Type keyword(s) to search

Scott & Lizzie: Trick or Treat

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Hello my Sweet Pies!  I don't know if I should smack or thank you people for luring me over here.  I hate myself for loving it here.

If it's any consolation, we hate ourselves too for loving this dumpster fire. 

Can't wait for tonight. 

• Love 6

All of Lizzie's pictures are about 13 billion times more attractive than she is in reality. Did she use filters on her photos in prison? Like, crop out about 100 pounds and such? Scott's teeth are driving me nuts. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

All of Lizzie's pictures are about 13 billion times more attractive than she is in reality. Did she use filters on her photos in prison? Like, crop out about 100 pounds and such? Scott's teeth are driving me nuts. 

With $800K in her account, she could have bought a computer and learned how to use Photoshop.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

With $800K in her account, she could have bought a computer and learned how to use Photoshop.

Ha! Right? I have a friend who has a spouse in prison. They have a very limited monthly cap/maximum on how much they can have in their "prison bank accounts" (for lack of a better phrase). No way in hell could any prisoner ever ever ever accumulate $800k, not even during a life sentence. So I kind of wonder if people familiar with the prison system are watching this show and screaming bullshit at Fat Lizard's lies.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Ha! Right? I have a friend who has a spouse in prison. They have a very limited monthly cap/maximum on how much they can have in their "prison bank accounts" (for lack of a better phrase). No way in hell could any prisoner ever ever ever accumulate $800k, not even during a life sentence. So I kind of wonder if people familiar with the prison system are watching this show and screaming bullshit at Fat Lizard's lies.

6 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I was wondering about that @Hannah94 ... could it be smuggled in? If not, then Scott is making this shit up as well.

I don’t think you buy drugs from your commissary account, so maybe Lizzie had her “tricks” send money directly to the guards or whoever in the system was smuggling drugs to her.

• Love 4

Since I watch way too many shows about prison (I still miss prison wives), I thought prisoners can only have about $50 a month in their accounts. 

I bet she wasn’t trying to get any of that alleged $800,000 to her parents who were raising her child. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Lizzie also said that she had guys paying on her fines. Probably legal fees also. 

Yes, there’s no way she bought $800K worth of drugs. Poor Scott, dumb as he is, after this episode I feel sorry for him.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I don’t think you buy drugs from your commissary account, so maybe Lizzie had her “tricks” send money directly to the guards or whoever in the system was smuggling drugs to her.

She specifically said that she would con people into putting money on her books. Which is why it sounds even more bull-shitty. I believe she probably had a few poor saps on the outside sending her money, but I do not believe for one second the amount was anywhere near $800k. 

• Love 3

@Hannah94, thank you for Fat Lizard! Lol! She believes that she's smarter than us normies & straights out here in the free world.

In her TH she explained how she learned the ways of extortion from the lifers, and how she starts asking for small amounts like $50, then works up to $500. And all she has to do is send cute pictures of her desirable self. I wonder if any man who sent her money is watching her on TV? LOL.

Lizard would be smart to lock onto Scott because she's an embarrassment to any normal guy. Imagine bringing her home to meet the friends and family! 

Oh Lizard gurl, get a grip on your sexy self,  it's 2019 and you're over the hill, and btw we don't say "psychedelic!" any more. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I have second hand embarrassment when she's on the screen!

I do too. I shudder and I think I turn red (for her) and have to look away at times. I feel the humiliation that SHE should feel! I feel that with Megan too.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I do too. I shudder and I think I turn red (for her) and have to look away at times. I feel the humiliation that SHE should feel! I feel that with Megan too.

The Germans have a perfect word for it:  fremdschämen

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/6/2019 at 1:14 PM, AZChristian said:

The Germans have a perfect word for it:  fremdschämen

I used to frequent an online forum called The Perfect World--over there, the word used for second hand embarrassment felt on behalf of another person was "fardo". I still use it!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I used to frequent an online forum called The Perfect World--over there, the word used for second hand embarrassment felt on behalf of another person was "fardo". I still use it!

Definitely easier to spell!!!!

• LOL 1

I was futzing around today and I had the episode with the car bows on in the background.  Scott had his shoe polish hair that came to a point on his forehead.  I think he looks just like Count Chockula.  

If I knew how to post a gif, I would do so to prove my point.  LOL.

That is all.

• LOL 7

Today I learned that Lizzie used to play with herself every single day.  I never wanted this information.  But that fact is now taking up valuable brain space where a PIN number could be or a parking space could be remembered.

Also I find it very tragic that Scott has to lisp through his Halloween teeth.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, PityFree said:

Today I learned that Lizzie used to play with herself every single day.  I never wanted this information.  But that fact is now taking up valuable brain space where a PIN number could be or a parking space could be remembered.

Ugh me either.   I had my back to the tv when she said that, I did a double take, I couldn't believe what I just heard.  Sadly it can't be unheard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Did Scott say anything specific about his dental work? They look like dentures, the kind you get in a quickie place. Although once your teeth are pulled you cannot wear them until your gums fully heal. A friend’s husband is going through that process now. Chemo wrecked his teeth.

12 hours ago, PityFree said:

You could try to picture the parking space with Lizzie in it, and she's ... no, never mind.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Did Scott say anything specific about his dental work? They look like dentures, the kind you get in a quickie place. Although once your teeth are pulled you cannot wear them until your gums fully heal. A friend’s husband is going through that process now. Chemo wrecked his teeth.

I wondered why Scott didn't investigate "flippers," the fake teeth the moms on Toddlers and Tiaras used to buy for their snaggle-toothed daughters?  I bet they're cheaper and more comfortable than those chiclets.

ETA just checked, and flippers for adults run $300-500.  So there's that.

Edited by Mothra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, PityFree said:

I agree that I now know information that I never needed, why is this such a big deal?  So she masturbates, big whoop.  I think she is just trying to shock the audience with "I am done with that disgusting fowl habit - I am such a good girl."  Whatever, Lizzie, masturbation is part of life....most people just don't talk about it!!!!

Lizzie - don't be talking smack about the Goodwill!!!!  My son works there part time and I shop there A LOT!!!!

• Love 9
9 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Those teeth look like something that came with a halloween costume.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Omg the teeth.  I was gagging listening to his muffled speaking with them, spit sounds full force.  

In scenes with Lizard, he had his ultra white new teeth.  In the THs, reacting, he had old nasty teeth.  How does he fit all that in his mouth?

and omg, his constant sweating.  Barf.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

Omg the teeth.  I was gagging listening to his muffled speaking with them, spit sounds full force.  

In scenes with Lizard, he had his ultra white new teeth.  In the THs, reacting, he had old nasty teeth.  How does he fit all that in his mouth?

and omg, his constant sweating.  Barf.  

I was wondering the same thing about his teeth. They are all rotten in the TH. He did say the new teeth were "temporary" but what exactly does that mean? I have never heard of that, except like when you buy fangs for your Halloween costume. He is just such an idiot. "I hope she still wants to marry me when she finds out I am broke, even though she has clearly been using the hell out of me this entire time and she doesn't give a rat's asshole about me." (That is pretty much what I heard)

• Love 4