Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

She hasn't been forgotten by me! #teambritt

But of course, if the show wants to make her the mother, they can retcon in some shit that she got out of jail months ago and never mentioned.

Wasn't she not allowed out of jail to attend Nathan's funeral?

30 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Wasn't she not allowed out of jail to attend Nathan's funeral?

I don't recall it being mentioned either way.  The last time I remember her being mentioned, Dr. O called Britt to tell her about Nathan being shot, before he even died.

Oscar pushes his father away

So that Jason, who he has barely interacted with, can be his hero.

Sonny doesn't pull any punches with Ava

When has he ever pulled his punches with her?  And I was hoping that Sonny's vindictiveness against her was over for a while at least.

Spencer returns to Port Charles

Why????????

• Love 8
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yay!  You better work, Britch!

Haven't Alexis and/or Julian had direct dealings with the birth mother?  I can't imagine they wouldn't mention that.  So I'm leaning towards no.

I am guessing that she will come on as a "talk-to" for Brad in the baby-switch story.  Maybe he even visits her in prison to ask her advice.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think Ryan might kill Kiki and I can't believe I'm saying this, but it might be a bad idea? Between Mike and Oscar, if they kill off Kiki is might be a bit too much heavy shit.

Not to mention the show needs to expand in that age bracket, not contract.  The balance between generations on this show is completely out of whack.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

They aren't seriously going to go there. Please, God. What does this show have against someone respecting their relationship and/or marriage vows?

Nothing, but it's a soap. Plus Dante is not on the show anymore. That said, I'll be very surprised if it turned romantic.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Sonny doesn't pull any punches with Ava

Oh, good, it's been a hot minute since Sonny told Ava what an awful person she is, threatened to take away Avery and invoked the sacred name of Morgan.  I never get tired of the show's male lead berating a woman.  So timely, too. 

• Love 7

So apparently, Laura Wright tweeted something about there being a reason all the people in that "family picture" are together and now, given those pictured, there's scary RUMORS on Twitter that it's for yet another Morgan memorial.  Please no please!

• Love 1
Just now, HeatLifer said:

That’s the only Lante that matters anyway. ;)

You! Can't you just say "Woo hoo IA!" :p

Anyway, can them and Luke and Tracy and Nik and Lucky and Georgie and original Dillon and Emily be at a BBQ at Scrubs' place?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So apparently, Laura Wright tweeted something about there being a reason all the people in that "family picture" are together and now, given those pictured, there's scary RUMORS on Twitter that it's for yet another Morgan memorial.  Please no please!

I think it is. If you blow up the picture, Molly or Kiki is holding what looks like a memorial program.

8 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I think it is. If you blow up the picture, Molly or Kiki is holding what looks like a memorial program.

Oh yeah, I see it.  And they're are Dunkin Corinthos, where they held the last one.

UGGGHHH!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If they're holding yearly memorial as a large group, I think some counselling and a reality check is needed.

I am impressed they remember that Lulu and Michael are cousins, but I'm also sure the reason Lulu is there is that she is Morgan's sister-in-law via Dante. Not sure why Laura is there.

46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If they're holding yearly memorial as a large group, I think some counselling and a reality check is needed.

Now I'm daydreaming that KevRy recommended this as therapy and is planning to blow up the whole lot of them.

Run Bobbie, Laura, and Molly.  Everyone else?  See ya!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I am impressed they remember that Lulu and Michael are cousins, but I'm also sure the reason Lulu is there is that she is Morgan's sister-in-law via Dante. Not sure why Laura is there.

Lulu and Morgan are cousins as well, since he was Carly’s son. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Seriously. Why do we need to see this? Unless a recast dramatically bursts in at the end of the memorial, keep this crap offscreen.

7 hours ago, ulkis said:

The music in that promo reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/DQmGMJBHhaI?t=213

"Well I see your music choice, and I raise you . . . fire!!"

The music and the announcer are hilariously overwrought.

• Love 3

#GH - Jason seeks Monica’s help. {Oct 16}

1) Of course he only goes to see Monica because he needs something.

2) If he dares ask for help in aid of Sonny and/or Carly, I hope she slams the door in his face.

#GH - Ava finds a new drinking buddy. {Oct 16}

Hmmm.  KevRy maybe?  Maybe that's why we had that random interaction between them?

• Love 4
On 9/28/2018 at 8:50 PM, statsgirl said:

Why????????

Hopefully to annoy Ryan into breaking character before he hurts the non-deserving PC residents such as Laura or Mac. If he gets nervous that Carly is onto him because of the tapping and happens to fly into a  paranoid rage that lands her in a coma for a while, I won't complain. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, jsbt said:

Always exciting to see General Hospital pointlessly kill yet another young woman

If this was a year ago I'd say fine, but they killed off Nathan, and now Mike and Oscar. And plus, she just won a sexual harrassment suit. So if they kill her off, it's like, oh, she just won a sexual harrassment suit . . . and then croaked. Plus, the screeching RH and MW would do.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Huh, the Soap Opera News "article" says that Daytime Confidential confirmed she's leaving, but DC calls it a rumor.  They also mention that casting in the "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off as some kind of proof, but we've known about that forever.  So I dunno how confirmed this is.

Anyway, yeah, I won't necessarily miss Kiki, but there's no need to kill her if HE is leaving*.  Have her run off to reunite with Dillon or something.  Get a great job offer at another hospital.  Something.

And then who becomes the sole female character in that age bracket, Nina's stupid daughter we don't care about?  Ugh.

* There's also no need to recast her or bring back Kristen Alderson, just saying.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, LexieLily said:

But why would Ryan kill Kiki? Unless she somehow discovers something and Ryan has to kill her to keep her quiet.

A 17-years-later Stavros/Chloe remix! 

If Hayley Erin leaves, I will miss her, even though at the moment I think both Kiki and Griffin are acting like garbage.

I'd advocate for another recast, just because (1) Kiki has connections to several people, (2) the show's twentysomething age group is thin as it is, and better to write for someone who already has roots than start from scratch or reintroduce someone gone for years, and (3) she's practically a doctor on the Emily Quartermaine Rapid Accreditation Plan, and people involved in hospital doings are always welcome. (Maybe not Lisa Niles.) Kiki has some enjoyable friendships on the show, and the messy mother/daughter relationship with Ava is a good source of material.  

If the recast is Alderson, It would sorely test my desire to keep the character. She just strikes me as someone who had something as a child actor and it didn't survive the transition.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And then who becomes the sole female character in that age bracket, Nina's stupid daughter we don't care about?  Ugh.

A.k.a. Michael's new love interest, probably. Zzzzz.

7 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

the messy mother/daughter relationship with Ava is a good source of material.  

Or would be, if the writers would put some effort into it and not rehash the same old crap.

I really hope they don't put KA back in the role. She didn't work, physically (I thought she looked too young, regardless of her age IRL) or creatively, IMO.

• Love 5

Hey, writers, if you need a new younger lady if Kiki leaves, now would be a perfect time for Christina Baldwin/Coe/Collins.  Call her Tina or something, have her come to town to visit, and get caught up in the Ryan shenanigans.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hey, writers, if you need a new younger lady if Kiki leaves, now would be a perfect time for Christina Baldwin/Coe/Collins.  Call her Tina or something, have her come to town to visit, and get caught up in the Ryan shenanigans.

Sadly I don't think she exists in GH-universe :(

A universe that denies us a Scotty/Lucy/Kevin child, but gives us LWB/FS.  'Tis unfair.

So backing up for a second - so this Sasha chick really is Nina's daughter about whom we don't care?  They really went about the most boring way they possibly could, huh.

• Love 5

Well Sasha could fight against Nina and refuse to move to Port Charles but it seems like the writers don't care enough about this storyline to put even that much effort into it. It seems to be all about Valentin getting Nina back again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

They don't even care enough about the age group to have Molly and TJ do all the twentysomething storylines they once had for Felicia and Frisco.  The Charles St. storyline ended up once again and Franco and JaSam's truest love.

• Love 2

I hated Kiki for years and wanted her killed for a long time, but now I just think it's an ugly look - especially at this moment in 2018 - to have GH consistently offing young female leads left and right. Sabrina was awful but utterly irrelevant by the time she exited; did she really need to be killed to leave her child an orphan? Kiki is past her most offensive years; does she really need to get killed to write her out (and please do, no recast)? While few men or veteran characters are touched, the young female bodies keep dropping? I just don't like it. It's an ongoing trend and it's old.

I will say, I'd find it different if it was what I always suggested - a botched mob hit by her own mother, visiting Ava's sins onto her own child. But another young woman being killed by another evil man expressing his rage? No thanks.

Nina can die anytime though

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11

@TeeVee329 might know the answer to this but speaking of Christina Coe-Baldwin-Collins and the thought that she could come back if anything happened to Lucy, do Christina and Serena know anything about Ryan Chamberlain? They would have been little girls (if they were even born yet) at the time of Ryan's havoc on Port Charles and I'm not sure if Lucy/Scotty/Kevin would have wanted to tell the kids that their father/stepfather's twin brother was a murderous psychopath that was sexually abused by his and Kevin's mother.

I actually just re-watched a piece of "Port Charles" recently where Kevin - having been injected with some kind of psychosis-causing drug thanks to Livvie, who was at the height of her pre-vampire bitchiness (don't ask) - believed he was Ryan, attacked Lucy (he actually tried to strangle her, come to think of it!), and was then institutionalized.  So while I doubt Serena (who was like 10-ish when this happened) or Christina (who was maybe 5?) would know the nitty-gritty details, they would probably know something about Ryan.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I actually just re-watched a piece of "Port Charles" recently where Kevin - having been injected with some kind of psychosis-causing drug thanks to Livvie, who was at the height of her pre-vampire bitchiness (don't ask) - believed he was Ryan, attacked Lucy (he actually tried to strangle her, come to think of it!), and was then institutionalized.  So while I doubt Serena (who was like 10-ish when this happened) or Christina (who was maybe 5?) would know the nitty-gritty details, they would probably know something about Ryan.

Kevin tried to strangle Lucy?!

25 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yup, because he was in the grips of psychosis/thought he was Ryan.  This was around when they started tearing down Kevin to build up Thorsten Kaye's Ian.

I might need to watch that. By chance was he institutionalized at Ferncliff?