Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Yeah, that's what bugs me about him.  I can admire his determination at finding idols, but could he show a little more class in playing them?

Well, with Chrissy acting all cocky with her fake idol, I kind of don't blame him.

• Love 8

I love that they are live during the episode and Jeff is actually asking people stuff as we go along.  It breaks up the episode and we get a lot of questions answered!  

Good job Survivor.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mojoween said:

As long as Ben is going to act like an absolute ass when he plays his producer driven toys, I will continue to hate him.

The way I see it, if somebody you want out has played two idols, you have eyes on him at all times. Or just attach yourself to him with rope. I'd say Ben can gloat. Besides, the remaining players have one shot to bounce him.

Damn, Dr. Mike looks so young cleaned up.

ETA: "#BenBomb" for the win. Totally justified.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why did Devon vote for Dr. Mike? 

Twist? Better not be another idol. 

In case Ben had an idol, Devon wanted to protect himself. Or if you're asking why Mike instead of Ryan, I don't know. Probably should have knocked out Chrissy's closest ally.

• Love 3

Devon had no  idea who Ben would vote for. Writing Mikes name  assured him he wouldn’t go out without a revote  if Ben wrote Devon’s name.   

I really do not see Ryan winning Survivor. What has he done? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

In case Ben had an idol, Devon wanted to protect himself. Or if you're asking why Mike instead of Ryan, I don't know. Probably should have knocked out Chrissy's closest ally.

Mike has more chances of winning than Ryan I guess.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I do like this talking to the fresh bootee in the middle of the show.  Mike looks good.

I wish he'd take the time to talk to the pre-jurors, and even some of the jurors, instead of the audience.

Devon had no  idea who Ben would vote for. Writing Mikes name  assured him he wouldn’t go out without a revoke if Ben wrote Devon’s name.   

I really do not see Ryan winning Survivor. What has he done? 

Ryan might have blew it during the last TC.  Dissing Ben for daring to find an idol because it doesn't give you an easy ride probably isn't a good look in front of the jury.  Plus, I think he will probably be heavily equated with being Chrissy's puppet.

• Love 1

Man!  That first hour was one of the most amazing episodes I have ever seen.  Devon making fire effortlessly: foreshadowing.  I am not sure whether he wins but I think he wins the fire-making challenge to get into the F3.  Love it that Dr. Mike held no grudges and was just so stoked about making it to Day 37.

Go Christy!!

• Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I wish he'd take the time to talk to the pre-jurors, and even some of the jurors, instead of the audience.

Ryan might have blew it during the last TC.  Dissing Ben for daring to find an idol because it doesn't give you an easy ride probably isn't a good look in front of the jury.  Plus, I think he will probably be heavily equated with being Chrissy's puppet.

Yeah, I see him being called out for riding Chrissy's coattails.

• Love 3

Ryan still whining about Ben ruining his game by successfully playing 3 idols.

Ben totally has a Mike Holloway edit going on.  Except Mike didn't bring up his wife and kids up since he didn't have them.

I read about the twist in an interview with Probst at the start of the season.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Jeff: There's a twist coming.

Ben: Who wants to follow me to make sure I don't find an idol?

Chrissy: We don't need to do that anymore.

Wallflower: *massive eyeroll* You sure you want to take that chance?

OK OK, so it doesn't look like that was the twist.  But still...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Ryan doesn't weight enough to topple the lock device! 

I feel like those blocks weigh more than he does at this point.

Oh crap, Ben has one of his letters upside down.  Damn.  Do not let this open the door for Chrissy.   And there goes all his blocks.  Chrissy's winning this damn thing again, isn't she?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1