Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 2/5/18

buffynut
  • Start Topic

Just now, blondiec0332 said:

Joy had every right to feel offended by what Meghan said.  Meghan was just being bitch.  She knew what she said would upset Joy and I'm sure was hoping for fireworks.   And look at what happened.  It is now a story in the MSM.  Meghan really does think she is a force to be reckoned with.   Sorry Meghan but you are nothing more than a grown woman acting like a child acting up for attention. When she doesn't have a legit rebuttal to something she immediately does the three D's.  Deflect deny and distort. 

You forgot the fourth D   daddy

• Love 21

Meghan you sour-faced squinty-eyed uninformed twat: please take SEVERAL SEATS.???

Yes, I’ve just finished watching Wednesday’s show where Meghan asked Valerie Jarrett, if President Obama had “any regrets” with the way he dealt with Russia, implying that how he handled Russia led to their being able to affect our election.??????? That fool thought she was lulling Jarrett into a false sense of security by ingratiatingly talking about how they sat next to each other at the Correspondents dinner first. And I counted-the nimrodic maroon asked demanded SIX TIMES if there were any regrets! Then ended with TWO “so? No regrets then?” And then pouted and sulked angrily because she couldn’t get Jarrett to “admit” that President Obama “fucked up” essentially. She is the WORST. Thinks she’s Mike Wallace who will “catch” someone to admit something salacious.

And just what the FUCK does she mean when she keeps saying something is “sublimely” whatever in the context of wrong? Ignoranamus.

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And just what the FUCK does she mean when she keeps saying something is “sublimely” whatever in the context of wrong? Ignoranamus.

She has been using a lot of big words lately.  Did she get a word of the day calendar for Christmas?

• Love 19

MY GOD. Sabozo should just keep his mouth shut. He doesn’t admit he’s wrong about spreading lies about President Obama. Just nodded his head and said “if you say so” when both Joy and Sunny told him there is NO EVIDENCE of Obama being raised in the Muslim faith.

And he believes he will win because of “his view” and it’s his “county.” Never mind that he still has to follow the FUCKING LAW.

And he’s so TONE DEAF when he was spouting off about immigration.????

• Love 13

Not only is Meghan a nasty vile piece of goods, but she is also an idiot. When she accused Joy of laughing at Porter’s victims, she said something like “we shouldn’t treat this with levy.” You ignorant nimrodic MAROON! The correct term you should have used is “levity.

And the hostility she levied (that’s how you use that word) toward Joy, after Joy said she was offended by Republicans, was beyond the pale. And then in a neener-neener tone “revealed” she was going on Van Jones’ show where she could talk to someone who wasn’t “offended” by her and with whom she could have a civil conversation. Which is rich coming from her, since she is the most uncivil person I’ve seen.

I also LOVED how Joy mocked Omarosa. ?????And like Sunny, I don’t believe a single word out of her mouth.

Oh SHUT UP, Meghan! That Ross is NO EDWARD R. FUCKING! MURROW! ???? That was nothing but someone trying to get Omarosa to spill the dirt on 45.

Oh Joy. Why’d you have to bring up Natalie Wood? All Nancy did was speculate about what happened. And it was sleazy and sordid-with Nancy pretty much saying Robert Wagner murdered her in a jealous drunken rage.?????

And unless the ME has stated the bruises on Natalie’s body were from human hands/fists, they all need to STFU. Because falling into water and who knows what her body came against-can also be the cause of her bruises.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 10

The way Meghan keeps throwing out big words whether she is using them correctly or not reminds me of the In Living Color character Damon Wayans played.   He used words without any clue what they meant.  He would say something like "The magnanimous pedantic travesty is incredulously irreparable."

• Love 24
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

He was attacked and roasted for that. He later backtracked.. He was really despondent over the reaction that he got. He is very careful in choosing his words..

I've been a long-time fan of Van & was really disappointed when he jumped on the Trump bandwagon so quickly.  He did, however, jump off soon after & has returned to his very affable approach to dissing Trump.  Go Van.  (I don't think he will call out our "poor wee precious" on HER flip-flopping.)  Go Van!!!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I counted-the nimrodic maroon asked demanded SIX TIMES if there were any regrets! Then ended with TWO “so? No regrets then?” And then pouted and sulked angrily because she couldn’t get Jarrett to “admit” that President Obama “fucked up” essentially.

Valerie Jarrett was essentially both Obamas' career mentor. She knew them when they were a newly engaged couple and hired Michelle to work for her at the City of Chicago. She introduced them to the big-money Chicagoans and to the movers and shakers. She worked for Obama in the White House for eight years and currently works for his Foundation. How such a lightweight as Meghan thought she could "trick" someone with as much loyalty and political savvy as Valerie Jarrett is beyond me. Valerie is completely loyal to them, and way too experienced to fall into any junior interviewer's ill-conceived trap.

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Love 21
24 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Instead of just keeping quiet and letting things blow over, she's still trying to stir the pot by tweeting that video.  I swear, she really is a petulant child.

These stupid statements by Meghan against Joy is ALL MM has ( aside from her dad), so she's going to milk it for all it's worth.  Nevermind that MM used words incorrectly, contradicted herself,  and came off as uber-defensive and over the top angry. She's a dim bulb appealing to other dim bulbs. 

Seriously, who is going to hire MM after her dad passes?  She's got nothing to offer even to Fox.....they will always have younger,  blonder,  smarter (or not--doesn't matter there), women whose asses they won't have to kiss to do their work. 

Edited by Tosia
What is wrong with her?
  • Love 12

The whole thing about this episode is that Joy was introducing a topic to talk about Kelly, and what he knew when.  Which has become even more interesting today.  If Elsa had just waited and let Joy finish her intro, yes, snarky against Kelly, not the victims, they could have had a discussion about the real point, which is, this WH enables, defends and protects those who commit violence against women.  And why is that acceptable?  Bitsy, er, Elsa, turned it into something else, implying that the audience (her greatest foe) and Joy were laughing about domestic abuse?  Really, Bitsy/Elsa?

I am pretty sure she was about to say:  As a Republican, this defending domestic abusers thing is a big problem for our party.  But because she wrongly accused Joy and the audience, she triggered Joy, and, lordy, I have been waiting for this moment for so long.  Joy did not back down.  She was pissed and she challenged Elsa/Bitsy.  Sunny skillfully shut it down, but red-chested Elsa would not let it go and started all over again about how she, a Republican, was being dissed, as she sat at this most honoured table, by Joy.  Elsa/Bitsy brought this entire rain down on her own self, but she is the victim.

I am happy that for once Joy did not pander to her and let her get away with it.  Let's imagine if Whoopi was doing the same intro as Joy did mocking Kelly's sincerity.  Elsa would never have attacked her as she did Joy.  But also, Whoopi would never have countered her as she did. 

When Elsa spit out that she was going on Van Jones to discuss these things and be respected, she really pissed Joy off.  I think their fake friendship is finally over.  Good.

Edited by bannana
grammar
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Joy. Why’d you have to bring up Natalie Wood? All Nancy did was speculate about what happened. And it was sleazy and sordid-with Nancy pretty much saying Robert Wagner murdered her in a jealous drunken rage.?????

I kept rewinding trying to read Nancy's lips to find out the exact quote she said Robert Wager made that night to Natalie and Christopher Walken.  I'm sure it had to do with him suspecting them having sex.  I just wanted to get the exact words.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, bannana said:

The whole thing about this episode is that Joy was introducing a topic to talk about Kelly, and what he knew when.  Which has become even more interesting today.  If Elsa had just waited and let Joy finish her intro, yes, snarky against Kelly, not the victims, they could have had a discussion about the real point, which is, this WH enables, defends and protects those who commit violence against women.  And why is that acceptable?  Bitsy, er, Elsa, turned it into something else, implying that the audience (her greatest foe) and Joy were laughing about domestic abuse?  Really, Bitsy/Elsa?

I am pretty sure she was about to say:  As a Republican, this defending domestic abusers thing is a big problem for our party.  But because she wrongly accused Joy and the audience, she triggered Joy, and, lordy, I have been waiting for this moment for so long.  Joy did not back down.  She was pissed and she challenged Elsa/Bitsy.  Sunny skillfully shut it down, but red-chested Elsa would not let it go and started all over again about how she, a Republican, was being dissed, as she sat at this most honoured table, by Joy.  Elsa/Bitsy brought this entire rain down on her own self, but she is the victim.

I am happy that for once Joy did not pander to her and let her get away with it.  Let's imagine if Whoopi was doing the same intro as Joy did mocking Kelly's sincerity.  Elsa would never have attacked her as she did Joy.  But also, Whoopi would never have countered her as she did. 

When Elsa spit out that she was going on Van Jones to discuss these things and be respected, she really pissed Joy off.  I think their fake friendship is finally over.  Good.

I hope that the producers took note of this behavior by the trust fund baby. In a normal work environment, Meggie would have gotten written up.. Joy has been a part of this show, since it's inception. She should be respected by somebody like Megan, who is a newbie, on the show. Whoopie has never attacked Joy. They may disagree, but, there is respect and genuine affection between the two. Megan is so disrespectful, not only to Joy, but, to the audience, as well.   

• Love 16

What I liked best about Joy going after Meghan today is that she wasn't just defending herself, but the entire audience who Meghan has attacked daily. Not only was Meghan implying something disgusting about Joy for telling a joke about John Kelly's feigned shock over the domestic abuse charges, but she was implying it about the audience that laughed at the joke, too.

Re-watching the clip, you can tell this was Meghan's planned tack for this topic before they even got to it. You can hear her trying to begin her little speech almost as soon as Joy begins reading the prompter, but Joy ignores her in the first attempt and reads the prompter some more before she finally jumps into her planned diversion from the topic to downplay the damage Kelly and the Trump administration should receive for employing a man known to have committed violence against women recurrently. That kind of knowing, deliberate defense of abuse is offensive and her attempt to simultaneously gain fame from it is disgraceful. She is pathetic and vile.

• Love 18

Popping in from my self-imposed exile:

I haven't seen this mentioned, but maybe I missed it.  When Meghan was finishing off her Van Jones diatribe about being "respectful", Joy throws in:  "Being judgmental doesn't work either".  So quick on her feet and a perfect retort.  

10 hours ago, ari333 said:

I have never seen Joy that upset. I dont blame her one bit though

I think Joy came close to this level of upset when she had to seize control of the show, and throw to commercial in the midst of the Rosie/Bitsie split-screen meltdown.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

The way Meghan keeps throwing out big words whether she is using them correctly or not reminds me of the In Living Color character Damon Wayans played.   He used words without any clue what they meant.  He would say something like "The magnanimous pedantic travesty is incredulously irreparable."

bwahahahhahaha I was going to say that and you beat me to it heeee. Not only he didn't know what the words meant, he often said the words incorrectly  :-) same with MM. And at least Whoopi tries. Hyper-BOWL. At least whoopi said the word AWRY correctly this week. I also like how she refuses to say 45's name. 

Edited by ari333
  • Love 6

To Tanichka - Oh loved it too when Joy said I'm Shocked shocked I tell you, from the great movie Casablanca said by the flawless Claude Raines, he was shocked there was gambling at Rick's Cafe. Snort! God love you Joy in that you can pull up these old movie lines just like moi! MM would think that movie was too liberal for her precious snow flake viewing pleasure. After all it was a movie that was against WWII.  Piss on her, no transport papers for her, EVER.  

• Love 13
On 2/10/2018 at 11:16 AM, ari333 said:

bwahahahhahaha I was going to say that and you beat me to it heeee. Not only he didn't know what the words meant, he often said the words incorrectly  :-) same with MM. And at least Whoopi tries. Hyper-BOWL. At least whoopi said the word AWRY correctly this week. I also like how she refuses to say 45's name. 

HaahahHahah!  I miss that show so much. Two snaps baby! 

• Love 1