Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, KerleyQ said:

And after months of nobody caring, we'll find out that the killer was some girl who he raped at some point after he was released from prison - someone we've never seen before and will never see again.  

Or Julian since he's currently the one to blame for everything. 

14 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

So, we're going back to that, again?  Why can't we have latex masks again or something?  Let me guess...TG is stopping by for a visit? 

It's Olivia Jerome.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Hide contents

It's Olivia Jerome.

Lol.  Are we sure Ron isn't a script writer anymore?  Is he consulting?  Long, moonlit dinners with Frank?  This totally seems like something he'd do.  But I don't think he'd have made Griffin a priest nor given Duke a son. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

oh my God, if it's a), that means the Jeromes will now be up to Kiki, Ava, Julian, Olivia, and Griffin. Sam will have yet another hot cousin she can't sleep with.

That horrific family has taken over this show.

17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ditto Lucas. ;)

Wrong! That's her hot brother she can't sleep with.

4 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

That horrific family has taken over this show.

Do you choose them, the Corinthii, or the Obrecht-Westbourne-West-Reeves whatever the hell their last name is.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I was leaning more towards her maybe futzing with test results, perhaps related to Sam's recent appointment?  I mean, if she wants to kidnap the baby, no need to see Dr. Lee right this minute.

I think OJ plans on using Dr. Lee in some way to get to Sam.  Maybe something as simple as copying her appointment book so Liv knows where Sam will be at a specific date/time, or pretending to be Dr. Lee's assistant to call Sam to her office.

Either way, I think we'll see Sam kidnapped or trapped in a (falling/failing?) elevator a là Anna--which may be part of the reason we saw Anna by the elevator while Liv asked Finn where Obstetrics is located.

12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam's kid gets stolen or has a life-threatening illness. Or both.

Where is Heather?  Oh it's going to be Nina again.  Gross.  Sigh.   I'll guess Nina because she wants a "child" for Valentin.  And the cycle of gross continues.  I imagine Jason's inner monologue is missing the dock.

It might be Olivia J. who steals Sam's kid, to show Julian who's boss. She has threatened his family before. 

Whatever happens, I'm sure Franco will somehow be involved in the resolution, because it's so unfair that Sam hates him and is mean to him. Doesn't she know he's a good guy? Look what he did for her! UGH.

• Love 5

So... SK isn't on B&B anymore.   The new promo has Nelle saying "what goes around comes around,  bitch!" to Carly and Sonny, as she slaps Carly.  I'll call AJ alive, Nelle is his kid, and Franco figures it out, effectively trying to make the Q' s love him and Jason for bringing his brother back.  Or he kidnapped Jake and works with Helena.

• Love 1

My spec is that Laura is going to cross some lines re: Charlotte's custody and that Kevin will eventually dump her for it.  Which I'd kinda enjoy, I'd like to see Laura have to win him back versus him always being the one pursuing her.

• Love 4

I predict that Kevin will eventually take his pet duck and leave PC forever. He'll meet a nice,  drama free lady and they spend their time solving codes.  

Why do these writers make me hate characters I used to like?  Laura and Anna are annoying.   I want to call poison water, but that's too hard for Jelly.

NutmegsMom has a theory: Anna's twin, Alex, slept with Valentin and sold him out to the DVX and issued the Kill Order. ABCD has all the characters back from Prospect Park, and it would give FH an Emmy reel (a competent storyline is still questionable).

• Love 2

Does Anna really have a twin? Because if so then yes, that is totally what's going to happen. I didn't know about her having a twin though and my first thought was that it would be someone in an Anna mask that slept with Valentin.

Edited by peachmangosteen

According to wikipedia:

Alex was having strange flashes of memory and began to wonder if she was going insane, or if she was Anna Devane, a look-alike who had been presumed dead almost 10 years earlier in a boat explosion. In actuality, Alex's "loving" mother Charlotte had once placed her in a brainwashing facility (disguised as a mental hospital) and forced her into becoming a secret agent in a terrorist organization. Alex was supposed to kill Anna.

When she couldn't go through with it, Charlotte had her crew kill Anna and implanted false memories in Alex's mind to make her believe she was Anna. Charlotte was planning on killing her but Edmund stopped her in the nick of time.

While being taken away by the police, Charlotte had a final revelation: She was not Alex or Anna's biological mother; they were the product of a cousin of the man Alex thought was her father. Charlotte had convinced the mother that one of her twins had been stillborn, and then smuggled the child (Alex) out of the hospital, raising her as her own. Alex was devastated to learn her entire life had been a lie and that she had a sister she had never known.

35 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think what the character used to be matters at all to these writers/FV lol.

Very true.

I do remember when Alex first showed up on AMC, she was Dimitri's mysterious widow who Erica was totes suspicious of and they had some enjoyable bitch-offs.  But she wasn't really popular in her own right, IIRC, which is why they did that whole weird story linking her to Anna and then Alex moved off-screen somewhere with Dimitri and Anna started banging David Hayward. #upgrade

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
On 3/29/2017 at 10:20 AM, TeeVee329 said:

If memory serves, Anna's twin Alex was a wet blanket, I can't see her doing anything that interesting.

You mean writers plan to have a character act completely out of their established traits in order to advance a plot? What? I never heard of such a thing. LOL.

It would be funny if Alex was a total bitch.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

You mean writers plan to have a character act completely out of their established traits in order to advance a plot? What? I never heard of such a thing. LOL.

It would be funny if Alex was a total bitch.

And of course they'll reveal she had an affair with Sonny.   For reasons.

• Love 1

LLC suggested Olivia should have an evil twin in SOD. For the record, LLC is also responsible for suggesting to the writers to write in her pregnancy and the breast-feeding story. Please stop suggesting things, LLC.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, ulkis said:

LLC suggested Olivia should have an evil twin in SOD. For the record, LLC is also responsible for suggesting to the writers to write in her pregnancy and the breast-feeding story. Please stop suggesting things, LLC.

The breastfeeding story was stupid, but I'll really never not be annoyed at Leo being conceived on NYE and born in mid-May and being perfectly fine.  That baby had 'tock' written all over him.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, ulkis said:

Oh gawd, she's the one who suggested that story?  Bad, LLC, bad!

• Love 3
(edited)

Unfortunately, even now, there are still a lot of people who get bent out of shape seeing a woman breast-feed in public. So I think the story wasn't out of nowhere. If it hadn't been handled SO badly, it could have been decent. But instead, in TFGH fashion, it went on way too long, had some of the most ham-fisted writing ever, and was insulting to boot.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, ulkis said:

Ugh,  We already have a cast of useless characters.  We don't need more.  I wish they'd at least SORAS Leo to a teenager with Camera and Apple and Spencer.  Just age them all.   Then put a stop to babies for a few years.  A teen/tween Danny would come in handy since we are about to have Jason and Jason Squared.   

Speaking of JasonxJason, anyone care to speculate how this will go?  How many black tees will be on screen at one time on a bored blonde actor?  

• Love 1