Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was thinking about Schenee sitting there with the washcloth on her head.  Now, I get that people come in all shapes and sizes, but you would think that a person who was 500 pounds overweight would be a little bit self-conscious about appearing naked on this show. However, not one of them appears to have any issue with it. In fact, most of them offer us additional nude scenes for which I'm sure they are not paid any extra.  My question is WHERE IS THE MODESTY?

Is a lack of modesty something that goes along with weighing 600+ pounds? Is it a byproduct of the narcissism? (Like, "I'm the center of the universe and every inch of me is magnificent." That type of thing.)

They all talk about how much they hate their bodies, they can't stand to go out in public, etc. Yet, they seem to have no problem with putting themselves on display. (I think of James from Kentucky sprawled out with his genitals in full view when they were talking to the doctor. Thank goodness for pixillation! But, couldn't he at least ask for a towel or a sheet or something when they had a roomful of people, let alone the television cameras, and, you know, the rest of the world?

Seriously, with the exception of Steven's brother, we have not encountered a single shy 600 pounder.  Why is that a thing?

Ummmm it’s probably multilayered. 

In mainstream western society the nudity of adults is associated with sexual intimacy. (For the most part) A lot of these people have been de-sexualized due to their obesity and depression. Also they require more daily care compared to the average adult so they have gotten used to non sexual intimates seeing them half clothed. 

I grew up surrounded by the elderly and the disabled (not due to anyone being morbidly obese though), so helping adult sized persons bathe, shower, toilet etc doesn’t phase me nor were any of my family members with full cognitive functioning embarrassed to need help when they were sick.

However there is no way in this world they would’ve let a CAMERA CREW see them naked and then an tv audience. 

No just NO. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10

So she thinks that god will make her lose weight if he wants her to have the surgery, yet she gained weight.  If I were a believer, I would have a real problem with the god I loved wanting me dead.  Maybe she should just test the jumping off a building theory.  Freddy can only wish.

• Love 9

Just watched this.  WOW! WOW! WOW!

Probably don't have anything to add that hasn't been said already, but this chick needs serious help! She is delusional and absolutely awful to her husband.  Her education would be more impressive if she was even borderline literate.  And what's with the bleach? ??  That shit will eat your skin!

In her favor, she seems to be more mobile than others her size, but probably since she's still in her 20's.  Most that heavy can't even walk. 

I get having faith but God isn't the one stuffing all that food down her throat!

• Love 5

Omg. The GoFundMe. Someone must have pointed out that she didn’t come across as knowleged on her first couple attempts and corrected it with upgrades such as punctuation. What I’ve been searching for is what she specifically is trying to say was inaccurate in the episode. Has anyone found this? First she says she didn’t eat the pizza, but they didn’t really lie about that. Dr. Now was giving his opinion she was lying and about 99% of viewers sided with him. It’s not a lie. And she says they glossed over her medical issues, but the episode showed even the issues she has must be controllable enough to allow for weight loss, since the hospital stay resulted in loss, so that doesn’t appear misrepresented or a lie. She also claims she was “dragged”to Houston, but I don’t see how volunteering for the show and moving is dragging anything. She also mentioned them leaving out her emotional issues, but I thought this was pretty covered in discussions of her traumatic abuse and recommending multiple times she needed therapy.

So I guess I just wondered if she had stated what was a lie and inaccurate in the episode. Like, if she went to therapy and they stated she hadn’t, that’s one thing, but my suspicion is there is nothing she can point to like that. Unless of course she is saving all that for her “true story” she is using the gofundme for...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Just watched this.  WOW! WOW! WOW!

Probably don't have anything to add that hasn't been said already, but this chick needs serious help! She is delusional and absolutely awful to her husband.  Her education would be more impressive if she was even borderline literate.  And what's with the bleach? ??  That shit will eat your skin!

In her favor, she seems to be more mobile than others her size, but probably since she's still in her 20's.  Most that heavy can't even walk. 

I get having faith but God isn't the one stuffing all that food down her throat!

Well I read on another source that she and Freddy went for a walk a couple of days ago.  After the walk they were going shopping for matching work out clothes.  Does REI make work out clothes out of old tents?  Where else would Schenee find work out clothes?

I'm calling bs on the whole thing.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, toodles said:

Well I read on another source that she and Freddy went for a walk a couple of days ago.  After the walk they were going shopping for matching work out clothes.  Does REI make work out clothes out of old tents?  Where else would Schenee find work out clothes?

If she puts that on her GFM entry, Twitney Thore's followers might kick in a couple of bucks because she'll officially be an inspiration.

ETA.  I just looked at her updated GFM request (with punctuation and correctly spelled words!).  She said her episode had "heavy editing."  Yeah.  The editing wasn't the only heavy thing in that episode.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, toodles said:

No, but they carry full size canvass tents with awnings for them.

And ya know Schenee, why are you screaming that Dr Now didn't provide care for your other problems that should have been taken care of and were overlooked.  Holy Mother of God woman!!!!!  You go to a dentist for your teeth, a podiatrist for your feet, an obgyn for your lady parts, orthopedist for skeletal issues, a gastrologist for your bile moving tract and you see a bariatric surgeon cause your TOO FUCKING FAT!!!!!!!    What an unknowledged dolt.  Sheeesshhhhhhhhhh

• Love 14

"A fool and his money are soon parted".  Schenee and Freddy are certifiable morons.  So are the dopes who gave their hard-earned money to her GoFundMe, which is now up to $220.  They're probably all geniuses like her who would swear that - yes - God *would* reach his big hand down from the sky if they leapt off a tall building.  They probably are cheering for her for that testimony.

I wonder if this show will ever find another person as horrible as Schenee.  Honestly, I hope not. 

Every patient is an addict living with an enabler.  That's a consistent truth.  Nobody gets to be that weight without addiction.

But some of those people have the will to live and some of them are more intelligent than others.  

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Trees said:

"A fool and his money are soon parted".  Schenee and Freddy are certifiable morons.  So are the dopes who gave their hard-earned money to her GoFundMe, which is now up to $220.  They're probably all geniuses like her who would swear that - yes - God *would* reach his big hand down from the sky if they leapt off a tall building.  They probably are cheering for her for that testimony.

Just checking the numbers and at their current rate of "love offerings" ($15.71 per day), it will take 3182.68 days or 8.72 years to raise their goal. I'm pretty sure if they just made her stick to the diet, they could save the 50k in a year.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Schnickelfritz said:

Just checking the numbers and at their current rate of "love offerings" ($15.71 per day), it will take 3182.68 days or 8.72 years to raise their goal. I'm pretty sure if they just made her stick to the diet, they could save the 50k in a year.

I'll bet that money has already been converted into pizzas that have made their way down her gullet.

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, aliya said:

No need to imagine.

I read the entire article and realized I have been watching M6PL for too long.

When I read, " A crematorium in Austria was gutted in 2012 when a 440-pound woman’s body blocked an air filter," I thought "440 pounds?  That isn't very big."  :)

• Love 13

I rarely swear.  But just from the first 10 min of this show, screw you Schenee for keeping your poor dog locked in a cage outside and not even acknowledging him when he is begging for attention and to be let out.  Why does this bitch even have a dog?  I hope someone in the area calls the Humane Society and saves that poor creature.

Screw you too for getting behind the wheel in such useless physical condition.  How does she even have a license.

What a selfish and worthless person.  Harm yourself, I couldn't care less.  But don't inflict your garbage self on animals or innocent bystanders.

Wow, I can't remember hating someone so much, so fast, on this show.

• Love 12
On 4/24/2018 at 1:32 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

She could enter a twerking contest... of course they'd need a seismograph to measure the results.

Maybe that's what set off the small quake in Cali earlier this year....

• Love 5
17 hours ago, PumpkinPK said:

I rarely swear.  But just from the first 10 min of this show, screw you Schenee for keeping your poor dog locked in a cage outside and not even acknowledging him when he is begging for attention and to be let out.  Why does this bitch even have a dog?  I hope someone in the area calls the Humane Society and saves that poor creature.

Screw you too for getting behind the wheel in such useless physical condition.  How does she even have a license.

What a selfish and worthless person.  Harm yourself, I couldn't care less.  But don't inflict your garbage self on animals or innocent bystanders.

Wow, I can't remember hating someone so much, so fast, on this show.

The driving thing concerns me, too.  I want everyone to drive, but not if they're a risk on the road. Some of the people can barely walk, and we're supposed to believe they have the energy to keep their feet on the gas pedal and the reaction time to slam their feet on the brakes. It's ghastly! 

Someone doesn't drive the same way at 700 pounds as they do at 400 pounds.  I'm surprised that belly of hers didn't block her from turning the steering wheel in a timely and reasonable fashion... perhaps it did.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Maybe that's what set off the small quake in Cali earlier this year....

It shows how much she lies. The excessive weight makes her look so much older and it's easy to forget that she's still a very young woman, but she's all like, can't walk far, can't do this, can't do that, need my scooter to scoot and what have you, but then there she is twerking away... many of them can do a whole lot more than they let on.

Penny could stand without all of that cacophonous grunting and hemming and hawing and face contorting. She could have worked with the physical therapist and started to do more. Dr. Now thought she could walk and he's probably right. Of course those legs may have atrophied by now. It's sad.

• Love 2

There was a weight loss show in Discovery Health 15+ years ago where the guy had put so much stress on his steering wheel that it broke causing him to hit a pole because he couldn’t steer. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, CatherineM said:

There was a weight loss show in Discovery Health 15+ years ago where the guy had put so much stress on his steering wheel that it broke causing him to hit a pole because he couldn’t steer. 

Sign me up for that ride to Hell because my first reaction to this was to ALMOST snort. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Pretty5Vacant said:

I'm curious now what she put in as her weight

This made me laugh remembering the look I got renewing my license one year.  I hadn’t change the old weight, but was probably 50 pounds heavier at the time.  Still they didn’t make a point of it so I didn’t change it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ThereButFor said:

This made me laugh remembering the look I got renewing my license one year.  I hadn’t change the old weight, but was probably 50 pounds heavier at the time.  Still they didn’t make a point of it so I didn’t change it. 

Lol! I think should I put my true weight or my "I wish weight"? My aunt shaved pounds, alot off of hers and added inches in height. If she was in an accident they wouldn't believe she was the same woman on the license. I'd love to see what these patients put on the weight part

• Love 3
On 4/29/2018 at 11:47 AM, LookABird said:

I read the entire article and realized I have been watching M6PL for too long.

When I read, " A crematorium in Austria was gutted in 2012 when a 440-pound woman’s body blocked an air filter," I thought "440 pounds?  That isn't very big."  :)

Lol, that's almost considered svelt by these My 600 pound lifers

• Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Darknight said:

For those interested 

So for those who haven't clicked on this, it is an audio-only podcast of Schenee and Freddy being interviewed. I shut it off after about three and a half minutes when Schenee started going off about how everything happens because of God. I think it is a very entitled, lazy way to view life if you claim you are responsible for nothing and lay everything on God. I don't think I'll be listening to the rest of this podcast.

Edited by NeitherSparky
typo
  • Love 3

I probably listened to about 8 minutes of that before I had enough.  Lots of blaming Dr. Now.  She claims she didn't leave the show, he dismissed her as a patient after he claimed she was seeing another doctor.  She claims she went to the other doctor because Dr. Now wasn't doing what he was supposed to about checking her blood (I think maybe she was on blood thinners, cannot remember exactly her voice and attitude was getting very annoying).  She also complained about the hospital not feeding Freddy while she was in the hospital.  She apparently thinks the hospital is responsible for not only feeding the patient but their family too.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, abbey said:

I probably listened to about 8 minutes of that before I had enough.  Lots of blaming Dr. Now.  She claims she didn't leave the show, he dismissed her as a patient after he claimed she was seeing another doctor.  She claims she went to the other doctor because Dr. Now wasn't doing what he was supposed to about checking her blood (I think maybe she was on blood thinners, cannot remember exactly her voice and attitude was getting very annoying).  She also complained about the hospital not feeding Freddy while she was in the hospital.  She apparently thinks the hospital is responsible for not only feeding the patient but their family too.

I gave up too.  She can't keep her story straight from one minute to the next.  When she started plugging her MLM weight loss drink, that was enough for me.  

9 hours ago, abbey said:

She also complained about the hospital not feeding Freddy while she was in the hospital. 

They did this for one daughter, who was heavy too, and I was really surprised to see it.  
I'd guess the hospital has a cafeteria, where he could eat.

• Love 1

All right. I took one for the team. It only took 4 times to make it all the way thru that rambling mess but here are the highlights (or low lights if you will). I do not claim any of this as fact but only what bologna Schenee and Freddy put forth. Take it for what it is...

Schenee is in the process of the process of losing weight

Another doctor told her that she wouldn't be ready for surgery for a couple of years

She "did not never leave the show"

Dr. Now threw her off of the show because she wanted a primary care doctor

When they got to Houston they were shocked that there was not an apartment waiting for them. While looking, one landlord threw the camera crew out and warned them that they shouldn't get involved with the show.

The show paid the first month's rent but they had to pay after that.($1050 per month)

Her first 30 day follow up was really filmed 3 days after the initial visit.

Claims she didn't get paid and she knows several others who were not paid by the show.

Everybody has a food addiction.

There has never been a Christian Christian that has not never done nothin' wrong

Production wanted them to do bad things for the ratings.

They changed their eating habits a year before the show.

They ordered the pizza before Schenee was seen at the hospital and Freddy ate on it for 4 days because the hospital wouldn't feed him. Cameras in every room and they have no video of her eating it.

Bleach argument was all a production set up

TLC was banned from their property by management

Freddie (after speaking about not knowing cyber bullies from a can of paint) claimed Dr. Now was a bully and a liar and Schenee lost weight every time

Filming was only from the end of March thru April. She was not in the hospital for 30 days but only for 5 days and lost 31 pounds of water weight. She survived Necrotizing Fasciitis which makes her subject to gaining water weight. She can't have children right now because of the meds she is taking for Endometriosis - not because of her weight.

She hawked some weight loss supplement. She's all water and not fat.

Her GoFundMe was not for weight loss surgery OR to tell her truth, but rather to raise money to help poor fat people lose weight because losing weight takes money. They tried to shill Freddy's GoFundMe. Seemed to have been recorded before his was deleted.

They gave a shout out to a singer, Bobby someone. Couldn't make out his last name.

They were in the wrong place at the right time during Hurricane Harvey.

She is lucky because Freddy "wipe her behind" and she's not in a nursing home.

And haters don't pay any of their bills.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Schnickelfritz said:

I'm pretty sure Shanaynay doesn't pay of her bills, either. 

She's what, 600 lbs of water weight?? Miss Education doesn't know much about physiology. 

The hospital wouldn't give Freddy any food?  WTH?  There are cafeterias in hospitals. Vending machines. I'm pretty sure he could have made a sandwich and brought a bottle of water from home if couldn't afford the cafeteria (which is usually subsidized in some way and pretty cheap).  I don't know how big the hospital is that they use in Houston, but my uni's hospital has minimum of 3 real cafeterias plus a number of coffee stands with humus, fruit, pastries, etc. Lying liars who lie, that's what they both are. It's a mindset to think that everything is going to be paid for you. Pay for it your damned self, like the rest of us.

We have the audio of her phone call with Dr. Now. We know exactly who she is and what she's about.

• Love 11
On 5/20/2018 at 1:55 PM, abbey said:

She also complained about the hospital not feeding Freddy while she was in the hospital. 

So that's why the poor fellow had to bring in pizza and cheeseburgers. But he didn't share them. No way. No how. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 12:37 PM, NeitherSparky said:

So for those who haven't clicked on this, it is an audio-only podcast of Schenee and Freddy being interviewed. I shut it off after about three and a half minutes when Schenee started going off about how everything happens because of God. I think it is a very entitled, lazy way to view life if you claim you are responsible for nothing and lay everything on God. I don't think I'll be listening to the rest of this podcast.

Apparently God hates those two...

Schnicklefritz, I am dying laughing!!

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 3
On 5/20/2018 at 11:41 PM, Schnickelfritz said:

All right. I took one for the team. It only took 4 times to make it all the way thru that rambling mess but here are the highlights (or low lights if you will). I do not claim any of this as fact but only what bologna Schenee and Freddy put forth. Take it for what it is...

Schenee is in the process of the process of losing weight

Another doctor told her that she wouldn't be ready for surgery for a couple of years

She "did not never leave the show"

Dr. Now threw her off of the show because she wanted a primary care doctor

When they got to Houston they were shocked that there was not an apartment waiting for them. While looking, one landlord threw the camera crew out and warned them that they shouldn't get involved with the show.

The show paid the first month's rent but they had to pay after that.($1050 per month)

Her first 30 day follow up was really filmed 3 days after the initial visit.

Claims she didn't get paid and she knows several others who were not paid by the show.

Everybody has a food addiction.

There has never been a Christian Christian that has not never done nothin' wrong

Production wanted them to do bad things for the ratings.

They changed their eating habits a year before the show.

They ordered the pizza before Schenee was seen at the hospital and Freddy ate on it for 4 days because the hospital wouldn't feed him. Cameras in every room and they have no video of her eating it.

Bleach argument was all a production set up

TLC was banned from their property by management

Freddie (after speaking about not knowing cyber bullies from a can of paint) claimed Dr. Now was a bully and a liar and Schenee lost weight every time

Filming was only from the end of March thru April. She was not in the hospital for 30 days but only for 5 days and lost 31 pounds of water weight. She survived Necrotizing Fasciitis which makes her subject to gaining water weight. She can't have children right now because of the meds she is taking for Endometriosis - not because of her weight.

She hawked some weight loss supplement. She's all water and not fat.

Her GoFundMe was not for weight loss surgery OR to tell her truth, but rather to raise money to help poor fat people lose weight because losing weight takes money. They tried to shill Freddy's GoFundMe. Seemed to have been recorded before his was deleted.

They gave a shout out to a singer, Bobby someone. Couldn't make out his last name.

They were in the wrong place at the right time during Hurricane Harvey.

She is lucky because Freddy "wipe her behind" and she's not in a nursing home.

Thanks I only watched one minute 

I seem to remember that in one hospital where a family member of mine was taken, meals were available for visitors.  I'm sure there was a charge, but we never used the service, so I can't say for sure.  I prefer to go to the cafeteria to get a break.

I would more likely believe that in a case where a patient is there due to obesity-related issues, they don't want to make it easier for extra food to be available to the patient, so they don't encourage that process by serving extra food to others in the room.  Really . . . do you think Freddy would have had a bite of his "hospital meal" if they had brought it to him?  I wonder how long the pizza / carry-in shenanigans went on before Dr. Now stepped in.

• Love 4
On 5/21/2018 at 7:34 PM, configdotsys said:

Haha! Maybe Freddy should go out and get a JOB while her fat ass is in the hospital. Then they won’t have to worry about feeding Freddy while he sits at the hospital day and night on his lazy ass with her lazy ass! 

• Love 5