Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Chrissy is one of my least favorite contestants ever.  She is so arrogant and pompous.  I refuse to believe the jury will reward that woman.  I hope she gets a rude awakening at the FTC.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 9

Work that plant, Probst!!!

2 minutes ago, ElleryAnne said:

That was far more stressful than it had any right to be.  I guess I care more about who wins this season than I thought I did.

I know, right? If only the start was half as interesting as the end.

• Love 3

I understand that Ben has a family, but he is absolutely not the only person who has people who count on or rely on him and I’m tired of him acting like it.

God Chrissy doing that interview lounging in that annoying pose and wearing that damn blue bikini is why I cannot stand her.

• Love 5

It's going to be a long 45 minutes.

Let this be like the early twist on  Devon.... Chrissy is not allowed a vote or something.

With our luck, Chrissy will probably get to take everyone's votes away.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

No, are YOU KIDDING  ME?!  Ben finds another freaking idol.  Someone's a producers pet.  I hate him.  I hate this season.  It's absolute BS.

PS: Thanks for doing a live chat!  Didn't know we were going to have one.  Anyone want to take bets who gets ignored at the reunion show?  Besides the pre-jurors.

HI FRIEND (hugs)

that was basically my thought.this show needs to end this crap. no way you should have idols going into final four. 

I'm going to be honest. I'm locked into "Chrissy" for my winner pick. 

but knowing what the twist is...it's so obvious now this wasn't something "preplanned" 

• Love 3

I don't think Ben is that boned. I mean, he'll no doubt get a future invite, and Probst will be riding his jock at the Reunion. He's got tha hat; Probst can close his eyes, feels the scratchy beard, and think of Colby.

ETA: Fuuuuuuuuck. Chrissy has the win. Dang.

• Love 2
Just now, Daisy said:

HI FRIEND (hugs)

that was basically my thought.this show needs to end this crap. no way you should have idols going into final four. 

I'm going to be honest. I'm locked into "Chrissy" for my winner pick. 

but knowing what the twist is...it's so obvious now this wasn't something "preplanned" 

I'm wondering.  It's crap regardless, but I can't help but wonder if this wasn't thought of at the last minute.  They are certainly alluding to what's coming though!

Some of Chrissy's arrogance is rubbing off on Ryan apparently.  Chrissy said they could be millionaires, and Ryan said "but Ben won't be."

• Love 1

Chrissy cries when she says she's in the final 3.  I felt nauseous.

The twist: they aren't voting anyone out.  Chrissy is voting to take someone automatically to the final 3.  The other 2 battle it out in a fire making contest.

Shocker, Chrissy thinks taking Ryan to the final 3 is better because she doesn't think Ryan can beat Ben in a fire making tie breaker.  I wish there was a rule where they couldn't share their advantages, or else they weren't any good.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2