Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Chelsea & Cole, A Love Story

druzy
  • Start Topic

Take a walk down memory lane with Chelsea, Cole, their family and friends as we get a behind the scenes look at their relationship from the very first moment they saw each other.

Edited by druzy

If this was a half hour special it would have been bearable. It was a long hour but it was cute. Cole called Randy to ask for his blessing to marry Chelsea, he must have been too nervous to ask in person.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Duuuuude...Jenelle must be ON FIRE. She is smoking ALL THE DOPE.

Her Ex-Files episode airs and her relationship hits the skids...the next week is the cuteness overload of Chelsea and Cole.

Usually this stuff makes me nauseous and so far I'm 45 minutes in and no end in sight.

Mwahahahahahah...

I actually came here to post the same thing. In Janelle’s special, MTV gives us a detailed dossier in her coterie of horrible relationships, one train wreck after another. David (her supposed soulmate and hopefully soon to be ex-husband and not soon to be murderer), was a mere 5 minute footnote on the end. Meanwhile on the next special, Chelsey & Cole get to be all lovey-dovey for a whole hour. Janelle must be so pissed right now. It’s cracking me up!  I’m loving it! I will suffer through the cheese just to relish the just desserts. Yum yum yum! ??

ETA: the whole thing was soooo cute and adorable. Feel good vibes. I must confess I loved every single minute of it. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spelling, ETA
  • Love 22

I just finished Chaoter 4.  It Had me thinking,  I don’t think I’ve ever seen David play or interact with Kaiser or Jace the way Cole is with Aubree. Sure, David does basic things like feeding the children, maybe even changing diapers. But to have that level of bond and relationship with your wife’s kids, outside of the couple, that is so beautiful. . 

• Love 24

This family is adorable. Cole is such a good person you see he loves Aubree  for real. 

Dad says it's good not have to worry about them as a family is certainly understandable. 

Feels good not screaming and the tv and  wanting to shake someone or need to take a shower after watching. 

Hope they have a long and happy life. Dad Randy can relax after years of emotional support and probably financial. 

Good on all of them for finding each other.  

• Love 18

I enjoyed every minute of the show.  I loved watching a happy. loving family.  I've been to the gas station where Cole and Chelsea first saw each other.  I was hoping I'd be able to figure out where it was.

I have to admit that picturing Jenelle and UBT's heads exploding added to my viewing enjoyment. 

Edited by Abmis
It's UBT not EBT.
  • Love 18

Did anyone see the sad panda commercial during this episode?  The irony writes itself. 

To clarify:  it was a real sad panda (well stuffed animal panda). Not Dr Drew. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because
  • Love 5

This was a total palate cleanser after Janelle's shit show episode with her collection of random loosers. She is probably throwing a fit saying she won't tape for MTV anymore. Anyone checked her Instagram? Hopefully she didn't get murdered by her "true love" yet. Glad to see one Teen mom girl actually happy.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Did anyone see the sad panda commercial during this episode?  The irony writes itself. 

To clarify:  it was a real sad panda (well stuffed animal panda). Not Dr Drew. 

Was it the little lost panda on the Tile commercial? That damn thing makes me tear up everytime I see it. I may be a wee emotional...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

They talked about Cole and his flag wearing. Lol

That was hilarious! "If I was going to push him in a direction, I probably wouldn't have picked...flags." I like how Cole can laugh at himself too. He really is just a big goof, but also has the "huntin', buildin'" man thang going on. That's probably what is making David seeth because he doesn't have a reason to call him the f word. "Whatever, that sissy ass fa....aw, he's buildin a crib. Shit babe."

• Love 24

I thoroughly enjoyed this special.  Chelsea and Cole are sweet.  I really like that it followed Jen-yell's trashy Ex-Files nonsense and Jen-yell has to be seething because she wants everyone to think she has Chelsea's life and she is Chelsea's copycat.  Chelsea is sugar, spice and everything nice.  Jenyell is a festering genital sore.

• Love 13

Guys, I tried to watch. I really did. The episode is still sitting in my DVR list. I got about half way through, if that, and just had to shut it off. It as just too damn boring! lol

I do think Cole is a great guy, and I'm glad Chelsea and Aubree have him. It did melt my heart when Chelsea explained the moment she knew he was the one. She talked about how one night Aubree was sick and had thrown up everywhere. They said she threw up all over her bed, the floor, even her dresser. Well, apparently, Chelsea has a hard time with throw up so Cole said not to worry, he would clean it up, and he did. That right there made my respect for Cole go way up. He's a great guy and dad. I hope Chelsea holds on to him. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I imagine he is looking at that crib that Cole built that looks really well done, and then looks out the window of the prefab home and remembered when he artlessly nailed up 3 different lengths of 2  x 4 to a tree and made a 'playground' that was basically a hazard no one wanted to play on. "Yeah, well, I ain't no f****t that has to use math and measuring tools to make what I made, fucking South Dakota pussy. I did mine by eye and rage alone."

Don’t forget that hilarious fort they made in the woods for the kids.  ?????

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13

That was a cute special.  You can tell how much the crew loves working with them.  

The best was Chelsea accidentally spilling the Disney world trip secret in front of Aubrey.  I feel like I smiled through the entire special, they really are an adorable family. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this special.  Chelsea and Cole are sweet.  I really like that it followed Jen-yell's trashy Ex-Files nonsense and Jen-yell has to be seething because she wants everyone to think she has Chelsea's life and she is Chelsea's copycat.  Chelsea is sugar, spice and everything nice.  Jenyell is a festering genital sore.

I love you.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I imagine he is looking at that crib that Cole built that looks really well done, and then looks out the window of the prefab home and remembered when he artlessly nailed up 3 different lengths of 2  x 4 to a tree and made a 'playground' that was basically a hazard no one wanted to play on. "Yeah, well, I ain't no f****t that has to use math and measuring tools to make what I made, fucking South Dakota pussy. I did mine by eye and rage alone."

I think this is much more likely than David saying "aw" about anything. Unless he's saying "aw, it's not my fault your face hit my fist". 

• Love 4

I feel like I was in desperate need of crackers with all that cheese I just watched. Lol.

They really are a cute family. Some people would think that they’re overly doing the cutesy stuff to stick it to Adam Lind and to make a Jenelle jealous, but I truly feel they are so friggin genuine. 

I’m happy for them. Really. ??

• Love 12

I just watched this. I loved it, I wasn't a bit bored. I smiled through the entire thing, I think they're adorable together and as a family. I'm not usually a person who goes nuts over a baby but damned if that little Watson isn't the cutest thing, I want to smush those cheeks. The love and silliness and goofiness seems really genuine to me. I think it's great. 

I hope this puts to rest the "why did Chelsea buy 2 wedding dresses and have 2 weddings" argument.  The second wedding dress was actually the first one that she couldn't wear because she got pregnant. And she didn't have a second wedding ceremony just a great party.  

I loved every second of this. It's the first Teen Mom related show I've watched in over a year and I'm so glad I watched. I think I'll keep it on the DVR for a while. 

• Love 22

I loved this so much. My damn hormones were in overdrive already, so I happy-cried through the entire thing and I don't think I ever stopped smiling. I felt like that line from friends, "you look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth."

Cole is incredible. The crib, the father daughter dance, the existence of Watson... I caaaaaaant 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I nominate this for her thread title.

I second that!! How awesome would that be? You know the TM cast members all read this site and that would piss them off and drive Jenelle FURTHER into her jealousy.

Heys Mods. Maybe:

Except for Chelsea (& Cole) the success story ...

I suck at this. Maybe others have better ones lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7
On 12/22/2017 at 7:57 AM, AirQuotes said:

A Jennitelle sore? 

• Love 8

I finally had the time to watch this and I'm so glad I did.

I've been on the look out for my own Cole-like guy since we "met" him, but once I saw Cole building that crib in the garage, not even stained and painted....talk about a REAL MAN.

(Except for the hunting thing. I also really wish the rug on Watson's floor didn't resemble a dead animal, but I understand that each region of the country is different in terms of hobbies.)

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 4

I finally watched this special last night on Demand. I was reading the posts here and decided to watch. 

That crib scene always warms my heart. What a beautiful gift to give your child. So much better than that scene with Kail and her ridiculous mother demanding a $1500.00 crib from the Riveras. 

The crib-making scene reminds me of my late father who would build things and fix things. Very hands-on. 

• Love 3