Type keyword(s) to search

Scott & Lizzie: Trick or Treat

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, Hannah94 said:

I was wondering the same thing about his teeth. They are all rotten in the TH. He did say the new teeth were "temporary" but what exactly does that mean? I have never heard of that, except like when you buy fangs for your Halloween costume. He is just such an idiot. "I hope she still wants to marry me when she finds out I am broke, even though she has clearly been using the hell out of me this entire time and she doesn't give a rat's asshole about me." (That is pretty much what I heard)

Well now I was curious so I was just searching.  Turns out you can buy stickon white chompers on amazon.  For cheap.  They have peel off stick on pads.  You can warm them up in the microwave to bend them. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

He did say the new teeth were "temporary" but what exactly does that mean? I have never heard of that, except like when you buy fangs for your Halloween costume.

I haven’t watched this episode yet, but I might be able to answer the question about scott’s toofs. He likely had his teeth prepped for a fixed bridge to replace the missing tooth or teeth.  Typically the dentist will prepare the teeth for crowns on either side of the missing tooth as anchors for the false tooth in the final bridge. Since it usually takes a couple of weeks for the lab to fabricate the bridge, a temporary acrylic bridge will be made and cemented onto the prepared teeth in the office and the patient will wear those teeth until his final bridge is ready and cemented in. Hence the Halloween teef and really, the dental assistant that made that thing should have made it look better IMO. 

• Love 2

scott’s toofs.

Should be the name of a book about these people.

Turns out you can buy stickon white chompers on amazon.  For cheap.  They have peel off stick on pads.  You can warm them up in the microwave to bend them. 

This amazes me, and yet...you can buy fake nails, and fake eyelashes and fake hair so...why not?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Marsupial said:

Should be the name of a book about these people.

This amazes me, and yet...you can buy fake nails, and fake eyelashes and fake hair so...why not?

Right under your post an ad appeared on my page. Guess what for!

downsize_200k_v1.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, SeamusOreilly said:

This post is slightly off topic, but Drogo if you'll allow...  Anyone ever walk into a party expecting not to know a soul, but realize you know everyone and they're awesome?  I just took the plunge with this $hit show, and I open the link and damned if I don't see Drogo, coach wristlet, cooks delight, pity free, neuro chick, vintage...  The list is long apologize if I've left you out, hello Duggar Snark fans, it's Seamus!  

Yep, I'm new to this party but recognize several names from my other "parties!"

• Love 4

Not sure why I felt compelled to watch the last episode again....but Lizard was saying (to her new boss) that she cannot wear makeup or nail polish at her job. I can understand how big fake nails would not be allowed (for safety reasons), but I have never heard of a company telling their employees they cannot wear makeup. Her boss was even wearing makeup for cripe's sake. Lizard is still a useless worthless bag of shit; I am in no way defending her. I just found that statement rather odd.

• Love 1

Lizard was saying (to her new boss) that she cannot wear makeup or nail polish at her job. I can understand how big fake nails would not be allowed (for safety reasons), but I have never heard of a company telling their employees they cannot wear makeup. Her boss was even wearing makeup for cripe's sake. Lizard is still a useless worthless bag of shit; I am in no way defending her. I just found that statement rather odd.

I've never worked in a place that didn't allow makeup but I guess it could be part of a dress code. I have worked in places where fake nails were not permitted and it was a safety issue.

Someone upthread mentioned the possibility that Lizzie is working at the factory under some sort of inmate re-training program. I thought that as well and maybe the no-makeup rule is theirs, not the factory's? In any case, I was thrilled to see her chest cantaloupes covered up for a change. She looked almost human.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, cooksdelight said:

The fact that Scott was filmed with his old teeth for this last episode tells me one thing ... we’ve all be screwed with by production. There is no way to know what is truth and what is a lie.

He said the teeth were temporary and that they were uncomfortable.  I’m sure he “lost” them the minute he walked out on Lizzie.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, vintagesac69 said:

He posted yesterday on some Facebook page that Lizzie is now suing him? For WHAT?

Oh dear God, she’ll sue him for alienation of affection, not keeping his $$$$ promises.... what idiot lawyer would take her on, Gloria Alred?

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Oh dear God, she’ll sue him for alienation of affection, not keeping his $$$$ promises.... what idiot lawyer would take her on, Gloria Alred?

Maybe, being the independent woman she is, she’s representing herself...

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

She’s such a snake. I can see her whining, “He promised to take care of me!” Meanwhile, she promised to have sex with him, then changed her mind once she “found God.”  I think she’s really pretty, so she’ll find another trick soon.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vintagesac69 said:

That would be glorious! I’d watch that Lizard After Lockup, best spin-off idea.

But only if her checks go back as restitution to Scott.  Make sure he has a conservatorship though. The man ain’t right and I’m sure he’s in a national database for tricks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 1/21/2018 at 3:32 AM, CofCinci said:

Phone calls, emails, television, commissary account and that electronic fish tank she has in her cell. 

Shit ton of ramens!  You'd be the inmate version of bill gates with those ramen riches.

• LOL 2
On 2/5/2019 at 2:28 PM, Rt66vintage said:

@Azanscrazyhair, yep, mine too. I wonder if she's watching herself on television? Is she cringing or absolutely carrying on like she's a movie star?  

?This cast has been pretty quiet on SM, though I'm not on IG, Twitter, etc. Am I wrong? 

I guarantee you, guarantee you that Lizzie has never in her life felt a moment of shame at her behavior.  Cringe is not a word that is in her personal vocabulary, unless she misspells fringe...because she was looking for something unfortunate to wear with fringes.

On 3/13/2019 at 2:03 PM, Elizzikra said:

Maybe, being the independent woman she is, she’s representing herself...

Yes please!  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Is Jasmine the new girl he hooked up with at the end of the show? Or is he talking about Lizzie’s daughter?

So confused ....

Good question! I forgot about that girl having the same name. It appears Scott is using talk-to-text because I think it is supposed to read "her and her sorry ass boyfriend Carlos". Is he referring to Lizzard as "Elizabeth" now? 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:00 AM, vintagesac69 said:

He posted yesterday on some Facebook page that Lizzie is now suing him? For WHAT?

Fraud and/or contractual breach.  He promised to take care of her, and she detrimentally relied on said promise.  He knew he never had the money to keep princess Lizzie in $30 scratch off tickets and prison ramen forever!  Shady!!

• LOL 1

Anyways, Scott is getting everything he deserves.  He keeps picking women that are out of his league.  With those teeth, whatever chemical damage he has done to his skin, the thinning hair and the overall shlubiness, he is like a 3.5-4

Lizzie was like a 5.5-6.  based on what I saw, Jasmine is a solid 7, IMO.

He is.one of those guys that think women are shallow if they are out for looks or material gain....but he will only settle for a woman who is much better looking than him.

In a perfect world, Angela and Scott would be an item.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Can anyone decipher this?

Cooksdelight . . . one thing I know after reading your posts for the past couple of years is that you're WAY too intelligent to be able to figure this out.  Because anyone who DOES understand it has no sense.  Like the guy who wrote it.

• Love 4
On 3/29/2019 at 8:30 PM, AZChristian said:

Cooksdelight . . . one thing I know after reading your posts for the past couple of years is that you're WAY too intelligent to be able to figure this out.  Because anyone who DOES understand it has no sense.  Like the guy who wrote it.

I agree @cooksdelight with @AZChristian on this one:  None of us speak trailer trash drunk speak so we can't help you out on this one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I saw a YouTube (while looking for looking for something else.  No, really!) from Auntie's Advice.  I've never heard of her.

ANYWAY, she said there was an insta post that said Lizzie's filed for half of Scott's Love/Life after Lockup money.  I guess he received the filing after Friday's show.  The amount is around 7k. For whatever reason, Scott and Lizzie's have a joint checking account. He is supposed to put the money into the account within 10 days.  She is also suing for half of any future earnings such as residuals.  The youtuber held up what could be a copy of the WeTV  contact and he was earning around $2500 an episode.

Now maybe the inmates are not party to the contract since it was executed while they were in jail.  I have no idea.

If you ask me, bitch has some nerve.  IMO, you play with reality tv fire, you get burned.  She bled the guy dry and now is coming back to a dry well.  Scott should have cut his losses after last season. 

Oh, wait.  A reality show stahhhh?  What am I saying?  Sorry.  I lost my mind for a second.

My laptop is dud for posting links.  If you want to see the vid, look for Auntie's Advice, life or love (I can't remember which) lockup.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

A woman is posting about Scott on a Facebook page for fans of the show. Her family lives in Oxnard and she said they see Scott around town, telling everyone he’s famous. He tells people to watch him on TV, he’s famous. LOL!

He also told people that production told him not to shave, to look as dirty and messed up/worn out as possible.

He drives a truck for a living, but when he’s not working he’s driving a beat up old car. She said he’s basically broke. Gee.... ya think?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

A woman is posting about Scott on a Facebook page for fans of the show. Her family lives in Oxnard and she said they see Scott around town, telling everyone he’s famous. He tells people to watch him on TV, he’s famous. LOL!

He also told people that production told him not to shave, to look as dirty and messed up/worn out as possible.

He drives a truck for a living, but when he’s not working he’s driving a beat up old car. She said he’s basically broke. Gee.... ya think?

We’ve seen it - it’s that beat up white thing that looks like a car in front but a pickup in back and the bed is filled with crap...

• Love 1