Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Lawd. No. This will only go one way.

Which way lol?

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hope he's justified in the dumping, like he walks in on her boning LWB/FS or something.

I don't think they need that to break up with each other, they got enough crap.

Just now, HeatLifer said:

I don’t think the character is going to look good vs. Lulu. Whether that’s during this visit or later down the road, he will be the one who is sacrificed.

Ah, gotchya. I think they've kept off-screen Dante fairly sympathetic so I don't think they will trash him very much.

Lulu would look dumb as hell if she just thought he was dead without a body. Every single person in her damn family have been presumed dead.

But people are guessing he is back for some Sonny-centric episode, so he might not be around Lulu at all.

• Love 3

This fuckin' show.  Bragging about the big Quartermaine feast while, in the same breath, announcing that Michael won't be there, because why would he be! #eyeroll

I hate that, in recent years, Sonny and Carly get their own large piece of the Thanksgiving episode pie.  Haven't they taken enough away from the Q's!

And, of course, no mention of the (who?)s' involvement in the baby swap, just the Michael part.

Again, this fuckin' show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Ava (Maura West) seals her own fate when she lets a serial killer out on the prowl.

Hey, show, newsflash: Ryan's been on the prowl for weeks.  But, sure, let's make this ALL Ava's fault, because god knows we haven't had a good scene of Sonny and/or Carly screaming at her in a few days.

• Love 7

Personally, I remain committed to blaming Franco for all damage done by Ryan. Which isn’t much, so far. If only he’d kill Carly. Only that would justify her presence in this story.

Wait. Does that mean I’d have to THANK Franco for something? Sorry brain shutting down REBOOT 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Hey, show, newsflash: Ryan's been on the prowl for weeks.  But, sure, let's make this ALL Ava's fault, because god knows we haven't had a good scene of Sonny and/or Carly screaming at her in a few days.

How exactly is this supposed to be Ava's fault, Show?

51 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Who knows with them, especially when there are people who know Kevin and are justifying his behavior with all sorts of excuses.

I guess Ava finds out about MaryPat's murder and doesn't tell anyone.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who knows with them, especially when there are people who know Kevin and are justifying his behavior with all sorts of excuses.

I guess Ava finds out about MaryPat's murder and doesn't tell anyone.

Wouldn't Carly be happy that Mary Pat was murdered? The nerve of that woman to do her job!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And didn't they already do this with Ava?  Didn't she know Paul was up to some serial killer shenanigans?

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Oh, no, Mary P. got murdered. I wanted to ruin her life only, not see her dead. 

Can't wait to hear Carly bemoan THE VIOLENCE again. #eyeroll

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

And didn't they already do this with Ava?  Didn't she know Paul was up to some serial killer shenanigans?

I thought she just slept with him, which was somehow enough to get Ava sufficiently blackmailed by Carly to give up custody of Avery.

• Love 1
On 10/31/2018 at 1:23 AM, TeeVee329 said:

This fuckin' show.  Bragging about the big Quartermaine feast while, in the same breath, announcing that Michael won't be there, because why would he be! #eyeroll

I hate that, in recent years, Sonny and Carly get their own large piece of the Thanksgiving episode pie.  Haven't they taken enough away from the Q's!

And, of course, no mention of the (who?)s' involvement in the baby swap, just the Michael part.

Again, this fuckin' show.

But...but...but...the Corinthii have decades of history! So many beloved family members! The Thanksgiving pizza! Oh, that was the Quartermaines? Really?! Oops.

Damned glad I quit this shitshow ages ago.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I mean, she was just here and did nooothing to move the baby swap along.

Ugh, I know. I'm sure we'll get more of the same: dropping of hints that everyone is too dumb to figure out. Carly will make pointless threats. Michael will bleat that Nelle means nothing to him. Blech. 

• Love 4

#GH - Sonny makes a plea to Margaux. {Nov 16}

Tell him to go to hell, Margaux!

Sasha defends herself against Kiki’s accusations. {Nov 16}

If you think there's something going on between your sis and your boyfriend, Keeks, maybe consider that your boyfriend pretty much cheated on your mom with you, and also how he was screwing a married parishioner when he was a priest.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sasha defends herself against Kiki’s accusations. {Nov 16}

If you think there's something going on between your sis and your boyfriend, Keeks, maybe consider that your boyfriend pretty much cheated on your mom with you, and also how he was screwing a married parishioner when he was a priest.

OMG. The Jason/Sam/Drew thing is boring enough; now I have to suffer through this idiocy, too?

• Love 2

I mean, they could do an interesting character thing about Kiki's trust issues given Morgan and off-screen Dillon both cheated on her and then Dr. Bensch betrayed her trust.  But they won't, and I hate Kiki so much at this point that I just wanted her to suuuuuuuuuuffer!

• Love 5

Spencer doesn't fool Charlotte

Maybe Charlotte should be the investigative reporter.

Brad shares his secrets with Britt

Looking for baby napping tips?

Sonny reflects on the road not travelled

Being law-abiding?

Dark secrets lurk in Drew's past

They've been teasing this one for months now. Do it,, or drop it.

• Love 3

I am looking forward to Britt and Brad sharing scenes.  They didn't interact the last time she was on so it's been a while. 

And I think it would actually be refreshing if Britt advised him to come clean, pointing out from her own experience that these things always come out in the end and he's only delaying the pain, even if Brad doesn't take her advice.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

And I think it would actually be refreshing if Britt advised him to come clean, pointing out from her own experience that these things always come out in the end and he's only delaying the pain, even if Brad doesn't take her advice.

Wasn't Brad aware of the Ben/Rocco switch? Even if he wasn't, he doesn't need Britt to tell him keeping secrets is never a good thing. They've blown up in his face before. He's dug himself quite the hole with the Wiley whopper, however.

• Love 1

Brad was indeed aware.  In fact, when that secret came out, he ended up losing Lucas (who?) over it for a while because the show remembered for five minutes that Lucas and Lulu are related.

But I was talking more about the pain of loving Wiley/Jonah and having to give him back, like Britt had to do with Ben/Rocco.

• Love 1

I remember now. Brad briefly pretended to be Britt's sperm donor as a cover for her, which made Felix climb onto his high horse over Brad "abandoning" his child, because a trained nurse apparently didn't understand the concept of a sperm donor. Ugh, Felix.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

I remember now. Brad briefly pretended to be Britt's sperm donor as a cover for her, which made Felix climb onto his high horse over Brad "abandoning" his child, because a trained nurse apparently didn't understand the concept of a sperm donor. Ugh, Felix.

Meanwhile, this paragon of honesty and virtue helped his bestie Sabrina lie about the paternity of two different babies.  Fuckin' Felix.

Given Britt's been on a bit of a shade parade, I wouldn't mind her bumping into Felix and reading him.

• Love 7
On 11/2/2018 at 8:19 PM, WendyCR72 said:

It pains me ENORMOUSLY to post these words. But, in a way, reading these spoilers, sometimes I ALMOST (I said almost people!) wish Bob Guza was back. (I know. I KNOW!) At least shit moved and HAPPENED.

I feel the same way about Ron Carlivati.  Including the "it pains me" part.

• Love 3