Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: My Big Fat Baby

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, aliya said:

I'm going to be a contrarian here and say I agree with Glenn about getting married and having children in that order. I was a young widow. I know what it is to be a single mom - but my son and I started from the right place - two parents, together. We diminish men in our attempts to support women. We make fun of men in commercials and the movies, and then wonder why they play video games until they're 35 and avoid commitment. Especially in the black community, having a father in the home is becoming a rarity.  Single parenthood is a primary cause of female poverty. Can single mothers can raise wonderful children, of course, but it shouldn't be the first choice and isn't the best for the child or for society. All that said, I'd have more respect for Twit if she adopted an older child and not a baby. 

I usually disagree with Glenn because he's kind of like the exact person I see in my head when I hear "old fuddy duddy" and I still do, but I agree with him that Whitney is just too immature for the responsibility of a baby. I don't think she could adopt an older child, either. I do think that currently, society puts men down in a way to raise up women, which is really unfortunate-- but what I think is worse is that I think we demonize men who want babies, and we question women who don't. That REALLY sucks. People won't question a woman like Whitney, even though she's clearly not ready to have a kid. Tal might be ready, but I bet if he said "I want to adopt a kid by myself," he wouldn't be welcomed with open arms. Tal seems put together but I wouldn't actually know-- Whitney, while the production may have... elaborated a bit as to how awful she is, is clearly just not ready for kids. At all. Like I feel as though she would keep introducing men to this poor child as she continues to try and date, or she might be crass and rude around the kid-- or what if the kid she adopts develops an allergy to her cats or something, would she be willing to let the cats go if it came to that? I mean kids are a big responsibility and I just can't see Whitney stepping up to the plate.

What I don't understand is why Tal is like, "This might be a way for me to raise a child," when he definitely could have children with his one day (maybe) actual partner OR  maybe he suddenly realizes he's in love with a woman (could happen, I doubt it, but maybe) or like... maybe he doesn't like Whitney enough to be parenting with her...? I don't know what the timeline is but like, wouldn't you want to live with someone for a year or two before you barrel right into this choice? It's so weird. Why are they treating it like it isn't?

There were some "inside the episode" parts at the end of the episode that I definitely did not just watch online watched where Whitney was saying that she really wants Todd's baby, and I was like, "Whew, someone needs to tell him to get outta there." I sometimes think that about my boyfriend, but isn't it normal to think that about someone you're romantically involved with? Todd's pretty clear all the time about the fact that he's not into women and he doesn't want a baby, but I dunno, it always feels like Whitney's constantly perving over him.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Just for fun:

" The woman I am now can dance with reckless abandon. She can frolic in a bikini. She can demand love and respect that is not contingent on her dress size. The woman I am now can LIVE, knowing that I am completely deserving of every single wonderful thing this world has to offer."

Life&Style Magazine, Jan. 2, 2018

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-whitney-way-thore-124049/photos/whitney-way-thore-skinny-3-228422

UGH - this kind of stuff makes me roll my eyes so hard I nearly fall over. The comment sounds on the face of it like a great thing. Someone with a body that is not considered ideal has self-esteem and joy in herself regardless of whether someone looks at her and says she doesn't measure up (no pun intended). But then you realize it's Whitney saying these things. The problem is that she can NOT dance with reckless abandon. She can barely wiggle for a couple of minutes without gasping for air. She doesn't frolic in her bikini. She slogs along the sand, winded from the trek. She doesn't demand love and respect - she hurls herself at anyone in the vicinity demanding attention and physical contact in the most inappropriate ways which shows no love or respect for either the person on the receiving end or herself. 

• Love 24
14 hours ago, Ravenna said:

Buddy is a major asshole. Heather must have been on a strong muscle relaxant because she was hella calm when Buddy told her he cheated on her. Makes me wonder if the relationship was actually legit.

I had a really hard time understanding Buddy. Did he say he cheated on Heather? And Heather said she suspected something? If that’s the case, I’m not sure why Heather is having such a hard time getting over him. Sounds like he treated her terribly towards the end. 

9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think (HOPE) that any adoption agency they visit will be manned by the same actors/actresses that pretended to be venture capitalists when the Sisterwives Brown and Kody put together a "business plan" to get the investors to loan them $2,000,000 for their jewelry business.  No money was ever invested, because the whole episode was fake, fake, fake.  

HA! 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

What a cool idea! If I were into tattoos, I would definitely do it, but alas, I am not. :-)

What I'm seeing here is that those of us who are pet people are posting that our pets ashes, or other keepsakes we have from our pets, are very important to us. Pets become a member of the family, for a real pet lover.

And from what I've seen of Babs on the show, she is also a real pet lover. She seems very emotionally attached to her pets. That's why Twit did was so offensive to me. Those are not YOUR pets ashes, and your mother - your own mother - is begging you to stop it. Have a little respect, for both the pet AND your mother. I thought it was cruel. Deliberately cruel - she had a "Ha ha, look what I'm about to do" look on her face right before she did it. I mean seriously, grow up.

That scene floored me. I lost my 25 3/4 year old cockatiel about a year and a half ago. I have his ashes and that box is priceless. I want to be buried with it. It’s sealed and I have no desire to ever open it although I love the tattoo ink idea. ( I already have a tattoo of him, done from a picture, on my leg). Her lack of respect for her mom was horrible. Babs should have grabbed her by the throat. 

• Love 8

Hopefully Heather has taken every STD test under the sun. And tested negative for all of them. Buddy, what a POS. It’s one thing to take a casual relationship lightly, but to do it with a woman who thinks of you as the second father of her children? (Although I don’t know the whole details of their relationship, it was portrayed as pretty serious, but who knows) He may or may not blame it on coke, but it was a crappy move. I don’t think Buddy will be around much if future seasons are in the horizon. Maybe a FaceTime call here or there, but that’s it. 

Edited by MyBigFatFakeLife
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, mamey2422 said:

I had a really hard time understanding Buddy. Did he say he cheated on Heather? And Heather said she suspected something? If that’s the case, I’m not sure why Heather is having such a hard time getting over him. Sounds like he treated her terribly towards the end. 

HA! 

I am super surprised that he found another woman to cheat with, I tried to find one redeeming quality about him, and I am exhausted and out of breath, much like WWT after a flight of stairs

• Love 8
7 hours ago, monagatuna said:

My cats' ashes came sealed, so I wondered why Shitty was even able to play around with Piggy's remains at all, until I realized, some people like to spread ashes. Mine are staying where they are. Some of us skydivers like to do "ash dives" where we jump with and release the ashes into the sky with the cremains of our loved ones, but I can't bring myself to part with even a fraction of them.

Aww, I'm the exact same way - I can't bear the thought of not having ALL of my boy with me at all times. :-( The only thing I might do is have some of his ashes worked into a bead that I can wear on a necklace -I know someone who makes those and they're beautiful. Then he can be with me always. But otherwise no, he stays. Hugs to you.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am super surprised that he found another woman to cheat with, I tried to find one redeeming quality about him, and I am exhausted and out of breath, much like WWT after a flight of stairs

The power of drugs and/or booze. I doubt he cheated with a Heather-type of woman, I bet they were all pick ups (whores, other druggies, drunks) from the bar. Which makes me scared for Heather and her overall health. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

Just for fun:

" The woman I am now can dance with reckless abandon. She can frolic in a bikini. She can demand love and respect that is not contingent on her dress size. The woman I am now can LIVE, knowing that I am completely deserving of every single wonderful thing this world has to offer."

Life&Style Magazine, Jan. 2, 2018

Thanks for posting this, Mothra. What a hoot!

Life & Style Magazine should have prefaced this statement with "Get ready for your spring planting needs, folks...cuz here comes a whole lotta bullshit!"

Frolic my ass.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

When she sucks the stink off her cat's breath, all I can think of is the dementor's kiss.  Suckin' the life right out of that being....and all other beings within a 500 foot radius.  

Watching her during Buddy and Heather's meeting of the minds (snort) makes me so fucking ragey.  GTFO of there Whitney, you are not wanted or needed.  Everyone has that friend in high school who needs to be in the very center of every relationship bc they don't have their own, espousing their thoughts and feelings and THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT.  She's just 20 years too old for that to be cute or acceptable.

Watching her friends cringe as she gropes them or bear hugs them or tries and climb on top of them.  Tal looked ready to crawl out of his skin when she put her head on his lap.  Like, stop girl.  It's not cute.

When we were watching Tal move in with his box labeled "books," I couldn't take my eyes off Whitney's greasy, greasy hair. It makes me question how often she bathes or showers because her hair was just nasty. I can imagine that Tal wasn't happy to have that head of grease plopped down right under his nose. 

Then when Todd talked about the Cheeto dust under her fingers, which was the day following the dance class in Charleston, I had to pause the show and go outside for a breath of fresh air. 

I hate the thought of her bringing an adopted child into her home. Crossing my fingers that it really is just a TLC driven plot line. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Life & Style Magazine should have prefaced this statement with "Get ready for your spring planting needs, folks...cuz here comes a whole lotta bullshit!"

I thought spring planting was what people were talking about when they started mentioning Burpees.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, aliya said:

I'm going to be a contrarian here and say I agree with Glenn about getting married and having children in that order.

I agree. While it's easy to dogpile on Glenn and accuse him of being an antiquated old fuddy-duddy, he has legitimate concerns and reasoning here. While Whitney just relishes her "progressiveness," saying "You don't *have* to have a husband or EVEN A MAN to have a baby, DAD!"- her real goal is to shock her parents and while yes, what she says is true in a general sense, it is NOT for her. Whitney is basically unemployed, morbidly obese, emotionally stunted and on the verge of being homebound by her gigantic size.  Did you see how flushed and breathless she gets from sauntering from side to side in the dance class? How she barely can make it up the stairs (one at a time) and has to catch her breath getting upstairs?  Glenn has a very realistic possibility of a  future of taking care of his blob of a daughter who is rapidly narrowing her potential to be a productive member of society, and he's not getting any younger either.  What would be best for him and Babs, so they can have a chance of enjoying their later retirement years, would be to see their Dumbo Daughter find some unfortunate man who will marry her and take care of her (literally), easing Glenn's mind and possibly providing him and Babs with a grandchild to enjoy.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Dot said:

In case you don't know it, Twit gives advice monthly to 4-5 (mostly) women who ask for it at the MBFFL FB page. That's where she has perfected the "lilting tone" & smug smirk. How someone who is as truly fucked up as she is has the audacity to offer advice to anyone is beyond me.

A question about this episode: neither parent, but esp Glenn, seems the type to be happy about an adopted grandchild rather than a blood one. Did that come up at all in the episode?

Thanks for info...Lordy...and it feeds the ego to have people looking for advice.

So I don't actually recall them talking about how baby would come about! I am going  to have to re-watch ending. I am just catching up so someone  may have weighed in already. pun intended. 

• Love 2

I think all this talk Twit is doing about how she'll "never be able to trust another man after what Avi did to her" is a load of bull. If any man showed an ounce of interest in her, she'd be all over him like white on rice. I think SHE just thinks she'll come off better by making this "I'll never trust again" statement in case she DOESN'T find a man. That way instead of admitting nobody's interested in dating her, she makes it into a deal where it was her CHOICE to not have a man.

It's just like her talk about how she has zero interest in losing weight. If there was a quick, easy way to instantly lose weight, she'd go for it in a heartbeat - but there isn't, the only way to do it is through hard work. So rather than admit that she just doesn't want to do the hard work to get there, she just proclaims that she is fine with being this weight.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I totally agree with your right to see Whitney this way although I don’t agree with most of it.  I do think Whitney shows great love or affection to people in her tribe when they agree with her.  I’m not saying only then, but whenever somebody disagrees, tries to have their own spotlight or be the center of attention Whitney gets an attitude or in some ways makes it about herself (Todd and BGDC, Buddy and Heather’s relationship, Roy’s reluctance to date her, etc.). She is narcissistic. Children at least for many years of their life are the center of attention because they can’t fend for themselves. Most parents understand that and are willing to make sacrifices because they love their children.  Whitney’s track record of putting others or the feelings first isn’t great.

I do think Whitney would make sure that her child had most of the necessities you mentioned, but mostly that’s because I can’t see Glenn or Babs letting their grandchild do without.  I don’t think Whitney is a 100% horrible person or evil, I do think she is somewhat delusional at what her capabilities are at this time.  I don’t know if Donna is a caregiver, friend, lover or anything more than a roommate.  She seems like a nice enough person in the short times she’s been seen. I do think Whitney has a support system but they enable her too much most times.  I do agree because it is a “reality” show so somethings are exaggerated, but I just don’t think Whitney is that great of an actress for all of her atrocious behavior to be fake.

Im probably in the minority, but I do think Whitney looks smaller in her videos, not smaller than the 350-380 she says she is, but smaller than what ever weight she was at the beginning of the season.  I’ll admit I’m bad at guessing people’s ages and weights but she looks at least a 100 lbs bigger than the weight she is stating.  With that said, do I think she’d be the worst parent ever? No. Do I think she should adopt a child? No, at least not in her current state.

What a super post 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I think all this talk Twit is doing about how she'll "never be able to trust another man after what Avi did to her" is a load of bull. If any man showed an ounce of interest in her, she'd be all over him like white on rice. I think SHE just thinks she'll come off better by making this "I'll never trust again" statement in case she DOESN'T find a man. That way instead of admitting nobody's interested in dating her, she makes it into a deal where it was her CHOICE to not have a man.

It's just like her talk about how she has zero interest in losing weight. If there was a quick, easy way to instantly lose weight, she'd go for it in a heartbeat - but there isn't, the only way to do it is through hard work. So rather than admit that she just doesn't want to do the hard work to get there, she just proclaims that she is fine with being this weight.

The whole Avi thing.... As If, right? Such a DRAMA QUEEN. If Buddy gave her a little bit of attention, she would be "popping up" in Charleston every week as a stage 5 clinger. 

on a different tack....I do feel bad for Heather and everyone has different time to heal. I don't see her as pining away, just trying to figure out what happened and trying to come to terms with what she thought she had vs. what she had.  This will hopefully be a learning experience, but Buddy is certainly very immature and did nothing to help her find closure. (from what we can determine in a reality show that I am sure is not showing us real timeline of events.) That being said...I have NO CLUE what Whitney's motivation was to tell Buddy she was holding out hope for them to get back together. (I forget exactly what she said) I don't think she was sincere, but what was that about?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Bar regulars are not always discerning.

43 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

she'll come off better by making this "I'll never trust again" statement in case she DOESN'T find a man.

"in case?" 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, cynicat said:

I had to remove this show from my recordings and delete the last 3 episodes unwatched.  It's just painful.  I scan the board because it's hard to drop the addiction and of course, watching a train wreck.  Thanks for the posting those links Pachengala

Same here. I can't anymore with this woman. 

Reminds me of the Absolutely Fabulous episode where Edina threatened to adopt a Romanian baby: 

Edina's threatening to adopt a Romanian baby

Edina:
I wonder how you do go about it.

Saffy:
I should imagine you would have to go to Romania.

Edina:
Oh don't be stupid, darling. I'm sure they could send over a selection and I could pick one.

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney’s excuse about Tal is that he wanted to save rent, a little bit bigger place, and she would actually get paid rent.  I’m actually guessing he’s filling the void left for house “antics” since Buddy left and Todd is too ready to go rogue and off Whitney’s script to fill the role, not to mention living with her might cause multiple Chubb rub flashbacks, which is enough to leave anyone crying in the fetal position.

The only thing I can say about this adoption is I hope it’s a storyline because as I mentioned before, she can’t really take care of herself much less a child.  As far as Tal goes, I really am guessing he’s just trying to earn his paycheck this season and it was either this or be the person, who put on the Chubb rub cream.  

I know it might be antiquated or out of fashion to agree with Glenn on some of this, but in this case I don’t see anything wrong with him wanting for Whitney to be married before the “child”.  He said the same thing with Lennie and the fake pregnancy.  Honestly, some of it may be how he was raised, but I still hold out the fact that Glenn is probably helping support Whitney financially, at the very least up until this show, and he will have to have another mouth to feed.  Not to mention Glenn and Babs are at an age where they probably don’t want to raise more kids, when Whitney runs off (with the FM or whatever fake storyline)and Tal has to flee in the middle of the night to get her, who is watching little Cat’s Breath-Cake Crumbles or whatever she would name her child?  Is Glenn going to have to hire 27 au pairs like he did math tutors?

Also why are Buddy and Heather taking relationship advice from Whitney? That’s like taking dating tips from Ted Bundy.  No thanks, I’ll pass.  The conversation left me feeling Buddy is still an asshole, Heather is still pathetic, and Whitney has no life outside of her friends.

Ted Bundy LOL

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WaterSpirit said:

...I have NO CLUE what Whitney's motivation was to tell Buddy she was holding out hope for them to get back together. (I forget exactly what she said) I don't think she was sincere, but what was that about?

I think she was hoping Buddy would definitively assure her that he and Heather were permanently over, which she would take as encouragement that Buddy would eventually want to be with her.

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Dot said:

In case you don't know it, Twit gives advice monthly to 4-5 (mostly) women who ask for it at the MBFFL FB page. That's where she has perfected the "lilting tone" & smug smirk. How someone who is as truly fucked up as she is has the audacity to offer advice to anyone is beyond me.

A question about this episode: neither parent, but esp Glenn, seems the type to be happy about an adopted grandchild rather than a blood one. Did that come up at all in the episode?

If they're foolish enough to ask for it, why wouldn't she give it?  I'm with the posters from the previous ep who think that Glenn just wants her to be normal, with all that entails - husband, kids, paying her own rent . . . At this point, I think Glenn and Babs would love any grandchild, but would mostly and firstly like to see her "taken care of" - in other words, the responsibility on someone else's shoulders!

22 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Does Whitney EVER consider anyone else's feelings, like, EVER? 

No.

13 hours ago, Tosia said:

I doubt Tal moved in, just like Buddy wasn't living there for awhile.  

Now if only the other barnacles. ........ Buddy escaped, Heather got dumped (out of her control, although she hung on for dear life for a few episodes by her fingernails), the transgender lady was disappeared cuz she wanted her own show,  Whatshername had a baby,  but Tal has gone over to the dark side.  What a fool. 

All Tal has really done this far was waltz in the door with a tiny box labeled "books" - when I lived in a small town and moved from one apartment to the next, I never would have left my car with such a small handful!  And Ashley (aka Whatshername :) hasn't even been on for the last year or two.  IMO Ashley's back to do a storyline and raise some $$ for her new family, and Tal's accepting his promotion, which includes pretending to move in and consider adoption, because he probably would like more $$ too.  Am I the only one who finds it strange that after 2 episodes and countless promos leading to BUDDY'S EMPTY ROOM - he suddenly has all sorts of things at her house to move out?  I even remember people here saying, "It wasn't just clean - it was MOM clean!"  What did his mom do - hide everything under the bed?

11 hours ago, Calliope12 said:

When Todd and Whitney were in Charlotte, did Todd point out that she had Cheetos dust under her finger from THE DAY BEFORE??  WTF? I understand that she may not shower daily, but who doesn't wash their HANDS at least once over the course of 24 hours? 

I hate to gross anyone out further, but I'm pretty sure that 1) she was the one who pointed it out, and 2) she couldn't remember if it was yesterday or the day before!  Then she decided it must have been yesterday.

11 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

IMaybe she wants to adopt a baby so she knows what wiping a butt is like ?  

You are killing me!  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Nothing says ready for motherhood like having your fingers covered with Cheetos dust. 

Technically, it was ground under her fingernails :)

2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

A thousand likes!!! She'd dump her adopted baby in Tal's lap so fast his head would spin.  Avi's been nothing but a big storyline anyway - there's never been any reason but her desperation for her to trust him anyway - booty call internet date who refuses to meet her family?  Please.  And I'd love to see her wake up a size 4-12 tomorrow and denounce it for the fabulosity she's got going on right now.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I am astonished that anyone can look at Whitney on this show and think that she has anything positive to offer a baby. Those of us unfortunate enough to grow up with a narcissistic parent know how horrible Whitney's personality type is for parenting. My father is a textbook narcissist. We have been estranged for nearly 20 years. He will never change because he thinks he is perfect. Whitney would be a HORRIBLE mother, JUST based on the narcissism alone. That's not to even mention that her obesity has crippled her to the degree that she cannot care for herself, not even to mention that the one time she took care of a baby on the show (babysitting for an hour), it was clearly overwhelming for her and she was overdramatic about changing a diaper.

Clarewalks, I knew I liked you.  I was raised by a narcissist as well and I cut off all contact with my mother in 1980. It was a matter of my psychological survival

If you watch My 600 life, you will see that most children of food addicts become hostages of that food addict. She does not need to hatch herself or adopt herself a full-time caretaker anticipating when she’s eaten herself into total immobility. And if Tal is really an addiction counselor, he should know better than anybody that addicts take hostages, they don’t have families.

15 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

She calls not needing a dad "progressive", but I don't think anyone would argue that it's a better situation than a traditional, healthy family.

Excuse me. I had two parents and my family was not healthy.  I would take one good parent over two bad ones any day. The issue here is not the child not having a dad. The issue here is a narcissistic,  histrionic, addict having a child to raise.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I don't see a great capacity to GIVE love. I see a very immature woman who only TAKES love. She loves herself. She's devoted to herself. She's very self-absorbed, and needy & clingy with other people. She thinks of Buddy's addiction recovery only in terms of how it affects her, not what's best for him. She has similar interactions with the rest of her friends...it's about what they can do for her, not what she can do for them. She has to make events that should be about her friends all about her instead. Even Ashley said "she better not make my child's birth all about her."

She treats her parents terribly. She was a petulant brat in Hawaii, even ruining her parent's anniversary dinner. She was horribly disrespectful to her mother concerning Piggy's ashes - it was Babs' pet, not hers. She had no right to upset her mother like that.

She's not playing a role on a TV show when she interacts with people on social media, and it is UGLY. She reams the crap out of anyone who dares to suggest that she needs to lose weight. She posts plenty of pics of her acting inappropriately, in her personal life, not for the show...things like pics of her licking Tal's nipples, because God forbid she just stand next to a friend and smile for a photo...no, it has to be something bizarre, and preferably something that makes the other person uncomfortable as well. 

Sure the show is somewhat scripted and fake, but her personality is real. It might be amped up for the show, but away from the TV cameras she is just as batshit crazy and inappropriate as she is when the cameras are there.

I see a woman who has very little to offer a child. A "woman" who is pretty much a child herself.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Kid
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Mothra said:

I agree with you.  I would also be concerned about the many instances of passive-aggression we've seen from her over the seasons, mostly involving the people she loves best, and particularly her parents.  I would worry that her parenting might be focused on demonstrating to them "how it should be done" rather than focused on the child's needs.  Of course, these issues would never come up in  any investigation into her ability to be a parent to an adopted child, but I think they're important.

I suspect that Whitney is really super spoiled by her parents and that's where a lot of her attitude and reactions stem from. Glenn can get all perturbed, but, he has to know that overindulgence has not served Whit well, imo.  THEN, when the spoiled child has her own child.....well....speaking as a child of a spoiled only child parent....it's not that great. lol Maybe, I should preface that.  Being the child of a spoiled, only child parent has its challenges.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

She is lying she is NOT happy being that large i know from experience... 

On 3/21/2018 at 9:22 AM, AZChristian said:

I wonder if this balloon was there.  And would it be named "The Whitney"?

Capture.JPG

I love this forum lol Omygoodness

• Love 6
12 hours ago, WaterSpirit said:

The whole Avi thing.... As If, right? Such a DRAMA QUEEN. If Buddy gave her a little bit of attention, she would be "popping up" in Charleston every week as a stage 5 clinger. 

on a different tack.... I do feel bad for Heather and everyone has different time to heal. I don't see her as pining away, just trying to figure out what happened and trying to come to terms with what she thought she had vs. what she had.  This will hopefully be a learning experience, but Buddy is certainly very immature and did nothing to help her find closure. (from what we can determine in a reality show that I am sure is not showing us real timeline of events.) That being said...I have NO CLUE what Whitney's motivation was to tell Buddy she was holding out hope for them to get back together. (I forget exactly what she said) I don't think she was sincere, but what was that about?

I feel bad for Heather as well, but I wonder if her confusion over closure and Heather taking forever to heal is due in part to some shenanigans we weren't privy to seeing from Whitney. I do think that Whitney still had feelings for Buddy that crossed over into K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree. Because that's Whitney's level of maturity.

From what little this reality show allowed us to see I felt that there was enough shown on the surface throughout different seasons that Whitney still showed an unusual attachment to Buddy. Most specifically, there seemed to be an odd competition or vibe in the air when I saw Lenny/Whitney and Buddy/Heather at the same time. Then her driving to Charleston, unannounced to Buddy, was over the top to me.

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

I feel bad for Heather as well, but I wonder if her confusion over closure and Heather taking forever to heal is due in part to some shenanigans we weren't privy to seeing from Whitney. I do think that Whitney still had feelings for Buddy that crossed over into K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree. Because that's Whitney's level of maturity.

From what little this reality show allowed us to see I felt that there was enough shown on the surface throughout different seasons that Whitney still showed an unusual attachment to Buddy. Most specifically, there seemed to be an odd competition or vibe in the air when I saw Lenny/Whitney and Buddy/Heather at the same time. Then her driving to Charleston, unannounced to Buddy, was over the top to me.

I really hope this is true for Heather’s sake. I hope she isn’t this desperate. To me if you have two children and you find out you are dating a drunk cokehead, you kick his ass to the curb and lose his number. It’s not like Buddy is the kids’ dad or they were married. She has no reason to need to be involved with him anymore. She may care about him but she needs to care about her kids more. 

If Whitney is playing puppeteer in the background then at least there is hope that Heather isn’t as ignorant as she appears. Of course that makes Whitney even more of a narcissist than she appears, which is pretty bad. I agree that showing up in Charleston to see Buddy while Todd is continually saying ‘he needs space’ was way over the top. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If Whitney is playing puppeteer in the background then at least there is hope that Heather isn’t as ignorant as she appears. Of course that makes Whitney even more of a narcissist than she appears, which is pretty bad. I agree that showing up in Charleston to see Buddy while Todd is continually saying ‘he needs space’ was way over the top. 

Also ironic? Whitney's tank, which reads "I Need Space," on their road trip to Charleston.

• Love 11
On 3/21/2018 at 9:38 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, her length of credit history was too short or they wanted a lower interest rate, based on Glen's good credit. But, at any rate, I would assume that Whit makes AT LEAST $50,000. per year from the show alone. And, I'm being modest.  I would guess at least twice that or more. People who make much less are approved for adoptions.  Hmmm....still, I would be more concerned with my health in her situation. 

Actors historically have trouble getting credit.  Case in point: I’m friends with an extremely well known actress, and it wasn’t until she signed a contract for a television series, that she and her husband qualified for a home loan. Even then, the loan was only for the length of the contract, not for a traditional 30 yrs. ( granted, her salary was sufficient to re-pay the loan in a short amount of time.) and this was a prime time series, not a half baked “ reality” show.  So....

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Yes, she absolutely is. I recall her saying something about how Glenn told her "no" about something when she was about 3, and basically she threw such a hissy fit that after the age of 3, Glenn never, EVER again said no to her.

Twit's parents seem nice and for the most part I kind of like them, but that was some seriously shitty parenting right there. And what they have now is a big, spoiled, out of control brat.

I don't mean this to sound like whenever someone is a screwed up asswipe, the parents are 100% to blame - nothing's ever 100% - she's an adult now, and part of the cause for her being a screwed up asswipe is her own stupid choices - I also suspect part of it is mental illness. She is so bat shit crazy that I think there almost has to be some kind of personality disorder going on there.

But part of it is how you were raised - she's spoiled ROTTEN, and that very often results in an adult no one else can stand. I would bet that every teeny tiny thing she ever did as a kid was a HUGE deal, and there was much clapping, praising, and general rejoicing. Obviously she wasn't told NO very often. There must not have been much discipline or teaching her about personal responsibility. She must have been told how absolutely cute and adorable she was all the time. 

Well guess what Twit - you're not. You're not cute or adorable. You act like a spoiled rotten 3 yr old brat in an adult body. And now you can't say "no" to yourself - there's no self control at all. You can't say no to that extra frapuccino, or the 4 or 5 extra slices of pizza. You can't accept that you are NOT the center of the Universe.

That look on her face when Buddy said he wasn't available to do anything with her in Charleston said it all - she could not believe that he wasn't jumping at the chance to see her. After all, isn't the whole world just yearning to be in her fabulous presence? How dare Buddy actually have plans of his own and not just be sitting there ready to greet you when you show up in town unannounced?

When she does that little head toss and puts that "I'm so CUTE" face on, all I see is a big spoiled brat. She is soooo freaking slapable - and I would bet that when she did that same "look" as a kid, she was told how absolutely adorable she was. (I had awesome, loving parents - but if I'd been all "look at me! look at me!" and done that sassy little I'm-so-cute look, they would have corrected me. I can almost hear my Dad's voice saying "nobody likes an arrogant jackass!" Paraphrasing, of course, he would not have spoken that way to a child, but that's the message I would have received.)

Somewhere along the line Twit's parents must have made some awful mistakes - and that coupled with her already narcissistic personality has resulted in the miserable, self-absorbed ass we see today. A "woman" who is so devoted to her own selfish needs that she will step on anyone to get what she wants, take and never give, treat those that try to love her abominably, has to be the center of attention at ALL times, and is so unable to say no to herself that she's eaten herself into morbid obesity.

Fabulous.

You nailed it.  The sad thing is that narcissistic people are really that way because they're incredibly insecure and feel inferior.  It's their defense mechanism.  Not an excuse I know but it shows that they're already damaged and making themselves feel important and better than everyone else is their way of dealing with it.   She is also incredibly spoiled and started training her parents at a very young age.  If she had been mine she might have tried it but she would have ended up in her room with a sore behind.

• Love 12
On 3/21/2018 at 11:59 AM, monagatuna said:

I have ashes from two dearly loved cats that, while I was moving houses, the movers didn't pick up for me. I made a special trip to the old house, despite the fact that I was fully moved in except for a few things, to make sure I got the ashes. I don't care if someone broke in and stole the few meager belongings I'd left, but if they made off with the ashes I'd have never forgiven myself.

My cats' ashes came sealed, so I wondered why Shitty was even able to play around with Piggy's remains at all, until I realized, some people like to spread ashes. Mine are staying where they are. Some of us skydivers like to do "ash dives" where we jump with and release the ashes into the sky with the cremains of our loved ones, but I can't bring myself to part with even a fraction of them.

I used to earn extra money by doing just that! YAHOO!!

• Love 3

I wonder, if Heather truly suspected that Buddy had someone on the side, if her seeking “closure “ wasn’t really her seeking validation about being right. And now that Buddy has admitted he had sex with other women Heather feels she can let him go because she knows that her suspicions were correct.  Just a thought. 

Twit is still not fabulous. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

She must have been told how absolutely cute and adorable she was all the time. 

Well guess what Twit - you're not. You're not cute or adorable.

When she does that little head toss and puts that "I'm so CUTE" face on, all I see is a big spoiled brat. She is soooo freaking slapable - and I would bet that when she did that same "look" as a kid, she was told how absolutely adorable she was.

And Twit's still doing all of that at almost 34 years of age. Just a week ago, she told Megyn Kelly & her viewers, "I'm short, I'm fat and . . . I'm cute!"

I finally got to see this episode. What is it with that growth on top of her head in the TH? She looks more & more like Zippy the Pinhead.

Zippy_the_Pinhead_(title_panel).png

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Dot said:

And Twit's still doing all of that at almost 34 years of age. Just a week ago, she told Megyn Kelly & her viewers, "I'm short, I'm fat and . . . I'm cute!"

Yep. Conceited much?

Well, at least you got two out of three right, Twitney!

• Love 6

Fact checks and continuity errors...

Transcript of the Cheetos convo:
(Whit takes a phone pic of Todd and the camera is closeup on the phone screen and Whit's thumb holding it. There are oily smears on the glass of the screen.)
W: We can use these for...we should do a web site. My Cheeto fingernails, I still have Cheetos under my fingernails.
T: From YESTERDAY.
W: I'm a disgusting person.
T: Or two days ago.
W: Yesterday.

In the car driving to the balloon fest, Whit lies right to Tal, Glenn, and Babs. When asked by Tal how the dance class went..."It was amaze. We had, like, fifty people." The widest shots of the class from the camera, especially in the tight circle at the end, show that no more than 31 to 33 people were present. In the car trip with Todd before the class, Whit claims to have no idea how many people were going to show up, but her Facebook post advertising the class required pre-registration, presumably because they needed to know how many filming releases to provide (also required).

Those who noted the continuity error in Whit's talking-heads segments, good eye. In some of the segments her hair is especially pointy and in those, she is wearing a necklace. In other segments her pointy hair is a little bit flatter, and in those she is wearing no necklace. If they were continuous THs, there would be absolutely no reason why her necklace would go missing.

Oh, and I am mad as heck about a MASSIVE LIE perpetrated by Whit and Buddy's friend Zach in the episode "Who's Your Buddy." In that ep, Whit pretends to be surprised when Zach introduces her to Steve Purrwin, who he claims just showed up at the house while the Thore family was in Hawaii.

NO. NO. NO.

I was looking back a ways on Whit's own Facebook, and right there for all the world to see, she says SHE found Steve Purrwin, and it was well AFTER they got back from Hawaii.

276A7362-F724-448F-A096-AAEFF553C5B1.jpeg

A47AAB9E-1418-4C12-8340-D6BFAE12DEA7.jpeg

Edited by tdanaher
Additions
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, tdanaher said:

Fact checks and continuity errors...

Transcript of the Cheetos convo:
(Whit takes a phone pic of Todd and the camera is closeup on the phone screen and Whit's thumb holding it. There are oily smears on the glass of the screen.)
W: We can use these for...we should do a web site. My Cheeto fingernails, I still have Cheetos under my fingernails.
T: From YESTERDAY.
W: I'm a disgusting person.
T: Or two days ago.
W: Yesterday.

In the car driving to the balloon fest, Whit lies right to Tal, Glenn, and Babs. When asked by Tal how the dance class went..."It was amaze. We had, like, fifty people." The widest shots of the class from the camera, especially in the tight circle at the end, show that no more than 31 to 33 people were present. In the car trip with Todd before the class, Whit claims to have no idea how many people were going to show up, but her Facebook post advertising the class required pre-registration, presumably because they needed to know how many filming releases to provide (also required).

Those who noted the continuity error in Whit's talking-heads segments, good eye. In some of the segments her hair is especially pointy and in those, she is wearing a necklace. In other segments her pointy hair is a little bit flatter, and in those she is wearing no necklace. If they were continuous THs, there would be absolutely no reason why her necklace would go missing.

Oh, and I am mad as heck about a MASSIVE LIE perpetrated by Whit and Buddy's friend Zach in the episode "Who's Your Buddy." In that ep, Whit pretends to be surprised when Zach introduces her to Steve Purrwin, who he claims just showed up at the house while the Thore family was in Hawaii.

NO. NO. NO.

I was looking back a ways on Whit's own Facebook, and right there for all the world to see, she says SHE found Steve Purrwin, and it was well AFTER they got back from Hawaii.

I like how Whitney automatically shuts the person down when they wonder if it might be their cat, Mr. Bingley. "He couldn't be your cat, he doesn't look like he's been lost for long enough. I wasn't really looking for his owner, just wanted attention for myself, so I'm keeping him!"

We had a big, fat, fluffy orange cat hanging out in our neighborhood and taking up residence in my neighbor's  window sill for 6 months before somebody could catch him and take him to a shelter. Nobody in the neighborhood knew whose cat he was, but he sure got around. Looked healthy the whole time, too.

Edited by shoovenbooty
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, tdanaher said:

I love you, @tdanaher! ? You're better than Sherlock Holmes in your investigations.

BTW, thanks for tracking back on Twit's FB page to find Purrwin's origins. I knew there was something off about Twit's claim of his walking in as a stray during her HI vacay.

• Love 3
On 3/21/2018 at 2:17 PM, gigiann said:

I can just see Twit laying on the couch in her favorite sheet barking orders to Tal to:

Go to the store and buy diapers

Change the diapers

Feed the baby/warm a bottle

Wash the clothes

Walk the baby, its crying

Get the baby off me I am trying to text

Put the car seat and baby in the car

Dress the baby

Bathe the baby

Take baby to the drs office

Etc Etc

Whiteboard!

• Love 5
22 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Nothing says ready for motherhood like having your fingers covered with Cheetos dust. 

Until the above-mentioned Cheeto dust turns up on the baby's face.

• Love 3