Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: My Big Fat Baby

• Start Topic

Before Buddy leaves town, he sits down for a final talk with Heather, but nothing could prepare her for the bombshell he delivers; Whitney questions her friendship with Buddy and announces an alarming plan to start a family.

At least TLC agrees Whitney adopting would be "alarming", which means they should edit it in the worst possible light, LOL.  I wonder what Whit thinks of TLC's episode descriptions.

• Love 15

I'm still holding onto the hope that the extended break-up drama is scripted, because if not Heather needs a whole lot more self respect for both her and her kids. Optimistically it's just drawn out because there's no other plot for this season and Heather needs a paycheck. 

And I'm putting $10 on the "adoption" idea being as permanent as her decision to convert to Judaism. She'll scandalize it to her family, make up some woe-is-me drama, then move on.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Brooks said:

But what if Glenn thinks it's a super idea!!

I think Glenn is a hater. A hater after my own heart, who would hate this idea. The only ideas he likes are getting rid of cats and Whitney procreating after marrying a man who has an income comparable to his own. There may be other ideas he likes, but he hates more ideas than he likes. And he has all of them in a binder.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

I wonder how much of this breakup stuff was actually filmed in the same week, and they spread it out over all these episodes to make it seem like it dragged out a lot longer. Maybe I'm just insensitive because I have asperger's, but as soon as this guy said he wanted to break up, I would have put his junk in a box, set it on my front porch, sent him a text to let him know it was there and blocked him on my phone. None of this would have been discussed with mutual friends and I probably would have blocked him on social media. I don't stay where I'm not wanted, and I do have some dignity left somewhere.

Not insensitive, just efficient. Break up? Ok, let's make this easy. No mess. Right there with you in that regard. 

3 hours ago, SouthernCross said:

Baby=storyline.  It ain’t happening folks.

The rest has been hashed out about 20 times now. 

Nobody cares.  

Buddy looks like an asshole and Heather, a stage 5 clinger.

Why would anyone agree to that?  

$$$$$$$

This is why I so quit this show a few weeks ago. Yet here I am. Also probably gonna quit Sister Wives, same old crap (and they filmed over a year ago, we know the outcome).

• Love 7
4 hours ago, mybuddyspence said:

Did you ever see the episode of "Fraser", when Niles carried around a bag of flour for a day to see if he was ready for a baby? By the end of the day the bag had fallen into a pool, was burned by a fire and was covered with band aids. 

Hah, I remember that episode!  I just watched an episode of "The Middle" where Brick has to carry a doll around as an assignment for one of his classes.  It turned out to be the same doll his brother Axl had for the same class years before, so of course it was missing a limb and covered in band aids, LOL.

But seriously I just can't see Twitney Huge-Ton raising a kid.  I can't even see her as serious about doing it.  Either it's a manufactured plot line (like her faker than fake "pregnancy" last season) or she's really gone off the deep end, which is actually a possibility.  Somebody's got to stop the insanity if that's the case!  Maybe Tal will talk some sense into her!  Or Ashley!  All this "shocking" crap is like the evening news that makes you think some bombshell is coming and then when you get there it's a big nothingburger!  Anything to keep people tuning in!

Glenn constantly pressuring her to have kids made me think that this is all part of the plot.  He was setting the stage for this fake business where she suddenly announces she's going to adopt a child, which somehow never happens.  At least I hope it's fake.  I don't want her to be a mother, I'd feel too sorry for the child - I couldn't watch a narcissist like her raise a child!  It would be all about her, not the kid!

• Love 10
16 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

he hates more ideas than he likes. And he has all of them in a binder.

Is it wrong that I really hope this is true?? I mean, I can picture the binder and it gives me joy. Could there be an episode of Glenn showing us the binder and going through all the ideas, lovingly??? 

Yeah. I'll see myself out. 

10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Glenn constantly pressuring her to have kids made me think that this is all part of the plot.  He was setting the stage for this fake business where she suddenly announces she's going to adopt a child, which somehow never happens.  At least I hope it's fake.  I don't want her to be a mother, I'd feel too sorry for the child - I couldn't watch a narcissist like her raise a child!  It would be all about her, not the kid!

And don't forget the episode back in S2 or S3 when she and Lenny were babysitting for a friend of hers and she kept talking about wanting a baby of her own. 

Please GOD let this be a story line. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I still say Twit's next money-maker scheme is going on "My 600 LB Life".  She and old Steven can get married and eat their way to heaven, one piece of fried chicken at a time.

You forget, she isn't attracted to fat men. Oh, it's not body shaming, not at all - it's merely that she finds the logistics of sex when both partners are fat are just too difficult for her to deal with.

• Love 15

Darn!  Two episodes left but next week is titled "The Skinny" so I assume it's just a wrap-up.  And no one interesting to feature, unless Avi makes a guest appearance, LOL.  More likely gag-worthy Buddy& Heather.  I feel so cheated!  Nothing happened this season!!  I'll need to work harder in the off season to be banned from her FB site. 

• Love 6

Whitney could be already pregnant with Tal’s baby. Who knows. Or maybe not. Let’s hope not. The name for the episode is alarming though. Is she going to cover her face like the baby is dropping Molotovs every time she changes it’s diapers like she did with Tal’s nephew. What a drama queen

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Whitney could be already pregnant with Tal’s baby. Who knows. Or maybe not. Let’s hope not. The name for the episode is alarming though. Is she going to cover her face like the baby is dropping Molotovs every time she changes it’s diapers like she did with Tal’s nephew. What a drama queen

Oh dear God. Don’t even suggest such a thing!!! 

• Love 4

If the big fat baby were a real thing, would she have been able to keep her piehole shut about it for this long? I'm thinking no. And now she's doing those faux crossfit workouts all over Instagram. I think Whit is secure in her position as the only baby in her own life.

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

He's fake pregnant with Lenny's baby?  He's taking over BGDC?!

He's converting to Judaism? He's decided to let ice cream back into his life? He kissed Tal and he liked it?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

He's converting to Judaism? He's decided to let ice cream back into his life? He kissed Tal and he liked it?

He rips off his facial makeup & fake beard & reveals he is actually Avi.

• Love 17

There is no adoption place that would give Twit a baby. 

I hope. 

Just another fake story line that will go no where. I just want to watch the scene where Buddy tries to walk away from Heather after he drops the bomb about dating other girls and see is Heather wraps her body around his legs, crying, “But why don’t you still love meeeeee, Buddy?”  

• Love 12

I also know a couple who are both morbidly obese and they had a hell of a time. Infertile, so a less-reputable clinic did IVF for them, it didn't work, they had some frozen embryos left over but the fertility clinic in their new state wouldn't see them unless the wife lost 15 lb (she was about 300), she didn't even bother trying, they eventually became foster parents and had to adopt through the foster system. It took them many years longer to become parents than if they'd just buckled down and lost some weight. And they weren't nearly as crippled by their obesity as Whitney.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, tdanaher said:

I have two acquaintances who wanted to adopt some years ago, and they were turned down flat by every American agency they went to, specifically because they were morbidly obese (they very much were). The reasoning always given was that their obesity contributed to both current and future health problems that would impair their ability to raise an adopted child through to adulthood, and no agency worth their salt would willingly put a child into the care of people who might well need that child to take care of them before even reaching its own adulthood. They did end up adopting, but only because they went through an agency in China, which itself only let them adopt after they spent tens of thousands of dollars, went through rigorous background checks, and had a boatload of medical professionals sign off on paperwork that they PROBABLY wouldn't die in a few years.

You can bet your boots that no agency would look at MBFFL and let a child into a home where the agency workers would have to say, "We refuse to let you adopt a child who is going to have to rub its mother's inner thighs with chub rub cream every day."

If only they'd put as much effort into handling their health issues as they did adopting an overseas child....

Fortunately we won't have that problem with Whitney, as she will lose interest in anything that's harrrrrrrrd after about fifteen seconds.

• Love 11

I’m leaning toward the big fat baby in this week’s show title as being one of her cats. She’s already done the “fake pregnancy” episode, the “babysitting somebody else’s baby” episode, the “cameras in the delivery room while someone has a baby” episode, etc. 

Oops!  I almost forgot the “let’s check to see if she’s even fertile so she can have her own baby” episode! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Finally - regarding adoption from foster care - I hate to see "had to adopt from foster care" though it is true that some parents turn to adoption from foster care because domestic infant adoption and/or intercountry adoption has not worked out for them for whatever reasons. But those parents are still lucky to become parents and even though those parents might not have been perfect, they did provide a family for a child or children who needed one.

Oh I didn't mean any disrespect although I see how my post appeared that way! I meant that was the couple's last resort (based on what they described of their process) because they had exhausted their other options with their refusal to lose weight. I didn't mean to imply that foster adoption was a lesser way to start a family or anything. My bad. I know other people for whom foster adoption was their FIRST resort, and it is always a wonderful choice!

• Love 9
5 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

She’s fake Jewish, fake lesbian, was fake pregnant and now is fake adopting a child with Tal. That’s so Whitney. 

And don't forget she's fake dancer, fake role-model and fake Fitness Marshallette.

I had friends who adopted through foster care. It was their first go to choice.  But we’ve also seen how Twit keeps her house - piles of cat poop on the carpets and dirty dishes and empty wine bottles in her room. She couldn’t pass a home inspection. But we all know she really doesn’t want to adopt. She needs to be the center of attention and a baby would be too much competition 

• Love 10

She couldn’t pass a home inspection. 

Sure she could. It's not a surprise inspection - she could manage to clean up before. Most people do.

WHY IS WHITNEY SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF BUDDY AND HEATHER'S PERSONAL CONVERSATION?!?!?!?!?

• Love 24

Also,  don’t tell her you love her, asshole, unless you want to continue stringing her along!  She’s going to take any molecule of hope that you give her and use it to cling to the idea that you guys can get back together.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 11

They sound like the kids at my Girl Scout camp at the end of the summer, "We'll always be friends, forever and ever!" Please people, grow up. Let Buddy do his thing and let Heather get her life in gear and pay some attention to her children. 

Maybe it's from being an Air Force brat or living in DC with everyone being a transient, but I just don't get this need to hang on. People come, people go. Nothing's forever. Deal with it.  (and yes, I'll be playing the Grinch at the Christmas pageant this year)

Edited by aliya
  • Love 15