Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

No, are YOU KIDDING  ME?!  Ben finds another freaking idol.  Someone's a producers pet.  I hate him.  I hate this season.  It's absolute BS.

PS: Thanks for doing a live chat!  Didn't know we were going to have one.  Anyone want to take bets who gets ignored at the reunion show?  Besides the pre-jurors.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

No.  Come the fuck on.

ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN IDOLS PRODUCERS!

At the very least, they need to not have them this late in the game.  Ben's gotten to the final 4 thanks to the producers casually pointing where he needs to look.  There is no way he saw that clue on his own.  And what happened to actual clues?  Now they just have a note on a boat that says dig?

My prediction: he wins immunity, and he gives someone else his idol.

Although why are those other idiots just sleeping back at camp and letting him go off on his own?  What kind of super fans does that?  Poor Joe could barely sneak away during WA to make a fake idol.  And when he had the actual idol clue, Mike was hot on his trail.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Howdy, all!  I've not been able to participate in the forum this season due to a vicious combo of new full-time job and school...and I'm likely to get called out before the winner is revealed, but I'm sticking around for as long as I can.  And all I have to say is...

If Ben wins this game, those four idiots sleeping on the beach and saying, "Oh, there's no way he'll find another idol" will have no one to blame but themselves.  Idiots, idiots, idiots.

• Love 6

What a joke... ANOTHER hidden immunity idol at Final 5?!  Unless it's only a Final Two this year, that's way too late to introduce another idol into the game.  I joked in last week's thread that they might as well rename the show Scavenger Hunt with all these damn idols and all.  Now, I'm not even kidding because it's like the votes don't even matter as long as you keep finding idols.  Scavenger Hunt: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast, OUTDIG!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Playing catch-up. Wondering how many audience members were recruited. I won't lie, playing games with Rob C. and Cochran is my idea of fun.

Andrea was still killing it in high heels and a dress.

Ryan didn't look very happy sitting there onstage.  Not that I think he stands a chance in hell at winning.  But he looked the most miserable.

Also, I had to think for a minute before remembering JP.  He's gorgeous to look at.  Too bad he didn't have a personality.

Ali - still gorgeous.

Devon - hotter on the island gorgeous.

You guys might find this amusing...David Sampson, former part-owner of the Florida Marlins and first bootee from I think Brain vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, was on the radio today.

The host asked about Survivor and David pondered “what’s the difference between going out first or seventeenth?  Nothing.  There is no monetary difference.”

• Love 1

So Chrissy's trying to be buddy buddy with Ben for strategic purpose, but Ben ain't buying it.  

Damn, Ben just said he would blindside Chrissy with his idol.  She's winning immunity, ain't she?  Oh well, can't wait to see her shocked expression during TC when he whips out another idol.  I hate her more than him, so I'll take it.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So Chrissy's trying to be buddy buddy with Ben for strategic purpose, but Ben ain't buying it.  

Damn, Ben just said he would blindside Chrissy with his idol.  She's winning immunity, ain't she?

Of course she will.  Survivor doesn't know what the word "subtle" means.

• Love 4

"It's gonna be Mike first across with his keys.  Who would have guessed that."  Gotta love Probst.

Devin for the win. 

I will be okay with either he or a Mike win.

A Devon win would be the only redeeming factor of this season.  I've liked the editing, but overall, it is going down as one of my least favorites.  We will see if the winner also goes down as one of my least favorite. 

Chrissy actually gave me a chuckle when she told Ben she thinks the best players should be in the final 3.  Which I agree, but I just think coming from she probably does think she played the best game and will win.

And of freaking course.  Ben has an idol, Chrissy wins immunity.  Please don't vote off Devon!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

It took them all season to finally play the whole introduction??  I look forward to that every year and we only got it once this year.. Bad job Survivor.

Secondly!!  ANOTHER FREAKING IDOL and FREAKING BEN FINDS IT??  I call bull ... I'm sorry.  When the same person keeps finding it it's the Russell Hantz procedure.  He found them all too.  

• Love 5
Just now, NYGirl said:

It took them all season to finally play the whole introduction??  I look forward to that every year and we only got it once this year.. Bad job Survivor.

Secondly!!  ANOTHER FREAKING IDOL and FREAKING BEN FINDS IT??  I call bull ... I'm sorry.  When the same person keeps finding it it's the Russell Hantz procedure.  He found them all too.  

Chrissy wins another puzzle!!!!!!  same difference

• Love 4
Just now, NYGirl said:

I'm with you on missing the whole intro.  We've had several people comment that they don't recognize half of the cast--well, maybe part of that is because we don't have that intro anymore.

And of course Chrissy wins freaking immunity again.  Ugh ugh ugh.

• Love 3

So Chrissy's trying to be buddy buddy with Ben, but picks Dr. Mike and Devon to go on reward with her.  Maybe she realized he wasn't buying her BS.

So whose going?  I'm guessing Ryan.

Of course she wins immunity.  It’s why she ditched all the women, you know.

Damnit.  She’s safe.  Ben is safe.  I am scared for Devon.

She already said she's there with all the men after Ben played his idol and Ashley went.  I keep waiting for it to become a talking point.  I'm sure Probst will bring it up.

Count me in as missing the intros.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

I'm on the island by myself, as I really like Ben and I also think he's played the best game so far.  

You're not alone.  Out of the remaining players, I'm rooting for Ben, too.  Not enthusiastically, but he's the best of a mediocre bunch.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

I don't like any of these people. Go Ben, I guess.

Devon's my first choice and I do like him.  Ben would be in a much more distant second.  I just don't want Chrissy taking it.  I'm not worried about Ryan winning.

Too late Dr. Mike!  Ben already found the idol (seriously, if there's another idol, I'm setting my TV on fire).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, MostlyContent said:

Doggone it!  I was so hoping she wouldn't win! 

I'm on the island by myself, as I really like Ben and I also think he's played the best game so far.  

I'm torn about Ben.  There are things I've liked about him, and things I haven't.  I said this last season and I'll keep repeating it for all the good it'll do me--I'm sick of the freaking idols.  I really am.  Maybe I'm turning into Old Woman Wallflower, but I miss the old days when you had to survive on your wits and your social game.  Nowadays, all you need to do to survive is play "Find the Idol" every three days.

• Love 9

Hee hee, these guys are so cocky and confident and Ben has an idol.  Poor Ryan looks miserable.

Hey, I forgot Chrissy had the super immunity idol.  Looks like they are going to try and trick Ben.  They think he's going to curl up in the shelter and cry and think he's going home.  I hope he goes along with it and gets all gloom and doom at TC and then BAM!

I think I'm turning into a Ben fan.

• Love 4