Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The horse girl shit is real. If it were any new girl I would be right there with you Rho, but the horse bond is ride or die. They'll be ok and Teddi will be the only new girl she doesn't play. 

I wonder if Teddi knows Stormy Daniels from the equestrian circuit?

She [Erika] probably has fibroids which make periods and mood swings worse.

That excuse really doesn't fly though, because when Erika actually was having a heavy period, she never lost her shit. And, the times she has raged, there was no mention of her being on her period at all.

2) that making this argument to LVP after scurrying away from a face to face with Erika doesn't exactly meet the standards she has set for others re: transparency and directness. 

I can't blame Teddi Bear for not wanting to be face to face with this..

erika-jayne.jpg

Mr. Girardi is likely not pleased.

Miss Culottes is probably pissy, too.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

Over horses? eyeroll that is so stupid animals, psh it's not like bonding over patting the puss. Patting your puss is how real relationships are made, duh.

I am trying to keep catch up ( hate when I am so far behind)  and this just had me rolling. Thank you !

• Love 3
On 3/13/2018 at 10:38 PM, emma675 said:

Totally agree. I have a soft spot for Erika--I have no idea why--but she just lost her mind to bitchiness with Teddi tonight and in her talking head. I get being upset at someone basically calling you a liar or implying that you're deliberately forgetting what you said, but she just went way too far in her reaction.

That whole dinner was weird--Camille didn't speak, Lisa Rinna didn't speak (I did love her wide eyed watching, though, lol), LVP was oddly neutral and Dorit was being nice yet totally mean to Teddi after. I'm wondering if there was a huge chunk left on the editing room floor because no one was acting normally.

Due to the whole 'weird' circumstances cited above ... I'm wondering if there was liberal use of editing going down during that segment. It just seemed Erika went zero to over 100 in one quick heartbeat.  

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Jel said:

But I think saying, "yeah, I thought it was weird", while not said in anger, is confrontational.  Maybe Erika was raised to not tell people their behavior is weird. 

So it would have been better if she had lied to Erika and say she didn't say it when she was asked if she said it?

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Sharonana said:

Man Erika is getting roasted on Twitter. Doesn't bode well for book sales. Yikes!!!

Yep, this is the fight that needn't have been.  It wasn't even about Erika. Now not only could it potentially cost her coins but I summarize what she most wants from this is to be able to tout herself as a NYT bestselling author. Like Tiffany Pollard said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

So it would have been better if she had lied to Erika and say she didn't say it when she was asked if she said it?

Erm, is that the only other option? (I believe I said I'm for the sugar-coated truth.)

Imo, the best option, as hostess, when Kyle said it was weird, would have been to shut the conversation down right there, with a , "Oh, she wasn't feeling well and I understand." (or something like that). 

It's also possible to be honest and not rude. But to do that, you need to take responsibility for your own part in it.  (This MY TRUTH at any cost business I see as an unfortunate and lingering consequence of the 1970s Wayne Dyers of the world.)

Since the ship sailed on the shutting down boat, the alternate, Jel-approved method would have been to say, "You know what, I did use the word weird and I regret that. We were drinking and gabbing, and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry I said it was weird -- of course you had your reasons for leaving, and I understand and hope to have you back one day when you are feeling 100%.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Erika certainly doesnt mince her words or backtrack what she thinks so I don't know why Teddi should do that for her. 

Two wrongs don't make a right? Lead by example? Always go for a win-win?

It's Teddi who is living with the consequences right now -- she doesn't seem happy about tiffing with Erika. She could have saved herself some grief; maybe she will next time.  Her call though.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Jel said:

It's also possible to be honest and not rude. But to do that, you need to take responsibility for your own part in it. 

I agree. I'm not 100% on anyone's side here, but Teddi seems to be one of those "honesty, no matter what" people. And I think life is a bit more nuanced than that. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Even if you think it's weird, though, couldn't you have found a better way to say that? The truth is good, but I am all for sugar coating it a little bit so it's not embarrassing. Teddi says in her blog this week that she wasn't raised to be confrontational (using Erika's anger at essentially being called a liar as an example). But I think saying, "yeah, I thought it was weird", while not said in anger, is confrontational.  Maybe Erika was raised to not tell people their behavior is weird. 

I'd have been uncomfortable if I were in Erika's shoes. Teddi's absolutely entitled to think it was weird, but was she entitled to say so, right then, in front of the group? At the very least, even if she was entitled to, she should not be surprised that Erika would have an opinion about it, and may not appreciate her bluntness. I'd like to remind Teddi of one of her philosophies right here: if you don't want to get called out for saying stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.  For me, saying a guest's behavior (in front of a bunch of other people, when she was not feeling well, and clearly looked uncomfortable) would be the perfect situation to apply that advice.

But, here is the thing about that conversation. Teddi was asked point blank if she said it was weird. Was she supposed to lie and say she never said that in order to sugar coat it only to have it come out later that those were in fact the very words she used? It's not like she didn't try to explain what she meant during the same conversation. There was nothing accusatorial she was answering a question truthfully.

• Love 18
On 3/13/2018 at 9:01 PM, Misslindsey said:

I would have cried. It was not just Erika's over the top aggressive response that got me. It was the way she (and Dorit) spoke condescendingly and down to Teddi is what would upset me more. I hate when people try to make others feel stupid and small. Though I am a cryer, so Erika would call me a crybaby as well.

They were speaking about her like she wasn't there!  I have a feeling Erika has been called a crybaby a lot by her mother.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

They were speaking about her like she wasn't there!  I have a feeling Erika has been called a crybaby a lot by her mother.

No doubt about it, it was the epitome of mean girl antics carried out by grown ass women. And I also thought the way Erika referred to her as a crybaby had something to do with the way Erika may have been treated in the past. 

• Love 14
On 3/14/2018 at 6:33 AM, ghoulina said:

I agree about the HK incident. Eileen was speaking generally and Erika took it way too personally. But I would have totally thought Teddi was insinuating I was a liar if she said I needed to "stop pretending to forget". Erika claimed not to remember saying something and Teddi said she was PRETENDING not to remember. That's basically calling someone a liar. And I actually believe Erika, that she didn't remember. It was a crazy night. Lots was said. Erika was just trying to smooth things over the whole night. The context was Erika being upset if Dorit said what she said about LVP about HER, and Erika was walking up the stairs, just - "Yea, yea, I'd be a bit hurt". She was just trying to validate feelings and keep it calm. It wasn't a big deal to her, and I can see forgetting it was even said. I did not care for how Erika reacted to Teddi, but I would get my hackles raised too. 

I agree Erika could be angry about being labeled a liar.  The clumsy speaking or outright insinuation did not justify her explosion.  This is not the 1st time Erika has forgotten something that was an important part of the story.  I cannot remember the details but her 1st season when she performed in San Diego there was some discussion and Erika claimed amnesia again.  I have been watching old eps so I am going to check.  I remember she claimed she was too tired at the time or some such BS.  

• Love 8
On 3/14/2018 at 10:24 AM, islandgal140 said:

Seeing Dorit with her bikini design "sketches" reminded me of the paper doll cutout dress kits I had as a child.

Paper-Doll-DressUp2.jpg

Doesn't Boy George have money problems? Why is he investing in this mess?

Kyle's new home gorgeous, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! It is spacious, grand and warm without looking overly cavernous. Usually 10,000+ square foot homes could very easily come off like reception centers. It is the most in line with what I would want in my dream home, although I would not want or need that amount of space. The only thing I didn't love was the black and white checkerboard tiles at the entrance but I hate that just in general and in every circumstance. I find that aesthetic too jarring and focus pulling. Don't get me wrong I love a patterned floor but something about that black and white is just tired and pedestrian. YMMV!

Mauricio must have only been on screen a total of 4-5 minutes but he said ah-mazing at least 8 or 9 times. 

His money needs a good wash as well?

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

But, here is the thing about that conversation. Teddi was asked point blank if she said it was weird. Was she supposed to lie and say she never said that in order to sugar coat it only to have it come out later that those were in fact the very words she used? It's not like she didn't try to explain what she meant during the same conversation. There was nothing accusatorial she was answering a question truthfully.

I don't think she should have lied about saying it, no, but that was never on the table as an option -- not from me anyway.  But I do think she had other options. (Pointing up thread to earlier post).

I think kindness and empathy go really well with truth telling.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Erm, is that the only other option? (I believe I said I'm for the sugar-coated truth.)

Imo, the best option, as hostess, when Kyle said it was weird, would have been to shut the conversation down right there, with a , "Oh, she wasn't feeling well and I understand." (or something like that). 

It's also possible to be honest and not rude. But to do that, you need to take responsibility for your own part in it.  (This MY TRUTH at any cost business I see as an unfortunate and lingering consequence of the 1970s Wayne Dyers of the world.)

Since the ship sailed on the shutting down boat, the alternate, Jel-approved method would have been to say, "You know what, I did use the word weird and I regret that. We were drinking and gabbing, and I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry I said it was weird -- of course you had your reasons for leaving, and I understand and hope to have you back one day when you are feeling 100%.  

Teddi didn't know that Erika was not feeling well when she left, she wasn't outside when Erika was telling them about her periods/cramps/bad bleeding, so to her it Was weird that Erika left like she did that night. Also, Dorit told Erika that Teddi used that word, not that Kyle used it first with Teddi agreeing with her and Erika then asked her point blank if she used it, to which Teddi was honest and said "yes".

11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree Erika could be angry about being labeled a liar.  The clumsy speaking or outright insinuation did not justify her explosion.  This is not the 1st time Erika has forgotten something that was an important part of the story.  I cannot remember the details but her 1st season when she performed in San Diego there was some discussion and Erika claimed amnesia again.  I have been watching old eps so I am going to check.  I remember she claimed she was too tired at the time or some such BS.  

Erika didn't remember playing runtelltat to Yolanda. Also, Erika has left out big parts of a story several times when she plays her game, so that only 1 or 2 HWs get blamed when more were involved.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Teddi didn't know that Erika was not feeling well when she left, she wasn't outside when Erika was telling them about her periods/cramps/bad bleeding, so to her it Was weird that Erika left like she did that night. Also, Dorit told Erika that Teddi used that word, not that Kyle used it first with Teddi agreeing with her and Erika then asked her point blank if she used it, to which Teddi was honest and said "yes".

Teddi could have handled it better, in a way that would not have made feel Erika feel embarrassed, and would have had a more pleasant, less negative consequence-filled outcome for Teddi.  Maybe she'll take a different tack next time. (Just out of pragmatism if nothing else.)

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Erika didn't remember playing runtelltat to Yolanda. Also, Erika has left out big parts of a story several times when she plays her game, so that only 1 or 2 HWs get blamed when more were involved.

Thank you!  That is right.  Now I don't have to search for that scene!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Teddi could have handled it better, in a way that would not have made feel Erika feel embarrassed, and would have had a more pleasant, less negative consequence-filled outcome for Teddi.  Maybe she'll take a different tack next time. (Just out of pragmatism if nothing else.)

She could have.  Erika also could have told her host she wasn't feeling well and was leaving.  Erika was not without fault in that scenario and people reacted because they didn't have the whole story (no details, just I am not feeling well, I am leaving).  I would rather have been told the situation with me leaving was weird rather than having my face chewed off for speaking in a clumsy fashion.  I hope Teddi stops giving Erika the time of day except for pleasantries.  As someone mentioned Erika only gets this heated with people she feels she can.  

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, Teddi could have handled it better. Erika could have also handled it better. Dorit could have kept her mouth shut and let the women talk to Erika if they chose to if they felt it was a big deal that she left. Or, Dorit could have told Kyle and Teddi that if they felt it was a big deal that she left, they should say something about it. The problem with all of this is that Dorit opened an unnecessary can of worms. What makes matters worse is that even after Erika saw the episode and SAW that no one made a federal case, she still said in her blog post after the episode:

Forget who the messenger was, the fact is the women were talking sh-- about me, and I found out. That doesn't diminish what they said about me or how they really feel about me. Very revealing...

So after seeing the episode and knowing that no one was talking shit about her, she still thinks she is the victim and that Dorit did her a solid. 

• Love 21
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I guess I don't understand how Teddi saying she thought Erika's departure with no notice was weird is some huge slight or insult. It's a statement of her opinion. 

Especially since she was trying to make it clear Dorit's version of events (that the women were angry) wasn't true - she thought it was weird, not that it enraged her.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Erika certainly doesnt mince her words or backtrack what she thinks so I don't know why Teddi should do that for her. 

I agree -- indulging people in niceties when they routinely treat you like shit is pretty co-dependent, imo -- and for someone who claims to be independent, Erika Jayne sure has been babied along by these women in terms of her 100 percent! crazy-ass temper tantrums. 

And I wonder if she expected the same that night -- at the table, when LVP says her name, Erika turns and says "I'm all right" as if LVP were offering comfort and checking in with her emotional status,  not (gently) about to  call her out for being aggressive.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 20

I’m not particularly aggressively feeling anything positive or negative with any of the cast this season. I’m pleasantly surprised that the drama has been rather tame thus far. It’s gotten very ugly in past seasons. I guess this makes my opinion more “table for one” because I see all these situations to actually be quite similar. It basically boils down to gossip & venting, plain & simple. The harmless variety- something we all do in our lives except these women have cameras rolling when they do it. I find Teddi’s logic & reasoning in situations where it’s her gossipy tongue vs the gossip tongue of those she dislikes to be muddled & garbled to the point of her leaving me confused. Accountability for thee and not for me! Her word isn’t law with these bunch of co-workers. You cannot control how others are going to react to your getting involved in these situations. If you put yourself in, then be prepared for consequences, i.e. someone flipping out on you or not following your script. And truthfully, I found Ericka’s flip out rather tame myself. It wasn’t like she was lunging at her across the table or throwing bottles. She flipped out. Shrug. If Teddi can’t handle that, I have to wonder if she’s emotionally strong enough to be on a show like this? Like I said, I’m finding this season tame compared to some of the others.

It’s pretty clear the Dorit fodder has run dry, since she’s pulling 3 month old conversations out of the bag. I highly doubt Dorit would ever say anything in front of Teddi ever again. All the ladies are probably thinking the same thing. Sure, it’s Dorit this season. Next season, will Rinna have the mirror held to her?  Where will the truth crusader strike next? All these women are observing & taking notes. Teddi is shooting herself in the foot. ALL these women vent & gossip about the others-including Teddi herself. Ultimately, I think Teddi would be well served perhaps picking & choosing her battles. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Jel said:

How? Teddi wasn't nasty with Erika, she didn't point her finger, swear at her, yell at her or accuse her of bad behavior, she just said that she "thought it weird" that Erika left like she did, that is leaving without telling her hostess that she was leaving and that she wasn't feeling well. Dorit made it sound like Teddi and Kyle were talking smack about her the entire night after she left, which was a lie and a very big nasty lie at that. So, Erika needs to be a better guest and Dorit needs to stop lighting fires for the sake of kissing Erika's ass.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

How? Teddi wasn't nasty with Erika, she didn't point her finger, swear at her, yell at her or accuse her of bad behavior, she just said that she "thought it weird" that Erika left like she did, that is leaving without telling her hostess that she was leaving and that she wasn't feeling well. Dorit made it sound like Teddi and Kyle were talking smack about her the entire night after she left, which was a lie and a very big nasty lie at that. So, Erika needs to be a better guest and Dorit needs to stop lighting fires for the sake of kissing Erika's ass.

I already posted about how she could have handled it differently, WW (pointing upthread).  If you are really interested in the Complete Jelica Rules of Hostessing, feel free to pm me -- I could write volumes ;)

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, film noire said:

Especially since she was trying to make it clear Dorit's version of events (that the women were angry) wasn't true - she thought it was weird, not that it enraged her.

I agree -- indulging people in niceties when they routinely treat you like shit is pretty co-dependent, imo -- and for someone who claims to be independent, Erika Jayne sure has been babied along by these women in terms of her 100 percent! crazy-ass temper tantrums. 

And I wonder if she expected the same that night -- at the table, when LVP says her name, Erika turns and says "I'm all right" as if LVP were offering comfort and checking in with her emotional status,  not (gently) about to  call her out for being aggressive.

I think of it as "when they go low, we go high".  

• Love 3

I know I put this in the wrong thread topic but I've had a sad week so I'm giving myself a pass......Taylor Armstrong is on Maury Povich right now (PST) for the topic of domestic abuse of women. Taylor is REALLY lowering her speaking platform on something we all know is a serious issue. 

ETA: Watched this til the end. Taylor is promoting a book she wrote about her Domestic Violence with Russell. Always an ulterior motive with the HoWives

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Even if you think it's weird, though, couldn't you have found a better way to say that? The truth is good, but I am all for sugar coating it a little bit so it's not embarrassing. Teddi says in her blog this week that she wasn't raised to be confrontational (using Erika's anger at essentially being called a liar as an example). But I think saying, "yeah, I thought it was weird", while not said in anger, is confrontational.  Maybe Erika was raised to not tell people their behavior is weird. 

I'd have been uncomfortable if I were in Erika's shoes. Teddi's absolutely entitled to think it was weird, but was she entitled to say so, right then, in front of the group? At the very least, even if she was entitled to, she should not be surprised that Erika would have an opinion about it, and may not appreciate her bluntness. I'd like to remind Teddi of one of her philosophies right here: if you don't want to get called out for saying stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.  For me, saying a guest's behavior (in front of a bunch of other people, when she was not feeling well, and clearly looked uncomfortable) would be the perfect situation to apply that advice.

When they were at Teddi's beach house the entire situation escalated after Teddi was asked if she was mad ans she said she said, "it's a little weird."  Camille kept going after Dorit for being a tattletale, which made it seem there was something said.  Erika went to the bathroom and Camille laid into Dorit again.  When Erika came out she was on the tale end of more "c*nt" talk.  Camille then said, "you should have involved all of us."  Camille then chewed out Dorit some more saying she says stuff to be important.  Camille continued to deride Dorit by saying, "if Teddi had something to say she should have said something." 

Teddi then gets defensive about being put on blast and comes back with, "we all thought it was weird."  (Kyle, Camille and Teddi talked about it being weird Dorit and LVP said nothing.)  Teddi continues, speaking in the third person, "Teddi didn't do anything wrong."  Erika starts tearing up.  Teddi then goes on to say the only thing she feels bad about is how Erika feels. Teddi approaches Erika and starts touching her arm and Erika snaps back with, "I don't need anymore petting."  Teddi melts down.  Teddi said she is upset because of the way Erika treated her and asks Erika and Erika replies, "this is me being hurt and embarrassed. I'm good."    

I am at a loss what Erika did to offend Teddi or why Teddi acted so stupidly after not getting it, in spite of seeing Erika being visibly upset over her motives being questioned and being called weird.

On to NY, Dorit during her requested narration of what Rinna missed, and said, "Kyle was very outspoken," Erika interjected with a question as to what exactly was said and before Dorit could answer, Teddi interrupted and went into her weird spiel again and then is when Erika told Teddi, "Erika is going to do whatever Erika wants to do. . . . and Erika doesn't give a fuck. . . ."  Rinna agreed with Erica and added her affirmation complete with an f-bomb.  

Essentially Teddi has the right to hurt someone, if she feels her feelings have been hurt.  Dorit is not entitled to tell someone one on one what another said, nor is suppose to do it in a group.  

Once again Kyle gets a pass for not having to be accountable for starting the mess with LVP and Dorit.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

I'm so glad you said this! For me, Teddi admitting that yes, she did find it weird was not going low so much as opening up the dialogue to clarify the entire situation. Dorit exaggerated a situation that wasn't even a situation. When asked what was said, Teddi clarified exactly what she said without embellishing or exaggerating anything. That opens up the dialogue to get everyone on the same page. 

Unfortunately, Erika has a habit of not being able to interact with a group when the conversation is not about how awesome she is. She sees ANY conversation about her that doesn't meet her guidelines as someone talking shit about her (I've said it before and I still think it's true, Erika is very much like Kelly Bensimon in that she can't deal with group conversations that are not about how amazing she is).

So even in a situation like the one Dorit (I actually am one of the few folks who doesn't hate Dorit) created where the crux of the matter should have been what was actually said and whether or not it was "talking shit" about Erika, became about Erika being super thin skinned and taking everything said outside of her presence as a personal affront. So, the second that Teddi owned up to what she said, Erika assumed Teddi was talking shit - rather than Teddi simply  acknowledging what she said.

Any woman that I know who was in Erika's situation at the beach house would have at least tried to get to the root of WHY they thought it was weird rather than automatically assuming a malicious intent. 

But, the real reason I am glad that you quoted Michelle is that Erika has a tendency to go low. Rather than trying to find out what is happening, she assumes malicious intent and goes for the jugular.

I appreciate your thoughtful reply, MatildaMoody. Erika has her issues, no doubt about that.  But Erika having issues doe not forever excuse everyone else for their behavior.  I don't think Teddi did a terrible thing, but it, to me, wasn't the gracious thing.   And now she's dealing with the fallout of Erika's wrath. The wrath is 100% on Erika, but just practically speaking, had Teddi chose to handle it a different way, she likely would not have been crying last episode.  People 201.

None of them one really like to be called out though in front of a bunch of people, not Erika, not Dorit and not Teddi.  In retrospect, they probably should not have had the conversation with a camera there. And Dorit didn't need to relay it (but Erika would have seen it on tv later anyway so that's kind of a wash). It will be interesting next season to see if Teddi changes her approach or doubles down on the accountability stuff.

• Love 4

EriCa is a TOTAL effing c. I REALLY hope her book tanks. IMO, she lashes out at Teddi because Teddi is a LOT more attractive than EriCa. Teddi has a famous father, and EriCa's father bailed. EriCa is OBVIOUSLY jealous. Teddi doesn't have to rely on an old fart's money like EriCa does. EriCa says women should be independent - LMAO! If she wasn't married to the homely, old fart, she'd STILL be serving cocktails, probably in a dive bar.

Dorit is a TOTAL asshole, just like her ugly, pig husband. Bravo found the bottom of the barrel having these 2 LOSERS on the show.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Erika is a short ride to Angelyne territory and I am not sure Erika Jayne could pay bills.  Not once you pay for all the prep it takes to BE Erika Jayne.  Teddi IS legit rock royalty by way of her dad.  I have a feeling there is a trust for her when ole John goes to the Staples Center of the great beyond and she has been doing her own thing career wise.  

1. Daaaaaaaannnnnng ;)

2. LOL

12 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I am completely team Teddi this episode but I do agree with the comments saying that her constantly bringing her career into social events does come off as a little out of line. I’m in school to be an RN but that doesn’t mean I chide and lecture people who smoke a cigarette at social events. All the ladies do it and it gets annoying- Erika and her “costumes,” Kyle constantly talking about her store and her show, Dorit and her fashionista ways, Mauricio making sure to wear “The Agency” T’s on camera. The Lisa’s do seem to know where to draw the line between business and pleasure- I don’t see them going on much about QVC or their restaurants at social functions.

It’s interesting, because both have businesses that are legit and stand on their own without RHOBH—*and* they have other TV outlets on which to feature their wares (QVC and VPR, respectively).

NB It’s amazing and I never would have guessed that this season, I could go so many posts without reading about Rinna!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

On rewatch, I noticed that Teddi was very specific with respect to correcting any language that she thought mischaracterized her own statements ("I didn't say you were bashing; I said that would hurt my feelings") but was much looser vis-a-vis quoting others ("you said it would have hurt your feelings, too" is at least as disparate from "I would have been pissed" as  "bashing" is from "would have hurt my feelings"). 

I think the difference is that when Teddi corrects someone about what she said, it's because she knows herself and believes that she wouldn't have used the word "bashing," whereas when she misquoted Erica, it's because that's how she remembered Erica putting it and doesn't know Erica well enough to know that it's unlikely that those are the words Erica would have used. Teddi did misquote Erica, but I don't think she did it intentionally.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Erika has her issues, no doubt about that.  But Erika having issues doe not forever excuse everyone else for their behavior.  I don't think Teddi did a terrible thing, but it, to me, wasn't the gracious thing.   And now she's dealing with the fallout of Erika's wrath. The wrath is 100% on Erika, but just practically speaking, had Teddi chose to handle it a different way, she likely would not have been crying last episode.  People 201.

Neither Teddi or Erika did the gracious thing. So, why should there be wrath from either of them? Teddi wasn't crying just because of Erika. To me, it seemed like she was trying to make sure everyone knew exactly what she said. 

I don't think that Teddi was crying because of what Erika said in her reaction. I think Teddi was overwhelmed because she was trying to be honest and  she was tired of trying to defend her honesty.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 9

This episode actually really bothered me. Why ? Because, unfortunately, Erika was not wrong for jumping on Teddi about basically accusing her of being a liar and having convenient amnesia. I hate to have to say that Erika was right in telling her not to do that again. But wrong for coming at anyone that aggressively. Especially someone she works with.

Dorit , with Erika having her back, was primed to go after Teddi as well. Her new partner in crime is Erika, not LVP.

And LVP, I really loved her this episode. I saw genuine compassion for someone else. She tried to get Dorit to back off but Dorit was not having it. LVP is usually content to let the ladies go after each other.

When Teddi and Lisa R were getting mani pedi's , you could see Teddi a little taken aback by RInna saying she and Dorit had a real nice dinner together and were real "good".  The look on her face said, oh my, you don't know how she really talks about you and sees you. I get her wanting to tell Lisa and Lisa assured her it was okay , that was months ago. I thought she bravely told Dorit that she had revealed that conversation to Rinna.

I see Dorit being very upset with Teddi because Dorit really likes to put her mistakes behind her ( its a joke) and have everyone move on. And, in some cases everyone should move on. But Teddi put it back on the table and she was pissed. 

And Eileen Davidsons complete disbelief and and barely contained hilarity at Erika and Lisa being "good" with Dorit was perfect. 

Lastly, I constantly feel manipulated by the show. The fact that anyone cares enough to have a major blow up over a conversation months ago just does not seem that realistic. Especially  that particular one. I did not like you much 6 months ago, but now, I find I do like you. End of storyline.

And lastly, another horrible admission, I kind of like the way Dorit turns a phrase. " I believe  we have celebrated, well enough".

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Man Erika is getting roasted on Twitter. Doesn't bode well for book sales. Yikes!!!

I'm not an aficionado of Twitter. 

Can anyone share what the masses are saying about Erika's Satan performance? 

Would love to know what a professional in the mental health community has to say about someone that emotes with such venom. 

Having been on the receiving end of one of those performances, all I could do was stare at the performer. And this was done in the company of her (mute) husband, (who just looked down at the ground btw). Unlike Teddi, I knew this wasn't about me-but still, scary as shit. But like Teddi, I quickly did an exit, stage left. . . 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Jel said:

It's Teddi who is living with the consequences right now -- she doesn't seem happy about tiffing with Erika. She could have saved herself some grief; maybe she will next time.  Her call though.

Right now?

I think Teddi is sipping some tea while Erika is living with the consequences of her actions.

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Would love to know what a professional in the mental health community has to say about someone that emotes with such venom. 

Having been on the receiving end of one of those performances, all I could do was stare at the performer. And this was done in the company of her (mute) husband, (who just looked down at the ground btw). Unlike Teddi, I knew this wasn't about me-but still, scary as shit. But like Teddi, I quickly did an exit, stage left. . . 

Here it is, just click on the box between the blue check and the bluebird and Erika's twitter post with all the comments will appear, then scroll down until you see the same post with Teddi's picture and click on it. People are calling her out for being an ass to Teddi.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

The tl;dr version is that Erika tweeted Teddi’s blog with the comment “Pure comedy.” Many, many people—even, and especially, fans—called her out and said things like she had a “totally unnecessary reaction,” called her a “bully,” “mean girl,” saying Teddi was right, cancelling preorders, etc. My favorite was a tweet by a guy named chadjenson—“You have a million amazing looks. This isn’t one of them.” Even in their critiques, they were kinder than Erika and it was probably the most civil pile-on in Twitter history. At least from what I saw.

Someone with better embedding skillz can share actual tweets :)

ETA I was right. Thanks @WireWrap :)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 17

Thanks, WireWrap and ivygirl! 

Will be interesting to see how she plays this.

The "pure comedy" comment kind of deletes any future apology she may be practicing in the mirror, so it looks like she's stuck with "I'm what a mean girl looks like when they get old."

Like:   "Wow...bitter party of one... "    and   "I want to pre-order just so I can cancel."

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, MatildaMoody said:

Neither Teddi or Erika did the gracious thing. So, why should there be wrath from either of them? Teddi wasn't crying just because of Erika. To me, it seemed like she was trying to make sure everyone knew exactly what she said. 

I don't think that Teddi was crying because of what Erika said in her reaction. I think Teddi was overwhelmed because she was trying to be honest and  she was tired of trying to defend her honesty.

It would help if the conversations Teddi, Dorit and Erika were referencing were better defined as to time and context.  Teddi doesn't understand, although she is a fan of the one on one conversations, she cannot possibly know what the others say one on one.  The wrath comes from LVP and Kyle doing the punishing thing and publicly deriding Dorit and then acting as if they are punishing Dorit.   Rinna and Erika aren't buying it and it is frustrating to Teddi because she hears and sees LVP and Kyle and their words and actions towards Dorit.  Teddi just doesn't see how the veterans play the game.

Initially the dust up was over what Teddi told Kyle.  What had been said to LVP by Kyle is in front of the other women at dinner Dorit said LVP was needy, jealous and insecure.  Teddi the night of Dorit's show when asked by LVP said she had told Kyle Dorit had "implied", LVP was jealous when there was a connection between Kyle and Dorit.  Erika, although drunk agreed with Teddi about what Dorit said at the dinner-not about LVP's feelings.

While between floors, Kyle starts asking Erika if she would feel fucked over, Erika doesn't answer, Teddi says she would be hurt but she is sensitive, LVP asks Erika and at first she said, she needed to redirect and then it was she had to have all the facts.  LVP said you were there.  Kyle and LVP leave and Erika said, "this is why I have gay friends."  Teddi then said, "you didn't answer the question." Erika replied, "I would be a little pissed."

Essentially, Teddi combined Erika's comment about Teddi's recitation of what Dorit said at the dinner (100% comment) with what Teddi was saying about if she were LVP her feelings would be hurt.  All Erika was trying to convey is she did not remember and then said I may have.  Teddi has no idea what Erika may have told Dorit.

So defending her honesty is all good but Teddi was combining conversations and it made it seem as if LVP's hurt feelings were agreed upon by Erika -in the moment when they were all having drinks.  LVP's feelings didn't come up.  In the moment Erika agreed with what Teddi relayed about the conversation at dinner.  In defending her honesty Teddi essentially called Erika a liar. Even when Teddi faux apologized-it still had not dawned on her in trying to defend her honesty-she was questioning Erika's veracity. It is on Teddi that she becomes so easily overwhelmed. Perhaps she should take her own advice about not saying shit about friends.  Once again much like the time situation, Teddi has no clue what Rinna or Erika told Dorit-that was the point Dorit was trying to make that neither of them had told her the comments would be hurtful to LVP.

At dinner that night Erika, Rinna and Camille all said LVP was competitive after Dorit told the Paley conversation. Interesting neither Camille or Teddi relayed that little gem to Kyle.  Not a one of them mentioned it to LVP either.  Teddi and Camille, because they detest Dorit are trying way too hard to win over Rinna and Erika to the hate Dorit side and don't respect the fact that neither is as vested as Teddi or Camille in the hate Dorit campaign. 

What bugged me the most is Kyle walking in and making a jealousy reference to LVP.  Kyle is the one who has to rub it in.  Keep the wounds fresh Kyle.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, sol y luna said:

EriCa is a TOTAL effing c. I REALLY hope her book tanks. IMO, she lashes out at Teddi because Teddi is a LOT more attractive than EriCa. Teddi has a famous father, and EriCa's father bailed. EriCa is OBVIOUSLY jealous. Teddi doesn't have to rely on an old fart's money like EriCa does. EriCa says women should be independent - LMAO! If she wasn't married to the homely, old fart, she'd STILL be serving cocktails, probably in a dive bar.

Dorit is a TOTAL asshole, just like her ugly, pig husband. Bravo found the bottom of the barrel having these 2 LOSERS on the show.

Don't hold back so much Ital Sol.  You'll get ulcers. ?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I am a mental health nurse and cannot diagnose however, there is something amiss IMO with a grown ass woman with such impulsive and unproportioned rage reactions. 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 21
On 3/10/2018 at 12:33 AM, Happy Camper said:

There are alot of things that I like about living in Canada. Free healthcare is nice, the polite people are nice, but then I frequently go to Youtube and see this little message that says "this video is not available in your country". 

I am so happy when I have my annual trip to Florida and can happily binge on Bravo and Youtube videos that are blocked from me the other 11 months of the year.

End of whinge.

You can buy the whole season on Amazon for $25 and binge at home.

• Love 2