Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: RUNWAYS, REHAB, AND RETAIL

druzy
  • Start Topic

Amber makes her first public appearance with her new boyfriend. Tyler struggles with Butch's drug use. Farrah and Sophia model at New York fashion week. Maci and Taylor take the next step for their clothing line. Ryan continues to stay clean.

• Love 4

I can't think of any two things I want to see less than 1) Maci, Patron Saint of Pregnancy Test Surprised Faces and her hipster boo's clothing line and 2) Amber doing anything. 

I do feel bad that Butch is continuing to use. I have family members who are addicts, but not to illegal drugs. It must be devastating. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I can't think of any two things I want to see less than 1) Maci, Patron Saint of Pregnancy Test Surprised Faces and her hipster boo's clothing line and 2) Amber doing anything. 

I do feel bad that Butch is continuing to use. I have family members who are addicts, but not to illegal drugs. It must be devastating. 

Honestly I’m surprised Butch has made it to middle age with his addiction. April seems to have longer stretches of sobriety. 

Tyler will be devastated when Butch’s demons catch up with him. Tyler can be a douche, but he’s got a lot on his plate dealing with Butch and Catelynn (I don’t count Nova as she’s a little girl and is supposed to be emotionally dependent on him). Tyler would do better to cut ties with Butch and attend Al-Anon, but we know that’s not going to happen. 

• Love 18
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Honestly I’m surprised Butch has made it to middle age with his addiction. April seems to have longer stretches of sobriety. 

Tyler will be devastated when Butch’s demons catch up with him. Tyler can be a douche, but he’s got a lot on his plate dealing with Butch and Catelynn (I don’t count Nova as she’s a little girl and is supposed to be emotionally dependent on him). Tyler would do better to cut ties with Butch and attend Al-Anon, but we know that’s not going to happen. 

Tyler is such a transactional narcissist.  “Dad, *I’LL* let you go to rehab once you finish *MY* fence.”

• Love 20

I was surprised Amber was drinking tequila because I thought she was sober and you’re not suppose to drink while you’re taking psych meds (and she was pregnant at this point of filming)! How long had she known Newmatt, two minutes? 

Ryne was either high AF or he’s got brain damage. Why is whatshername with him, is the MTV gravy train worth it? 

I feel bad for Butch. I know people who’ve been high most of their lives but somehow they manage. Addiction is a terrible thing. 

I thought Farrah got fired from this show? Gawd, she’s vile! And when does Sophia get ‘ home schooled’? The kid is weird but I blame her mother and  Deborah EMBA who talks to her like she’s one year old. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Have we ever actually been told what are the 'things that matter?' 

“Things That Matter” phrase did not originate from Taylor and Maci. Taylor purchased a box of unsold shirts from a defunct TTM Kickstarter.

Beer is a TTM. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 19

So Amber was pregnant that fast? What's the timeline if the MTV awards are late August. And what was the b.c.situation if she was with Matt for years and didn't get pregnant? 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Maire said:

So Amber was pregnant that fast? What's the timeline if the MTV awards are late August. And what was the b.c.situation if she was with Matt for years and didn't get pregnant? 

I think Matt got a vasectomy after the 11th kid. 

• Love 15

Yeah. I know Farrah’s rude and insufferable(aren’t they all though) but damn.. one Debra gave a wedding invite to Amber? A woman who hit her daughter? Like I know farrah is awful but seriously Amber did physically attack her.. and also loved her “why did you put your professional business on your invitation?”

• Love 16

Say what you want about Maci and Taylor, but they at least appear relaxed in each other's company,

They are buzzed from the beers. 

11 minutes ago, druzy said:

Did Maci eat that whole container of noodles? If so, she is blessed with an amazing metabolism. 

It was likely her only meal of the day. 

• Love 18

I think Butch needs to go to a long term rehab and have no contact with Ty Cate or anyone in that crew. They constantly remind him of what a loser he is. When he gets done he should move far far away from them.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ok, the shallow report:

I have to say, I thought Cate & Tyler actually looked more put together than they normally do. While the walking Tierra Reign billboard look is annoying (looking at you too TTM), Tyler looked cutish in a normal sized baseball cap (sans "Baltierra" stitched on the side in Old English...such simpler times!), and Cate looked like she showered. 

Last week we had NewMatt's red pants of doom. This week Princess Consuela Banana Pants. Speaking as a Southern Californian, I swear we don't dress like that (back me up @GreatKazu). Is he running for president of Del Boca Vista?

Sophia looked cutish on the runway. She looks much better when her hair is tamed.

Gary & Kristina were making me lol having a serious conversation about Amber's new dude while both wearing t-shirts with funny sayings on them. 

Great description. The Del Boca Visa comment made me choke on the M&M I am snacking on. Why do I eat when reading this stuff?

"Cate looked like she showered." OMG lol 

• Love 13

Amber - her eyes were extremely dilated in her tequila shot scene. Bitch was high and it had nothing to do with alcohol. 

She told Baby Huey her visitations with Leah are every Wednesday and every other weekend. That is 52 days in 2017 where she should have been with Leah at the very least, if she followed through with only the Wednesday visits. At that point, she only had TWO visits in the summer. Not sure how many before that where she actually spent time with Leah that didn't involve texting or Face-Timing. 

I hope Gary is keeping track of all of these non-visits the same way he is keeping track of non-payment of child support. 

Major eye-roll at Tyler telling Butch how he needs long-term help, not this 30 day jazz like before. Hmm...you mean the same way Cate handles her rehab? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
7 hours ago, Maire said:

Yeah....because we know Matt has working sperm. 

She probably had an IUD and had it removed. 

• Love 9