Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, cooksdelight said:

These people are evil.

And THIS is why the only person I'm halfway rooting for at his point is Ben.  Aside from the fact that the other four are idiots who didn't keep an eye on Ben the second they got back from the last tribal council, which is what they should have done.

• Love 1

Add me to the list about being torn about Ben. He has done some shitty things but he’s played a good game and definitely outwitted everyone. While every was sleeping or sitting on their asses he was moving heaven and earth to find those idols which has kept him in the game thus far. 

• Love 4

I don't know if I want Ben to pull a 3 Amigos and play his idol before the vote again, or surprise them after the votes are cast.

Here we go!  Hope they get a close up of cocky Chrissy's face.

Okay, once again, there was an Ashley on this season and she was voted out last week?

• Love 1

Aaaah, Jeff finally asks the question we're all asking!

Oh my God...if for NO OTHER REASON than because Chrissy's about to have serious egg on her face, I'm glad there was another hidden immunity idol at the Final Five.  But seriously, otherwise, enough with the idols already.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 3

Jeff Probst's words of wisdom: 'why do you leave Ben alone to find an idol.'  Chrissy claims they can't watch him 24 hrs a day.  There's 4 of you.  Take shifts.

Ooh, Chrissy is gonna play her fake idol and look like an idiot in front of the jury!

• Love 3

Chrissy: "I had a good day."

Ben's face: "my day is gonna be better."

Just now, Lantern7 said:

How is Ben not giggling like a madman? I think he deserves at least $200K for keeping a straight face.

He deserves an award for this performance.  No one is catching on.  They are totally dissing him big time, and he has all the power.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

As long as Ben is going to act like an absolute ass when he plays his producer driven toys, I will continue to hate him.

Yeah, that's what bugs me about him.  I can admire his determination at finding idols, but could he show a little more class in playing them?

• Love 3

Oh my god if Devon had just voted for Ben he wouldn’t have been pissing his pants up there. (Edit - never mind, I’m an idiot, thank GOD Devon voted for Mike)

If Chrissy would have voted for Devon I would have...well done nothing, really, but I would have been incensed.

Argh fuck your damn twists for cod’s sack.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 3