Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: The Peaches of Wrath

• Start Topic

Things take an unexpected turn when Shereé invites Kim and NeNe to dinner. Porsha gets an opportunity that could take her career in a new direction. Shereé receives good news about her boyfriend, while Cynthia faces new scrutiny about her interest in Will. Annoyed with everyone's concern about her issues with Porsha, NeNe gathers the ladies to address all the other elephants in the room. 

This should be episode 9.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wow, Kim has really messed up her face - that flashback of her years ago showed how much she’s done.

The flashback to Kim and Nene arguing, they were barely recognisable as the same people arguing in the present.  

WTF was Kim wearing?  And why?

• Love 16

Well this was an episode to say the least!

That "psychic" was crazy, rude, bitchy (and not in the good way), and boring. And notice how she left and NEVER came back? If it couldn't be any more obvious of a set up by NeNe and the producers I dont know what could lol.

NeNe has reached a whole new level of stupidity, she wants everyone to talk about their issues with each other but doesnt want anyone to talk about their issues with her? Come on now! And she wouldnt even show up to an OG dinner because she had to be a diva. If it isnt on her time in her territory she dont want any part of it. She knows that she is looking like a villain and she is trying her best to throw that scent off of her.

I used to enjoy Kim so much, she used to be so funny and have a personality but like NeNe, it's tainted. She is so boring and ready to run at the drop of a hat. Why is Kroy always at her beckon call? It's sad.

Why is Sheree accepting calls from a prison? She knows she needs to save every penny she can because she can barely afford to live in Chateau Sheree. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I disliked Embele immediately. I found her rude, and I also can’t stand that the hug replaced the handshake. “I don’t shake.” Cool, then we can just wave at each other because I don’t know you like that. That whole event seemed awful. I’d have left.

For real!

Embele is Allison Dubois on 27 minutes of sleep, six Red Bulls, and bath salts.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

I don't understand what I just watched.

Something about Will is off-putting to me. He seems smarmy.

And Mbele said he is. I think NeNe looked really pretty, though she looked nothing like her old self. 

Kim is obnoxious and out of pocket and contrary and more and more. Her mouth is wreckless. I can't stand her anymore. 

• Love 11

There are a lot of unpleasant women throughout this franchise, but Kim is absolutely vile. I've never laid hands on another woman in my life, but she makes me want to punch her every time she's on my television.

• Love 19

There was no reason to bring back no talent, annoying, dumb-dumb Kim.  Viewers could care less about whether she is friends with Ne-Ne or not.  At least BRAVO didn't give Kim a peach.  She only came crawling back (after thinking she was too good for HW) because her husband is washed up with the NFL and has been out of work.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 23

Nene is really good and asking everyone else to be accountable for their behaviour but never seems to acknowledge her own behaviour. This whole thing took me back to the talking circle they had with Nene's selected therapist and she ended up walking out claiming that she was being ganged up on but if Nene were self-aware in the slightest she would realize that if people constantly say that she's the elephant in the room, then it means that she's keeping poor relationships with people. 

So the whatever that lady was, she was hella rude and annoyed me with her 'I don't shake routine'. You literally shook the hands of the first two people that walked into the space. Also, she described herself as a medium which I thought was a communicator between the world of the living and dead. What she was doing seemed more like what a psychic would do...a hokey one at that. She gave no real information. Her reading of all of the women were general enough that it could apply to anyone.

Can I just say how much I love the fact that at every event, Kandi gives no fucks about eating around the cameras. She's the only person who you can reliably trust to feed her stomach at any event and I love it because I would be the same way, lol. 

• Love 23
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

Nene is really good and asking everyone else to be accountable for their behaviour but never seems to acknowledge her own behaviour. This whole thing took me back to the talking circle they had with Nene's selected therapist and she ended up walking out claiming that she was being ganged up on but if Nene were self-aware in the slightest she would realize that if people constantly say that she's the elephant in the room, then it means that she's keeping poor relationships with people. 

So the whatever that lady was, she was hella rude and annoyed me with her 'I don't shake routine'. You literally shook the hands of the first two people that walked into the space. Also, she described herself as a medium which I thought was a communicator between the world of the living and dead. What she was doing seemed more like what a psychic would do...a hokey one at that. She gave no real information. Her reading of all of the women were general enough that it could apply to anyone.

Can I just say how much I love the fact that at every event, Kandi gives no fucks about eating around the cameras. She's the only person who you can reliably trust to feed her stomach at any event and I love it because I would be the same way, lol. 

Nene's FOS and I wouldn't even bother with her bad attitude! There she is talking about an elephant in the room and she has this PO'd look at Porsha; like she doesn't give a FK! She's disgusting along with her sidekick Kim! They deserve one another even though they're at odds right now! They truly are not self-aware and think every thing they say and do is golden! It AIN'T! Telling Cynthia "to be quiet" really stepped over the line! ;-)

• Love 5

I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode this season and didn't want to watch again until tonight and I don't think I have missed anything. Nene still thinks she is HBIC, Kim still thinks she is someone special, Sheree is still playing all sides, Porsha still doesn't have a clue, Cynthia still believes in unicorns and Kandi still looks like she is sitting in the stands, eating popcorn, while watching this boxing match of a show. The only one different is Kenya, she has checked out of this show big time and it is really noticeable IMO.  LOL

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I watched the first 5 minutes of the first episode this season and didn't want to watch again until tonight and I don't think I have missed anything. Nene still thinks she is HBIC, Kim still thinks she is someone special, Sheree is still playing all sides, Porsha still doesn't have a clue, Cynthia still believes in unicorns and Kandi still looks like she is sitting in the stands, eating popcorn, while watching this boxing match of a show. The only one different is Kenya, she has checked out of this show big time and it is really noticeable IMO.  LOL

Miss Cleo said Kenya "is gone!" She has another destiny! Kandi has always been more of an observer watching these b!tches go at one another! She feels she's above their petty $#!t! What ticks me off about Sheree is she's conveniently a selective "bone carrier!" So often she's ready to tell all "the tea," but lately she keeps some stuff to herself like Kim signifying on Nene having roaches! Any other time and place, she would be on the phone or being an immediate messenger! What happened all of a sudden to change this? ;-)

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Miss Cleo said Kenya "is gone!" She has another destiny! Kandi has always been more of an observer watching these b!tches go at one another! She feels she's above their petty $#!t! What ticks me off about Sheree is she's conveniently a selective "bone carrier!" So often she's ready to tell all "the tea," but lately she keeps some stuff to herself like Kim signifying on Nene having roaches! Any other time and place, she would be on the phone or being an immediate messenger! What happened all of a sudden to change this? ;-)

Rumor has it that the current producers also produce Tardy for the Party and are close to Kim/family, so Sheree is trying to protect her Peach by not burning bridges with Kim. Sheree needs this job, more so than any other HW on the show, it is her only source of income.

As for Kenya, rumor has it that she is done (quitting) after this season/reunion. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am like you, I watch the a few minutes here and there and then the final episode and reunion.

The pay for hire fake Miss Cleo was hilarious, she couldn't get out of there fast enough.

So now Kim & Kandi are in a Twatter war? Good grief, grow up are you all still in jr. high?

The remark to Cynthia to just be quiet and just look pretty was all kinds of nastiness. 

Kenya does seem over it all. It will be interesting at the reunion to see what she has to say.

Sheree, stop putting money on your mans commissary until he gets out and then see what happens.

Porsha is still wandering around  in the weeds smacking her pretty little head into things.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

From Tamara Tattles-this might explain the absence of the roach mention:

This whole scene was filmed AFTER the trip to Barcelona. Kim didn’t share the roach video until after production blocked her from going on the Barcelona trip. This is all filmed out of order. For one thing they needed to give Kim more episodes. She was paid for 12 episodes but only filmed nine due to being cut from the Barcelona trip. They show the video and Kim says there were over 24 roaches in Nene’s bathroom. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/01/14/real-housewives-of-atlanta-the-peaches-of-wrath/

18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rumor has it that the current producers also produce Tardy for the Party and are close to Kim/family, so Sheree is trying to protect her Peach by not burning bridges with Kim. Sheree needs this job, more so than any other HW on the show, it is her only source of income.

As for Kenya, rumor has it that she is done (quitting) after this season/reunion. 

Kenya is apparently in trouble for not having her husband on.  At this point I don;t think they can afford to lose a central RH.  I would think the ones on the bubble would be Kim, because she is difficult to work with and Porsha because all she does is whine about the others listening to her feelings.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

From Tamara Tattles-this might explain the absence of the roach mention:

This whole scene was filmed AFTER the trip to Barcelona. Kim didn’t share the roach video until after production blocked her from going on the Barcelona trip. This is all filmed out of order. For one thing they needed to give Kim more episodes. She was paid for 12 episodes but only filmed nine due to being cut from the Barcelona trip. They show the video and Kim says there were over 24 roaches in Nene’s bathroom. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/01/14/real-housewives-of-atlanta-the-peaches-of-wrath/

Here's the deal, if theses people would just think before they respond in outrage on twitter the exchange between NeNe and Kim could have gone something like this.

KIM: Brielle took this picture of roaches in NeNe's house.

NENE: Thanks for the heads up Kim, I had no idea those nasty bugs were in my house, the exterminator will be here stat!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi is not too pleased with Kim:  

And from KIm:  

Kim might want to remember a couple of things-her lesbian phase and Kandi produced the song, that gave Kim a brand.

What the fuck is Kim even on about?!?!?!? Like really??? Really bitch? Really? Desperate, greedy, and thirsty. She's too vile to be pathetic.

• Love 16

Nene's lacefront wig looks horrible. Is Greg installing it??

Nene can never have an adult conversation, she is exhausting with the immature bullshit. She wants to call everyone out but she can never take responsibility for her part in things.

The "medium" was a joke. Really? She was a rude nasty bitch, her information was generic things that she could have said to anyone.  I hope she came from a casting agency and there aren't people actually paying that woman for her nonsense.

Kim did not need to be back on the show, she is nauseating.

This show for me is circling the drain with RHONJ, they both used to be must see TV for me. Now it's hard to get through them...Oh well.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, 80sBaby said:

Nene's lacefront wig looks horrible. Is Greg installing it??

Nene can never have an adult conversation, she is exhausting with the immature bullshit. She wants to call everyone out but she can never take responsibility for her part in things.

The "medium" was a joke. Really? She was a rude nasty bitch, her information was generic things that she could have said to anyone.  I hope she came from a casting agency and there aren't people actually paying that woman for her nonsense.

Kim did not need to be back on the show, she is nauseating.

This show for me is circling the drain with RHONJ, they both used to be must see TV for me. Now it's hard to get through them...Oh well.

Margaret imitating Siggy at that retreat can be run on a loop! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen on the show! It was a perfect impersonation; esp. screaming into her phone "Joshua, Joshua, Joshua!" I was ROFLOL! ;-)

• Love 1

I thought the whole exchange between Kim and Nene about drugs was very interesting - non-verbal cues especially.  Not sure what any of it means, but there seemed to be some serious subtext there.  Otherwise, yeah, this show has run its course.

• Love 8

Sorry, but I found Kim calling bullshit to the fake Ms. Cleo one of the best parts of the episode. Probably because I was saying the same thing... That lady was so un likable. One of those pseudo Ms. Badu types. 

• Love 8

Kim ran Mbele off, too funny.  What kind of medium comes with an attitude and looking at people side eyed.   I didn't like the way she was looking at Cynthia when she came into the room.  I was picking up a bad vibe from her.

Loved that Kim would not engage Kenya and even started singing Amazing Grace;  that pissed her off even more.  Kenya seems "holier than thou" since she got married.

Why is Brielle counting roaches?

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, appledumpling said:

Kim ran Mbele off, too funny.  What kind of medium comes with an attitude and looking at people side eyed.   I didn't like the way she was looking at Cynthia when she came into the room.  I was picking up a bad vibe from her.

Loved that Kim would not engage Kenya and even started singing Amazing Grace;  that pissed her off even more.  Kenya seems "holier than thou" since she got married.

Why is Brielle counting roaches?

Her mother has taught her to be juvenile and petty! What doesn't Kim make fun of or shade? She's the most pathetic of any RH on the show! She has it all, but all she does is put forth negativity! I'm not the most positive of people, but I don't inflict myself on everyone like she does day in and day out! It has to affect and influence her kids! ;-)

• Love 4

Only my second time posting so please be gentle. 

I think that Brielle (and Kim) need to get a more realistic story. Anyone who has lived in a building that has cockroaches (my dorm one year at college had them) knows that when you turn on lights or the cockroaches sense vibration they flee. Brielle's pea brain couldn't count to 25 in that short span of time. More likely, she saw 2 to 3 and they kept changing locations and she added them again. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Of all the limited amounts of time I actually bother to watch this shitshow((remember when this RH franchise was considered the funniest of them all?!)), I now realize that Kandi has somehow risen to my personal Top 5-10 Housewives *ever* list for just this reason alone---much like Bethany Frankel once was, she's truly the Greek chorus of this show, proudly commenting her way throughout the seasons, yet still enjoying every random catered bite otherwise. Because when you watch RHofBH and RHofNYC it's painful to witness how much of those delicious bites the ladies sadly waste...so Kandi is kinda my spirit animal---eat ALL the delicious foods!!

• Love 13
6 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

For real!

Embele is Allison Dubois on 27 minutes of sleep, six Red Bulls, and bath salts.

Yes! The whole time I was watching that scene I was thinking that this lady was trying extra hard for her Alison Dubois moment.

And honey, you are no Alison Dubois (know THAT!)

• Love 15

Kim is grasping at straws to stay relevant.  Slutty Instagram pics, using her brood of children (probably not wanting Brielle to leave the house to remain on Don't Be Tardy...) - she is willing to stoop at anything, including making those comments about Kandi.  And I'm sure in the days before she had Kroy or Big Papa paying her bills, she saw plenty of roaches in her own home.  Embarrassing people like NeNe (who I can't stand, but still) and Kandi with actions and statements that didn't need to be exposed on the show is making her look like a real bitch.  And it's rubbing off on Brielle.  What other reason would she have had to be filming anything in the bathroom?

Kenya's got her man and appears to have finally grown up.  

A woman like Cynthia fawning over any man, especially on TV, is making her look thirsty.  

Sheree needs to keep getting those checks to pay for her chateau and is willing to "love" a man in jail to have camera time.  Worked for Phaedra.

Porsha is just plain stupid.

Didn't NeNe say it was her last season like five years ago?  Andy Cohen loves her and think she makes for good TV.  News for him: you can let her go.  She hasn't been missed.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi is not too pleased with Kim:  

And from KIm:  

Kim might want to remember a couple of things-her lesbian phase and Kandi produced the song, that gave Kim a brand.

Oooooo.....I like Kandi.  But that "my house" statement REEKS of Vicki Gunvalson. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

If i remember correctly, Kenya refused to go if Kim went. Of course Kenya ended up dropping out as well and the trip was cut short.

Porsha left early.  So it was Nene, Marlo, Kandi and Cynthia in Barcelona.  

7 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Here's the deal, if theses people would just think before they respond in outrage on twitter the exchange between NeNe and Kim could have gone something like this.

KIM: Brielle took this picture of roaches in NeNe's house.

NENE: Thanks for the heads up Kim, I had no idea those nasty bugs were in my house, the exterminator will be here stat!

Nene did reply to Brielle's tweet-she said, "the cock a roaches crawled out of Brielle's pussy," so she did respond just not as kindly as you suggested.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

So do Kandi and Todd swing or not? 

I fully believe they have their fair share of 3somes but like with everything in this show everyone else likes to blow it out of proportion and make it into something it isn't. 

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If i remember correctly, Kenya refused to go if Kim went. Of course Kenya ended up dropping out as well and the trip was cut short.

40 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha left early.  So it was Nene, Marlo, Kandi and Cynthia in Barcelona.  

Nene did reply to Brielle's tweet-she said, "the cock a roaches crawled out of Brielle's pussy," so she did respond just not as kindly as you suggested.

So.... their egos are all tooooooo big!

YAWN!

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 3

Kim sucks and it’s hard to look at her plastic face. 

Ot course Sheree’s bf is innocent lol. 

Who cares if Kandi and Todd are swingers. It’s not my thing but if that’s what they like and aren’t hurting anyone then I couldn’t care less really.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

So do Kandi and Todd swing or not? 

I thought at last year's Reunion Kandi admitted to being with women from time to time with Todd.  I thought it was the accusations drugging and raping she objected to.  Didn't Porsha kiss Kandi and offer herself up for a threesome and Todd and Kandi wisely declined?

It seemed like Kim decided-"need drama", make lesbian accusations about Kandi (uhm coming from Kim this is rich) because it worked so well for Phaedra last year.  Then accuse Nene of being on drugs because that also worked well for Phaedra and Rinna from RHOBH last season.  

Kim swearing on her children's life Gregg Leakes was the finest man ever???? What?? No wonder Nene believes Kim is superficial.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim has such a dirty mouth in front of her children - no regard for them at all. She creeps me out.

If you look up some of her Instagram photos, you’ll see her son Kash giving everyone the bird. And the F word comes out of their mouths all the time. Kroy doesn’t seem to mind.

9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kenya is apparently in trouble for not having her husband on

Kenya had decided this would be her last season before filming started. Why would her husband want to be on this shitshow? He has businesses to protect from the fallout that inevitably happens if you are on this show and things don’t go well.

• Love 8

Kim came out the gate swinging low this season. It’s a slippery  slope to talk about other people’s marriages. For the record, I wouldn’t doubt it if Kandi and Todd have an unconventional relationship but who cares ~ it seems to work for them.  

At least it looks like Sheree’s house is lived in. Other than her and Kandi, the rest look like staged houses. 

This show has sunken to new levels of crappy. 

• Love 4

Kandi and Todd enjoying threesomes is old news and something they’ve both admitted too. Married couples bringing company into the bedroom is not hardly taboo anymore. Kandi is mad at Kim for saying that she came on to her. I definitely believe Kim is lying. Kandi has been very open about sex. If she did come on to Kim, she’d admit it ??‍♂️

• Love 20
8 hours ago, AprilMay26 said:

Only my second time posting so please be gentle. 

I think that Brielle (and Kim) need to get a more realistic story. Anyone who has lived in a building that has cockroaches (my dorm one year at college had them) knows that when you turn on lights or the cockroaches sense vibration they flee. Brielle's pea brain couldn't count to 25 in that short span of time. More likely, she saw 2 to 3 and they kept changing locations and she added them again. 

Plus, having roaches in your house is not indicative of having a dirty house. There are a lot of reasons in why a house has roaches or mice.   Brielle was just shady, if she was truly concerned, she would have told Nene about it. Instead, she wanted to humiliate her, by posting it, on social media. 

• Love 11
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Plus, having roaches in your house is not indicative of having a dirty house. There are a lot of reasons in why a house has roaches or mice.   Brielle was just shady, if she was truly concerned, she would have told Nene about it. Instead, she wanted to humiliate her, by posting it, on social media. 

Brielle wants to be treated as a contemporary and yet her mama screams, "leave my kid alone," every time Brielle oversteps.  Brielle is a vapid self-absorbed young woman. Cynthia told Kim-keep your kid off social media and Kim breaks out in a poor rendition of Amazing Grace.

I do think Nene is on to something about Brielle trying to be the next Kylie Jenner-who sets the bar so low?  http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/05/nene-leakes-brielle-biermann-roaches-kim-zolciak/  

http://www.eonline.com/news/890638/kenya-moore-sounds-off-on-nene-leakes-and-kim-zolciak-biermann-s-cockroach-feud

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Brielle wants to be treated as a contemporary and yet her mama screams, "leave my kid alone," every time Brielle oversteps.  Brielle is a vapid self-absorbed young woman. Cynthia told Kim-keep your kid off social media and Kim breaks out in a poor rendition of Amazing Grace.

I do think Nene is on to something about Brielle trying to be the next Kylie Jenner-who sets the bar so low?  http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/05/nene-leakes-brielle-biermann-roaches-kim-zolciak/  

http://www.eonline.com/news/890638/kenya-moore-sounds-off-on-nene-leakes-and-kim-zolciak-biermann-s-cockroach-feud

Sorry, I find it laughable that Kenya, of all people, calls Kim out as coming from a "dark place" and "can't be happy for other people". That is the kettle to the pot IMO! LOL

As for Kim/Brielle, True, Kim doesn't want her daughter held accountable for her actions even though she is an adult but then again, Kim doesn't want to be held accountable herself either, like mother, like daughter. LOL

• Love 7

That whole thing made me so uncomfortable. Kim is such a vile and nasty person. I think it would have gone so much better without her. What a miserable human being I don’t know there is a line thru all my letters.

Edited by hoosiermom
Lines thru my words
  • Love 8