Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

There is someone on Twitter that did a quick Google search to find out that one of the most common and first symptoms of early-onset Huntington's in juveniles is non-epileptic seizures. Didn't Kim have a devastating update to provide sometime next week? Could Oscar be Faison's son? 

13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

There is someone on Twitter that did a quick Google search to find out that one of the most common and first symptoms of early-onset Huntington's in juveniles is non-epileptic seizures. Didn't Kim have a devastating update to provide sometime next week? Could Oscar be Faison's son? 

When Joss and Oscar went searching for his real father, they ran a secret paternity test against him and Drew, so I don't think that's it unless Kim turns out to be a secret Faison.

What I suspect is that DA Whatsherface who background had living on the West Coast at some point (I think), was involved with Drew pre-memory swap and pre-Kim. She got pregnant but gave the baby up for adoption to Kim. I think Kim may have been pregnant with Drew's child but that baby died. Hence why she was realistic about the birth mother wanting her baby back from Brad and Lucas and why she had those scenes with Michael to go to the parent grief group. I think if Michael had actually attended, he would have seen her there.

I think whatever is happening with Oscar is going to have Kim reaching out to Whatsherface.

9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

When Joss and Oscar went searching for his real father, they ran a secret paternity test against him and Drew

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but that secret paternity test was only run against Drew and it came back positive, yes? Drew and Jason are (supposed to be) identical twins. So how do we know for sure besides that test and Kim's say-so?

• Love 1

Oh I never trust dna test on soaps, because it could always be retconned by a writer later. As far as we know now, Oscar ran the secret test that proved someone who has Drew's dna and Kim's affirmation that Drew is his father.

1 minute ago, nilyank said:

Oh I never trust dna test on soaps, because it could always be retconned by a writer later. As far as we know now, Oscar ran the secret test that proved someone who has Drew's dna and Kim's affirmation that Drew is his father.

Which can't be confirmed by Drew because conveniently for Kim, Drew has no memory of her or the past or any basis to tell whether or not she was or is telling the truth.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but that secret paternity test was only run against Drew and it came back positive, yes? Drew and Jason are (supposed to be) identical twins. So how do we know for sure besides that test and Kim's say-so?

They do seem determined to take everything away from Drew in favor of St. Jasus, so why not Oscar, too?  Because, of course, Drew is the lesser identical twin.  RME.

But, hey, if BM decides to leave, this would make Drew's exit smoother, if it were to transpire.  So, silver linings?

5 hours ago, Fellaway said:

They do seem determined to take everything away from Drew in favor of St. Jasus, so why not Oscar, too?  Because, of course, Drew is the lesser identical twin.  RME.

And Jason's super sperm breeds only boy children, unlike Drew and Sonny.

• Love 1

Is Oscar's seizure an attempt to put more hospital in General Hospital?  God forbid we take the focus off of Sonny, but the more characters who have chronic illnesses, the more frequently they will have a reason to be in the hospital/meet with hospital staff, and no one need complain that the show is called "General Hospital" but revolves around a mobster.

34 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I'm just waiting for some explanation for how Scout is actually Jason's. RME.

Well, identical twins do have identical DNA, so in a sense Scout does have Jason's holy genes, even if she came by them through the inferior delivery system of Drew.

I'm sorry, I'll show myself out.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:
8 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Is Oscar's seizure an attempt to put more hospital in General Hospital? 

I assume it's to give Kim and/or Joss more story.

Please. The seizure was at Sonny’s place. It’s to add to his burden.

Edited by dubbel zout
format cleanup
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Could Oscar be Faison's son? 

Maybe Faison put Drew's face* on his scrawny body and boinked Kim.   It's FonDuke all over again.

*which before the car crash looked like Jason's face.

9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Maybe Faison put Drew's face* on his scrawny body and boinked Kim.   It's FonDuke all over again.

No!No!No! There is only ONE Fonduke and how he was exposed can never be replicated! The way ❤️???❤️ROBERT!!❤️???❤️FUCKING!SCORPIO!!!❤️???❤️ tossed the cheese fondue over his face and hearing Faison squeal like a stuck pig was PRICELESS! NO ONE can take that away from me! Honorable Mention to Robert cold cocking Valentin at the Nurses Ball!

• Love 3

SOD Fall Spoilers

Anna and Robin struggle to form bonds with Peter.

Stay strong, Robin!

Sam is feeling much more herself and grounded. Circumstances throw her more in Jason’s orbit but just when it looks like they’ll get close, an obstacle is thrown their way. Jason also finds himself thrown into the CarSon dilemma.

How is this any different than what's been happening for the better half of a year? Jason cares more about Carly and Sonny and their troubles than he does the supposed love of his life and his children and people have to keep telling Sam she is so happy and looks so much more like herself because it doesn't come across that way in her scenes. 

Maxie remains conflicted about her feelings for Peter while Lulu forms a closer business relationship with Peter.

(sigh) Why do they have to write both Maxie and Lulu being dumbasses for Peter? With Robin in town maybe Maxie could get her brain back and remember what Faison did to her cousin, godmother, and even Robert. 

Information found by Valentin & Nina may not only change Nina’s life but also the dynamic of the estranged couple

No one cares about Nina's daughter. And what dynamic do Nina and Valentin have, the dynamic where Valentin constantly lies to her and manipulates everything and then emotionally blackmails her into staying with him via Charlotte or her own daughter? True love, folks.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason also finds himself thrown into the CarSon dilemma.

"finds himself thrown into the CarSon dilemma" implies he had no choice of his own to become a part of this, when everyone knows this is where Jason is happiest, knee deep in cleaning Carly and Sonny out of their self-made messes.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, LexieLily said:

, when everyone knows this is where Jason is happiest, knee deep in cleaning Carly and Sonny out of their self-made messes.

That is where he is most comfortable yes because he is used to handling those. I think he is happiest when he finds out that people he loves/has loved are coming back to the land of the living or did not die because of him/arrogant associates: Michael emerging from the coma after bullet to the brain, and Robin and Jake both being alive when he came back to PC.

14 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Jason is happiest when he can be the hero in other people's lives and either explicitly or implicitly look down upon them. This is why his relationship with Carly endures.

Someone long ago while writing a pro AJ piece after his first "death", said that Carly relationship with Jason amounted to constantly seeking validation from a moral snob.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Is Margaux's interest in Sonny more than professional?

I know I am not crazy but wasn't that the same spoiler from last week and they didn't even have any scenes together.

The Show: OMG, so much drama, right?!?!  I mean, Joss' love triangle is just EXPLODING!  And we're trapping Maxie in an elevator with [LWB/FS], so soapy!  And of course, all of Sonny, Carly, and Jason's usual shenanigans.  You're pumped, right?!?!

Me: 2018-09-10-awt-bh-22.gif

• Love 15
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Teen Joss should have been a hellraiser making Carly's life miserable, not a Starr 2.0 syrupy heroine.  So boring.

Yep. But this is very much how I expected Carly’s daughter to be portrayed. Look how Carly herself is written. Always the winner, in the end. Always justified. And if they ever age Emma, I expect her to be written as beneath Joss, tbh. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm surprised Joss doesn't have the Langston-esque best friend yet, who's there mostly to be a sounding board for Joss.  That, sadly, is certainly a role I could see them slotting an older Emma into.

Maybe that's who Cam will become. I'd rather have that than an idiotic teen triangle.

• Love 2
On 9/10/2018 at 2:27 PM, HeatLifer said:

Yep. But this is very much how I expected Carly’s daughter to be portrayed. Look how Carly herself is written. Always the winner, in the end. Always justified. And if they ever age Emma, I expect her to be written as beneath Joss, tbh. 

It's still so weird that neither Emma nor Spencer got aged given that Joss and Cam did. Although I did give side-eye to the part about Joss still being 15. The hell? At this point they might as well just get back Hannah Nordberg as she's already 14.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2