Type keyword(s) to search

Figure Skating

I should be paying attention to the current Canadian pair but footage of the greenroom in the corner (NBC site) is more interesting.  The ladies have swapped their skates for sneakers and taken off their tights in that "get these OFF OF ME" way that every woman knows while the guys look like they're miming pounding stakes into the ground (I assume they're describing their routines to each other but who knows).  It's super amusing.

Weaver/Poje really had their hearts in their routine. She came off the ice crying. Next is Chock and  Bates. I’m expecting auto-correct to put in Chock Full O Nuts (the heavenly coffee). Y’all have made me hungry! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Weaver/Poje really had their hearts in their routine. She came off the ice crying. Next is Chock and  Bates. I’m expecting auto-correct to put in Chock Full O Nuts (the heavenly coffee). Y’all have made me hungry! 

I'm embarrassed to admit this but these commercials are making me crave a Big Mac and I haven't had one in years.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, COESpiral said:

Unpopular opinion:  I hate "Imagine".  And now I hate it even more because C/B fell.

My thought a split second before the fall was "this music doesn't match the choreography at all." 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

I've never been a fan of Evan Bates but I hate to seem them fall like that. Chock looked just devestated.

"Imagine" still turns me into a sap. There, I admitted it.

I hate the Not!Russian lady's earrings but I actually think her dress is quite pretty.

Edited by sab85
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, AshleyN said:

That's a gorgeous dress on Piper Gilles. Neat idea for a program too, and that last lift was kind of nuts.

Leslie Jones is live tweeting.  If you scroll down  you can see Gilles and Porier.  It appears that there is a video link, but I never can get them to work, you can see the dress however and the Bond tux.

• Love 1

Awwww that's too bad...I was just thinking how much I loved seeing the blue outfit over the ice, how pretty it was then the fall.  Gotta feel for them.

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

This crowd really is lovely to all the skaters. 

They have been a great crowd!  One of the best I've heard, very encouraging. 

• Love 12

On the app they have a split screen of the little waiting area for the current top three teams.

The two Canadian teams are being really lovely and supportive to Chock and Bates.

• Love 8