Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Remember when this show didn’t have hidden immunity idols and advantages that give one person all the power or advantages that take away the power and constant advantages and secrets and garbage upon garbage upon garbage?

If Devon does not beat Ben with fire Ben wins this game and if the choice is between Ben, Ryan or Chrissy?

Well get me a #BenBomb.

• Love 4

I actually like  the fire making challenge. In any other season, it  keeps someone from dragging two Dweebs along. That’s not the case tonight. Chrissy is taking the only remaining dweeb along.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

Remember when this show didn’t have hidden immunity idols and advantages that give one person all the power or advantages that take away the power and constant advantages and secrets and garbage upon garbage upon garbage?

If Devon does not beat Ben with fire Ben wins this game and if the choice is between Ben, Ryan or Chrissy?

Well get me a #BenBomb.

it was a simpler time. a better time. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

These guys are so cocky and pompous.  I love Devon.  I want Ben to win to spite Chrissy.  I wish Probst would say "you didn't read the fine print, you weren't supposed to tell anyone, now Ben gets all the power."

That is a good twist. Wish it was. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Ben will survive this easy.

There is a small element of luck here.  Slightly more damp tinder or wind gust.  Shit can go wrong but I hope.  

Ryan  so worthless how does he deserve to f3?  total goat

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

Well get me a #BenBomb.

It was the best of time, it was the worst of times (because they were actually having to survive and play the game).  Now?  Hey, I'm a super fan that's all about big moves and evolving the game.  Gimme another idol!

• Love 5

This twist is some overreaching bullshit.  I don't care who wins - like none of them particularly (Devon is meh, I guess...), but there's no doubt in my mind this was intended to give Ben one last chance to stay.  So sick of the gimmicks.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

I actually like  the fire making challenge. In any other season, it  Keeps someone from on dragging two Dweebs along. That’s not the case tonight. Chrissy is taking the only remaining dweeb along.  

That's true. Whoever wins will be a worthy contender. No goats need try. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

i have a feeling, if i played this game, y'all would so hate me and that makes me sad. :(

I'd be the person that everyone said "who is she again?  She was one this season?"

If TPTB really went to all this trouble because they wanted Ben to win (and frankly, he isn't overly popular.  I'm rooting for him because I hate Chrissy and Ryan). and he loses in the final vote, I will find that pretty funny.  I'll cry because it means Chrissy wins, but funny.  He'll be back though.  Sadly, so will she, most likely.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

I actually like  the fire making challenge. In any other season, it  Keeps someone from on dragging two Dweebs along. That’s not the case tonight. Chrissy is taking the only remaining dweeb along.  

I honestly don't know how I feel about it.  On one hand, I agree with this.  It adds an element of surprise.  On the other hand...Old Woman Wallflower wants her old Survivor back.

• Love 4

Am I bad for watching the final challenge and thinking everybody had a vibrational device on their apparatus except Ben? He fucks up, then everybody couldn't nail it. At some point, Production said "fuck it" and let Chrissy win. Okay, probably not. I'm just that cynical.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, lyric said:

This twist is some overreaching bullshit.  I don't care who wins - like none of them particularly (Devon is meh, I guess...), but there's no doubt in my mind this was intended to give Ben one last chance to stay.  So sick of the gimmicks.

I don't think so, but I agree the twists are going too far. Cirie getting boned last season should've been a tip-off.

• Love 7

I wonder if this is rubbing the jury the wrong way with Chrissy, saying she shared her advantage with everyone but Ben.  She just comes off as being cocky.  I can't stand it.  If she wins this, the jury must have either seen a better side of her, or not seen the ugliness.

• Love 7

Ben to win to spite Chrissy and have Ryan whine that he ruined his game.  Or Devon, the last great thing about this season.  Tough call.

Joe doesn't look so crazy about Ben.  But he didn't like Chrissy.  Wonder who he'll vote for, if Ben makes it.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Jeff boasts about Chrissy's immunity wins.  She gives a pageant smile to the jury.  Only Ashley and JP clap.  Guaranteed Chrissy votes right there.

I saw that differently.  Most of them looked impressed.

• Love 1
Just now, mishap said:

I'm not sure it matters much, in Chrissy's case, who wins between Devon and Ben.  I think either of them could beat her.    That is my hope.  

Me too.  But Chrissy probably has 2 guaranteed votes on the jury.  If Devon goes, I think he'll vote for her.  I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm getting nervous she might actually pull a win off.

• Love 3

Since S36 is already filmed, can S37 be Survivor: Back to Season 1?  No idols, no advantages, harder challenges (well, okay, season 1's challenges were nothing), but skimpier rewards.  Did they even get a merge feast or final 3 feast during the early seasons?

“We’re going to matches.”

I like when we get scenes of the jury falling asleep on each other and Probst yawning.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5