Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Spinelli said he also emailed Carly a copy of the audio, so Franco and/or Michael wouldn't necessarily need access to the flash drive for proof and/or verification.  I'm sure Franco, the genius we're told he is, can hack an email account.

At this point, I don't care who busts Sonny or why, as long as someone, anyone, does. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I guess I am in that position now. Franco possibly getting the honors really chaps my ass, but Sonny never being exposed would be worse.

• Love 1
(edited)

This picture for next week - which apparently shows Dr. O using a PowerPoint presentation (!!!) to lay out her plan for Britt to win back Nik - is hilarious.

400x224.jpg

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Was there any veracity to those rumors of Anna Donnelly and Christina Baldwin returning at the beginning of July? I don't see them any more in the daily spoilers for the first week.

Oh Liesl, you've gone from torturing Robin Scorpio-Drake to making power-point presentations using clip art?!?

How the mighty have fallen.  I'm ready for Helena to slit her throat.

• Love 3

Okay, I saw this on another board and I am taking it with a grain of salt, but, being that it is ReRon, I can totally see it:

NuJason IS real Jason for the time being, at least. No one can say what might happen down the road, if Burton were free again, but right now, this is not being written as an Imposter story. The rumors emanated from an interview Steve just did. A matter of interpretation, I guess, but some inferred that he would like to. Come back to GH from the interview. I personally didn't make that inference. As I said, a matter of interpretation. In any case that soon was built not he IS coming back, and if that's so then how do we explain Billy Miller, or whomever else is coming as Jadon. Well, thats easy. Billy Millers Jason will be an imposter e.g., Trevor St. John's Todd was an imposter. .

Could that happen at some point in the future. Of course it could. Anything can happen n a soap. Is it in the current plans? No, it is not. And, these rumors are likely to make NuJason less accepted by the due-hards who are now expecting Burton's return.

I can absolutely see them reRonning "The 2 Todds" if they can ever get SBu back (which I see the chances of as 1 in a 1,000,000,000,000,000) especially because Ron seemed obsessed with finishing it.  But, hell, 2 Todds, 2 Jasons, what's the diff?

(edited)

The rumors emanated from an interview Steve just did. A matter of interpretation, I guess, but some inferred that he would like to. Come back to GH from the interview. I personally didn't make that inference.

Oh, FFS. People are never going to stop wanting Burton back at GH as Jason, so they'll read anything into every interview he ever gives. As long as Frank won't give him the scheduling flexibility he wants (and that JFP gave him at Y&R), I highly doubt he'll return. Unless GH gets canceled and there's one last hurrah.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

TV Guide Magazine: Well, as you know, there is a loud contingent that thinks Jill wickedly masterminded your exit from General Hospital and brought you to Y&R where she proceeded to turn it into The Dylan Show — and a year and half later those people still won't shut up. How's it been to hear all that griping?

Burton: Listen, without the fans we don't have a show. I understand their frustrations and I know that they don't necessarily like change. I guess maybe my coming to Y&R upsets people because they don't really know the truth of what happened.

TV Guide Magazine: Which is...?

Burton: What you and I both know — that GH didn't make a deal with me. And that's the whole truth. My contract was up and they didn't want to play ball and make it work. At the time, I didn't want to throw anyone under the bus over there but of course, as soon as it was announced I was going to Y&R, people thought the whole thing was planned by Jill from Day 1, which it was not. I vividly remember my manager telling me how ABC Business Affairs had called him to say, "Hey, is Steve going to Y&R now that Jill's over there?" And my manager said, "No, he wants to make a deal with you! Quit dragging your feet. Make a deal." But they wouldn't.

TV Guide Magazine: Are you aware GH used your photo a while back when they were talking about your ex-character, Jason?

Burton: I heard about that photo. People were tweeting me, "Are you coming back to GH?"

TV Guide Magazine: Were you glad to hear that Jason isn't dead after all?

Burton: Why?

TV Guide Magazine: Because you might want to come back some day.

Burton: I'm sure they're going to recast. Why wouldn't they?

I don't understand how anyone could interpret that interview as SB saying he wants to come back. He seems to be happy at Y&R, it's still the number one soap, and I assume they have more money which means he is probably getting paid more. The only way I see him coming back is if things don't work out at Y&R and/or GH gets cancelled.

What I get from that is SBu is pretty bitter about GH. I gotta say it doesn't make me unhappy. Y&R can keep that block of wood, GH still has ME to be a block of wood walking.

Trust me when I say JFP didn't do Y&R any favors hiring him.

• Love 1
(edited)

Didnt Y&R just hit yet another new low for the second week of June?  One of my co-workers stopped watching because she hated "Dullan" so much.  

He can't act.  He doesn't bring in viewers.  And he comes across as a bitter bitch whenever his departure from GH comes up.  

I'd rather Jason stay dead.   Fonduke shooting him and then kicking his body into the harbor was one of the best moments in GH history.  But if he must come back, I want it to be a recast and for it to be the real Jason.  I dont want the door open for Stevie B and his pyramid juice scheme to come back.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I thought he sounded like a complete asshole, but I have no love whatsoever for SBu.

Didn't he just resign his contract over at Y&R? So, even if he wanted to come back to GH, which it is pretty clear he doesn't, he wouldn't be able to right away, right? And I agree that I can't believe people inferred he wanted to come back. That was nowhere in that interview to me.

(edited)

That's Steve Burton for you.

And no, he won't come back until or unless he absolutely has to IMO. His ego is too massive and I think he felt slighted by how they handled him in that last year. Good riddance. He should've been fired for Monavie, BTW. Anyone else would have been.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Don't get me wrong, I do think he was slightly pressed, but in the end he has what he wants, a job and a deal where he gets to commute from Tennessee, I don't think he's dwelling.

I think both he and Frank both need the blow to the ego that they got - Steve to Frank's by leaving and Frank to Steve's by not catering to him.

Anyhoo, cable guide spoiler

7/3
General Hospital
(Episode #13089)

Britt asks Spencer to help her win back Nikolas; Maxie and Nathan share an intimate moment.

Hi-larity.

Was there any veracity to those rumors of Anna Donnelly and Christina Baldwin returning at the beginning of July? I don't see them any more in the daily spoilers for the first week.

I think we're supposed to see Christina on Friday. 

Britt asks Spencer to help her win back Nikolas;

I dunno how I feel about this.  On one hand, it's smart that Dr. O or Britt took note that Sabrina's relationship with Emma got her curly-haired foot in the door with Patrick and Spencer does want Britt and his dad back together.  On the other, this of course means evens more Spencer, which ugh.

Britt asks Spencer to help her win back Nikolas;

i hope Helena slits her throat when she finds out this peasant is involving the Cassadine heir in her childish pathetic schemes.

I hope Helena slits Spencer's throat. I do NOT want more of him onscreen.

• Love 2
(edited)

Even if Spencer wasn't an obnoxious little bitch, Helena should want to kill him on the fact that he is half Corinthos.  

According to my cableguide spoilers, this is going to be another NINA heavy week.  The description for Wed is "Sam thinks about Nina".  I guess they're saving the good stuff for July Sweeps.

Edited by Tiger

Even if Spencer wasn't an obnoxious little bitch, Helena should want to kill him on the fact that he is half Corinthos.  

According to my cableguide spoilers, this is going to be another NINA heavy week.  The description for Wed is "Sam thinks about Nina".  I guess they're saving the good stuff for July Sweeps.

Sam thinks about Nina.......oh joy, we're in for another riveting performance by ME doing his dead lightbulb glazed over expression.  Sorta what we get every day.

Spencer offers Joss candy in exchange for helping him get Emma.

I'm surprised Ron C. doesn't have Spencer operating as a dime bag drug salesman for Uncle Luke. 

Nothing says fast forward like more kiddie storylines.

(edited)

If I had my way, I would chose to have Anna Donnely come to Port Charles instead of Christina. I love the Baldwin girls, so I don't want RC/FV anywhere near them. They have wrecked enough of the soap Port Charles amazing since it has been off the air for over a decade. Even moron Guza didn't do that.  If Christina is still a teenager, I don't believe for one second that Lucy would be more than a few miles away from her, considering she was missing for years. I don't care if Lucy went insane, at the very least she she would be verbally pining for her, like she often did when Scott took Serena to Canada or when Christina was kidnapped.If she were college age, it would be more believable that Lucy isn't with her. 

Anna has already been created and seemed to presented as likable and Duke recently name checked her. I can believe that she would travel to Port Charles to visit her namesake, especially if she decided to go into the same line of business as her dad.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
Spencer offers Joss candy in exchange for helping him get Emma.

Jesus. I KNEW this crap show should have been canceled long ago. It would have saved us from the fuckery that is Romper Room Romance. Considering RC/FV's creepy jonesing for the Spencer actor, and I think we're stuck with this shit for the duration.

DO. NOT. WANT.

• Love 1

If Christina is still a teenager, I don't believe for one second that Lucy would be more than a few miles away from her, considering she was missing for years. I don't care if Lucy went insane, at the very least she she would be verbally pining for her, like she often did when Scott took Serena to Canada or when Christina was kidnapped.If she were college age, it would be more believable that Lucy isn't with her. 

And that goes for Kevin too.  There were rumors for a while that his constant trips to Seattle were related to Christina, but I also can't believe that he would pick up and move to Port Charles without her.

But at the same time, it's soaps.  The kids are out of sight, out of mind until it's time to turn them into sexy, moody teenagers.

• Love 1

I think we're supposed to see Christina on Friday. 

I dunno how I feel about this.  On one hand, it's smart that Dr. O or Britt took note that Sabrina's relationship with Emma got her curly-haired foot in the door with Patrick and Spencer does want Britt and his dad back together.  On the other, this of course means evens more Spencer, which ugh.

This is the source of the Christina spoiler for this week:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?952678-Daily-Spoilers-for-the-Week-of-June-23rd

It says they are DTD spoilers. Is that a website? Because imo the ones about Lucy and Kevin are false. For some bizarre reason someone is spreading fake spoilers about them (I think, it could be true). But there's nothing about them this week in SOC spoilers (http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?952610-SOC-spoilers-6-23-14) or the tvline spoilers. I do believe christina, Serena and Kaily will probably show up soon, but not on Friday

I'm sorry if this isn't the correct tread for this. No other one seemed to fit without being spoiler.

KMC's twiitter

Kimberly McCullough ‏@whitewatercrew  6h

A day in the life of a soap actor. Say "soap-y" I dare you. #notthewholescript #onlymyscenes pic.twitter.com/dSxIpEYqD3

I'm excited, scared & angry at the same time. I'm happy because I love me some Robin Scorpio. Scared because who knows what Cartini will do to my girl during this run. Angry because of what they will most likely do to the character. Angry because KMc keeps coming back when part of me wants her not to, so TPTB can't destroy her character.

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh ye of little faith, BestestAuntEver, TPTB are fully capable of destroying Robin without KMc being on screen.  Just think about all the damage they can do with a one-sided phone conversation... "Emma's in a coma and you still won't come home because Jason is more important?  You're a terrible mother Robin."

I don't know why they couldn't let Robin be like Monica.  She's still in PC, we hear about her but we rarely see her.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 4

I don't know why they couldn't let Robin be like Monica.  She's still in PC, we hear about her but we rarely see her.

Because that would make too much sense & sound too much like right.

• Love 2
(edited)

ARGHHH!!!!!!

In the words of Michael Corleone: "Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back innnnn!!!!!"

They'll totally trash and ruin Robin, I know, but I LOVE Kimberly so much, I'm totally going to get off the barge and watch.

Wait, what am I saying? They've already trashed and ruined her, turning her into a deadbeat mom.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
(edited)

I am probably overly optimistic, but I think we will see some redemption for Robin.  Ron has been all over the mags defending Robin.  Saying that she is a heroine,  saving "our beloved Jason."  Saying Patrick is pissed at her, but he and the audience don't know what is really going on with her and reminding us that we never got to see her side of that phone call.  I think he is  working overtime to deal with all the flack he got for her exit.  

But I will remain safely on the barge and only watch if recaps sound good just in case

Edited by aw86
  • Love 1

Surely there must be another way for KMc to get money? This isn't at all worth it. RC will just set the ashes that are left on fire. Loyalty no longer makes sense to me as this show is so damned far from what it was...

Sigh.

I guess I can only pray Sobby is still in Puerrrrrrrrrrto Rrrrrrrrrrrico when Robin returns for her latest round of character obliteration.

I heard Kim is back tomorrow, so we should have at least a month of Robin before Sabrina returns, but who knows if she'll actually get screentime with Patrick before Sabrina gets back

I heard Kim is back tomorrow, so we should have at least a month of Robin before Sabrina returns, but who knows if she'll actually get screentime with Patrick before Sabrina gets back

Very true.  Her first weeks of screen time might be in a lab with Victor Cassadine and anyone Robin's unfrozen.

As always, I look forward to seeing Robin again, but I'm also dreading the inevitable scene(s) where Patrick, Sabrina, Felix, whoever line up to stone her for not showing up to pay homage to baby Gabriel.

• Love 3
As always, I look forward to seeing Robin again, but I'm also dreading the inevitable scene(s) where Patrick, Sabrina, Felix, whoever line up to stone her for not showing up to pay homage to baby Gabriel.

If I were Robin? I'd tell them the defrost lab was preferable! I can see RC doing this shit, though. Still, let's be honest: What woman would want to be ANYWHERE NEAR something to do with a kid her spouse HAD WITH ANOTHER WOMAN(-child)? Bitch, please.

And yeah, Patrick thought Robin was dead when he knocked Derpy up. Don't care. As far as I'm concerned, Robin has NO OBLIGATION to be near that shit, especially with Emma fawning all over Sobby, too. Screw that.

Patrick's mess. Patrick can handle the fallout.

• Love 3

Oh ye of little faith, BestestAuntEver, TPTB are fully capable of destroying Robin without KMc being on screen.  Just think about all the damage they can do with a one-sided phone conversation... "Emma's in a coma and you still won't come home because Jason is more important?  You're a terrible mother Robin."

I don't know why they couldn't let Robin be like Monica.  She's still in PC, we hear about her but we rarely see her.

Because the show has decided that Jason Thompson is a leading man, and leading men can't have offscreen wives.  They have to be availalbe for various pairings and hookups.  As I have said elsewhere and as someone on Previously.TV has pointed out, a Patrick/Robin breakup was inevitable the second KMc decided she would exit the show and only return on a sporadic basis.  Her returns are going to be like Brenda's returns - she'll parachute onto the canvas just long enough to act as a spoiler to whatever relationship her ex-partner is involved in, then away she'll go, her work in PC being done.

(edited)
What various?  Patrick got super glued to Sabrina.

This. But perhaps all the Samtrick wishin' and hopin' will go somewhere, especially since Robin and a possible NuBorg could be added to a very messy mix.

Sobby can stay in Puerto Rico or she can be thrown at Morgan or Michael, in other words, other characters I couldn't care less about.

Edited by WendyR72

I think a Patrick/Sam/Jason/Robin quad writes itself and would be fantastic. I would even be up for him hitting it with Nina first, since knowing Robin she would not abandon her marriage or jump on Jason and those latent feelings immediately. But I have a feeling this will turn into something like the Michael Easton/Gina Tognoni shit at OLTL - where any natural storytelling came in second to 'pairing up superstars', and they'll get caught up in the 'hot chemistry' of NuJason and Nina and that'll be that for a triangle.

• Love 3

What various?  Patrick got super glued to Sabrina.

I will always wonder why they tested Patrick and Lulu a bit in 2012 and then backed off pretty quickly. It's not like it had a overwhelmingly negative response. I saw a decent amount of interest.

I think they're teasing the SamTrick fans, but I fear that Silas is now and forever Sam's OTP.  It's not a show written by Ron Carlivati if chicks aren't fighting nonstop over a Michael Easton character.

• Love 1

I have a feeling this will turn into something like the Michael Easton/Gina Tognoni shit at OLTL

I was thinking more along the lines of the brief McBain/Natalie/Brody thing on OLTL - where Natalie and McBain had an argument or some such stupidity, so Natalie ran off, hooked up with Brody, and then lo and behold got knocked up.  McBain leaves her because it turns out the kid isn't his.  Robin isn't really a spitfire character like Natalie, but I can see a setup where Patrick ranks her out for not being there for Emma during Gabriel's death, Robin goes off, she bumps into nuJason and pours her heart out to him, perhaps they share a chaste hug or kiss, and Patrick sees this and it becomes the reason he dumps Robin and takes up with Sam.  Because Robin is now a recurring character, I expect her exit from the canvas will facilitate the nuJason/Nina/Silas triangle.

Sobby can stay in Puerto Rico or she can be thrown at Morgan or Michael

Let's just change that to stay in Puerto Rico or she can be thrown at Michael. No need to subject my hottie Morgan to Princess Sobby.

First thing I thought when I heard this KMc news today, I wonder how many will dare to come back from the barge. Feel free to let us poor land-dwellers at least feel things out before you venture back towards port.

• Love 1