Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I keep waiting for him to create Twitter accounts for each character to play out all the stuff that is happening off screen. 

That takes more effort than I guess they want to put into it but it's actually a good idea.  Problem is they'd have a hard time retconning things.

cable guide spoilers

7/29
General Hospital
(Episode #13105)
Mickey learns a secret and lashes out; a blowout rocks Port Charles and inspires a revenge plot.

7/30
General Hospital
(Episode #13106)

Someone from the past returns and shocks Alice; Jordan finds out who caused the explosion.

7/31
General Hospital
(Episode #13107)

Alice may have a cure thanks to Tracy; someone catches Franco in the act.

8/1
General Hospital
(Episode #13108)

Sam and Patrick have an epiphany about Nina; Ava reveals all to Julian

I got my ass chewed out on another board for daring to say something negative about Alice being mentioned in these latest spoilers and having a storyline. Apparently, she's the "heart and soul" of the Q's. WTFever. I still have zero interest in her, especially since I don't care about the Q's anyway.

• Love 2

Well, David Otunga is gonna be on the show

I didn't know who he was, so I just googled him and his wrestling publicity pix came up. Anybody want to give me odds on the chances they'll find a way to get his shirt off? 

• Love 2

I thought Muhney was scheduled to do a movie. He would make a good Jason Morgan since he does silent suffering so well, but he might not do a Jason Quartermaine too well. Still, I would give him a chance at the role.

• Love 2

Gee, will Sonny be responsible for this latest fireball?  It's the lakehouse, so I'd hope he wouldn't blow up his baby mama's home.  But he is the guy who almost blew up his daughter & dove to save his slampiece over his son when an assassin was about.

(edited)

They'll all be living with Carly. Hee.

ETA: Maybe this is how the brownstone gets filled up, though Morgan is going to have to work a little faster to make it inhabitable for everyone.

Edited by dubbel zout

So, Alexis has one of the few decent sets left on this show, and they're going to blow it up and then likely put her in some cheap crap living room pieced together from old All My Children, Port Charles, or Disney Channel sets? 

They're blowing up Alexis' house?  Ugh, does that mean they're all going to move into the MetroCourt?

Well, Frank's gotta cut the budget SOMEWHERE if the rumors are true and BM is headed to GH.

Why can't they blow up Sonny's house?

I'm going to scream if Alexis' house is renovated & ends up in some shade of gray.

Preferably with him in it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Saw these cable guide spoilers for the week of 8/4:

8/4
Patrick and Sam face obstacles as they try to get info on Nina.
Britt's latest plan takes a turn.

8/5
Sam looks through Nina's files, while Patrick discovers something.
Franco and Nina find out Spencer's whereabouts.

Two things that terrify me:

1) Spencer is still MIA in two weeks?  Oh Britt, girl!

2) Nina and Franco as BFFs who save a child and thereby earn the town's thanks and praise?  Gross!

Edited by TeeVee329

It was said elsewhere that they were going to begin whitewashing Nina, so...guess they had to start someplace.  And I'm guess Franco needs a fresh coat himself, because, well, RoHo is soooo good with kids. But, hey, Count Chocula offscreen for two weeks?  I'll take it.

have to read overly dramatic texts sent to Britt

Spencer ditched his phone. How did Britt text him before he got a new one? And where did he get the new one? Did he buy a burner from the minibar?

I wish the writers would think things through just a wee bit more.

Spencer ditched his phone. How did Britt text him before he got a new one? And where did he get the new one? Did he buy a burner from the minibar?

Spencer is Marlo Stanfield.

It was said elsewhere that they were going to begin whitewashing Nina, so...guess they had to start someplace.  And I'm guess Franco needs a fresh coat himself, because, well, RoHo is soooo good with kids. But, hey, Count Chocula offscreen for two weeks?  I'll take it.

If they want to whitewash Nina, they should have her "save" a kid I actually cared was missing.  And I agree with those who said we'll most likely still have Spencer on screen, at minimum, via text messages to Britt.  (Which I guess would be somewhat better, since they don't involve a little kid having to creepily say those lines himself).