Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I have no clue because one day I hear MM then BM then both. So, I have no clue. Both Jason and AJ have a place on canvas and Q brothers united would be amazing and make up for a good bit of the screwing over of the Q's. Suddenly, Micheal is interesting again and it eats the eyeroll huge canvas gap that MB's vacay will leave if if IF we get two big stars with Emmy wins and rabid fan bases. But it also sucks because I love SK in the role. I could maybe accept MM because he can do black sheep well. But I'll be like Carly, and I'll be thinking of my ex (AJ) for a while.

Dude, I just read and tell you guys. That's it.

I read on DD that the new characters have been scrapped. Something to do with the budget, I believe. Again, take this with a GOS.

Doesn't it cost money to audition actors? If Frank is so good with numbers, why didn't he know before casting they wouldn't work? Or was he counting on money that he didn't get? 

I was thinking of everyone but the actors. I know being there is the casting director's job, but are there other costs? The space, assistants, etc.? Or is that all under the casting department's budget?

• Love 1

I was thinking of everyone but the actors. I know being there is the casting director's job, but are there other costs? The space, assistants, etc.? Or is that all under the casting department's budget?

From what I've seen of real life screen tests, for Hollywood movies and television shows, auditions just tend to be in regular settings. Like an existing set or in front of the directors or whomever. But this is GH and full of prima donnas who are running it, so who knows?

Spoilers from wubs.net:

Levi's visa is UP

Rafe is interrupted during his confession.

NuJason is coming. He and Robin have scenes together.

Kailey does indeed show up

Annie Donnelly is with the police and knows Special Kitty

Levi's true intention comes to light

Franco does tell someone about AJ..... Kiki

Morgan takes Kiki's side in an argument

Delia tells Sonny to use his words against him

The ABC site lists "Someone comes back from the dead" as a spoiler for next week under a picture of Patrick in the OR with another guy wearing scrubs. I'm assuming he's operating on Rafe. Could it be Rafe's not-dead bio-dad Stephen/Caleb come to abduct his son? I am not a fan of the whole vampire thing but it's better than killing off Rafe, who is the legacy child of "Port Charles" and the last of the Barringtons. He can come back down the line with a different actor.

• Love 1

Spoilers from wubs.net:

Levi's visa is UP

Levi's true intention comes to light

Why Ron Why must you torcher us so!

You know this is a set-up for Maxie to married this terrible waste of good oxygen and finds out he using her to get to Felicia's jewels! ugh

• Love 1

If my cableguide is correct, next week might actually be decent.

MON: Delia and Ava conspire against Sonny.

TUE: Delia tricks Sonny.

WED: Patrick and Julian face difficult decisions.

THU: Maxie has feelings for Nathan.

• Love 1

The ABC site lists "Someone comes back from the dead" as a spoiler for next week under a picture of Patrick in the OR with another guy wearing scrubs. I'm assuming he's operating on Rafe. Could it be Rafe's not-dead bio-dad Stephen/Caleb come to abduct his son? I am not a fan of the whole vampire thing but it's better than killing off Rafe, who is the legacy child of "Port Charles" and the last of the Barringtons. He can come back down the line with a different actor.

I think it'll be Caleb.

Morgan takes Kiki's side in an argument

Ugh. This does not bode well. Cue the ruination of Morgan in 3, 2, 1.....

It's from wubs, and once again include the Kailey/Annie bullshit. I don't believe it.

• Love 1

I'm just ready for the Julexis love scenes to air. They taped 2 different love scenes in June.

One taped right before studio went dark and it involved them ripping clothes off of each other.

Is it too much to hope for angry and/or make up sex?? Please? I've been a good girl.

• Love 2

THU: Maxie has feelings for Nathan.

I'm just ready for the Julexis love scenes to air. They taped 2 different love scenes in June.

One taped right before studio went dark and it involved them ripping clothes off of each other.

Is it too much to hope for angry and/or make up sex?? Please? I've been a good girl.

MEOW! Yes please to BOTH of these things.

• Love 2

I'd glad to hear those spoilers probably aren't legitimate because they really suck.

What if they don't even air those Julexis scenes?

This week sounds possibly good, but Sonny will probably be on every day so ugh.

I'm confident they're airing the Julexis scenes. Have you checked out the "GH in the Media" thread? The fact they are being featured in printed and online articles in TV Guide shows they have the fan base and support.

On the off chance they don't air those Julexis scenes, Corporate will have no choice but to send Frank to the Miscaviage Hospital for the Criminally Insane.

• Love 2
Franco does tell someone about AJ..... Kiki

Christ on a cracker.  If Franco supposedly cares about Kiki, why would he saddle her with that info?  Is he hoping she will tell Michael?  And as we have seen - of course she won't.  She probably tells Morgan and then Morgan will keep the secret because again - poor Michael.  So pretty much everyone that supposedly cares about Michael will know the truth except Dante and Olivia.  This story has went from terrible to just annoying.

• Love 1

You know this is a set-up for Maxie to married this terrible waste of good oxygen and finds out he using her to get to Felicia's jewels! ugh

GAAAAAAAH!!!!! of course they'll go there.  I hope not, but there it seems unlikely that Ron would avoid such an obvious story beat.

• Love 1
You know this is a set-up for Maxie to married this terrible waste of good oxygen

If this is true and the rumor about Sonny and Ava marrying so that neither can testify against the other, Ron is ripping himself off at the same time. I think that's new for him.

That assclown cannot get history right. They even screwed up when Frisco was back last year and he told Felicia to "put on some of that Aztec jewelry we had so much fun chasing." 

1) It actually wasn't fun for them. The outcome was good but the whole adventure itself was a year long and they went through a lot of shit. 

2) FELICIA SHOULDN'T HAVE THE GODDAMN JEWELRY BECAUSE IT'S IN MEXICO. 

Ugh, I cannot stand this nonsense. 

• Love 2

From CPMCoG

http://princessmc.proboards.com/thread/1885/general-hospital?page=117

Alice needs a heart transplant.

Rafe seems to be a match but tests show heroin in his blood stream so they can't use his heart for Alice

Mickey Diamond tells Jordan if she has sex with him, he will tell her who the "boss" is.

Shawn sees Mickey harassing Jordan and shoots him in a fit of rage. (Shawn actually shoots someone he was aiming for? Not sure I believe it)

Mickey's heart is a match for Alice (an organ donating sexually harassing mobster)

Tracy blackmails Alice by telling her if she wants to get a new heart she better not tell Michael about Luke and her.

Silas accuses Patrick of intentionally letting Rafe die

Dr Obrecht fires Patrick because of Silas's accusations.

With Patrick unemployed and Sam's suspicion about Nina they go to a clinic

Patrick will have an emotional reunion Robin at the clinic.

Sam thinks that Silas still loves Nina and breaks up with him.

Nina and Franco will become friends

Ned is back in town for a while and Olivia's heartbroken over Sonny, these two will get together. (Oled? Nevia?)

Maxie asks Levi to marry her.

**** not a spoiler but I really wish we could call in and vote on the victim for the next "Who Done It?" storyline like on Dancing with the Stars ****

• Love 2

Geez-us, if that Alice heart transplant stuff is true, then Ron is just re-Roning part of the heart transplant story he did with Clint the last year of OLTL.  Tell a new story, you hack.

• Love 1
(edited)

Not sure I believe even half of these.

Not a betting woman, but if I was in Vegas, I'd bet the Sam, Patrick, Robin and clinic ones are true. The call sheet last week indicate those have a good chance of being true.

I don't care enough about Jordan or Shawn to pay attention when they are on the call sheet.

Edited by Veronica
  • Love 1

I have no clue because one day I hear MM then BM then both. So, I have no clue. Both Jason and AJ have a place on canvas and Q brothers united would be amazing and make up for a good bit of the screwing over of the Q's.

MM and BM both on GH as the Brothers Q would be way too good to be true.

The ABC site lists "Someone comes back from the dead" as a spoiler for next week under a picture of Patrick in the OR with another guy wearing scrubs.

My guess is unthawed Borg.

Silas accuses Patrick of intentionally letting Rafe die

It's too bad Show decided to have Sam suddenly start appending her lips to Patrick's behind, because this spoiler would make a lot more sense if it was an emotional, upset Sam who made the accusation.  Silas doing so?  Unless Patrick does something really sketchy during the operation that goes heinously wrong, I can't see Silas doing this.  He's a doctor, for fuck's sake, he knows that patients can die despite someone's best efforts.  Silas doing something like this makes no sense.

For the love of God, the last thing this show needs is less characters connected to the hospital!  

• Love 1

Maxie asks Levi to marry her.

**** not a spoiler but I really wish we could call in and vote on the victim for the next "Who Done It?" storyline like on Dancing with the Stars ****

Well I wouldn't have to be clairvoyant to know who would win that vote....by a landslide.

Sorry to say but I think the Maxie spoiler is true, as it has been telegraphed too much to not be. sigh

he call sheet last week indicate those have a good chance of being true.

Are these call sheets available online somewhere?

Is Mickey someone that's been on the show before? Is that the travel agent guy who works for Fake Luke?

Maybe I'm just not an expert on drugs but I have a hard time believing someone like Rafe could pretend to be a functioning human being while on coke and heroin at the same time.

I believe the one about Jordan is true because we're due for some more scenes of someone getting sexually harassed.

• Love 1
(edited)

Mickey Diamond is the guy Fluke sent to keep an eye on Julian. Julian was about to tell Jordan who the boss is, Mickey walked in, made Jordan leave, and then proceeded to let Julian know they were watching him, his kids, Danny, and Alexis - he really focused on knowing all about Alexis. Then he sent Julian on a business trip so WdV could go to Europe for a few weeks.

The actress who plays Jordan was quoted as saying Jordan would definitely use sex to get the information she needs for the case. I just can't believe Shawn could hit the broad side of a barn when he was aiming for the broad side of the barn.

Call sheets might be available somewhere online, but I don't know where. I know somebody whose BFF works on the show - not an actor, more corporate/production. From what I understand (I have a limited understanding of all things in the entertainment industry) they call in to know who is taping when, when they need to show up for blocking, etc.

When Kim was taping last week, IIRC, she taped with or crossed (meaning using same set but maybe no scenes interacting together) Jason, Kelly, and a couple of others. I think the set was medical clinic.

I wasn't paying that much attention. I got a little info Julexis and the ripping off each other's clothes love scene they taped and once I heard that, I didn't much care about anything else.

Edited by Veronica
  • Love 1

Yeah, what I heard was Jason hears some bad news about one of his loved ones in PC and wants to go home. Robin convinces or tries to convinces him not to because he is either too sick or isn't quite himself yet. Jason and Robin sneak into PC to get something they need to help him and Jason encounters his family. But he's very upset about something he heard.

If if IF AJ comes back (and every gossip site his hinting at this) then I'd say it would be around when Sonny is "gone" for his murder. Even Micheal Logan is allegedly hinting at this as suddenly MM is bff with Ric Hearst and a GH behind the scenes guy.

For the love of God, the last thing this show needs is less characters connected to the hospital!

Which is how you know Patrick's absence from the hospital will be temporary. And how else will it show that Olbrecht is a capricious leader who holds a grudge? (I'm sure she still hates Patrick from Britt's botched relationship.)

Mickey Diamond is played by Nick Chunlund, a H!ITG. The episode thread has a whole discussion about him.

• Love 1

"Hey! It's That Guy!" An actor you recognize from other stuff but you don't know his name. George Clooney is NOT a HITG, When Mickey Diamond walked into the gallery and told Jordan to GTFO, I would suspect a lot of viewers had a HITG moment. I looked Nick Chulund up on IMDB because it was driving me nuts that I could not place where I had seen him.

(edited)

"Hey! It's That Guy!" An actor you recognize from other stuff but you don't know his name. George Clooney is NOT a HITG, When Mickey Diamond walked into the gallery and told Jordan to GTFO, I would suspect a lot of viewers had a HITG moment. I looked Nick Chulund up on IMDB because it was driving me nuts that I could not place where I had seen him.

Good one because that is definitely what I did.

Outside of plot point & randomly putting RoHo & KA in scenes together, why would Franco confide in Kiki. I understand it's plot point drama for Mikaka but how does that help Franco. It would make more sense for, I don't know enlist the help of his mother Heather, who could use her brand of crazy to harm Sonny or his dad Scotty the DA, who could send Sonny to jail.

Why make Franco the child of Heather & Scotty, if they are never in scenes together.

Maxie marrying Levi is lame, cliched, & was poorly telegraphed.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

Unless the person coming back this week is Georgie as played by Lindze Letherman, I have zero fucks to give.  

I actually liked the vampire story last year but it doesnt warrant further exploration. LLet Caleb or Stephen or whoever stay dead or out of town.  

• Love 1

Because we are getting a new Jason who can't possibly be the twin of RoHo and they couldn't have Carly/Franco as if Franco was Jason's twin?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but they already did the Franco/Jason as twins when Howarth returned as Franco, and that was re-re-re retconned into Franco being Heather's son.