Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

Every season we get to the reunion show later and later. That’s all on Jeff and his audience participation. 

Makes it even less likely that we hear from more than 4 players. 

I can't believe it's almost 10 and we haven't even gotten to the jury yet.  They went right to commercial.  There's that, and the vote casting, and the vote reveal.  It usually was 10:10 when they'd get to the actual reunion, but it'll be almost 10:30 at this point.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Side note, but I'm so glad The Amazing Race is starting in a couple of weeks.

As long as Cody and Whatsherface go out first and I am SO there.

Dance for the jury Ryan!  Dance!

• Love 1

Ryan's actually hanging in there pretty well.  No one's really talking to Chrissy.  It's all about Ben.

I still fail to see how Chrissy had such a fantastic social game.  Some of the jury isn't buying what she's selling.  Ryan's getting thrown under the bus by Chrissy.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Ryan's actually hanging in there pretty well.  No one's really talking to Chrissy.  It's all about Ben.

I still fail to see how Chrissy had such a fantastic social game.  Some of the jury isn't buying what she's selling.  Ryan's getting thrown under the bus by Chrissy.

I feel like part of the narrative (in-show and in interviews) was that Chrissy *didn't* have a social game. This is all very confusing. 

Ashley is giving a round of applause to the women of the jury, and to her new idol, Chrissy, who is showing more and more teeth every time Ashley brings up her challenge wins.

I feel sick.  Please let one of the women next season break that record.

• Love 8

Desi, voice of reason on the jury: asking how Ben was able to go look for idols on his own.  She agrees that 4 people should have been able to keep tabs on Ben during his last idol hunt.

I just... this is gross. I don't even see how a tie is possible in all this fawning over Chrissy. 

Or how late it is getting.  Me thinks this will be a very unpopular outcome that they aren't ready for.

Ryan is trying to say he wasn't dragged to the end.  Poor Ryan.  If he hadn't been such a twerp I'd feel sorry for him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4