Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Robin never would've met Stone so she's probably alive and fine.

But the Jeromes were long gone before Sonny ever showed up

Is Sam a Jerome in this world and if so, what does Sonny have to say about his only son married to a mobster's daughter? I say only son because if Sonny is married to Olivia, presumably Michael and Morgan don't exist. (Well, Michael might exist. Hey, maybe he gets to be a Q in this world!) Kristina, Molly and Avery probably don't exist either.

7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Is Sam a Jerome in this world and if so, what does Sonny have to say about his only son married to a mobster's daughter? I say only son because if Sonny is married to Olivia, presumably Michael and Morgan don't exist. (Well, Michael might exist. Hey, maybe he gets to be a Q in this world!) Kristina, Molly and Avery probably don't exist either.

Michael could exist if Jason Morgan was hanging around Jake's when Carly met him and became fuck buddies with him and later came looking for him but found AJ.

No Kristina, Morgan, Molly, Avery.

No Spencer either as Courtney wouldn't gone to Port Charles to find Mike and sleep her way through AJ, Jason, Jax and Nikolas.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Robin never would've met Stone so she's probably alive and fine.

But the Jeromes were long gone before Sonny ever showed up

She still could have met Stone but Stone would have never known Sonny. 

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

You're wrong! Robin will be single with 20 cats. 

GH may do it differently, but usually when shows do this type of program they always show something “good” first so Sonny will be like, “Oh, yeah, life would have been better for some if I was never in the mob,” but then show will have something ridiculous or devastating to happen so Sonny can believe choosing the mob was the only choice. 

15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

She still could have met Stone but Stone would have never known Sonny. 

GH may do it differently, but usually when shows do this type of program they always show something “good” first so Sonny will be like, “Oh, yeah, life would have been better for some if I was never in the mob,” but then show will have something ridiculous or devastating to happen so Sonny can believe choosing the mob was the only choice. 

Robin met stone through Jagger.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

I have zero doubt that this is how it will play out, at least the second part.  They're actually going to George Bailey him that everyone in his life would be way worse off had he not become a mobster.  This fakkata show...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Robin met stone through Jagger.

Yep. And bc of Brenda. So Stone and Robin would have still happened. Stone would have still died, but what happened to Robin after that would be different without Sonny and Jason. I wonder if any of this would be addressed. Probs not, lol. Show is too busy making Sam another mob wife.

13 hours ago, ulkis said:
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Omg, Robin will be dead and Jason will be with Carly. @ulkis tell me I’m wrong. 

You're wrong! Robin will be single with 20 cats. 

They won't give her that comfort. She'll be single, bitter, and living in a horrible apartment. Work is the only good part of her day. And they'll make her T-cell count flare up just to stick it to her.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They're actually going to George Bailey him that everyone in his life would be way worse off had he not become a mobster. 

Well, duh. Sonny coming to Port Charles is what saved everyone from living a pathetic, unfulfilled life.

From the spoilers, a.k.a., every day on GH:

Carly's temper flares

Then there's this:

Dark secrets lurk in Drew's past

Still? This has been mentioned forever, and nothing's happened.

• Love 1

Michael and Stella talk about loss

The last person anyone other than her therapist should be talking to Stella is about loss.  She holds on to her bitterness about the past like it gives her life.

Kristina finds a new purpose in life

She invents a new cocktail.

8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They won't give her that comfort. She'll be single, bitter, and living in a horrible apartment. Work is the only good part of her day. And they'll make her T-cell count flare up just to stick it to her.

How'd you get an advanced peek at the script, @dubbel zout?!

#GH - Laura is crushed to learn about Ava’s relationship with “Kevin” . {Nov 26} #KevLaur #RyAva #ThanksgivingEpisode

Laura needs to woman up and think! There is no reason that Real Kevin would be dating Ava of all people. I don't think Kevin has spoken more than five words to Ava in two years, since Cassadine Island.

• Love 1

I'd be curious to see Scotty's reaction to this, given his past with Laura, his friendship with Ava, and his complicated history with Kevin.

I'd also enjoy seeing Lucy react to having the window on a single "Kevin" closed before she could get a stiletto in there (she also doesn't care for Ava if memory serves), but apparently, the show has forgotten that Lucy Coe is a citizen of Port Charles.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Laura needs to woman up and think! There is no reason that Real Kevin would be dating Ava of all people. I don't think Kevin has spoken more than five words to Ava in two years, since Cassadine Island.

Thing is, everyone thinks Ryan is dead dead dead! So it hasn't entered anyone's mind that there could be a switch. But hello people...this is freakin' Port Charles where folks is always comin' back from the dead, so I'm hoping SOMEONE (meaning anyone but Carly) figures out Ryan is possibly alive & has taken over Kevin's life...again. I hate to see Laura so  hurt. :-(

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Thing is, everyone thinks Ryan is dead dead dead! So it hasn't entered anyone's mind that there could be a switch. But hello people...this is freakin' Port Charles where folks is always comin' back from the dead, so I'm hoping SOMEONE (meaning anyone but Carly) figures out Ryan is possibly alive & has taken over Kevin's life...again. I hate to see Laura so  hurt. :-(

I understand that everyone thinks Ryan is dead so it wouldn't even enter their minds that Kevin/Ryan switched places. But it makes no sense that no one - not Kevin's wife, his ex-wife, or his friends - are commenting that Kevin has been off lately and not acting like himself. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I understand that everyone thinks Ryan is dead so it wouldn't even enter their minds that Kevin/Ryan switched places. But it makes no sense that no one - not Kevin's wife, his ex-wife, or his friends - are commenting that Kevin has been off lately and not acting like himself. 

Yes, I agree. He has been so un-Kevin like....hard to miss. That alone should make them wonder what is going on.

But again this is PC, where characters sadly change are changed all the time for plot purposes.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I agree. You'd think someone would theorize a brain tumor or a mental break or something. And to think I had hopes that Laura would not be made a fool in this story.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wonder how much longer this Kevin/Ryan thing is going to go on for because, as good as Jon Lindstrom is, it's rapidly losing steam.

It really doesn't seem like they know where they're going with this. More so than usual.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, ulkis said:

It really doesn't seem like they know where they're going with this. More so than usual.

They knew enough to ramrod Carly into the story, though.

The collection of IDs Ryan had that included Mary Pat's - are we supposed to think Ryan has been murdering people off-screen?

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

The collection of IDs Ryan had that included Mary Pat's - are we supposed to think Ryan has been murdering people off-screen?

I wonder how long Ryan was "free" or not institutionalized before Kevin found (?) him after he "died"? Or did Kev know  right away that Ryan wasn't really dead? Is the collection of IDs from the time before or after Ryan's "death" before being locked up? So many questions it'd be nice to have some answers to so any of this story makes sense.

(Yeah, I know, right. TFGH)

• Love 3

I assume the IDs correspond to his list, which I believe is all women he killed before he “died”.  Which begs a couple questions:

What self-respecting serial killer makes a List of Victims? Is he 12, or just really really dumb?

Who safeguarded the Box of Trophies while he was locked up? Did Kevin keep it at his house for nostalgic purposes, or was Ryan allowed to take it with him, as his Luxury Item?

I guess I shouldn’t expect this to make sense.  This is the same show that is confounding me with an incriminating stack of letters that are somehow in possession of the woman who wrote them, even though they are not copies and she SENT THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I assume the IDs correspond to his list, which I believe is all women he killed before he “died”.  Which begs a couple questions:

What self-respecting serial killer makes a List of Victims? Is he 12, or just really really dumb?

Who safeguarded the Box of Trophies while he was locked up? Did Kevin keep it at his house for nostalgic purposes, or was Ryan allowed to take it with him, as his Luxury Item?

I guess I shouldn’t expect this to make sense.  This is the same show that is confounding me with an incriminating stack of letters that are somehow in possession of the woman who wrote them, even though they are not copies and she SENT THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I would say that there is no way Kevin would keep a list of his brother's murder victims, but there is no way that Kevin would know Ryan was alive for years, plural, and not tell anyone at all, so...

• Love 1

I don't understand how Carly is going to figure out that Kevin is actually Ryan despite never having met Ryan and having very little interaction with Kevin - but she totally accepted that Drew, theTaylor Swift fan, was Jason

• Love 6

#GH - Anna pays Britt a visit. {Nov 29}

1) I have to wait two weeks for more Britt?  That's not very Thanksgiving-y, Show.

2) As I mentioned in the episode thread, why did they make such a big deal of Anna insisting Britt stay under her roof if they weren't going to do anything with it.

Griffin gets terrible news. {Nov 29}

What could it be, he already know that he's Griffin and that he's dating Kiki.

ETA...ooooooh, could it be that Kiki's dead!!!!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Griffin gets terrible news. {Nov 29}

What could it be, he already know that he's Griffin and that he's dating Kiki.

ETA...ooooooh, could it be that Kiki's dead!!!!!!

That and/or GH isn't reinstating him on staff. 

• Love 2

Kiki feels threatened by Sasha

Zzzzz. First of all, Lauren is with a known cheater. That being said, you either trust your partner or you don't, and I'm super tired of wimmins-be-jealous stories. Griffin is hardly worth fighting over (see: known cheater), and neither Sasha nor Lauren have much going for them either.

• Love 10

Kiki feels threatened by Sasha

So Keeks feels that her relationship with a guy she's been dating five minutes is under threat from a sister she's known for four minutes?

Oh Show, that is not dramatic.  Like, at all.

• Love 6

Ava said it was for her middle name... Katherine. I’m pretty sure Lauren was also used as a nudge to Laura wright because when Franco first says his “daughters name” it’s with Carly and Laura’s daughter’s name is Lauren.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She has a lot of friends.

(There was no explanation except when she introduced herself to Morgan: "My friends call me Kiki.")

dubbel zout, how dare you misrepresent the immortal line: "My FRENNZZ call ME Kiki!"

• Love 2
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She has a lot of frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddds.

Fixed your obvious misspelling. :)

2 hours ago, Hater said:

Mike is getting a new love interest before Drew.

1) Isn't the actress who plays Stella also best known from 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?  Someone in casting was really a fan of Will Smith.

2) I had no idea this actress played Evangeline (and always forgotten Layla's) mom on "One Life to Live".

3) So who could she possibly be connected to?  Is she somehow related to Jordan so Stella can call them a family of untrustworthy skanks?  Is she related to Valerie through her dad somehow?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Mike is a Corinthos. Drew is just a wannabe Jason.

I'd really like to know why Drew is still on this show.  Stupidity knows no bounds from Rank Valentini.

Edited by Hater
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

1) Isn't the actress who plays Stella also best known from 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"? 

Ah, I will always remember her best as Washington's girlfriend on Welcome Back Kotter.

56 minutes ago, Hater said:

I'd really like to know why Drew is still on this show. 

Yeah, I've wondered why BM is sticking it out.  With what's his name back, Drew will always be the lesser and the loser.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Yeah, I've wondered why BM is sticking it out.  With what's his name back, Drew will always be the lesser and the loser.

He’s in it for money but FV clearly has zero use for him. They shouldn’t have re upped him yet again.

Edited by Hater
5 minutes ago, Hater said:

He’s in it for money but FV clearly has zero use for him. They shouldn’t have re upped him yet again.

It can only be for the money or, maybe, KM persuaded him.  Maybe they just want to annoy SB.  I wouldn't blame them.  But I think BM would have some luck getting work elsewhere.  Better than SB would.

Why FV, the budget cutter, keeps him on is another mystery.  Maybe he thinks SB's Jason will look better the more they take away from Drew.  News flash, FV.  Nothing will ever make SB's Jason look good.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Why FV, the budget cutter, keeps him on is another mystery.  Maybe he thinks SB's Jason will look better the more they take away from Drew.  News flash, FV.  Nothing will ever make SB's Jason look good.  

When in actuality even on his worst days Drew always comes out looking like a better man than Jason. 

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

It can only be for the money or, maybe, KM persuaded him.  Maybe they just want to annoy SB.  I wouldn't blame them.  But I think BM would have some luck getting work elsewhere.  Better than SB would.

Billy actually is filming something currently... it’s recurring but he’s in 5 out of 10 episodes so far and he’s working with some pretty relevant names in the industry. His agent knows how to get her clients work. I wish he would have left though. Drew is one of the few decent males and if he’s gone I’d have less reason to care.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3