Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)
Shawn and Jordan have been very unsubtly foreshadowing his return from the dead for months.

Is this supposed to be a "Psych! I'm not dead!" reveal? Sigh. Ron just can't leave well enough alone, can he.

Edited by dubbel zout

Since he's a veteran, I just hope he's a legit good guy.  I hated when Guza had army vets Logan, Coop, and Sean either evil or mobular.  

Maybe he can join the police form and we can have two detective teams: Thomas & Dante and Jordan & Nathan.

(edited)

Yeah but the only time we saw him on stage was with drunk Kelly Monoco and Evil Women from Hell Red Carpet time, so he probably looks reasonably neutral when not at GH/world's worst Emmys, hopefully.

Good point!

I think the guy is definitely either Nathan or Morgan. 

Edited by peachmangosteen

It's Nathan and Maxie. They're spoiled for some fireworks this week, in the kissing sense. You guys need to stop freaking me out about Morgan and Kaka.

Since he's a veteran, I just hope he's a legit good guy.  I hated when Guza had army vets Logan, Coop, and Sean either evil or mobular.

I wouldn't put too many high hopes on Ron writing a veteran without throwing him under the bus. Look what he did to poor Brody on OLTL.

When's Lucy on next? I miss her.

My affiliate  has Thu listed as a new episode with the description of "Rafe and Molly are attacked".  Fri is a repeat from Apr 24th; was that one of the crypt!sex eps?

I am pretty sure Rafe and Molly are attacked by a car accident.

They indeed are "attacked by a car accident."

My source says car accident kills Rafe and almost kills Molly. No rape, no attack, just 2 typical teens in a car doing something stupid and being irresponsible. One of them dies, the other is injured. Every parent knows you can only hope and pray that what you've taught them sticks with them, that they get that no one is invincible and that they make good choices.

Ric will not be around as Molly recovers as he is not scheduled to tape until, I believe, August. Car accident and aftermath already taped. The aftermath includes the accident being the catalyst for Julian telling Alexis Ric wasn't his boss and why he lied.

I believe Julian's confession to Alexis about his real boss not being Ric was taped last week, as did a clothes being ripped off sex scene. Hot, angry, "please forgive me," makeup sex is awesomely fun.

Fri is a repeat from Apr 24th; was that one of the crypt!sex eps?

Yes, so stay away, stay far far away. It is the less offensive one (although that's hardly saying much) and I do love MW's acting in this particular episode. But to watch it again? I don't think I can torture myself that much.

(edited)

If Rafe does indeed die, then I'm guessing he was not the one who hit Patrick's car.

I'm still hoping it was Captain Doucheroo and that Maxie goes all Dark Phoenix on his bitch ass when the truth comes out.   

ETA: i wish they would show classic episodes on the holidays.   Surely there's a summer-ish episode from when Brenda, Jason, etc were teens where something significant happened that they could air.  

Edited by Tiger

Monday, June 30

Franco (Roger Howarth) plans to tell Michael (Chad Duell) about A.J.; Rafe (Jimmy Deshler) finds himself in trouble; Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Patrick (Jason Thompson) learn who owned the car involved in the accident.

Tuesday, July 1

Ava (Maura West) gets help from her mother, Delia (Ilene Kristen, reprising her Ryan's Hope character); Nathan (Ryan Paevey) responds to a call from the protest; Alice (Bergen Williams) catches Tracy (Jane Elliot) at ELQ.

Wednesday, July 2

Nathan and Maxie (Kirsten Storms) find themselves in a compromising situation; Patrick, Silas (Michael Easton) and Sam get closer to the person they think caused the accident; Rafe learns something about Nina (Michelle Stafford).

Thursday, July 3

Molly (Haley Pullos) and Rafe find themselves in danger; Nina deceives Silas; Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) tries to seduce Nikolas (Tyler Christopher).

That's what I found for the week.

Spoilers from about.com. Take with a grain of salt. Also, we seem to be in for a boring summer. Yawn.

Franco gives Spencer advice about Emma. Old spoilers said he advised Joss. Now it's Spencer.

Franco goes to tell Micheal about AJ, but he may not actually do it.

Lulu gets info on her ability to carry the embryo.

Rafe learns something out about Nina. Maybe that she can walk.

Special Kitty and Maxie get into a "I hope Levi doesn't walk in" kind of situation.

Molly is in danger from Fluke.

Expect Kailey in the next 2 weeks. She reminds Nik of Katherine Bell.

Spencer insists that Luke has nefarious plans for Sonny.

From GH Happenings:

Special Kitty and Emma and that blonde boy I posted about and Spencer. Who is this kid?!

Dr O and Victor- just a pic.

Pic of them shooting at Sam and Dante at Sonny's plaza

Delia will be staying at Sonny's house.

Nina makes a deal with Rafe.

Handcuffs and fireworks for two residents? One, the girl is wearing a blue hoodie. Guy has dark arm hair.

Ava and Delia need to figure out what to do with the recording.

Pat is in a difficult position.

Pat/Silas showdown coming up.

Levi warns Special Kitty to not reveal something about his visa

If Captain Doucheroo is in the country illegally, I hope Det. Special Kitty calls, emails, faxes, tweets, sends a smoke signal, taps it out on Morse code, to I.C.E.   

Get that dumbass out of Port Charles and off my show!

• Love 3

I said they were boring. As soon as I find out good stuff, I'll post it.

From wubs.net:

Franco does spill the beans

Sam has bad news to deliver

Tracy sets her plan into motion. Micheal is clueless.

Who is Luke's partner?

A new couple arrives and causes chaos.

Rumor: Rafe od's

Annie Donnelly knows Special Kitty

Patrick moves on

Franco does spill the beans

Who is Luke's partner?

Patrick moves on

I will be happy, if Franco spills the beans Monday but I doubt it happens. Ron loves dragging shit out past it's expiration date. Ugh, they will probably have him spilling the beans on stupid things until the fall.

Why, why, why does Luke need a partner. I don't care at this point.

Patrick moves on better mean, he moves on from Sabrina. They've written him as moved on from Robin repeatedly for awhile now.

The cast is too damn big. It's hard to get into a story you like when the characters are only on 1-4 days a month.

• Love 1

Molly is in danger from Fluke.

What's the over/under that Julian is the one that saves her? I'm not sure how this gambling stuff works, but I am going with there is a 100% chance Julian saves her if this spoiler is accurate. Every damn person in town will be furious with him and he will take a bullet saving Molly. Then Alexis will bang him like a screen door in a hurricane to show her appreciation.

Not buying that Franco spills the beans. Michael isn't even spoiled for the week after or much of the rest of this week, so you know it's not happening yet. I still say all that is going to happen for November sweeps, along with the Fluke reveal.

I still say all that is going to happen for November sweeps

There is a sweeps period in August, so I'm hoping some of the reveals will happen then.

Yeah, it insinuates that he is stopped on Monday, but he will- according to the three sites I go to- be the bean spiller. Or Micheal could just not believe him. Which is a Ron move.

We love soaps spoilers:

Monday: Franco prepares to tell Micheal. Rafe is in trouble. Samtrick learns who drove the car.

Tuesday: Brace yourselves for Delia, Special Kitty arrives to the Brownstone Protest, Alice catches Tracy

Wednesday: Maxie/Special Kitty in a compromising position, Rafe learns stuff about The Nina, Samtrick and Silas get closer to The Driver

Thursday: Rafe/Molly in Danger! , The Nina decieves Silas, and boring

Friday- repeat. Repeats are interesting. Usually ABC repeats hint at upcoming stories. Will explain more in spec thread.

Yeah, it insinuates that he is stopped on Monday, but he will- according to the three sites I go to- be the bean spiller. Or Micheal could just not believe him. Which is a Ron move.

Which will just tick me off.  Even if he doesn't believe Franco they need to give Michael brain cells and have him start putting  pieces together.  Writing characters as morons is terrible and frustrating storytelling.

July is still an important sweeps period for affiliates even if its not for the national nets.   I believe it starts next Thu, Jul 10th and runs until Wed, Aug 6th.  

Which will just tick me off.  Even if he doesn't believe Franco they need to give Michael brain cells and have him start putting  pieces together.  Writing characters as morons is terrible and frustrating storytelling.

Haha. Micheal having brain cells? I'm waiting to pounce on that spoiler like Special Kitty and crossfit. I will elaborate in the spec thread though.

• Love 1
(edited)

In any case, Franco isn't coming out with the truth, tomorrow, on a random Monday in June. Frankly, most of the spoiler sites out there have been wrong on so much I'm not believing much of anything. We've had a young girl coming for Morgan for 9 months now. Guess what? Hasn't happened. Isn't happening any time soon.

What is happening soon and what I predicted the second she showed up (not that it wasn't blatantly obvious) is that Shawn and Jordan are hitting the sheets.

Edited by tvgoddess

I think Rafe may have hit Patrick's car, but he will die in the car accident before he's brought to justice.

I'd say what would be the point, but this is Ron, so of course he'd do something so anti-climactic.  

I'd bet money that Sam and Patrick find out who owns the car, but it won't be the owner of the car who ran Patrick and company off the road.  Logically, I know that it strains even a reasonable amount of "it's a soap, weird shit happens" to think that someone could have your car long enough to take it for a joyride, cause an accident, and get the damage from the accident repaired, but I'm sure that the reason that the car owner didn't know where their car was for that length of time will be revealed on Ron's Twitter feed when the time comes.  

• Love 4

Nate can't tell that levi is an illegal guess what. maxie will have to marry him to keep him here. Not a spoiler, just what I surmise. Judging from Re-Ron s writing guess I could be wrong.

(edited)

There is a sweeps period in August, so I'm hoping some of the reveals will happen then.

Actually sweeps start July 3 and end July 30 http://www.tvb.org/media/file/Nielsen_Local_Survey_Dates_2013-14.pdf

The next big sweeps is November (Oct 30 - Nov 26). Tony won't be back to tape until right before time for Nov sweep so there won't be really big movement in the Fluke storyline until then.

Unless they give jailbirds the keys ala Otis in Mayberry, there is no way to make the PCPD look less competent. They already kiss Sonny's ass.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher

You know, Fuck Ron if Rafe is killed. I don't have a lot of love for the portrayer, but RC has managed to ruin Port Charles, and I hated that supernatural shit. He killed off Allison, he killed off Rafe Sr (and I wasn't exactly in love with the angelic super couple), he deCollins and killed off Livvie and Karen and Eve are still dead. The actor is mediocre, but there is a much more interesting character in Rafe that the show isn't exploring. If they don't have any interest in him, send him away. 

• Love 1

I think Rafe may have hit Patrick's car, but he will die in the car accident before he's brought to justice.

I wonder if they are not going to a (pardon the pun) swerve and have it turn out that Molly was the one driving the car that hit Patrick's car, and be driving the one that either injures or kills Rafe.  Of course, it will all turn out to be completely innocent - she "wanted to practice driving" or Rafe was too stoned to drive so the poor inexperienced river took the wheel or some such thing when she caused the first accident, and then Rafe (or Ric???) covered up for her by arranging for the car to be fixed.  Then of course the truth comes out after the second accident but no one holds it against Molly because, look, the poor thing is at death's door!

Patrick moves on better mean, he moves on from Sabrina. They've written him as moved on from Robin repeatedly for awhile now.

They had him moving on from Sabrina shortly after Robin came back, he only pretended to give a shit about poor little Gabriel when the kid did him a solid and croaked.  "Moving on" is Patrick's default position.  But I suspect this means he will "move on" from Robin by filing for divorce, which of course the show will present him as being perfectly justified in doing because Robin didn't fly to his side the instant he snapped his fingers.

I am thinking that Franco spills half the beans - he gets as far as, "So, Ava killed Connie..." then he gets interrupted or some other bullshit thing and we have months of Michael all conflicted because, "My father has shacked up with person who killed The Woman He Loved!  And she's knocked up by him!  Oh, what to do, what to do...".

You know, Fuck Ron if Rafe is killed. I don't have a lot of love for the portrayer, but RC has managed to ruin Port Charles, and I hated that supernatural shit. He killed off Allison, he killed off Rafe Sr (and I wasn't exactly in love with the angelic super couple), he deCollins and killed off Livvie and Karen and Eve are still dead. The actor is mediocre, but there is a much more interesting character in Rafe that the show isn't exploring. If they don't have any interest in him, send him away. 

I'll give Ron a pass on this one. To me, nothing Ron has done on this show is canon Port Charles, just an alternate reality fanfic. It's not like the real Port Charles is ever gonna be resuscitated for any of this stuff that happened on GH to reverberate on the actual show of Port Charles. Plus, if they ever did bring back Port Charles someone could just say Alison's baby was switched and she was running around with a changeling that whole time.

• Love 1

Spoilers from gh happenings:

Nathan threatens to make an arrest

Rafe manipulates Silas into giving him money to pay his drug connections

Pat has a complicated discussion with Emma

Tracy begs Alice to keep quiet. Alice remains loyal to Micheal, but Tracy has a way to keep her from spilling

TJ and Molly discuss Rafe

Lucas and Felix spend Independence Day together

Rafe reaches out to Molly, but things take a dangerous turn

The Quartermaines get bad news concerning Alice

Loved ones gather at a GH accident

Jordan has concerning news for Anna

Rafe is about to confess to Pat when they are interrupted.

Silas blames himself for Rafe's downward spiral

Pat is in a difficult position

Pat/Silas showdown over Rafe