Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: My Big Fat Baby

• Start Topic

Just now, SevenCostanza said:

That's awful. 380 at 5'2" is not in anyway healthy, especially if she's still smoking and drinking alcohol.  She doesn't want to loose weight, that's her choice but if she doesn't change something she's going to be very unhappy when she hits her 40's, if she lives that long.  For me at least the 40's were a time when things started to go wrong, vision got worse, blood pressure shot up.  If she doesn't already, she will have high blood pressure very soon.

I was rewatching an episode of M600PL last night.  The woman on that episode (Janine) was 600+ pounds and 5'2" tall.  Dr. Now said that she was the equivalent of an 800-pounder at a taller height.  So even IF Twitney is "only" 380, she's closer to the equivalent of 500 pounds because of her height.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

That's awful. 380 at 5'2" is not in anyway healthy, especially if she's still smoking and drinking alcohol.  She doesn't want to loose weight, that's her choice but if she doesn't change something she's going to be very unhappy when she hits her 40's, if she lives that long.  For me at least the 40's were a time when things started to go wrong, vision got worse, blood pressure shot up.  If she doesn't already, she will have high blood pressure very soon.

Yes, she'll pay the price. It's really sad if she isn't planning on changing, but, real REALITY will get her attention.  You can only abuse your body and neglect your health, but for so long. And, she may live, but, there are some things worse than dying. I'll leave it at that.  Strokes can cause serious disability and brain damage. Not sure what the wake up call will be for her. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, she'll pay the price. It's really sad if she isn't planning on changing, but, real REALITY will get her attention.  You can only abuse your body and neglect your health, but for so long. And, she may live, but, there are some things worse than dying. I'll leave it at that.  Strokes can cause serious disability and brain damage. Not sure what the wake up call will be for her. 

Me either, but there will be one. I just hope she doesn't become disabled and dependent on her parents full time. 

• Love 4
Just now, AZChristian said:

I was rewatching an episode of M600PL last night.  The woman on that episode (Janine) was 600+ pounds and 5'2" tall.  Dr. Now said that she was the equivalent of an 800-pounder at a taller height.  So even IF Twitney is "only" 380, she's closer to the equivalent of 500 pounds because of her height.

Absolutely. Those of us who watch that show regularly have often commented that we're a bit surprised by people's weights...because a 6 foot 4 guy who weighs 600 lbs looks VERY different from a 5 foot 2 person. It's all relative.

And the "if" part is a very big IF. Personally I highly doubt that she is still 380. 

• Love 8

The worst health scenario would be if it were her own child, because she would be guaranting it damaged health from the start.  A better chance that an adopted baby would be healthier than anything she could produce. 

Not necessarily. A friend of mine is an OB and he has had many obese patients who deliver perfectly healthy babies. Those patients are definitely at higher risk but it's not uncommon for them to deliver healthy babies who grow into healthy children.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Calliope12 said:

When Todd and Whitney were in Charlotte, did Todd point out that she had Cheetos dust under her finger from THE DAY BEFORE??  WTF? I understand that she may not shower daily, but who doesn't wash their HANDS at least once over the course of 24 hours? 

When she said that, I hurled a little in my mouth. It seems with each passing season she just is getting more and more lazy about personal hygiene.   

• Love 10
3 hours ago, cynicat said:

I had to remove this show from my recordings and delete the last 3 episodes unwatched.  It's just painful.  I scan the board because it's hard to drop the addiction and of course, watching a train wreck.  Thanks for the posting those links Pachengala

I did the same thing.  Her actions have become so despicable that I can no longer stomach watching/listening to her.  My only regret is that I miss Todd's comments.  I wish TLC would give him his own show and kick Twitney "Toddler" Thore to the curb.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

When she said that, I hurled a little in my mouth. It seems with each passing season she just is getting more and more lazy about personal hygiene.   

She always looks greasy and unkempt. I’m glad there is no smell-o-vision on the teevee.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Not necessarily. A friend of mine is an OB and he has had many obese patients who deliver perfectly healthy babies. Those patients are definitely at higher risk but it's not uncommon for them to deliver healthy babies who grow into healthy children.

Whitney is morbidly obese AND takes really sucky care of herself.  With that combination there is no chance she could have a healthy baby.

27 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not sure what the wake up call will be for her. 

Cancer.  And it may not be detected for a while.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, PityFree said:

Why on earth do Whitney and Tal  need to go talk to her parents about the adoption. They don’t need to know until things are going to be final and they are  about to get a kid.  Unless Whitney’s parents are still supporting her they don’t need to be involved in her adult decisions. 

I really don’t understand why she comes to them with things like that. it’s almost like she gets some satisfaction out of their disappointment in her and defying them — and she doesn’t want to let that feeling go. 

Adopting a child in her state and mental status is truly terrifying, but I think this will go the way of Judaism, lesbianism, and all the other "-isms" she has tried on during the run of this terrible show.  This is the worst of Whitney.  A child is not something that you can (or should, rather)  pawn off whenever you're bored of them.  You can't have a child's diaper fill up like your cat's litter boxes.  You can't (or shouldn't) stage an interpretive birth dance at your child's birthday party.  

Unfortunately, this show has indulged the shit out of Whitney's cholesterol filled ego.  I don't doubt that adoption/insemination will be explored as fodder for MBBFL - The mom season.  EYE ROLL.

• Love 11

I am astonished that anyone can look at Whitney on this show and think that she has anything positive to offer a baby. Those of us unfortunate enough to grow up with a narcissistic parent know how horrible Whitney's personality type is for parenting. My father is a textbook narcissist. We have been estranged for nearly 20 years. He will never change because he thinks he is perfect. Whitney would be a HORRIBLE mother, JUST based on the narcissism alone. That's not to even mention that her obesity has crippled her to the degree that she cannot care for herself, not even to mention that the one time she took care of a baby on the show (babysitting for an hour), it was clearly overwhelming for her and she was overdramatic about changing a diaper.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Friday said:

I did the same thing.  Her actions have become so despicable that I can no longer stomach watching/listening to her.  My only regret is that I miss Todd's comments.  I wish TLC would give him his own show and kick Twitney "Toddler" Thore to the curb.

I would watch the crap out of this. He and Tal were so sweet with their thank-you gift to the Thores.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ClareWalks said:

I am astonished that anyone can look at Whitney on this show and think that she has anything positive to offer a baby. Those of us unfortunate enough to grow up with a narcissistic parent know how horrible Whitney's personality type is for parenting. My father is a textbook narcissist. We have been estranged for nearly 20 years. He will never change because he thinks he is perfect. Whitney would be a HORRIBLE mother, JUST based on the narcissism alone. That's not to even mention that her obesity has crippled her to the degree that she cannot care for herself, not even to mention that the one time she took care of a baby on the show (babysitting for an hour), it was clearly overwhelming for her and she was overdramatic about changing a diaper.

One hour? Try staying up several nights in a row with a colicky baby.  You have to give up alot of yourself to be a good parent, you have to come second at least for a few years. 

I sympathize Clarewalks, both my parents were narcissist's.  My mother and I didn't get along at all, but I had an ok relationship with my dad.  Luckily I married a man who's the complete opposite,

• Love 7

While Whitney may legally be able to adopt, I can't think of a worse candidate outside of those with lengthy criminal records against kids. She has a horribly selfish personality, a history of ditching commitments, can't hold a steady job outside of a fastly fading reality show, is dependent on her parents/friends for basic hygiene, and is a ticking time bomb for serious health conditions. She's both mentally and physically unable to care for a child in a healthy manner. She can't even manage to care for pets at the moment, who in their right mind would advocate giving her a human baby? 

It's ok to admit some people would be bad parents. Adopting should be in the best interest of the child, not because a person wants one as an accessory for the attention and drama. She's the equivalent of those who buy rabbits/chicks for cute Easter photos then dump them when they get bored of caring for them. No kid deserves to go through that. We can't prevent bad parents who give birth, but we for sure should prevent bad adoptive parents. And that's not mentioning an eventual role as caretaker as we see the kids on My 600 Lb Life living. 

Edited by alabetser
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Didn't she have a job for at least part of that time as a producer of a radio show?  That's why she was "qualified" to be an "intern" for those episodes.

That sounds like a title that could mean anything, but intern is still a starting job for a 20something.
And doesn't Todd's family own the station?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

My thoughts on what Whitney could offer a child include a great capacity for love. I feel that from her and she demonstrates that  within her family and friend circle. To me, she's devoted to her tribe and when I see acting out, I chalk some of it up to the nature of them being on a reality show and we all know how NOT real that is.  I also think that she's intelligent, curious minded and prone to ensure a child receive not only love, protection, education, medical care, dental care, shelter, transportation, cultural diversity, etc. She also is accepting and would be able to accept and support a child in their individuality, as well as have a great support system with her family and friends.   Negatives would include her risk of health issues, lack of insight and exercise on proper nutrition, lack of stamina and mobility, and poor reflection on how the needs of pets don't supersede those of children. I see these things overlooking what her role and script is for the tv show.  Some of those things are staged, imo and I don't put much weight on them. I try to focus on what seems to be genuine and that's her heart and I find that solid quality.  

I haven't seen anything to indicate that Donna is her caretaker. When did that occur?  She could need one in the future though and that's a concern. 

I totally agree with your right to see Whitney this way although I don’t agree with most of it.  I do think Whitney shows great love or affection to people in her tribe when they agree with her.  I’m not saying only then, but whenever somebody disagrees, tries to have their own spotlight or be the center of attention Whitney gets an attitude or in some ways makes it about herself (Todd and BGDC, Buddy and Heather’s relationship, Roy’s reluctance to date her, etc.). She is narcissistic. Children at least for many years of their life are the center of attention because they can’t fend for themselves. Most parents understand that and are willing to make sacrifices because they love their children.  Whitney’s track record of putting others or the feelings first isn’t great.

I do think Whitney would make sure that her child had most of the necessities you mentioned, but mostly that’s because I can’t see Glenn or Babs letting their grandchild do without.  I don’t think Whitney is a 100% horrible person or evil, I do think she is somewhat delusional at what her capabilities are at this time.  I don’t know if Donna is a caregiver, friend, lover or anything more than a roommate.  She seems like a nice enough person in the short times she’s been seen. I do think Whitney has a support system but they enable her too much most times.  I do agree because it is a “reality” show so somethings are exaggerated, but I just don’t think Whitney is that great of an actress for all of her atrocious behavior to be fake.

Im probably in the minority, but I do think Whitney looks smaller in her videos, not smaller than the 350-380 she says she is, but smaller than what ever weight she was at the beginning of the season.  I’ll admit I’m bad at guessing people’s ages and weights but she looks at least a 100 lbs bigger than the weight she is stating.  With that said, do I think she’d be the worst parent ever? No. Do I think she should adopt a child? No, at least not in her current state.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Calliope12 said:

When Todd and Whitney were in Charlotte, did Todd point out that she had Cheetos dust under her finger from THE DAY BEFORE??  WTF? I understand that she may not shower daily, but who doesn't wash their HANDS at least once over the course of 24 hours? 

I missed that.  I can't imagine it.  I've never counted how many times a day I wash my hands, but I do it at all the appointed times.
And a bath or shower would have gotten that, for sure.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

When the show first started, one of the ideas was to franchise "BGDC" and at a cost, train other trainers who would then be licensed to offer this type of class in other places. The same sort of deal as Zumba or Flirty Girl Fitness - you pay the money to join the franchise, take some training and pass some tests, and then you are a licensed provider for the class. I don't know why this idea was dropped. I think it's a GREAT idea b/c as we saw from the Charleston class, there are women out there who really want to do this sort of class but feel ostracized from your average Zumba or Cardio Funk class based on their weight. I think a Whitney/Todd traveling class is fine (The Fitness Marshall is doing that successfully) but they can't be in all places at once. 

2 hours ago, Calliope12 said:

Yes I caught that too. Wasn't it after the class too? 

• Love 3

I just saw a rerun of Extreme Weight Loss.  The woman was 372 lbs and she looked much  smaller than the big fat fabulous one.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, auntjess said:

That sounds like a title that could mean anything, but intern is still a starting job for a 20something.
And doesn't Todd's family own the station?

Yes, Todd's family owned the station, I believe. 

Her work history isn't very clear-English teacher in Korea, some sort of radio job, YouTube dancer and then onto to this show? She's kind of all over the place.  

• Love 2

Whitney is morbidly obese AND takes really sucky care of herself.  With that combination there is no chance she could have a healthy baby.

That's just not true. Again - there are risks. But it happens. I had a cousin who was obese, a pack a day smoker, dabbled in recreational drugs and had no prenatal care. She had a perfectly healthy baby. That child is now 18 years old - perfectly healthy - no physical, emotional or cognitive issues (mom has definitely been living a much healthier lifestyle since he was born). It's really amazing how some babies have a truly lousy prenatal environment and turn out fine. I don't recommend going that route but it's just plain wrong to say that Whitney couldn't possibly have a healthy baby.

• Love 10

I can just see Twit laying on the couch in her favorite sheet barking orders to Tal to:

Go to the store and buy diapers

Change the diapers

Feed the baby/warm a bottle

Wash the clothes

Walk the baby, its crying

Get the baby off me I am trying to text

Put the car seat and baby in the car

Dress the baby

Bathe the baby

Take baby to the drs office

Etc Etc

She wont do crap as a mother.  This is ONE BAD IDEA.  She puts more consideration in choosing which pizza app to order than she does deciding to be a mother.  Let alone when the child starts crawling and walking.....how is she gonna chase it down. 

Actually it would be hysterical to watch her and Tal in a domestic situation with a baby....I would laugh my ass off.  When Glenn heard she is going to adopt with Tal, his face said it all.  And LOVE LOVE Todd's realism in knowing what a cluster that would be. 

• Love 13

I've decided I was too harsh to assume Twitney had yesterday's Cheetos under her fingernails.

I'm thinking she had her own personal stash (crate) of Cheetos in her hotel room, and had just finished stuffing them into her face before she met up with Todd.  So those were FRESH Cheetos under her nails.

There.  Now I feel better about my possibly incorrect assumption.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, gigiann said:

When Glenn heard she is going to adopt with Tal, his face said it all.  And LOVE LOVE Todd's realism in knowing what a cluster that would be. 

He did seem speechless at first and I’m sure he’s heard it all over the years.  That’s while although  I’ll  admit some of the show is staged, all of these people can’t be incredible actors with their reactions.  If fact the actual “actor”, Hunter, seems the least convincing, in that he barely reacts.  Of course, he’s probably immune to Whitney’s shenanigans because usually your siblings know more of your nonsense then your parents do.

I've decided I was too harsh to assume Twitney had yesterday's Cheetos under her fingernails.

I'm thinking she had her own personal stash (crate) of Cheetos in her hotel room, and had just finished stuffing them into her face before she met up with Todd.  So those were FRESH Cheetos under her nails.

Or maybe it was like the cookie incident she thought she was being good and saving the Cheeto dust for the next day.  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 4

I am afraid she would smother a baby, either with her ginormous ta-ta's or suck the life right out of it by smelling its breath.  She can't care for herself, she has no business adopting a baby. IF Tal and her would, I feel the responsibility of caring for it would solely rely on him doing it. 

• Love 4

So many children live every day with horrible abuse-having a fat mother is not the worst thing that can happen. I don't think it will really happen but her child would have loving grandparents and lots of people to love him/her. I would rather have a fat kind mom that an abusive skinny one. And as a teacher I have seen every kind of parents- thin, fat, rich, poor, blind and deaf. The only children who do really badly are the ones with mean neglecting parents, even the poorest kids thrive if they are loved. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I understand why you want to believe this.  And I wish I was as good a person as you are.  But I'm pretty sure that Todd asked if it was the Cheetos from the day BEFORE yesterday, and Whitney became quite offended and said no, it was YESTERDAY.  Because if it was two days, that would just be gross.  One day is apparently acceptable.  ok then. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am afraid she would smother a baby, either with her ginormous ta-ta's or suck the life right out of it by smelling its breath.  She can't care for herself, she has no business adopting a baby. IF Tal and her would, I feel the responsibility of caring for it would solely rely on him doing it. 

When she sucks the stink off her cat's breath, all I can think of is the dementor's kiss.  Suckin' the life right out of that being....and all other beings within a 500 foot radius.  

Watching her during Buddy and Heather's meeting of the minds (snort) makes me so fucking ragey.  GTFO of there Whitney, you are not wanted or needed.  Everyone has that friend in high school who needs to be in the very center of every relationship bc they don't have their own, espousing their thoughts and feelings and THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT.  She's just 20 years too old for that to be cute or acceptable.

Watching her friends cringe as she gropes them or bear hugs them or tries and climb on top of them.  Tal looked ready to crawl out of his skin when she put her head on his lap.  Like, stop girl.  It's not cute.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

So many children live every day with horrible abuse-having a fat mother is not the worst thing that can happen. I don't think it will really happen but her child would have loving grandparents and lots of people to love him/her.

It's not so much that she's fat, as that she's lazy, and flits from whim to whim. 
And her parents are getting older, and Babs' health may not let her be an active, chase the kid, grandmother.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Watching her during Buddy and Heather's meeting of the minds (snort) makes me so fucking ragey.  GTFO of there Whitney, you are not wanted or needed.  Everyone has that friend in high school who needs to be in the very center of every relationship bc they don't have their own, espousing their thoughts and feelings and THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT.  She's just 20 years too old for that to be cute or acceptable.

Absolutely. She's about 20 yrs too old for just about ALL the crap she does to be cute or acceptable. 

Her petulant attitude in Hawaii wouldn't have been cute even on a 2 yr old, much less a grown ass woman in her mid-thirties. That pissy look she gets on her face right before she does something to shock or defy her parents isn't a good color on a 30-something person, either.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Aren't there extensive family and financial background checks/psychological evaluations/physical examinations/ and numerous home visits before ANY adoption agency OK's placement??  I recall that was the case with "The Little Couple's" international adoptions (I believe Twit said she wanted to adopt a Korean baby???).  How in the world could she EVER qualify?  I think Tal has a better chance of qualifying as he's physical capable of caring for a child and has an actual career with steady, reliable and continuing income (including benefits).  I agree this is simply a producer-driven story line!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mybuddyspence said:

Yes, Todd's family owned the station, I believe. 

Her work history isn't very clear-English teacher in Korea, some sort of radio job, YouTube dancer and then onto to this show? She's kind of all over the place.  

Todd's last name is Beasley. The radio station in Charlotte is owned by a Beasley family, but Todd is NOT believed to be a member of it, unless a distant one.

When Twit returned from Korea, she got a job at a Greensboro radio station where Heather's then-husband is a personality. Twit was known as "Producer Whitney." For a giggle the jocks sponsored the YouTube video which went viral & landed Twit her current MBFFL gig.

Regarding future job prospects for her: post-MBFFL, she will drift as a "guest" from one cheesy reality show to another, a la Mama June, SpHeidi & many other reality "stars," until she dies from super morbid obesity complications. She claims, however, that she loves teaching, believes she is good at it, has a Montessori credential & can see herself as a teacher some day.

Regarding her disregard of Piggy's cremains: she stated in her Feb advice video that she plans to have Henchi stuffed when he dies. I find that creepy as hell.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

she plans to have Henchi stuffed when he dies. I find that creepy as hell.

Babs loves Henchi, but I bet she will find it very upsetting to see stuffed Henchi, which is enough reason for Whit to do that, to upset her mom.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Dot said:

Regarding her disregard of Piggy's cremains: she stated in her Feb advice video that she plans to have Henchi stuffed when he dies. I find that creepy as hell.

I do too! Holy shit. That's creepy AF.

ETA: I bet she just sat around thinking "What's the most shocking thing I can say on this subject" and this is what she came up with. She loves saying shit purely for shock value. I just cannot STAND people like that. Quit being so desperate for attention.

Edited by Sasha888
Added another thought
  • Love 13

I call BS on the adoption storyline.  I think Whitney is desperate to keep this show going and trying to come up with anything to make it last. Anything.   Anyone who has looked into adoption can tell you it's not that easy.....there is no store with infants on a shelf.  Foreign adoption is costly.   Many US adoptions start out as fosters, and almost all those children are born to 1 or both addicted parents.  Reality. 

The novelty of "fat girl dancing" has become the reality of an morbidly obese woman (who can no longer dance).  No person her size is healthy, none, zero.  As she ages she's in for big trouble.  Its all so scripted, don't think for a moment that TCL didn't help put out stuff on social media setting that Charleston dance class up.  And WTF is up with that strange bun thing on her head?  

Babs begged her to stop playing with Piggy's ashes, she smirked and went ahead.  She's a cruel bitch.  

Buddy, don't care.   Heather,  don't care even more.  Todd,  you're by far the most interesting.  Tal, liked you til you allowed yourself to be used in this adoption storyline.  

• Love 16
57 minutes ago, auntjess said:

It's not so much that she's fat, as that she's lazy, and flits from whim to whim. 
And her parents are getting older, and Babs' health may not let her be an active, chase the kid, grandmother.

That’s true but some kids don’t have grandparents at all. I don’t this this will actually happen, just pointing out that as long as a child is loved and taken care of, they will be ok.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Dot said:

Regarding future job prospects for her: post-MBFFL, she will drift as a "guest" from one cheesy reality show to another, a la Mama June, SpHeidi & many other reality "stars," until she dies from super morbid obesity complications.

If she and Todd go on The Amazing Race, how will she handle only having one coach-class seat on an airplane for long flights?

• Love 4

My Big Fat Baby recap! Whitney brings over a "surprise:" the pig's ashes, and, naturally, she starts sprinkling them all over the yard despite Babs' protests. We are two minutes in and Whitney already is pissing me off bigly [sic]. Now Whitney wants to adopt a baby and Glenn would rather Whitney find a husband first. Great idea, Glenn! Then Whitney will have to wait forever! Todd and Tal show up with another surprise for Babs and Glenn: a palm tree for their yard, as a thank-you for the Hawaii trip! This is a WAY better surprise. Tal is moving in to Buddy's old room at Whit's house. Tal. Have you thought this through? Of course Whitney brings the shade in her TH that she will "finally be getting rent money." What a THUNDERCUNT she is. She's the one who didn't lay down the law about Buddy's rent, she doesn't need to keep humiliating him on national TV about it. 

Whitney invites Buddy and Heather over so she can plop her giant ass between them and "facilitate" their conversation. God help us all. Buddy confesses that he was dating other women before he went to treatment and stringing Heather along. I think a lot of folks have interpreted this as "Buddy cheated on Heather," but I'm not so sure. I think their status was ambiguous and he was just dating around. It's hard to tell and honestly, I don't give a shit. Apparently this conversation gives Heather the closure she needed. Whoop-a-dee-doo. Whitney is sobbing and wants to make sure that they will all be there for each other. God, this is NOT ABOUT YOU, moron.

Whitney has decided that, because Ashley can raise a baby, so can she. And she has decided that, with Tal's superior domestic skills (he can BOIL WATER, you guys...seriously, she bases this on his ability to make tea), he would be the ideal person to saddle with all the work while she sprawls on the couch and brays loudly toward an infant. Tal looks horrified by this idea. Whitney says it's just like asking Tal to take care of her cats sometimes. Please, someone send this clip to every adoption agency on the East Coast so this bitch will be denied. Tal pretends he is into this idea of having a baby with Whitney. Hopefully they are paying him a lot for this amazing acting job. "I don't care if this is a half-baked plan or not," Whitney says. You guys, I would not let Whitney raise a flag up a pole, let alone a baby. Later Buddy shows Whitney a mask he painted with "ADDICT" written on the forehead. "What does it mean?" Whitney asks. Durrrrrp. Whitney invites herself to Charleston to visit Buddy and he is NOT into it. Like Whitney gives a shit. She demands a goodbye kiss on the lips and Buddy does not comply, to my delight.

Todd and Whitney are driving to Charleston for a pop-up BGDC and Todd is throwing ALL the shade about the baby idea. "You live in a giant litterbox! A pile of cats with a baby on top!" I am dying. Todd, come to PTV and Cat Breath, you are welcome any time. Whitney calls Buddy from the car and demands to see Buddy and that he should come to her stupid dance class, and he is like "uhhhhh I'm busy." Whitney is aghast that Buddy isn't excited to hear from her. She is so narcissistic that she can't even read the room, you guys. She gets to the class and is shocked that a couple dozen people showed up. Me too. The attendees are all wearing eyeliner so they are obviously just here to be on TV. Whitney tells them that they haven't been to dance class before because they've been too embarrassed by their fat. That's right, she doesn't ask them, she TELLS them. Whitney does the combination one time, then waddles around the room staring at everyone because she can't do any more cardio this week. The only moves Whitney does for the rest of the class involve bending over and sticking her ass out. Todd refers to the energy in the room as "electric" and I snort water out of my nose a bit. Whitney claims she is "more connected to her purpose." What purpose are you referring to? Camera time? 

Later, Whitney still has Cheeto dust on her fingers from yesterday. I thought she barely ate anything and PCOS alone is what makes her 400 lb. Also, she is disgusting. If she thinks she can raise a baby without properly washing her hands, she will die of dysentery before reaching the Willamette Valley for sure. Later still, Whit and Tal are taking Whit's parents for yet another surprise - this one is a hot-air balloon festival. Good idea, Whitney, show your parents something that is full of even more hot air than you. She claims in a TH that the Avi debacle has left her wondering if she can ever trust a man again. How fuckin' dramatic. All this to say, Whitney is now telling Babs and Glenn that she wants to adopt a baby with Tal. They have BARELY even discussed this. This is so fucking stupid. Thank god Whitney will forget about this five minutes after her pizza arrives.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Not singling this post  out, but rather all of the most recent posts regarding her feelings of not losing weight etc.....

How on earth is that a good role model for a child?   Not to mention probably not living long enough to raise the child to an adult?

She is the poster child of someone who should never be allowed to adopt for more reasons than I have Cheeto covered fingers.

In fact, I have seen quite a few reports where children are now being removed from the homes of parents like Whitney.

• Love 7

What scares me is this.  Given the insane thought processes of some of those who post on her FB page, I could actually see one of them offering her their next out-of-wedlock baby.  After all, she is "such an inspiration."  She could pay them for the baby, and they could hope to appear on the next season of MBFFL as her new barnacles/best friends and co-parents.  

A private adoption seems to me to be her only hope.  That would also circumvent a lot of the inspection and qualification process, wouldn't it?  Heaven help that baby.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

What scares me is this.  Given the insane thought processes of some of those who post on her FB page, I could actually see one of them offering her their next out-of-wedlock baby.  After all, she is "such an inspiration."  She could pay them for the baby, and they could hope to appear on the next season of MBFFL as her new barnacles/best friends and co-parents.  

A private adoption seems to me to be her only hope.  That would also circumvent a lot of the inspection and qualification process, wouldn't it?  Heaven help that baby.

If Whitney were really determined to get someone's kid, I wouldn't put it past her to go through one of those unlicensed "rehoming" "agencies." We should all be grateful that Whitney will forget this joke of an ambition to go hunt for her next Frappuccino. Let's be real, she already has. 

• Love 5

I thought it was kinda rude for Whitney to downplay the importance of a father to her own father. She should have at least acknowledged that she greatly benefited from having both parents to raise her. She calls not needing a dad "progressive", but I don't think anyone would argue that it's a better situation than a traditional, healthy family.

I think it would be better for Whitney to start playing more of an active role in the lives of her friends' kids (Heather and Ashley) and take part in motherhood in that way before she thinks about adopting a kid who would end up traumatized from having to rub cream on their mother's ass.

• Love 17
42 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Tal is moving in to Buddy's old room at Whit's house. Tal. Have you thought this through? Of course Whitney brings the shade in her TH that she will "finally be getting rent money." What a THUNDERCUNT she is. She's the one who didn't lay down the law about Buddy's rent, she doesn't need to keep humiliating him on national TV about it. 

And I now have a new favorite word.... :-) LOL!

Fantastic recap, as always.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

don't see a great capacity to GIVE love. I see a very immature woman who only TAKES love. She loves herself. She's devoted to herself. She's very self-absorbed, and needy & clingy with other people. She thinks of Buddy's addiction recovery only in terms of how it affects her, not what's best for him. She has similar interactions with the rest of her friends...it's about what they can do for her, not what she can do for them. She has to make events that should be about her friends all about her instead. Even Ashley said "she better not make my child's birth all about her."

She treats her parents terribly. She was a petulant brat in Hawaii, even ruining her parent's anniversary dinner. She was horribly disrespectful to her mother concerning Piggy's ashes - it was Babs' pet, not hers. She had no right to upset her mother like that.

I agree with you.  I would also be concerned about the many instances of passive-aggression we've seen from her over the seasons, mostly involving the people she loves best, and particularly her parents.  I would worry that her parenting might be focused on demonstrating to them "how it should be done" rather than focused on the child's needs.  Of course, these issues would never come up in  any investigation into her ability to be a parent to an adopted child, but I think they're important.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, M.F. Luder said:

I thought it was kinda rude for Whitney to downplay the importance of a father to her own father.

Especially since he buys and delivers her toilet paper.  Not that she can actually use it by herself.

• Love 6

Just for fun:

" The woman I am now can dance with reckless abandon. She can frolic in a bikini. She can demand love and respect that is not contingent on her dress size. The woman I am now can LIVE, knowing that I am completely deserving of every single wonderful thing this world has to offer."

Life&Style Magazine, Jan. 2, 2018

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-whitney-way-thore-124049/photos/whitney-way-thore-skinny-3-228422

• Love 1