Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I mean, the show is still going with "No one has any idea whatsoever that Robin is a prisoner." That just doesn't fly with me. They gave characters way too much information for it to be believable. They know about the clinic, they know she revived Hells, they know about Victor, they partly know about Jason (except Liz and Nik know all), they all haven't spoken to Robin in over a year. "They" includes Anna, Sam, Patrick, Liz, Nik. Every character close to Robin should feel shitty, IMO.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I get the reasoning in wanting to leave Patrick/Liz intact, but I can't agree with it. Okay, Patrick and Sam started before Liz decided it was "her time", but if not for her keeping the whopper of a lie about Jason and basically maniacally trying to "help" Samtrick skip towards marriage themselves, Sam/Patrick would likely not have gone as far as it has, possibly again hurting Emma and - I guess - Danny (as he is so young) when it inevitably implodes.

Liz hasn't given two shits about her BFF, Patrick, since she got a chance to hop on Jason's pogo stick, so I fail to see why he should extend her any sort of courtesy except for a huge FU and peace out, to her. If and when that crumbles, that is all on Liz there.

• Love 6

Having said that, I don't want to see Liz go off on Patrick.  But not because she is somehow remotely in the know as to what is up with Robin now, but because I like the Liz/Patrick friendship.  I don't see either having a real reason to go off on the other when all this falls apart.  Liz keeping Jakeson's identity a secret isn't what's inevitably going to blow up Patrick's relationship with Sam.  It's the reveal that he's Jason that will (most likely) blow that relationship up.  It's not like Sam and Patrick would have been fine and dandy if Liz would have come clean any time in the past 5 months.  These two have been nothing but human speedbumps to the "greatest wuv story ever told" for the better part of this year.  I don't need to see their friendship destroyed in the process, as well.  Let the Borg and his bride go back to hanging out in the penthouse in their color-coordinated all black outfits and sniffle and blink, but at least leave one of the very few genuine friendships on this show in tact.  

Patrick and Sam wouldn't have been together if Liz had told the truth anytime in the past 5 months. Emma wouldn't be talking about losing another step-mother because Sam wouldn't be living in her mother's house and engaged to her father.

Liz encouraged Patrick to marry a woman that she knows is married to her fiance and invited them both to her wedding.

"Genuine friends"  don't do things like that.  

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

Not to sound like I hate the kids, lol, but I don't think Patrick is going to flip out for Emma and Danny's sake. It's either going to be 1) about his personal manpain because he was going to marry Sam and it wouldn't have gotten that far if Liz told the truth, or 2) He'll blame Liz for the length of Robin's captivity (this is if Jason remembers and/or Patrick grows a brain when the truth is revealed.)

• Love 2

Can we all agree that, seriously, no fucks are to be given when Sonny/Carly find out?

In fact, I'd love for Jason to have his Q on and shove Sonny to the ground for murdering AJ. I want scenes to see the looks on their faces that, no, Jason isn't Borg anymore.

Considering the Sonny Asslicking Tour that seems to have replaced GH on ABC, I think you'll be waiting a looooooooooooooooooong time for that.

• Love 2

Maybe after all the fallout of the Dante/Valerie one night stand comes to light, Sonny can say to Dante "you're just like me, son," and Dante can flip him out of the chair?

Nah, that's a nice thought but with the St. Sonny Show, Dante would probably fall to his knees in tears and tell him that's the best thing ever said to him.

• Love 3

Nah, that's a nice thought but with the St. Sonny Show, Dante would probably fall to his knees in tears and tell him that's the best thing ever said to him.

Let me dream.  The show will crush those dreams soon enough. 

• Love 2

Let me dream.  The show will crush those dreams soon enough. 

It could happen, but afterwards everyone would just explain Dante's throwing him out of the wheelchair by going, "oh he didn't mean it, he's just emotional right now!" And everyone would scream at Dante that he's an evil bastard for beating up a paralyzed man and they don't even know him anymore!!!!111

• Love 5

Liez fans can take solace in the fact that at least she hasn't hooked up with a serial killer who got her son raped :(

Call it what you like but, Jason is a killer for hire. he even went to save Sony and TJ. Just six gun Pete without the guns.. No difference to me. A killer is a killer. Do it because of a tumor or for money and to run the mob what's the difference. Liz will be the goat, Nick will be the winner, and Sam and her kid will be back in the mob.

• Love 2

Honestly, I can't wait to see how Patrick "Everything is right in the world" Drake is written when Robin comes back. Like, "Oh. I've been blissfully happy for a year! How you doin'?"

At this point? I wouldn't be surprised to see JT break character, and say, "I've been treading water for a year now. Thank God you're back to exit me off of this show -- errr, I mean out of Port Charles. Yeah, to join me in leaving PORT. CHARLES. Don't need to pack, I'm not taking anything with me.

Robin: Even our kid?

Jason: Ehhh, who am I to interfere with her earning her college tuition? Leave her with Fi -- Anna.

Frank: Cut. Wrap. Great. Moving on ......

Kimberly: Did he even hear what you said?

Jason: Not since January, 2014.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 12

I wonder if they will have someone read the Christmas story to the kids at the hospital this year. I can't think of who they would use but if it is Sonny, I will have a full on rage blackout.

Don't worry, Lillybee, Sonny will be too busy "miraculously" walking…possibly on water. Franco will read the story, of course!

• Love 1

Here's some predictions/specs of mine:

Curtis is going to be TJ's dad. GH will also find someone else to play TJ, as TRi will get a better job.

Curtis/Greenlee will totes do it. Unless someone else is TJ's dad.

Morgan is so totally Avery's father. It has Emmy Winner Bryan Craig on it because the only way he'd win is if he was in all the scenes with a baby.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 1

The Avery Bavery babies, at least last spring and summer, were legitimately more talented than a lot of the cast.

Not to name names but Mo, Bry-dog, The Staff and RoHo should take acting lessons from those babies.

• Love 1

There is a very vague rumor out there that undead Jake is really Lucky's and Liz may be lying yet again.

Unless Lucky is returning in the next month or two (recast or not), this is dumb. Actually, it's dumb regardless. As was/is Dead Now Alive Jake's resurrection.

• Love 5

I do think it's too bad that they brought Jake back though. 4 preteen kids is too many and it would've been nice for Liz to have one planned pregnancy in a relationship that wasn't imploding or a ONS

• Love 2

I'm calling this now: Lulu using Johnny to get Val out of town/her life is going to backfire when the revenge scheme causes Valerie to miscarry her baby with Dante.

I don't think she'll be pregnant. The writers went to the trouble of trying to make us think she was pregnant before. Plus, what's the point of making her pregnant? Dante is with her.

I don't think she'll be pregnant. The writers went to the trouble of trying to make us think she was pregnant before. Plus, what's the point of making her pregnant? Dante is with her.

It's one way to keep the wedge between Dante and Lulu. And if Lulu is responsible (directly or indirectly) for the death of Dante's baby with Valerie…it "evens up" the score between them. And, more importantly, it makes the continued split seem more like the wimmen's (Lulu's) fault.

• Love 1

It's one way to keep the wedge between Dante and Lulu. And if Lulu is responsible (directly or indirectly) for the death of Dante's baby with Valerie…it "evens up" the score between them. And, more importantly, it makes the continued split seem more like the wimmen's (Lulu's) fault.

I just don't think it's happening, but we'll see. People have been predicting Valerie is gonna be pregnant and/or crazy ever since she came on. At this point I don't think either is happening in the immediate or near future. Besides, the show seems to think Lulu and Valerie/Dante are even now because they apologized twice.

• Love 4

I don't care how a tock baby happens, as long as it's a tock. If that makes me a terrible, beyond awful person, so be it. NO MORE BABIES.

I kinda need Lulu to be knocked up with, like, Johnny's twins. I'm sorry. :weeps:

• Love 8

I hope they aren't setting up some campus rape storyline for Molly. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but my spidey-sense was tingling. I think it was the combination of "I want to live in the dorms," and "I never want to have sex," and then the unrelated scenes involving Todd and Liz. 

Yes, I know he's not Todd.

• Love 3

I hope the writers aren't even going to try. I really don't want what should be a compelling story turned into some weird showcase for Morgan being weird, Franco being an art therapist, Sonny being um Sonny, Billy Miller grinding his teeth, as KeMo cries and NLG wails while getting sexual healing from Julian. And Ric is not present, TJ is either gone or miscast (recast ) and the victim isn't even present. Instead of scenes where Liz and/or Michael talk to Molly about their healing from rape with Laura with them, we'd get hypocritical and hard to endure scenes from Sonny (clearly abusive to everyone in his life), Franco (rape facilitator ), Morgan (just no), Jason (about as honorable as any murdering douche). ABC has done great rape stories on prime and daytime, but this regime can't write a decent nor properly handled rape story.

• Love 1

I'd fully respect and understand Roger Howarth if he told them he wasn't doing that shit and just walked out. But I respect he's got bills to pay and a family to support. Him leaving OLTL for them wanting Todd paired with his victim was imo probably what started the Roger is difficult rumors.