Type keyword(s) to search

Scott & Lizzie: Trick or Treat

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I’m so thrilled that Scott finally called Lizzie a hypocrite and a tramp. She has a giant set of balls to whistle in a high horse because she’s got $150K of him, and then got all judgy about drugs. She drove to CA to get more money. and TV time in, and play HER side of whatever game that twisty**** crockpot mind her drug use has left her with. She’s an addict and that’s what addicts do. Scott needs treatment for a few things because he’s as addicted to her as he is a pipe. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rescue Mama said:

Who are Larissa and Eric?

Larissa was in 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After with her gas-lighting husband Coltee and his Normal Bates-level mom, Debbie. When they split, Larissa appeared on the Tell All with her new (fake) boyfriend, Eric.

Edit to add: Most of us in the LAL thread are also "fans" of the glorious shit show 90 Day Fiancé and its spin-offs, hence the reference to Larissa and Eric.

Edited by Hannah94
explanation
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Larissa was in 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After with her gas-lighting husband Coltee and his Normal Bates-level mom, Debbie. When they split, Larissa appeared on the Tell All with her new (fake) boyfriend, Eric.

Edit to add: Most of us in the LAL thread are also "fans" of the glorious shit show 90 Day Fiancé and its spin-offs, hence the reference to Larissa and Eric.

Thanks.  It's very confusing to those of us who don't watch the other show.  

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Rescue Mama said:

Who are Larissa and Eric?

Sorry, Larissa and Eric are from 90 day fiance.  After a messy break up, Larissa got a "boyfriend" named Eric who gave me creepy fame whore....maybe gay vibes.  

Lizzie and this guy remind me of them.  

5 hours ago, Rescue Mama said:

Thanks.  It's very confusing to those of us who don't watch the other show.  

Of course, sorry about that, the similarities are just so jarring to me that I had to take a risk and mention it.  

• Love 4
On 11/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, Friday said:

He has a hickey in one of those pictures.  How very....younger teenagerish of them.  Gag, ick, bleeh, WTF.

I totally agree - she obviously has some type of arrested development. Giving hickeys at age 42 is disgusting. Can't expect different from Lizard.

• Love 2

Scott posted this on his Facebook page, explains a lot.

I'm trying I go to school 3 times a week For my readings and Writing. I survived a major surgery when I was a baby. I was not supposed to make it. And I had a head injury when I was 15. I was never right after That.

• Love 2
On 12/9/2019 at 3:24 AM, cooksdelight said:

Scott posted this on his Facebook page, explains a lot.

This is why he needs to stop chasing these "glamourous" women (in quotes because obviously that's the best word I can think of for Lizzie).  

Both Scott's friend and the girl he had in his house were way, way, wayyyyyy out of his league.  That can only lead to disappointment and heartache.  

In a perfect world, Angela would leave Tony and be with someone like Scott. I think Angela is a good person and wants to be loved.  I think the same of Scott.  They both would do better with someone more stable and less....physically attractive.

• Love 9
On 12/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, RealReality said:

n a perfect world, Angela would leave Tony and be with someone like Scott. I think Angela is a good person and wants to be loved.  I think the same of Scott.  They both would do better with someone more stable and less....physically attractive.

They should "stay in their lane." I think they'd be a lot happier and have a much better chance of finding the love for which they are so clearly desperate.

Edited by hookedontv
typo
  • Love 4