Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

From CPMCoG

http://princessmc.proboards.com/thread/1885/general-hospital?page=117

Alice needs a heart transplant.

Rafe seems to be a match but tests show heroin in his blood stream so they can't use his heart for Alice

Mickey Diamond tells Jordan if she has sex with him, he will tell her who the "boss" is.

Shawn sees Mickey harassing Jordan and shoots him in a fit of rage. (Shawn actually shoots someone he was aiming for? Not sure I believe it)

Mickey's heart is a match for Alice (an organ donating sexually harassing mobster)

Tracy blackmails Alice by telling her if she wants to get a new heart she better not tell Michael about Luke and her.

Silas accuses Patrick of intentionally letting Rafe die

Dr Obrecht fires Patrick because of Silas's accusations.

With Patrick unemployed and Sam's suspicion about Nina they go to a clinic

Patrick will have an emotional reunion Robin at the clinic.

Sam thinks that Silas still loves Nina and breaks up with him.

Nina and Franco will become friends

Ned is back in town for a while and Olivia's heartbroken over Sonny, these two will get together. (Oled? Nevia?)

Maxie asks Levi to marry her.

**** not a spoiler but I really wish we could call in and vote on the victim for the next "Who Done It?" storyline like on Dancing with the Stars ****

The more I think about these the more I believe most, if not all, are true. These are probably not all happening in the next week, but over the next month or so, I can see most, if not all, of these happening.

Maxie is definitely going to suggest marriage to Levi. Kim taped, so Robin is making an appearance.

I can see them pairing Ned and Olivia, even briefly because they are capable of love scenes. I don't even want to see IB kiss someone, so I can't see them pairing Duke and Olivia, but I've hated Duke since he showed up in the 80s, so I might be biased.

If they are even possibly going to do Sonny and Carly part 47, Franco will need someone, so might as well see  if MS and RoHo's chemistry works to pair them. But at the very least I can see Nina and Franco being friends and conspirators, and wouldn't be surprised if we find out they knew each other 20 years ago or so.

The Shawn actually shooting and killing someone he means to shoot is really the only WTF one for me. Shawn and Jordan  are 2 anti-chemistry,  blocks of wood, IMO, so their pairing is as exciting as the kiddie quad to me and might help me sleep, so I'll save their scenes for  my bedtime.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
(edited)

Nina and Franco will become friends

This is simultaneously terrifying and amusing.

Unless the person coming back this week is Georgie as played by Lindze Letherman, I have zero fucks to give. 

Yea, same.

If Shawn actually shoots his intended target, I'll eat a hat. That spoiler just makes all the rest seem unbelievable. LOL these Shawn jokes will never get old to me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

If Shawn actually shoots his intended target, I'll eat a hat. That spoiler just makes all the rest seem unbelievable. LOL these Shawn jokes will never get old to me.

Maybe Shawn actually means to shoot Jordan and shoots Mickey instead. That makes more sense.

• Love 3

(Shawn actually shoots someone he was aiming for? Not sure I believe it)

Aw, heck, this one is easy, guys. He was aiming for Jordan.

• Love 1

Outside of plot point & randomly putting RoHo & KA in scenes together, why would Franco confide in Kiki.

There is no reason aside from plot point & "Hey, it's Todd & Starr...almost!". 

It's too bad Show decided to have Sam suddenly start appending her lips to Patrick's behind, because this spoiler would make a lot more sense if it was an emotional, upset Sam who made the accusation.

I don't think Sam has suddenly started kissing Patrick's ass.  Patrick & Sam are friends & have been for awhile.  Ron has developed them as such, as much as he develops anything, so as far as we know...they could be BFFs by now.

• Love 3
Tracy blackmails Alice by telling her if she wants to get a new heart she better not tell Michael about Luke and her.

This seems like a continuation of the cartoonization of yet another GH mainstay.  Thumbs up for more Ned.

Please no more vampire crap.  I hate it more than that violent thug portraying GH's hottest actor that I see on magazine covers in supermarket line.

Of course, Franco will tell Kiki.  There already have been way too many pregnancies on the show in the recent past and there's nothing more in store for her character until she gets pregnant.  At the very least, the characters that they brought in for her (Ava and Morgan) seem to gell with other cast members.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think they are being pretty accurate to Tracy's history if they have her blackmail Alice. Tracy walked away from Edward when he was having a heart attack and he's her "Daddy."  She sure isn't going to treat the hired help better than her precious "Daddy."

I don't necessarily think she'd do it now if Fluke wasn't involved, but Tracy has never treated anyone in her family well  (except Fluke and Lulu), so I'm not surprised she'd threaten to let Alice die.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
  • Love 2
, but Tracy has never treated anyone in her family well

My bad.  She really hasn't treated anyone in her family well to include herself.  I remember when she withheld the real Edward's heart medication.  She is my favorite actress to watch on the show so I am glad that she is on even with Luke.  I just miss the Quartermaines - especially with their replacement a couple of decades later - the Corinthos.  At least the Quartermaines had two doctors in the family and three fine actors (Edward, Lila and Tracy).  Edward v. Sonny.

• Love 1
Oh, Lord, this should be epic levels of awful.

Considering "epic levels of awful" could easily be described as GH's baseline nowadays, would anyone really notice the difference with this lovely (and by lovely, I mean utterly shitastic!) spoiler?

• Love 3

From Gh happenings:

Anna pushes Patrick to fight for his marriage

Franco is confronted by Sonny

Someone is coming back from the dead soon

Rafe is in critical condition and Patrick doesn't know whether to operate on him or lwt him die.

Silas is apprehensive about Patrick operating on Rafe

Silas learns from Sam that Rafe was using drugs and that Patrick knew

Silas/Sam discuss their lack of supervision of Rafe, while Nina uses it to show support for Silas

Felix/Brad share a romantic moment that Lucas sees

(edited)
Rafe is in critical condition and Patrick doesn't know whether to operate on him or let him die.

LOL.

WHY? MAKE IT STOP!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think this is mixed up.  I think Felix & Lucas share the romantic moment that Brad sees.

ETA:

Patrick knew Rafe was on drugs?  When did this happen?

It hasn't happened yet.  I think Molly tells Sam who tells Patrick.

Edited by OnceSane
(edited)

From Gh happenings:

Anna pushes Patrick to fight for his marriage

Franco is confronted by Sonny

Someone is coming back from the dead soon

Rafe is in critical condition and Patrick doesn't know whether to operate on him or lwt him die.

Silas is apprehensive about Patrick operating on Rafe

Silas/Sam discuss their lack of supervision of Rafe, while Nina uses it to show support for Silas

"Felix/Brad share a romantic moment that Lucas sees."

Really?  I suppose this probably makes sense if you consider that Brad was hanging out with Lucas just for sex and Felix was hanging out with Lucas just to punish Brad.  But Felix/Brad still have lingering feelings for each other.  Hmmm, I guess Lucas will move on now?

I think this is mixed up.  I think Felix & Lucas share the romantic moment that Brad sees.

Well, the spoiler on the ABC GH website says that "Lucas walks in on an unexpected situation", and there's a picture of Lucas looking rather shocked at what he sees.  The ABC GH spoiler is obviously more vague, but the assumption is that it relates to Felix/Brad.

Edited by Syndicate

Why doesn't Anna have that fighting for marriage convo with her daughter? Because she left and abandoned her family over Jason. Patrick is right to be done with Robin.

• Love 2
(edited)

On one hand, I guess it's kinda cool that there's no clear-as-day outcome to the Brad/Lucas/Felix triangle.

On the other, the boys' interests keep veering so fast from one to the other that it's hard to get invested in any of it.  And, of course, I'll rip my hair out if we have to sit through a story where Felix is the one both boys are after.  Blargh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

And, of course, I'll rip my hair out if we have to sit through a story where Felix is the one both boys are after.  Blargh.

I fear this will be the case.

Well, the spoiler on the ABC GH website says that "Lucas walks in on an unexpected situation", and there's a picture of Lucas looking rather shocked at what he sees.

Ohhh!  I haven't seen that picture.  Okay, I'm guessing it's a misunderstanding instead.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wouldn't be surprised. I've kind of suspected from the beginning that Lucas is the spoiler to the Brad/Felix endgame. Way too much time was spent on the latter two before Lucas arrived. Why focus on the legacy character when you have two annoying newbies with endless one-liners? My guess? Re-Ron has Lucas take advantage of his injury to move in with one of the guys (OLTL's Nick, Kyle, Fish all over again)

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 1
(edited)

On the other, the boys' interests keep veering so fast from one to the other that it's hard to get invested in any of it. And, of course, I'll rip my hair out if we have to sit through a story where Felix is the one both boys are after. Blargh.

Slams head on desk!

Ugh, I didn't even think about this. MS has anti-chemistry, so of course they will make him the desired center of a triangle.

Why doesn't Anna find out what Robin thinks or wants for a change?

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 1
(edited)

My guess? Re-Ron has Lucas take advantage of his injury to move in with one of the guys (OLTL's Nick, Kyle, Fish all over again)

At least when Nick ended up staying at Kyle's, we got super hot Kish hallway make out sessions. #sigh

I would not be shocked if that happened at all.  I could see Felix, everyone's caretaker (but who takes care of him...who cares!), offering Lucas Sabrina's room in his apartment to help him heal up and avoid shacking up under the same roof as a SERIAL KILLER.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Wouldn't be surprised. I've kind of suspected from the beginning that Lucas is the spoiler to the Brad/Felix endgame. Way too much time was spent on the latter two before Lucas arrived. Why focus on the legacy character when you have two annoying newbies with endless one-liners? My guess? Re-Ron has Lucas take advantage of his injury to move in with one of the guys (OLTL's Nick, Kyle, Fish all over again)

HAHA!  Well this would be terrible and even a bit interesting since Lucas would be seen as the interloping villain who uses his injury to come between true loves Felix/Brad.  It would be fun to watch temporarily at least. 

(edited)

Patrick knew Rafe was on drugs?  When did this happen?

It hasn't happened yet.  I think Molly tells Sam who tells Patrick.

The way it's phrased implies Silas will tear into Patrick, but I assume Molly tells Patrick after the accident, so any anger Silas has should be directed inward. Though I'm not sure Silas has access to emotion.

Why doesn't Anna find out what Robin thinks or wants for a change?

Does Anna know why Robin left? Victor probably allows Robin to speak only to Emma on a regular basis.

ETA: Frickin' formatting.

Edited by dubbel zout

Does Anna know why Robin left?

I believe Anna got the "going to Africa to help sick children" version of the story, although later, Dr. Obrecht did loudly hint to Anna that there was more to Robin leaving than met the eye.

I'd love it if Patrick came to talk to Anna and was all, "Hey, so I know you think she's in Africa..." and then Anna's like, "Girl, please, she was totally lying and I am keeping tabs on her from a distance."  Super spy smarts, let's show 'em!

I believe Anna got the "going to Africa to help sick children" version of the story, although later, Dr. Obrecht did loudly hint to Anna that there was more to Robin leaving than met the eye.

No. Robin asked Anna to trust her (Robin), that the reason she's leaving is because she has to do it, as it's the right thing to do. There was no mention of Africa, Doctors without Borders, nuttin'. Anna knows something's fishy, but she's respecting Robin's wishes and trusting her daughter.

No. Robin asked Anna to trust her (Robin), that the reason she's leaving is because she has to do it, as it's the right thing to do. There was no mention of Africa, Doctors without Borders, nuttin'. Anna knows something's fishy, but she's respecting Robin's wishes and trusting her daughter.

Oh...my bad, it's been a while.  But I guess my bigger point was that Anna doesn't know the specifics about Victor Cassadine and the frozen Borg.

• Love 1
I think Robin comes back with Jason and falls back in love with him, and Anna tries to convince Patrick to be a man and fight for his marriage.

Which is fine, but Jason is also married to Sam (unless/until they divorce). So the Scrubs marriage wouldn't be the only thing in play here.

• Love 2

Why doesn't Anna have that fighting for marriage convo with her daughter? Because she left and abandoned her family over Jason. Patrick is right to be done with Robin.

I'm glad someone is sticking up for Robin.  In previous Robin/Patrick battles, everyone and Robin's mother, basically told her she is lucky to be with someone like Patrick considering what a stick-in-the mud shrew she is (I hated that period of GH) and she should take him regardless of what her issues with him were.  Its nice that Anna is sticking up for her daughter and telling Patrick that Robin is worth it.  Anna has no idea that Robin left because of Jason.  Anna knows that Robin had a traumatic experience over the last two years; she knows that Robin loves Patrick and Emma, and that Robin left not because she didn't want her family but for important reasons that Anna was just going to have to trust her on.  Patrick doesn't have to agree with Anna and if he decides to be done with Robin, that's his business but I appreciate that Anna at least tells Patrick that Robin and his family is worth fighting for - Anna should be on her daughter's side.

• Love 12

Doth my eyes deceive me or do they look to be playing up the CarSon angle again?  Not that I'm complaining here or anything, I'd much rather have them back together than with the SERIAL KILLER who is making her look like the village idiot by being in that coupling.   

• Love 2
Doth my eyes deceive me or do they look to be playing up the CarSon angle again?

It's for Carly/Franco angst, that's all. I think Sonny and Carly won't ever be a couple again, which is A-OK with me.

• Love 1

I hope Lulu throws something at Maxie's head & mentions to Maxie about Levi not wanting her to have her baby why would she marry someone like that.

I want Mac to give Maxie an ultimatum either Levi goes or I will no longer pay your bills..

Maxie Is beyond the village idiot at this point.

• Love 2

I don't understand the blackmail. Alice can still tell Michael after she gets her transplant. What is Tracy going to do- rip Alice's new heart from her chest if she tells? How ridiculous.

• Love 2

I don't even understand how Tracy could maneuver herself into a position where she says whether Alice gets a heart (presumably Rafe's) or not.  When they did this on OLTL, asshole Rex forged legal documents making himself Gigi's medical proxy, which enabled him to first stop Clint from getting her heart and then selling it to Clint for money and power.  But Tracy has no legal right over Alice's care or whether Rafe's organs would be donated.  Not getting it.

I don't even understand how Tracy could maneuver herself into a position where she says whether Alice gets a heart (presumably Rafe's) or not.  When they did this on OLTL, asshole Rex forged legal documents making himself Gigi's medical proxy, which enabled him to first stop Clint from getting her heart and then selling it to Clint for money and power.  But Tracy has no legal right over Alice's care or whether Rafe's organs would be donated.  Not getting it.

I don't get this either.  If I really stretch, it could be financial, but even then, it doesn't fly for me.  If the Q's would be the ones paying for Alice's medical care, all Alice would need to do would be tell Monica (who is presumably her employer, since it's her house) what's going on.  She wouldn't let Alice be denied a heart transplant to enable Tracy's blackmailing.  I just don't get this at all.  Is it that Alice has no insurance, so Tracy says she'll foot the bill if Alice keeps quiet?  But, again, like you said, all Alice has to do is agree to keep quiet, get the surgery, then rat Tracy out.  

(edited)

Maybe GH has a 'death panel' in its Board of Directors that vote on transplants, or can stop them at least. Hospital BOD have stopped transplants before, IIRC my news stories correctly. Since Tracy is on it, she can stop the transplant. I mean this is the writing team that had Maxie conceive 10 minutes after her miscarriage and keeps having Patrick operate when no actual hospital would allow it, so 1 board member being able to stop a transplant isn't even that far out compared to other medical stories.

This is the hospital BOD that named Dr. O Chief of Staff. It makes very little sense, so it is totally happening.;)

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
  • Love 3

Moar spoilers!! From gh happenings:

Alison Sweeny from Days is joining as the show as a director. Like literally directing shows.

Franco's art therapy causes him to work with a brain injured paitient

Two weddings are planned. The Julexis one will not happen.

Besides Ric and Jason, more undead characters are returning. One for sure very soon and more down the road.

Morgan/Lauren kiss

During a recent interview, MS said her character is a sociopath that can only love her brother

How will Robin react over Pat declaring the end of their relationship when she returns? Expect good material from JT

Olivia gets a new love interest

How will Robin react over Pat declaring the end of their relationship when she returns? Expect good material from JT

If the writers think the audience will all be lined up on Patrick's side as he rakes Robin over the coals...they should probably rethink.

During a recent interview, MS said her character is a sociopath that can only love her brother.

When's the last time Nina and Nathan even shared a scene?

• Love 6

Franco's art therapy causes him to work with a brain injured paitient

Please tell me this does NOT mean Rafe makes it through the surgery. ugh!

Two weddings are planned. The Julexis one will not happen.

Well we all know one is that circus known as the Dunkelmonkey and Maxie the brainless wonder. sigh

I can only surmise the other will be the long unawaited SonAvabitch.

Besides Ric and Jason, more undead characters are returning. One for sure very soon and more down the road.

This makes me a little happy if it turns out MM really is going to play AJ.

I really think Sonny's only way out of this is for AJ to still be alive somewhere.

Morgan/Lauren kiss

Wanted by no one EVER!

Olivia gets a new love interest

Only spoiler that makes me happy. I like Olivia please make it be someone good.

• Love 1