Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E13: Million Dollar Night LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I feel like Chrissy was rehearsing somewhere.  There's nothing genuine about her.

I have a terrible, horrible, feeling she's winning this.

Oh god with all moms are heroes.  So those of us who choose not to have children aren't?

Ryan deserves to win for not bringing in a huge sob story.

I just want to throw something at the TV when she's on it.  I just can't stand her!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, susannot said:

Ryan is like a yapping little terrier.  You just want him to stop barking.

I disagree. He's playing it the best he can. He knows he has a weak hand, but he's not giving up.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

Chrissy is a lying conniving backstabber. Is this jury really buying this? 

If she wins, given what's been said about her in interviews, I'm guessing the jury might be having remorse.  Because everyone besides Ashley and Cole have trashed her so far.

So much for my theory that this new format killed sob stories to win.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Mike says Ben will be a legend. 

There's the difference between the two, and between the two kinds of players that typically go far in the later seasons.  Ben could probably care less if he's a legend for the show.  He wants the money.  MIKE would love to be a legend for the show, far more than he wanted the money.

• Love 5

Stop it Ben.  As if PTSD were a mystery until last fall and you have enlightened us all.

Eh.  I'd cut him some slack on that one.  I have a couple of friends with PTSD, and what Ben said rang true, even if it was all flowered up for the show with the piano notes.

• Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

If she wins, given what's been said about her in interviews, I'm guessing the jury might be having remorse.  Because everyone besides Ashley and Cole have trashed her so far.

So much for my theory that this new format killed sob stories to win.

What has been said about her in interviews?