Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I actually thought Siggy's mimicking of Elmer Fudd was kind of funny.  Andy was laughing.  I absolutely despise trophy hunting and would never hang a bear's head in my foyer.  Tacky tacky tacky.  Of course while re-enacting that same scene to my friends, I would have made sure Margaret wasn't present.  So I'm one step above Siggy.

And yes, veal is revolting and inhumane, too.  But at least it's done to feed people, not as a trophy.

I despise trophy hunting too BUT there is a HUGE bear problem (and getting worse) in the Tri state area. I kinda give the bear a pass. Not endangered and they need to do something. It's getting a bit scary in areas. Now seeing bears down near the shore. 

I'd also take a bear in my foyer over a Siggy collage  andyday

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 17

Melissa looked fantastic.  Margaret looked pretty but she just needs to scrape the makeup off.  Don't think the blonde looks good on Tre.  Dolores.  Does she really own a gym or did that storyline go by the wayside?   Siggy looks like Charo and cemented her position as one of the most exhausting reality show participants ever.

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I just can't with either Siggy OR Margaret.  Shut up both of you.

Siggy with her facial expressions and Margaret constantly commenting, even when it didn't involve her.

I think they've both acted obnoxiously, so it's interesting that only Siggy is being blamed mostly.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

She makes drama! It only makes sense. They might as well just give her a pair of handcuffs like everyone else. 

Are handcuffs the Jersey equivalent of the NY apple, or the OC orange?  If so, this is hilarious.  I always thought it should be a Ruffles potato chip, because that's what the state picture hovering over their heads looks like.

• Love 3
Just now, sasha206 said:

Siggy has been so over the top obnoxious this season that I feel she either did it to be a villain or is going through a personal internal crisis and latched onto Margaret to get her frustrations out.  There's something very off about her and her obnoxiousness started very early on this season.  Margaret apologized for the use of the trigger word and also the "Soggy" comment.  Relationship expert can't accept apologies so she can continue her victimization routine.  

I agree. She started to go after Melissa first...Melissa just didn't bite. Something very odd indeed.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

Siggy has been so over the top obnoxious this season that I feel she either did it to be a villain or is going through a personal internal crisis and latched onto Margaret to get her frustrations out.  There's something very off about her and her obnoxiousness started very early on this season.  Margaret apologized for the use of the trigger word and also the "Soggy" comment.  Relationship expert can't accept apologies so she can continue her victimization routine.  

I really think it goes both ways.  When showing Margaret's apology, it reminded me how she smirked and laughed through it.  If you can't keep a straight face through an apology, it's really not better than no apology.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I really think it goes both ways.  When showing Margaret's apology, it reminded me how she smirked and laughed through it.  If you can't keep a straight face through an apology, it's really not better than no apology.

It probably does but I find Siggy so over the top obnoxious and off-putting in general that her histrionics annoy me.   

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

It probably does but I find Siggy so over the top obnoxious and off-putting in general that her histrionics annoy me.   

She* can annoy me too, but she seems more troubled and maybe she is in the midst of some sort of crisis.  But Margaret goes straight at her time and time again.  Battle lines were drawn early and they've had very few genuine moments.  I did think Siggy's tears in response to Margaret's step-kids story was genuine, and she hasn't seemed to get in any digs on that particular topic.  I admit, when Margaret made the comment about SIggy's son wanting to ignore her, I may have gone there with Margaret's own step-children.  I rarely deliberately go "there" with people, but Siggy seems to think she should always be on defense with Margaret.  And Margaret seems to act like a predator, in that it triggers her to go harder.  

I really don't mind Margaret when she's not interacting with or speaking of Siggy.  I could do without her comments that Marge Sr. (gag) swallows while performing oral sex.  That's just not my thing.  And I'm already tired of her Jeff Lewis attempt to make stars out of her employees.

*WOW, so glad I caught this typo.  I had typed "You" instead of "She".  

Edited by RedheadZombie
Geeze. I proofread like five times and still miss a typo.
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, b2H said:

Soggy and Delirious can ride off into the sunset together and all would be well.  I daresay no one would miss either of them.

I would miss Delores.  I wouldn't miss Siggy, but I like Delores. 

22 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think they've both acted obnoxiously, so it's interesting that only Siggy is being blamed mostly.

I think if Siggy hadn't been so over the top about everything, more attention would have been paid to Margaret and her shadyness. 

Hos of Dallas was like this. Kameron was just so....Kameron.  And many people justified Brandi's abhorrent behavior when she chased Kameron around the beach with a dildo because Kameron was pretty much universally disliked. 

Siggy has just been gross in so many ways this season that anyone else's questionable behavior doesn't look so questionable in comparison. 

Sometimes I wonder if the dildo chasing episode on Dallas would have elicited different responses if we had liked Kameron and/or the episode aired after Harvey We in stein and #metoo exploded.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I despise trophy hunting too BUT there is a HUGE bear problem (and getting worse) in the Tri state area. I kinda give the bear a pass. Not endangered and they need to do something. It's getting a bit scary in areas. Now seeing bears down near the shore. 

In California it was wildcats of some sort in the mountainous areas that you had to worry about! I lived in the valley of Sacramento and the Bay area so I didn't have to worry about much except spiders! ;-)

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Siggy CAN'T LET IT GO

Because she's nuts!! Seriously, this woman is BSC times 100! She makes all the others look sane! If I was Margaret I would go for the throat on this. She and Delores (how the hell fat did she get since they wrapped filming????) never gave Margaret a break of any kind. They came for her. It is so obvious. Siggy needs more meds than estrogen. So happy she's not coming back. And Kim D can follow them with her coked up crappy skin. She looked like the crypt master when she came out. 

In other news-what would we be here snarking about if it hadn't been for those 3 nitwits?

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I'd want neither Siggy nor the bear.  While Siggy's collage may cause me to suffer, it did not come from needlessly killing an animal.

I think if Joe #3 was simply helping to cull the bear population with good intentions, he wouldn't have stuffed it and presented it as a gift to his wife.  These guys act like they actually fight these animals in a fair way.  No Joe, you didn't wrassle the bear down and kill him with your own bare hands.  If the bear could aim a gun, you may now be stuffed on the wall of his cave.  God knows there's an overpopulation of humans in the area.

Edited by RedheadZombie
Again with the typos. And I'm sober.
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I agree. She started to go after Melissa first...Melissa just didn't bite. Something very odd indeed.

Yes, she did! I wonder what made her back off? Fear of Teresa and Joe Gorga? Melissa can hold her own. I would put money on her in a pull your hair out scream fest against the soggy one any day!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

In California it was wildcats of some sort in the mountainous areas that you had to worry about! I lived in the valley of Sacramento and the Bay area so I didn't have to worry about much except spiders! ;-)

In Atlanta I'm inundated with stink bugs.  They're in my curtains, folded clothes, my BED!   And I won't kill them, so I'm constantly resettling them.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

In Atlanta I'm inundated with stink bugs.  They're in my curtains, folded clothes, my BED!   And I won't kill them, so I'm constantly resettling them.  

LOL! You can't kill them or they will stink. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Are those the bugs in Nene's bathroom Brielle "Snap-chatted?" I also put bugs out of the house instead of killing them! Ants are toast though; laid traps! ;-)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL! You can't kill them or they will stink. 

They used to terrify me because they seemed so aggressive.  Turns out I'm usually the light source in a dark room so they're always waddling up to me, and their wings sound so like multiple wasps coming at you.  I'm getting used to them.  Of course where I'm from (Chicago) I would be dealing with beautiful lady bugs instead.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I currently have a cougar in our neighborhood. He's been spotted 6 houses from my backyard for the last 10 days running, around 7:30.

So Doso and I don't go walking now until 8.  

We have had the occasional bear.  We have coyotes year round.  I live on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.  Generally, people don't shoot unless threatened.  Hunting for sport, requires a tag here and it's a lottery system. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

Are those the bugs in Nene's bathroom Brielle "Snap-chatted?" I also put bugs out of the house instead of killing them! Ants are toast though; laid traps! ;-)

Probably.  When I first moved here I posted one on facebook - can anyone identify this aggressive thing staring me down?  I prefer not to kill ants, but in Atlanta you go from none to a million.  I discovered a huge ant trail in the dark.  It was coming from the top of my fireplace, routed around the living room, down the wood trim, and to the dog food dish.  They're like a flash mob.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

Probably.  When I first moved here I posted one on facebook - can anyone identify this aggressive thing staring me down?  I prefer not to kill ants, but in Atlanta you go from none to a million.  I discovered a huge ant trail in the dark.  It was coming from the top of my fireplace, routed around the living room, down the wood trim, and to the dog food dish.  They're like a flash mob.

I think Sacramento was built on an ant hill and spider den! Daddy longlegs are prevalent and the only time I had to deal with ants was when we had torrential rains resulting in a flood; that ran them into my place which was on ground level! Traps laid! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I actually thought Siggy's mimicking of Elmer Fudd was kind of funny.  Andy was laughing.  I absolutely despise trophy hunting and would never hang a bear's head in my foyer.  Tacky tacky tacky.  Of course while re-enacting that same scene to my friends, I would have made sure Margaret wasn't present.  So I'm one step above Siggy.

And yes, veal is revolting and inhumane, too.  But at least it's done to feed people, not as a trophy.

Well, as long as we eat it, who cares how it's killed. Trophy hunting is revolting, but that bear had a much more humane death than the thousands of calves killed annually.

Plus, veal ain't cheap, so it's not like calves are being killed to feed the needy.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, b2H said:

I am hoping Andy now realizes first hand how damaged Soggy is.  She is a sick woman.  Sick.  So self-involved.  So full of herself to the exclusion of everyone around her.  So willing to scream about Margaret being to blame for everything that has ever happened to her.  Tired of it.  Throw her out.

Siggy is a weird combination of Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon.  

I honestly think she has some sort of mental illness.   I don't know much about bipolar disorder but her extremes are so extreme, I wonder if she has it or something akin to it.  

12 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Can we talk about why Melissa gets to sit closest to Andy? She's done nothing all season. If anything Soggy should be in that spot.

I think the others are too explosive.  Melissa is a good buffer. Plus, it's really become the Teresa and Melissa show....which I'm ok with, especially if it keeps the Manzos off my screen.

12 hours ago, missyb said:

I hate being so shallow but I hate the way the women dress on New Jersey reunions. To me, it is the height of ridiculous. Only Melissa looks well dressed. These ball gowns ( and for me, this goes for all the reunions) makes clowns of them all. I really think this is Bravo/Andy's goal.

And, Siggy looks just awful. This season was not kind to her. If she wasn't fired it was important for her health to quit !

RH reunion gowns are horrible regardless of franchise, but the taste level in NJ makes them even worse.  The gowns were kinda fun when the franchise kicked off, but now they look old-school.  I wonder if Bravo makes them wear them. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Well, as long as we eat it, who cares how it's killed. Trophy hunting is revolting, but that bear had a much more humane death than the thousands of calves killed annually.

Plus, veal ain't cheap, so it's not like calves are being killed to feed the needy.

Oh, I'm in now way defending veal.  It's despicable.  It's what helped trigger me into becoming a vegetarian years ago.  I could write a treatise on my disgust of the meat industry.

The bear maybe had a humane death (who knows if it died immediately, ran off to bleed to death, or possible even grazed and died later from sepsis) but I always wonder if they have cubs that when on to starve to death.  

• Love 8

My third grade teacher has a giant bear head hanging from her class room wall.  Her husband had shot it between the eyes and speaking of the eyes they were big and red ( He had them put in red eyes because the bear was so angry.)  I sat directly across from it all year and it scared the hell out of me.  I swear those red eyes followed me around that classroom all year.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Add Aviva to that mix!

Bipolar...hmmmm....wonder if  she had to be off all  meds before getting her butt meds?

Bipolar certainly fits!!

As bad as Aviva was on the show and on "Marriage Boot Camp; Reality Stars," I never wanted to punch her in the face! That would be the least I'd want to do with Soggy! She never lets anyone talk; always running her fk'n mouth! I truly have a visceral reaction to her voice! She's vile in so many ways; so petty! ;-(

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Siggy needs to take her "sprinkle cookie" and go home!

...and it's pronounced foy yay.  

Both ways are correct supposedly.  Foy-yay (British english) and Foy-yer (US english).  https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/pronunciation/english/foyer.  I say foy-yay.

Also, Danielle is disgusting.  I thought I would like her being back this season but meh.  Oh, and Danielle?  You're on your soapbox telling all America how much Teresa's table-flipping, etc. hurt your kids.  Now that Tre's apologized and things are getting better why are you straight up traumatizing your daughters on national TV by having sex in a public restaurant bathroom?  Disgusting, hypocritical, vile "animal" (TM Siggy Flicker).

Siggy has mental problems IMHO.  God she is viscous although I guess I would feel somewhat the same toward Margaret if I brought her in to the group and she bonded with the other ladies and sort of iced me out.  Having said that, Siggy has totally ruined her brand, ruined whatever professional reputation she once had before joining the cast and showing everyone exactly who and what she was on the show.  I bet Siggy regrets it now.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 8

I didn't mind Siggy at one time, but she's BSC. Actually they are all a bunch of phony bitches..Delores, she has overdone everything. Her lips, her cheeks, her boobs. Theresa and her long long fake blonde hair,  sorry that looks fugly! Her dress cut down to her navel, and a slit, too much, dial it back. 

Marg, she's alright, a bit dim, her and her contractor, I wouldn't tune in to see her. Danielle, she is weird, not like Siggy, but sex in the tiny bathroom, what a slapper, put the fancy dress away. Melissa is the most normal one there, even if the bloody restaurant was fake!lol..I get the feeling Theresa is jealous of her.

I think this show was circling the drain, and has gone down it. Bring out Cruella, let's see the real Thersa come out! Ohmmm..

• Love 3

How does Siggy deal with others in real life?  I mean if someone gives her the side eye in the grocery store, does she have a meltdown?  Someone cuts her off in traffic, instant road rage?  She goes on and on and on about some petty things.  She never lets any comment slide, and sometimes the comments are not meant to be insulting or a dig at her at all.  It's like she's paranoid, almost everyone is out to get her somehow.  And, I think she's the one touting that she's a great relationship expert, her antics seem even worse than typical Housewives drama.

She said you don't need a degree to be a relationship expert.  Maybe not.  But she's shown she finds it difficult to get along or find common ground with a small group of women for several weeks.  Most relationship experts or counselors don't speak that much; they let their clients tell their story and LISTEN.  Siggy doesn't listen, she just talks and talks and talks.  

They all know they have to stir the shit up or they'll be off the show, so for season 1, I'm cutting some slack for Margaret.   Siggy went off the rails with her over the Memorial she did.  I didn't see anything evil in her doing that for Teresa.  Siggy and Dolores didn't go on a planned outing at what seemed the spur of the moment.  The other women texted and I think asked if the Dynamic Duo were coming.  Nope.  Too busy pouting over the damned cake.  So Siggy shot herself in the foot.  She could've been part of the memorial.  Did Margaret need to send her a formal invite?  It sounded like she got the flowers at the hotel, and took it on their bus or had it stowed away.  I guess everyone needed to put their plans on hold because Siggy wasn't in attendance?  Siggy acts like she's stuck in her adolescence, in the me, me, me, phase.  Look at me, Mommy and Daddy, look at me!

Danielle, you got boring and scary crazy season 1 and especially season 2.  So Teresa's remarks while flipping the table damaged your daughters?  What about 'da book' which I'm sure everyone in the area had read or got a copy as the show was airing?  What about your recent actions of having sex in the bathroom of a family restaurant?  So if someone says something to your girls about that escapade, are you going to blame the Gorgas? Girl, bye.  

Both Dolores and Siggy looked bloated. Dolores looked like she had to use a shoehorn and Vaseline to get into that dress.  Sizing up is not a bad thing.  I think Melissa looked the nicest of the whole bunch.   Melissa was correct; if she'd treated Siggy the way she was treated at that party, Siggy would've been screaming.  Siggy was baiting Melissa, and Melissa was smart enough not to take the bait.  

Teresa had the best line as Kim D came onto the set.   Kim D does look like a crypt keeper.  Why do we keep saying Kim D - the other Kim is long gone now, isn't she?  Get someone else to be Teresa's arch enemy.  Let Kim D go back to her sad little shop and fade into the sunset.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So the infamous birthday cake was mostly plastic! Only the little piece on top was edible. Siggy going on and on about how much she paid for that cake. You got ripped off, Sog! 

Wanna hear something funny? Siggy went on and on about paying for that cake but she was on a podcast where she admitted that while the hotel charged her for the cake, Bravo comped the cake so technically Bravo paid for the cake. Given what I've heard other HW say about the franchise, they are told beforehand what Bravo will comp so it's not a situation where the women are paying out of pocket and then later on learn whether they'll be comped for the expense or not. That means it's likely that Siggy knew that the show was comping the cake before she confirmed purchase. Understandable that she would play it off as her own expense but absolutely irrational that her 'paying' for the cake had anything to do with the severe offense she took to the cake fight. 

• Love 17

Other gossip sites are saying Margaret's house is in foreclosure?  Hmmmmm.  So I guess her multi-million empire run out of her home is not a thing?

3 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Fake cake, fake restaurant. Is anything real on this show? 

The hypocrisy.  The hypocrisy is very real on this show.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, beesknees said:

Other gossip sites are saying Margaret's house is in foreclosure?  Hmmmmm.  So I guess her multi-million empire run out of her home is not a thing?

The hypocrisy.  The hypocrisy is very real on this show.

Yes, you're right. It truly is....

• Love 2

Delores is morphing into Cha-Cha from Grease.

Also, even though it's been multiple seasons for some, I still can't keep these throwback names (Siggy, Delores, Margaret) straight on the forums. It's like I've wandered into a 1957 Tupperware party.

• Love 10

Siggy is devoid of reason, charm, maturity and humor. Truly a terrible human being.

Danielle looked great with the shorter (real) hair. Really shows that those ridiculous too-long extensions actually make women of a certain age look older, not younger. (See also: Singer, Ramona). 

Tre with the blonde hair was not cute. Melissa looked good though- she’s got great legs!

• Love 12
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It's because Siggy is over-the-top, emotionally unstable and Margaret's actions have been a response to Siggy's behavior.

7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

When Andy asked Tre if she's calling Kim a madam, did Tre really answer that yes, she's a magnum?

I believe she said "magdam".

• Love 11