Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Oh and of course sonny is going to remember something about evil Margo because of saint Samantha’s impressive pi skills and of course I bet it’s something that completely exonerates scummy and his entire giant ass sucking crew.

why hasn’t this shit been cancelled yet?

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

What a strange way to push Carly back into the Ferncliff story. She has been doing fine ever since she got out.

We must never forget how traumatized poor Carly was through no fault of her own.  Unlike Ava losing Avery, or Monica losing AJ and all of Michael's childhood.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't understand what they're doing with this Aiden story.  It's, like, this weird filler thing to get Liz and Franco across their minimums and make Franco look like the best father figure ever.

Yes.

Friz need to be blown up already.  After the wedding if nothing changes with this pairing then there's nothing more to say than it is only used as a vessel for FV to live out his sick obsession with Roger Howarth.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

Laura discovers a list of women's names (Ryan's victims) in Kevin's office and recognizes one of them. Will it clue her into the truth?

1) It would be too easy for the name Laura recognizes to be Felicia, but who else did Ryan kill that we would know? Unless this list includes current or future kills.

2) Ugh, is Laura going to see this and think "Kevin" is cheating on her?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't understand what they're doing with this Aiden story.  It's, like, this weird filler thing to get Liz and Franco across their minimums and make Franco look like the best father figure ever.

Frank thinks JJ is so beloved that he refuses to let them recast the role but then he thinks Franco raising Lucky's child is gonna be cool with the same people who only want JJ as Lucky? I am confused by the way Frank's mind works. Unless he's just recasting because he likes JJ/Tony Geary made him swear never to recast and it has nothing to do with fans at all.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She [Mary Pat] was mean to Carly.

Hero.

14 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Laura discovers a list of women's names (Ryan's victims) in Kevin's office and recognizes one of them. Will it clue her into the truth?

Ryan writing down the names of the women he's killed - names he would know by heart and would not need to commit to paper - is so stupid.  It's like Britt writing that letter about her Ben/Rocco guilt and not ensuring that every single scrap of it was destroyed.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ryan writing down the names of the women he's killed - names he would know by heart and would not to commit to paper - is so stupid. 

How else would Laura know for sure that the dude isn't Kevin? /s 

The writers have no faith in the characters or the viewers. It's so depressing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ryan writing down the names of the women he's killed - names he would know by heart and would not need to commit to paper - is so stupid.  It's like Britt writing that letter about her Ben/Rocco guilt and not ensuring that every single scrap of it was destroyed.

That was my first thought when reading the spoiler. Not only why the heck is Ryan writing down a list of his victims but why is he keeping it in Kevin's office where, as Kevin's wife, Laura is apt to come across it? And if Kevin rarely talks about Ryan like Laura said, what names would she even recognize other than Felicia or Kevin/Ryan's mom?

Edited by LexieLily

New promo:

There is something so lame and pathetic about the show finally introducing another woman into the 20-something set - and having her be Kiki's half-sister at that - and immediately throwing her into a love triangle with the only other woman in her set and a guy who's actually too old for it.

• Love 5

Sasha is the maybe-or-maybe-not daughter of a superfluous character and this is what they choose to do with her? Put her in a love triangle with her half-sister that she just met? Maybe Ava can decide she wants Griffin again and we can have a love quad between this newbie, her half-sister, and her half-sister's mother! Won't that be fun?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also?  Griffin is a trifler.  He doesn't deserve one woman being interested in him, let alone three.

Let's not forget that he started on this show as a parishioner that had an affair with a married woman in the past. 

But the bigger problem is, why are we supposed to care who this new girl dates?

• Love 5

It's Valerie all over again. What, exactly, is supposed to be the emotional foundation of this triangle? Or, put another way, why should we care? It can't be the relationship between the sisters - they just met! It can't be Kiki and Griffin, their relationship is hardly a deep one, to say nothing of the unsavory beginning that is just barely in the past. Griffin and Sasha - come on, no one can be expected to care about that

• Love 3

I think it might be both worse and better than NuLu/Dante/Valerie all at the same time.

I don't care about any of the three people in this Kiki/Griffin/Sasha triangle and there's no stakes in any of the three relationships, but at least dithering between two women who are related isn't wildly out of character for Griffin.

• Love 3

So it's 100 percent that Sasha is indeed Nina's Coma Baby? I know we had those two DNA tests, but it's GH, and they are rarely accurate, plus I feel like there's been some ambiguity so the writers have an out when this story fails.

9 hours ago, LexieLily said:

This show is horrible about making new characters we hardly know and don't care about the major focus of a story.

It's like the examples of Sabrina and Valerie (who?) taught them nothing.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

So it's 100 percent that Sasha is indeed Nina's Coma Baby? I know we had those two DNA tests, but it's GH, and they are rarely accurate, plus I feel like there's been some ambiguity so the writers have an out when this story fails.

Is the actress Kiki leaving? If she is, then Ryan is going to kill her and they created Sasha to take over what would have been Kiki's story.

If the actress is staying, they could always change it back to Kiki being coma baby.

The thought crossed my mind, but I think that would only work if he mistook Britt for someone he was trying to kill, like if Sasha had been around longer and Ryan went for Britt thinking she was Sasha.  I also think KT would be less, "Woo!" about this stint if she was being brought back just to be killed.  So yeah, I ultimately don't think so.  I think she's here either to prop LWB/FS or do something in the baby swap story.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

When you're doing (admittedly lucrative) pharma ads, maybe getting killed off on a soap is a step up? But I agree Britt is probably showing up for reasons not related to Ryan. With Nelle in prison, Brad does need a new confidante who won't judge his unfortunate decisions. And Britt has firsthand experience with baby swapping, so she is the ideal person to talk to.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

When you're doing (admittedly lucrative) pharma ads, maybe getting killed off on a soap is a step up?

How dare you, she's also the star of 'The Sinister Surrogate" on Lifetime!  And now that I know she's also doing Lifetime movies, I want Kelly Thiebaud and Josh Kelly to star in something together, perhaps in a scenario where one is stalking the other.

ANYWAY, I'm not sure what Brad would need to talk to Britt about at this point.  Then again, Nelle showed up last week and did almost nothing to inch the plot along so who knows.  But I'd definitely prefer that to any LWB/FS propping.  And maybe Dr. O can somehow sneak in and visit?

• Love 1

#GH - Carly leans on Jason.

How is this different than anything we've seen the last two years? God, they should just have Jason/Carly sleep together and get it over with. The show can say whatever it wants but Jason pays infinite more attention to Carly than he does to Sam or either of his children.

Maxie struggles to maintain a friendship with Peter that could be more while remaining loyal to Nathan

*sigh* Maxie, you are better than this.

#GH - Spencer does his part. {Nov 5} Charlotte is onto Spencer. {Nov 6}

Por que?

Daisy invites Oscar to move in with her.

Who the hell is Daisy?!

• Love 4

Because the show is that predictable and dumb, my first thought was, yes, they will have a dying teenage boy (who didn't want to have sex with Joss, mind you) spend what are presumably his last months living with a woman in her twenties, they will sleep together and she will get pregnant, and Kim will file for custody of the baby.

• Love 1

We have too many stories going on right now and NONE of them seem to be moving forward toward any kind of resolution.  This is one of the major reasons I record the show to fast forward thru segments that are excruciatingly boring and do nothing to advance the story.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

We have too many stories going on right now and NONE of them seem to be moving forward toward any kind of resolution.  This is one of the major reasons I record the show to fast forward thru segments that are excruciatingly boring and do nothing to advance the story.

Why has Ryan not killed anybody yet?!

• Love 1

Please kill Kiki.  And Grifin and Spinelli. And Carly of course.  Also after today Sam, Danny can move into the Quartermaine mansion with Scout.  I'd also like Sonny and Jason gone but that's not going to happen.

• Love 3

Michael is in complete denial

This is new? He's been in complete denial about Sonny and Carly for years.

Stella's mind is made up

Curtis is left feeling disappointed

Also not new

Jason is pleasantly surprised

Which means I won't be.

• Love 6