Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Sigster's being on this show has completely screwed her career as a "life coach" or whatever the hell.   She has shown us all wwaaaayyy too much cray to come back.  If I were Sig, I'd just go ahead and move my ass to Israel or somewhere and hope for the best.  Maybe the rest of the world doesn't know how completely nutso she is.  Otherwise, stick a fork in her, she is DONE.

My guess is that people who would buy Siggy's books or attend her seminars won't be fazed by her behavior and may even sympathize.  Look at Teresa-she goes to prison and makes money selling books about it.  I think it is wishful thinking by people who detest Siggy but to her followers she is a victim and a cautionary tale. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I do not understand why they weren't asked how they could dare even be pissed when they didn't even acknowledge the invitation! 

They were invited to do yoga not attend a pre-planned memorial service.  That huge white wreath didn't appear in the moment.  It was production fuckery.  Incumbent on the producers is to advise their stars what is really going on.  It is not as if the producers don't have contact with these women and could not advise of a change in plans.  There are times when the producers try too hard to create unrest and this was one of them.

• Love 5

True, true (even if I don't say it, I usually base my comments on the narrative we're supposed to believe, as opposed to the fact that all of us here are aware of the fuckery). Either way, though, they were the ignorers of the text (which is weird on a group trip, I think). I don't think the rest of them knew it was anything more than yoga either, so it's not like anyone plotted to keep it from Siggy and Dolores on purpose, which is how they're acting (or at least, how Siggy is acting while Dolores doesn't seem to disabuse her of that notion).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Sigster's being on this show has completely screwed her career as a "life coach" or whatever the hell.   She has shown us all wwaaaayyy too much cray to come back.  If I were Sig, I'd just go ahead and move my ass to Israel or somewhere and hope for the best.  Maybe the rest of the world doesn't know how completely nutso she is.  Otherwise, stick a fork in her, she is DONE.

At least Jersey will now be spared the "Flickerization" of their relationships!  A public service brought to you and NJ by Andy Cohen and Co!

16 hours ago, nexxie said:

What were her qualifications anyway - her divorce and fantasy relationship with her teen son?

I'm not sure if you really  need any qualifications to be a "relationship expert".  Much like a life coach.  I saw a Groupon recently offering a discount on becoming a "certified" life coach.  All you had to do was send in some $$$, watch some videos online and VOILA...a career is born!  (No offense intended to the actually qualified life coaches out there)

• Love 4

They were invited to do yoga not attend a pre-planned memorial service.  That huge white wreath didn't appear in the moment.  It was production fuckery.  Incumbent on the producers is to advise their stars what is really going on.  It is not as if the producers don't have contact with these women and could not advise of a change in plans.  There are times when the producers try too hard to create unrest and this was one of them.

Yes that is true but they did not respond to the group text about meeting on beach for Yoga so no one knew they were not coming.  And Siggy asked Margaret about pre-planning the memorial because how did she have the wreath.  Margaret without hesitation said she got it from the concierge at hotel.  That may have been producer driven as they may have known Siggy and Delores were not going but I don't see any proof Margaret even knew they weren't coming.  Its on Siggy for not at least responding to the text they were not coming but she didn't.  So her narrative that Margaret's motive from the git go was to drive a wedge between Siggy and Tre just doesn't work.

I could buy production set this up knowing it would trigger Siggy without letting the other ladies know Siggy and Delores were not coming.  That sounds more feasible.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gaPeach said:

Yes that is true but they did not respond to the group text about meeting on beach for Yoga so no one knew they were not coming.  And Siggy asked Margaret about pre-planning the memorial because how did she have the wreath.  Margaret without hesitation said she got it from the concierge at hotel.  That may have been producer driven as they may have known Siggy and Delores were not going but I don't see any proof Margaret even knew they weren't coming.  Its on Siggy for not at least responding to the text they were not coming but she didn't.  So her narrative that Margaret's motive from the git go was to drive a wedge between Siggy and Tre just doesn't work.

I could buy production set this up knowing it would trigger Siggy without letting the other ladies know Siggy and Delores were not coming.  That sounds more feasible.

Yes, exactly!!  I think Siggy and Delores were more angry because it seemed to me that they were trying to derail filming the yoga class over to their little romp, but it all blew up in their faces.  They had every chance to go to the actual funeral and memorial for Tre's mom, so what's the big deal about this little moment, except for the fact it was filmed and they could put on a show??

I think they're both asses!!

• Love 11
On 1/18/2018 at 1:09 AM, hoosier80 said:

They all know they have to stir the shit up or they'll be off the show, so for season 1, I'm cutting some slack for Margaret.   Siggy went off the rails with her over the Memorial she did.  I didn't see anything evil in her doing that for Teresa.  Siggy and Dolores didn't go on a planned outing at what seemed the spur of the moment.  The other women texted and I think asked if the Dynamic Duo were coming.  Nope.  Too busy pouting over the damned cake.  So Siggy shot herself in the foot.  She could've been part of the memorial.  Did Margaret need to send her a formal invite?  It sounded like she got the flowers at the hotel, and took it on their bus or had it stowed away.  I guess everyone needed to put their plans on hold because Siggy wasn't in attendance?  Siggy acts like she's stuck in her adolescence, in the me, me, me, phase.  Look at me, Mommy and Daddy, look at me!

I rewatched the memorial service epi last night. It was lovely and peaceful. Imagine if Siggy had been there. I could see her jumping on the wreath and sailing out to sea, because everything has to always be about her. always. She would have found some reason to get pissed at Margaret, brought up the stupid cake, maybe flailed around in the sand. What a horrible woman. So glad she's not coming back, though I'm finding it hard to believe she voluntarily gave up her spot, being the attention addict that she is.

• Love 16

Siggy is batchit cray!!! She's now trying to say she had no idea you could hire trolls to tweet. She and her publicist did just that...and the reason why she was fired.

I do wonder if Teresa had done the same (hired trolls) in the past and the reason she left with Siggy....she def didn't want Siggy or Dolores on her bad side / spilling her secrets.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Normades said:

Yes, exactly!!  I think Siggy and Delores were more angry because it seemed to me that they were trying to derail filming the yoga class over to their little romp, but it all blew up in their faces.  They had every chance to go to the actual funeral and memorial for Tre's mom, so what's the big deal about this little moment, except for the fact it was filmed and they could put on a show??

I think they're both asses!!

Haha. They're delusional idiots. If Theresa was there, the cameras would be there. Sorry Siggs, that's just the truth.

I found this reunion so difficult to watch. I can hardly take the sound of Siggy's voice and her Elmer Fudd really almost pushed me over the edge. The only thing that kept me hanging on was knowing she would be gone soon. She's done so much to annoy me over 2 seasons, but I'll never forgive her for not allowing the time and space for me to properly dislike Margaret who I think is boring and who also annoys me to listen to. Alas, I kind of feel fine about Margaret all because Sigs had to suck up all the irritation I could muster. 

I also could barely look at Dolores. Good lord. Girl, no.  Just no.

I forgot all about Caroline's radio show! 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I can hardly take the sound of Siggy's voice and her Elmer Fudd really almost pushed me over the edge.

Yes!!  Plus, she used calling Margaret out to PETA as a way of being nasty.  I don't like trophy hunting either, but Siggy doesn't care about that issue one bit.  She called her out just to be mean.  I think it's wrong to use organizations who really believe in the work they do to help animals (or people) as a way to punish someone for talking about your foyer!!  What a jerk!!  And Margaret only said what a lot of people, including me, were thinking - Who has that many pictures of themselves hanging in their home, especially in the first door a guest enters???  What a narcissist.  She is a real, nasty piece of work.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is that people who would buy Siggy's books or attend her seminars won't be fazed by her behavior and may even sympathize.  Look at Teresa-she goes to prison and makes money selling books about it.  I think it is wishful thinking by people who detest Siggy but to her followers she is a victim and a cautionary tale. 

It's similar and different at the same time. I'm sure Teresa lost some support due to her behaviour on the show but the overwhelming percentage of her fanbase stayed. They related to her and therefore they were willing to see the situation through her eyes and give her the benefit of the doubt. I see the same happening for Siggy. She's already lost about 3000 followers on Twitter in the past few days I've seen but I do think the overwhelming percentage of her fans will stick by her and defend her. Where I see it a bit different is the nature of their business. Even if Teresa sustained her fanbase and didn't gain a single new fan ever again, she can rely on her existing fanbase because it's not much to spend $30 every 2-3 years to buy one of her books. Siggy's business extends beyond books. It's hard to say so fresh off the heals of this season whether she will still maintain the same amount of interest from television shows who are willing to bring her in to discuss relationship advice or give her a platform to promote her healing retreats or other business ventures. Siggy's business requires more of an investment from it's clients and so the more she wants to expand her brand, the more necessary it is to recruit new clients because it's just too much of a commitment to expect the same people to keep coming back and paying for her services. Not to mention, her behaviour comes across as quite contrary to the type of person you naturally think of who you would go to for advice on how to nurture relationships or to help heal. It's not like Teresa was writing books on how to file your taxes properly and then all of a sudden she's in jail for fraud. Going to prison doesn't discredit her ability to cook.

What I've learned from reality TV is that even when you think that people have made themselves look so foolish there's no way they'd survive the real world, it turns out they not only survive, they are rewarded for it because it's seen as 'entertaining'. I wouldn't be surprised if Siggy's brand grew despite this season, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it took a hit either.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Teresa's books are about cooking and her life. Siggy's books/seminars were based on her relationship expertise, and her ability to instruct others. Her behavior on the show and her continued social media tomfoolery, demonstrate that she is a total fraud and cannot counsel anyone.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

well, i can just see delores setting herself to be the next gangsta, caroline manzo next year.  provided she comes back.

If she's invited me back, I'm going to assume she pimped out her over-roided son to Andy. She's more boring and irrelevant than Carole (NYC), Cynthia (ATL), and that chick from Potomac who wears really bad wigs and practically subsists on champagne. Clearly I watch too much Housewives LOL. But I would take those women and a hundred Siggys over Dolores any day!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I rewatched the memorial service epi last night. It was lovely and peaceful. Imagine if Siggy had been there. I could see her jumping on the wreath and sailing out to sea, because everything has to always be about her. always. She would have found some reason to get pissed at Margaret, brought up the stupid cake, maybe flailed around in the sand. What a horrible woman. So glad she's not coming back, though I'm finding it hard to believe she voluntarily gave up her spot, being the attention addict that she is.

Siggy at the memorial would have been a train wreck. She'd talk over everyone, make it all about her, and tell Teresa the PROPER way to grieve. I'm glad she wasn't there, no matter the reason. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

... I do wonder if Teresa had done the same (hired trolls) in the past and the reason she left with Siggy....she def didn't want Siggy or Dolores on her bad side / spilling her secrets.

2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

well, i can just see delores setting herself to be the next gangsta, caroline manzo next year.  provided she comes back.

I thought Teresa leaving the party with Delores and Sig was a genuine act of loyalty. She knew Siggy was beaten down from the show and Melissa would be fine at the party with Danielle and Margaret. I was glad she did it because it was just a nice thing that a true friend would do and that was what she expected from her at the Posche fashion show.  It also saved me from hearing Delores snorting about it and how her group of real friends (I.e. Jacqueline) back each other up.  Delores' "owning" the cosmetic procedures she had done was also a little attack on Melissa that Jacqueline could enjoy, remember Melissa's "contouring makeup," I.e. 3 nose jobs?  Delores coming back with a team of haters seems about right. 

Edited by HadleyFields
  • Love 4

I think Siggy is one of those delusional narcissists whose bubble of delusion was burst by exposure to people who were willing to tell her to her face (fellow castmembers) and on line (viewers), that she's ridiculous.  That sort of person tends to burn through a social group quickly -- they're vivacious and quickly popular, then somebody calls them on something, they turn on that person, maybe the social group fractures over it in various ways, then when everybody in it is finally on board that the problem is the narcissist, they just move on to some entirely new social group that they can monopolize until THAT group casts them out.  I can spot a Siggy a mile away and while they may be entertaining, you're crazy to get too close or there will be drama.  You can tell her father, by the way he speaks to her, has been through the "Daddy, I can't believe how horrible everybody is being to me" drama before.

Dolores, on the other hand, is a far more toxic person to my mind.  She's nasty when she's mad. Siggy's rude and loud and socially inappropriate, but she's more infuriating than vicious. 

I thought Danielle, Melissa and Siggy looked great.  I do get a kick out of the housewives dress code, though, across the franchises, where the women will show up to random events in gowns while their male partners wear jeans and open shirts. 

Edited by kassa
  • Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I'd want neither Siggy nor the bear.  While Siggy's collage may cause me to suffer, it did not come from needlessly killing an animal.

I think if Joe #3 was simply helping to cull the bear population with good intentions, he wouldn't have stuffed it and presented it as a gift to his wife.  These guys act like they actually fight these animals in a fair way.  No Joe, you didn't wrassle the bear down and kill him with your own bare hands.  If the bear could aim a gun, you may now be stuffed on the wall of his cave.  God knows there's an overpopulation of humans in the area.

The thing is, Siggy admits she wears leather and owns furs so why is she trying to make a federal case out of Margaret's husband hunting? That's my main issue with Siggy.  She's a total hypocrite.  If anyone did one TENTH of the things she said and did to Margaret to HER, she probably would've spontaneously combusted from rage.  But it's okay when SHE acts obnoxious towards and humiliates other people.   I can't with her.

• Love 9

I don't want to talk about Siggy. All I will say about her truly nasty performance on part one of the reunion is that I never thought I'd see someone say, with full-on smugness-and-arrogance-face, "Yes, I did," when accused of deliberately trying to destroy another person. The utterly stunning lack of self-awareness in that moment . . .

Dolores almost always -- to me -- looked pretty during the season, even when her behaviour was horrid, which it almost always was. But not in the reunion. Holy Hannah. Did no one tell her not to get procedures done right before filming?

Bless her heart, Danielle also looked particularly waxen. I don't dislike her as much as some people do, but I'm still wary of her.

I might never eat cake again.

Okay, I'm going to talk about Siggy again. "My IQ is a lot higher than these girls'." No. No, it isn't. I hear your vocabulary. I hear your sentence structure. I hear your attempt at logic. No, just no. (Disclaimer: Her IQ is absolutely higher than Tre's, but then so is everyone's. )

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, HadleyFields said:

I thought Teresa leaving the party with Delores and Sig was a genuine act of loyalty. She knew Siggy was beaten down from the show and Melissa would be fine at the party with Danielle and Margaret. I was glad she did it because it was just a nice thing that a true friend would do and that was what she expected from her at the Posche fashion show.  It also saved me from hearing Delores snorting about it and how her group of real friends (I.e. Jacqueline) back each other up.  Delores' "owning" the cosmetic procedures she had done was also a little attack on Melissa that Jacqueline could enjoy, remember Melissa's "contouring makeup," I.e. 3 nose jobs?  Delores coming back with a team of haters seems about right. 

Tre did her job as a friend walking her to the door.. Tre is a bad judge of people and should have never left.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, RHJunkie said:

Wanna hear something funny? Siggy went on and on about paying for that cake but she was on a podcast where she admitted that while the hotel charged her for the cake, Bravo comped the cake so technically Bravo paid for the cake. Given what I've heard other HW say about the franchise, they are told beforehand what Bravo will comp so it's not a situation where the women are paying out of pocket and then later on learn whether they'll be comped for the expense or not. That means it's likely that Siggy knew that the show was comping the cake before she confirmed purchase. Understandable that she would play it off as her own expense but absolutely irrational that her 'paying' for the cake had anything to do with the severe offense she took to the cake fight. 

Hey fellow Juicy Scooper!

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

I don't want to talk about Siggy. All I will say about her truly nasty performance on part one of the reunion is that I never thought I'd see someone say, with full-on smugness-and-arrogance-face, "Yes, I did," when accused of deliberately trying to destroy another person. The utterly stunning lack of self-awareness in that moment . . .

Dolores almost always -- to me -- looked pretty during the season, even when her behaviour was horrid, which it almost always was. But not in the reunion. Holy Hannah. Did no one tell her not to get procedures done right before filming?

Bless her heart, Danielle also looked particularly waxen. I don't dislike her as much as some people do, but I'm still wary of her.

I might never eat cake again.

Okay, I'm going to talk about Siggy again. "My IQ is a lot higher than these girls'." No. No, it isn't. I hear your vocabulary. I hear your sentence structure. I hear your attempt at logic. No, just no. (Disclaimer: Her IQ is absolutely higher than Tre's, but then so is everyone's. )

Jokes on Siggy, she destroyed herself. Even the divorce attorney Vicki is done with anything Siggy related

• Love 7
Just now, Martinigirl said:

Ooooooooooooh....just heard something soon is coming out about "I run with the big boys" KimD and being a snitch. 

What did you hear??????

tumblr_inline_mgbxf9ynhw1qa6g1m.gif

I want the real story of why those 2 guys were killed. Is her son in hiding?

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What did you hear??????

tumblr_inline_mgbxf9ynhw1qa6g1m.gif

I want the real story of why those 2 guys were killed. Is her son in hiding?

Don't know...heard it's about her friend (one of the big boys) who snitched with KimD.

Wish I knew more!!!!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Don't know...heard it's about her friend (one of the big boys) who snitched with KimD.

Wish I knew more!!!!

Okay but who did they snitch on? You mean like to the Feds?

Way back when, wasn't it Kim D who revealed details about Albert's mistress and his "apartment"

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Okay but who did they snitch on? You mean like to the Feds?

Way back when, wasn't it Kim D who revealed details about Albert's mistress and his "apartment"

The only thing I know is that it is mafia related........

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Wish I knew more!!!!

Maybe, if we're lucky, she'll go underground or into the witness protection program, and we'll never see or hear from her again.

A girl can wish, can't she?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, HadleyFields said:

Delores' "owning" the cosmetic procedures she had done was also a little attack on Melissa that Jacqueline could enjoy, remember Melissa's "contouring makeup," I.e. 3 nose jobs? 

Yeah, but whatever Melissa's had done, she looks good. Jacqueline and Dolores look like blobfish.

Who really wins here?

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Marigold said:

This was the ugliest RHONJ Reunion ever. The women looked absolutely disgusting except for Melissa. 

I did not like Teresa's hair and she looked terrible.  Did she get her boobs redone? 

she looks horrible, i agree. why do women insist on going blond when it does not suit their coloring? bitch needs to tone down the makeup. i admit she has a nice toned body but that face/makeup and hair. holy shit! melissa looked wonderful and actually was wearing a modest but beautiful dress. kudos! 

On 1/18/2018 at 0:19 PM, Martinigirl said:

Ruh Roh! Maragret's house is in foreclosure. 

i actually feel kind of bad about that. i like margaret. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, kassa said:

I think Siggy is one of those delusional narcissists whose bubble of delusion was burst by exposure to people who were willing to tell her to her face (fellow castmembers) and on line (viewers), that she's ridiculous.  That sort of person tends to burn through a social group quickly -- they're vivacious and quickly popular, then somebody calls them on something, they turn on that person, maybe the social group fractures over it in various ways, then when everybody in it is finally on board that the problem is the narcissist, they just move on to some entirely new social group that they can monopolize until THAT group casts them out.  I can spot a Siggy a mile away and while they may be entertaining, you're crazy to get too close or there will be drama.  You can tell her father, by the way he speaks to her, has been through the "Daddy, I can't believe how horrible everybody is being to me" drama before.

Yes i agree he way her father treats her is very telling. And the fact that she and "her Dolores" are like life long besties after knowing each other 1 year. Last year she annoyed the hell out of me with her "i just want to bring everyone together bs with Tre and Jac and this year her flip to "i want to destroy you" to Margaret. Who talks like that? Add to that her obsession with her son - she hardly speaks of her daughter. She is a deeply troubled person. I just googled her and it said she was born in a bomb shelter during the 6 day war. Something like that can cause deep damage. I'm certainly not excusing her - cannot stand her - but she needs to get some professional help.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

i actually feel kind of bad about that. i like margaret. 

My husband asked me why they don't run credit checks on these proposed RH.  It makes Margaret sound bad when she is in business bankruptcy Andy insists on introducing her as millionaire business woman.  I get why the producers do it because next season, if Margaret ticks someone off, or they have a new villain, they can bring up Margaret's financial situation and she instantly has a new story line of reinventing herself and fighting the tears of her failure. 

Margaret and Joe only bought the property in September of 2016 so the idea they were served with foreclosure notices December 15, 2017, is pretty indicative they did not pay much on their mortgage.  There was also a fairly substantial list of lis pendens holders on the property.

I found Margaret to be pretty honest about her marital situation so I wonder if it bothers her, knowing the truth, she is being portrayed as something she is not.  She has to be nervous about it becoming fodder for the show.  Of course with Teresa, Melissa, and Danielle all going through various foreclosures, bankruptcy and short sales, she is in pretty good company.   It also gives rise to my question-doesn't Margaret's husband have a job and shouldn't he being paying the bills if Margaret is unable?  The payment could not have been more than $5,000.00 a month.  

Just more of my frustration with the producers.  I honestly feel like they set some of these women up to fail and provide way too much false narrative.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

The most offensive thing about that particular moment is that she associated her philosophy with being Israeli. I'm pretty positive I heard make that comment and I was disgusted. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

The most offensive thing about that particular moment is that she associated her philosophy with being Israeli. I'm pretty positive I heard make that comment and I was disgusted. 

Or maybe it was her outrage at Margaret in general. Something sparked her to call herself Israeli. I don't remember what it was right now, and I've deleted the recording. I do remember thinking, "What does that have to do with anything?" though. But, seriously, Siggy just offends me on an almost cellular level. *sigh*

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Or maybe it was her outrage at Margaret in general. Something sparked her to call herself Israeli. I don't remember what it was right now, and I've deleted the recording. I do remember thinking, "What does that have to do with anything?" though. But, seriously, Siggy just offends me on an almost cellular level. *sigh*

I can't remember vividly either but my impression when I heard it, I interpreted it as Siggy saying that she's Israeli, so if you upset her, she's going to destroy you (for some reason I feel it was during that back and forth where Margaret was calling out Siggy for those comments). Either way, she partially pawned some of her behaviour off on her ethnicity which only lends to the conversation of damaging stereotypes. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

She also brought up being Kosher, which doesn't match with all her eating in non-Kosher restaurants.  She's trying to play the victim.

• Love 7

Wait...you mean Margaret doesn't run a multi-million dollar company, and she's doing a remodel on a house she can't even pay the mortgage on? 

At least she has the bear to keep her warm when the power gets turned off.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, NeverLate said:

While The Marge was saying way, way too much IMO. Did everyone know her house with two mortgages was in foreclosure, and her business included ripping off someone else? Bye Marge, take your weird mother with you! Oh, and your lousy contractor husband..lol

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/18/rhonj-star-margaret-josephs-house-in-foreclosure/

Siggy is that you? what does this have to do with the price of tea in china? has she ever claimed to own the house right out? this is just par for the course for jersey housewives she never once said she didn't have troubles so bringing this up does what? id get it if she was saying she has never had financial troubles or something but she hasn't..and what has her husband done that he's dragged into this? . 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
45 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Siggy is that you? what does this have to do with the price of tea in china? has she ever claimed to own the house right out? this is just par for the course for jersey housewives she never once said she didn't have troubles so bringing this up does what? id get it if she was saying she has never had financial troubles or something but she hasn't..and what has her husband done that he's dragged into this? . 

Nope not Siggy. Just pointing out, Marge is as crooked and as simple as Theresa .As for Margaret's not so bright husband, I mentioned him like everyone mentions husband. .I bet their marriage doesn't last, again, kind of like fake Theresa.

4 hours ago, jaync said:

Wait...you mean Margaret doesn't run a multi-million dollar company, and she's doing a remodel on a house she can't even pay the mortgage on? 

At least she has the bear to keep her warm when the power gets turned off.

The bear? Rofl..oh okay. Nope no multi million company☺

On 1/18/2018 at 10:57 AM, TattleTeeny said:

I do not understand why they weren't asked how they could dare even be pissed when they didn't even acknowledge the invitation! 

I'm surprised nobody (at the reunion) pointed out how Siggy has somehow managed to make the memorial for Teresa's mother all. about. her. She keeps yelling about how she "knew Teresa's mother" but who cares? The memorial was for Teresa! Any good person would just say they were sorry that they couldn't be there (because they were sulking at Tre) but they hoped it was nice for Teresa. Siggy for some reason thinks there's nothing strange about talking about the thing like the girls all went to a concert of her favorite singer without her!

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well Margaret certainly put on airs.  Pretending about remodeling when she could not even make the mortgage payment.  Maybe her husband, who is on the mortgage should have paid the mortgage.  Marge's husbands, both of them have been on the show.  The list of creditors is pretty long and making comments about going to Italy to start a shoe line-was just smoke and mirrors.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Margaret certainly put on airs.  Pretending about remodeling when she could not even make the mortgage payment.  Maybe her husband, who is on the mortgage should have paid the mortgage.  Marge's husbands, both of them have been on the show.  The list of creditors is pretty long and making comments about going to Italy to start a shoe line-was just smoke and mirrors.

again Par for the course for the Jersey Housewives like none of these women have put on airs? thats all im saying... and yes her husband has been on for all of 10sec at a time not like a lot of the other husbands that have talking heads of there own so to drag him in when he really hasn't done anything at all just seems petty how do you know he isnt working his ass off to pay on the mortgage?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

again Par for the course for the Jersey Housewives like none of these women have put on airs? thats all im saying... and yes her husband has been on for all of 10sec at a time not like a lot of the other husbands that have talking heads of there own so to drag him in when he really hasn't done anything at all just seems petty how do you know he isnt working his ass off to pay on the mortgage?

The fundamental problem with this show is the lack of credit worthy RHs.  They throw barbs out all the time about another's financial situation.  I would like to see RH that aren't on the brink of financial ruin.  Only SIggy this year is without financial issues.

I would say the evidence that Marge's husband is working his ass off to pay off the mortgage is negated by the fact the home is in foreclosure.  No one is saying they have to pay the entire mortgage-just keep the payments current.  We only saw Marge's ex-husband for a few minutes and I am curious if his comments about her making certain life choices maybe included her present disastrous financial situation.  Since her husband is on the mortgage I think it is entirely reasonable to question why he can't pay the mortgage payments.  Marge was paid for being on the show-she is shown with a staff for her multi-million dollar business, designer gowns, jewelry-I would think she would be able to keep up her mortgage payments.

• Love 1