Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Well, David Otunga is gonna be on the show, so he's most likely the person from [Alice's] past.

I remember him from that wretched reality show I Love New York (it was a spin-off from Flavor of Love).

I thought there were anvils falling for someone finding Spencer's missing phone and seeing the texts to Britt.  Anyone else see that?

If my cableguide is to be believed, and I strongly suspect it is not, Jordan is really a dude and A.J. is actually alive.  

MON: Jordan's cover is blown.

TUE: Jordan takes action after his family is attacked.

WED: Jordan gets closer to the boss.

THU: Julian comes face-to-face with Luke Spencer.

FRI: Julian talks to A.J. about Sonny.  

• Love 5
Whew! For a couple of seconds there I was about to go, "Fluke is A.J.? Whaaaaa.....?

OMG, OMG, OMG, I would LOVE that!

I wouldn't. Ron has decimated AJ enough without turning him into Fluke, so if it's a choice between no AJ or "FluJ," I'll pick the former.

• Love 3

I think Fluke and his henchman Mickey Diamond learned their trade at the knee of Papa Z who thought nothing of taking out an entire family to make a point.  Maybe Fluke is a Zachara, or not, either way he has monster written all over him. 

I am hoping Julian is working undercover. 

(edited)

I've been saying Anthony since the beginning and I'll keep saying it.

From about.com:

This week Sonny/Julian get into it. Julian tells Sonny what he knows. Around the 1st Julian learns about Connie.

Franco gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I don't get this one.

Edited by Grrpants09

I thought Ava said something today about Carly having a copy, but to be honest, I could have misheard.

In any case, I think Ava will prey on Franco's jealous of Sonny and enlist him to get the recording.

• Love 1

Okay! Jasus news! According to general hospital happenings, we are getting a gigantic, huge anvil coming up. Grain of salt.

Sam will research the clinic Nina was in. She sees an orderly who resembles Jason. She chases him down and finds he's not Jason. But.... did she see Jason? The orderly goes into a room and apologizes to a patient, saying he's sorry but he had to lock him due to orders from the boss. Actor Mitchell Fink will be playing the orderly. I know this is kind of like the Anna in Switzerland stuff, but no Heather and it moves a few stories along. If it's true.

I've been saying Anthony since the beginning and I'll keep saying it.

I suspected him from the start, too.  It would fit in with Ron's love of camp, because we all know Anthony was campy as hell.   Once TG is back and revealed, I'm sure Ron is going to take advantage of the opportunity to have TG play Anthony pretending to be Luke as the campiest thing ever.  (If it is, in fact, Anthony.) 

And I would't put it past Ron to bring in BW so he can do scenes like Fluke looking in the mirror and seeing Anthony. 

• Love 1

Oh, wow. RC is so CREATIVE! How new and exciting! (Did Ron cross out Robin's name and replace it with Jason's? FV/RC have only been here for a couple years, and they are already creatively bankrupt.)

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't think it will be Anthony. One of Ron's first stories on the show was to get the ball rolling for the exit of the Zaccharras. I don't see him bringing Anthony back after doing that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Regardless of a Jasus recast, we know that KMc and TP taped; any idea when they (first) air?

And that Mitchell Fink guy looks a heck of a lot like BM in my opinion.  

(edited)

I thought there was only one copy and Sonny had it.

When Carly and Franco got the flash drive from Spinelli, he said he was going to email a copy of the audio to Carly.  So she did have a copy of it, but nothing's been said of it since.  I dunno, maybe even Spinelli still has a copy of it.

I thought Ava said something today about Carly having a copy, but to be honest, I could have misheard.

Ava was just speculating that Carly would've kept a copy, because she hates Ava so much.  She doesn't know if Carly has a copy or not.

One of Ron's first stories on the show was to get the ball rolling for the exit of the Zaccharras.

I still miss Johnny.

Edited by Fellaway
(edited)

Regardless of a Jasus recast, we know that KMc and TP taped; any idea when they (first) air?

And that Mitchell Fink guy looks a heck of a lot like BM in my opinion.  

Never mind, figured out who TP was. Thao Penghlis, yes?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
(edited)

I thought I read somewhere Robin and Jason return on August 4th? getting old is terrible you forget everything. Don't know how to do a link Go to Generalhospitalhappenings. They talk about Robin , Patrick seeing each other Her being at the hospital. the one where they have Jason. Sam and Patrick that is. Victor won't allow Robin to give the last treatment to Jason until she wakes up the C's Why the baby Gabe died and who was responsible for the Rafe accident. A bunch of stuff. Go click on spoilers go to page 2 its there. Sorry about the link, I am an old lady and I am computer ii illitirate.Can't spell either.

Edited by testardo

Do we know when Sabrina returns? Not that I am looking forward to that...but if as someone else here posted that means Carrrrrrrrlos is coming back too, bring her on! I miss Johnny Z the most of any character that has exited stage left for plot purposes, but at least let us have some more Carlos!

Gh happenings has a ton of stuff happening next week.

8/5 Pat sees Robin at the clinic, Sam gets caught looking at Nina's file at the clinic, Franco and Nina find Spencer

8/8 Nathan tells Maxie how he feels

8/7 seems important. Lots of things happen, Nina sees Sonny/Carly in a close moment, we learned who made Rafe cause the accident and why, Pat hides more important info from Sam, Alice learns her fate

Coming up with no date:

Franco learns Nina can walk. Alexis hears Julian make a confession.

Yeah, let the whitewashing of The Nina begin.

It's not a tumor, it's a coma.

FYI, according to gh happenings, the planned story for Christina/Kevin/Scotty/Lucy/unnamed Christina bf is being reworked. Annie Donnelly is being recast. Again. Serena was supposed to be Morgan's new love connection, but it will be Rosalie. Serena will be recast again. The actress was too green. And they are insisting Billy Miller is Jasus.

Now, I do recall at the Emmys he had blonde tips. During his Y&R exit story (I had infusions and apparently cancer patients love CBS or nurses do and they overrule the crohns patients), he was a brunette. Why would he have blond tips, like highlights?

Sorry, like most of the Serena/Christina/Anna Donely rumors, I don't believe that one.  Considering the "caliber" of younger actors that have actually made it on-screen (Lindsay Morgan, Jimmy Deshler, etc.), I can't believe all three actressess they hired were so terrible that they scraped them and lost however much money starting again.

• Love 4

I think the Christina one was scrapped due to JL's availability. Annie Donnelly they just said they're recasting again. It could be anything like contract or availability. Serena was the only one they speculated sucked or was green. And to not make it on, she had to be terrible. At least LM and JD had prior credits.

(edited)

Maybe.  But like I've said in the past, unless it's in one of the magazines or I actually see one of these chicks on my screen, no rumor about Serena, Christina, or Anna Donely (or the stupidly named Kailey Cassadine, for that matter) is gonna hold any water with me.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I could not believe the show was ever casting anyone named "Kailey Cassadine". I thought it was fanfiction. Then I heard it from more than one source, and heard that it was the young character's shorthand for her birth name, Katarina. If it is true it is still totally ridiculous. (I also once thought "Kristina" was too common when Jaime Ray Newman debuted, for the record.) I have my doubts.

I think some of what's out there true and some of it is horseshit but with these guys, especially right now, you just never know. I did assume they canned the first Anna/Annie Donely because they had to push her storyline back. I have a very hard time believing they would finally cast the lot of them recently and then fire them all again.

I could not believe the show was ever casting anyone named "Kailey Cassadine". I thought it was fanfiction. Then I heard it from more than one source, and heard that it was the young character's shorthand for her birth name, Katarina. If it is true it is still totally ridiculous. (I also once thought "Kristina" was too common when Jaime Ray Newman debuted, for the record.) I have my doubts.

I think some of what's out there true and some of it is horseshit but with these guys, especially right now, you just never know. I did assume they canned the first Anna/Annie Donely because they had to push her storyline back. I have a very hard time believing they would finally cast the lot of them recently and then fire them all again.

I believed the Kailey stuff from the monologue Obrecht had about helping to save Katherine Bell. I don't believe any of them ever filmed for one second on set though. The names, I don't know what to believe. You don't just pull a name like "Marina Jankowska" out of your butt, but at the same time there was absolutely nothing on her at all on the internet. So that was confusing. Maybe some hopeful just threw her name out there.

Well, I believe the chick named for that role was some model and it's not like soaps (and Frank) don't have a long history of hiring those (Ryan Paevey). I know there was also a little question about who the hell the redhead was sitting up front with Anna and Duke at Gabriel's memorial, one week after Duke and Anna began discussing Annie Donely, though that may have been nothing.

The story we're not discussing anymore in the BTS thread made a particular point about one of the alleged new hires, Christina. I remember putting the face to the name that was being thrown around for that role three or four months ago and being shocked back then at how young she looked, and that played into the alleged tiff BTS since. So I believe - whatever I feel like at the moment, depending on who I got it from.

(edited)

I believed the Kailey stuff from the monologue Obrecht had about helping to save Katherine Bell.

Agreed, that's what made my opinion change from "A daughter of Stefan and Katherine Bell?  And her name's Kailey?  Total fan fic." to "Huh, maybe there's some truth to that after all."

It might rear its ugly head if they ever decide to get back to the whole Obrecht/Cassadine story.  When the heck are we going to learn on-screen that Victor is Nathan's father?  It's been months!

Edited by TeeVee329

I think I actually heard about the Obrecht and Katherine aspect of it just before the Katherine monologue hit the screen. That's what made me really believe it, though the source was also good.

We'll see what happens but that character is so unnecessary even in concept. Even if it meant resurrecting Stefan, which you can tell even without hearing it independently (which I have on occasion) that they have been toying with for over a year - Nikolas used to constantly reference him when he first returned.