Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I think the Cassadines,  the kidney,  Finn, Crichton Clark, Robin, Berlin, and the dead doctor are connected.  I think dead doctor actually took Finn's kidney and gave it to Helena, thinking that the research was well funded and that he/she was saving a child or was blackmailed and could easily get another kidney for Finn.  When the Berlin thing happened,  doctor was in over their head and committed suicide.  Finn went to the Outback and used his research to find experimental meds on himself.   

• Love 2
On 3/9/2016 at 8:01 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

Liz will still have the best hair on GH.

Would it be fair to call BH "Becky with the Good Hair" now? ;)

I'll show myself out...

• Love 10
On April 20, 2016 at 9:45 AM, peachmangosteen said:

So obviously Dr. O is about to get murdered. And someone said on the ep thread that there will probably be a May sweeps murder mystery surrounding it which got me thinking that Dr. O will be murdered at the Nurse's Ball. 

Nah.  Won't happen.  I'd enjoy that too much, and this show hates me.  

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

I think the Cassadines,  the kidney,  Finn, Crichton Clark, Robin, Berlin, and the dead doctor are connected.    

I think you may be onto something there. Hope it doesn't take a year to find out.

• Love 2

Well, since BW is playing Claudette and has described her as a spicy hot bad girl.... I'll throw some spec out there.   I don't think Griff is Duke's son.  Nor is he a priest.  I think that he is AJ/Nikki Langston's son and knows about Sonny killing AJ and the part Duke played in it.  Claud will and Nate's marriage wasn't a green card marriage.  She conned him for money because he's dumb.  She found out that Griff is a Q and tried to get money from him too.  

4 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Well, since BW is playing Claudette and has described her as a spicy hot bad girl.... I'll throw some spec out there.   I don't think Griff is Duke's son.  Nor is he a priest.  I think that he is AJ/Nikki Langston's son and knows about Sonny killing AJ and the part Duke played in it.  Claud will and Nate's marriage wasn't a green card marriage.  She conned him for money because he's dumb.  She found out that Griff is a Q and tried to get money from him too

You are giving these IIC to, to, too much credit .They couldn't copy this if it was written out for them.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

What makes you think that?

Because I've never believed Duke was Griff's father and now with the "shock" from everyone over him being a priest and Anna side eyeing him after the Wands performance "I thought you said you couldn't dance." It seems like now we are probably supposed to suspect something with Griff.   He has a gun shot wound in his lower abdomen.   The actor looks like a young SD.  The conversations with Sonny and Anna about forgiveness, etc.  Plus, Frank likes to tie his pets to the canvas.  Matt Cohen is most likely a network guy.  BW is a FV pick.  They've been promising more Quartermaines, so I can see this being Frank's response to AJ being killed off.  

My spec -- other than that this summer's ratings will rival last years, which is saying something --

Here are the pairings that'll be tested sometime between now and winter:

Nina and Julian

Carly and Finn

Sonny and Anna

Franco and Liz (ok, that's a given, as it's already happening).

And Carly and Sonny will eventually find their way back to each other.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Francie said:

My spec -- other than that this summer's ratings will rival last years, which is saying something --

Here are the pairings that'll be tested sometime between now and winter:

Nina and Julian

Carly and Finn

Sonny and Anna

Franco and Liz (ok, that's a given, as it's already happening).

And Carly and Sonny will eventually find their way back to each other

And Griffin/Maxie

Dillon/Kiki

I'll call Michael/Claudette

Sabrina/Sonny

Anna/Andre

Serena/Michael

Felix/Hospital Serial Killer (this will be my fav pairing!)

Hayden/Curtis

(edited)

If they ever seriously toy with Sonny/Anna I'm out. OUT! OK lbr I will most likely stick with this show until the end at this point because it's probably coming sooner than later, but I will be very livid if they do this!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Anna may be an unhinged banshee freak who needs to be hit with heavy doses of horse tranquilizers and go through several rounds of electroshock therapy, but I don't think they would put her with Sonny. I'm sure she's headed for a triangle with either Jordan and Andre or Maxie and Griffen. And if Sonny and Carly split he'll probably get with Ava and they'll raise their stupid crypt sex baby together. 

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they ever seriously toy with Sonny/Anna I'm out. OUT! OK lbr I will most likely stick with this show until the end at this point because it's probably coming sooner than later, but I will be very livid if they do this!

Agreed.  That one feels like a deal breaker to me.  It's wrong on pretty much every level.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Anna may be an unhinged banshee freak who needs to be hit with heavy doses of horse tranquilizers and go through several rounds of electroshock therapy, but I don't think they would put her with Sonny. I'm sure she's headed for a triangle with either Jordan and Andre or Maxie and Griffen. And if Sonny and Carly split he'll probably get with Ava and they'll raise their stupid crypt sex baby together. 

I would love a triangle with Anna/Griffin/Maxie, if this were the 90s and it would be well-written. Anna with angst for several reasons, and one of those reasons is because Maxie is her godchild. 

But I have this feeling that Maurice wants Sonny to add an Anna notch in his bedpost. 

I was also seeing some groundwork for Maxie/Griffin and Nathan/Claudette. All these romances seem very "doom to fail," and these couples won't be long-term investments. 

Ava and Alexis seem left out in the cold. Maybe an Ava/Paul pairing or an Ava/Paul/Alexis triangle? 

• Love 4

Matt Cohen and KSt would be way better on the show long term IMO as they're better actors and have more natural chemistry than KSt and RP do.  But writing MC's character as both a priest and the son of Duke Slavery have pigeonholed his character terribly.  For one, the show didn't care about Duke the past few years as they showed him commit terrible act after terrible act with no regard to loyalty or love nor family, yet he mindlessly spouted off about such things.  We were so sick of him that a good bit were glad to see him go, so why give him a son?  Also, when was Griffin the priest/surgeon wunderkind conceived?  Before or during Duke being imprisoned in a Turkish jail for decades? How old is Griff?  He's a surgeon and a priest.  Also, pairing Sonny/Anna will not get MB an Emmy nor critical acclaim.  He's going to have to act in an actually well written show or turn chicken shit into chicken salad like other Emmy winners do.  End of story.  Anna will need a lobotomy to hop into bed with Sonny.  That's very OOC for her.  I'd rather Frank paint everything gray and cancel the Nurse's Ball, kill Franco, kill Nina, kill Julian, and get VI to come on as a love interest for Anna.  Seriously, kill whatever character.  Pay that man. 

• Love 1
On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Francie said:

I would love a triangle with Anna/Griffin/Maxie, if this were the 90s and it would be well-written. Anna with angst for several reasons, and one of those reasons is because Maxie is her godchild. 

But I have this feeling that Maurice wants Sonny to add an Anna notch in his bedpost. 

I was also seeing some groundwork for Maxie/Griffin and Nathan/Claudette. All these romances seem very "doom to fail," and these couples won't be long-term investments. 

Ava and Alexis seem left out in the cold. Maybe an Ava/Paul pairing or an Ava/Paul/Alexis triangle? 

How about if it was well written with the 90s writers (Not Guza) because Maxie was a child in the 90s.

This summer on GH:

Ava can't  resist Sonny's machismo and they bang.  Carly turns to Jax as they figure  out what is going on with Joss.  They hug, giving Sonny more excuses to bang Ava.  Ava is the devil because she is a woman who has sex.  The serial killer kills her because she is terrible.   Sonny is blamed for the only murder he didn't do.  Lol.  Dr McBain has to clear him.  Dr O and him team up,  opposite doctor /detective style.  TJ finds out Shawn is his dad.  He gets paroled.  Or released,  as everyone finds out Nik was responsible for Hayden getting shot.  Curtis is revealed as TJ's dad.  Shawn and TJ are mad at Jordan so they leave for their respective  primetime shows, visiting  occasionally.   Nik has a new face because rocks.  Spencer pushed him because reasons.  Liz is targeted by the serial killer and then gross her and Franco.  The serial killer is that annoying nurse.  I dgaf about Claudette, but I'm  sure it will suck.  Dante and Lulu will probably adopt a kid or get a dog.  That might be cool.  

• Love 2

Lol.  Fighting over Spencer is literally the most useless custody battle ever.  What are the arguments?  Maternal grandmother who's been in and out of psychiatric treatment vs murdering mobster vs creepy unknown caterpillar?  Yes.  Sign me up for this one.  And it's for the child of two characters that I loathe.  Clearly this is the fall sweeps story.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Ha! Maybe Irina aka Cassandra aka The Woman in White was the rapidly-aged, time-traveling Stavros/Lulu embryo!

I find that more plausible than her actually being Helena's daughter, to be honest.

That would be kinda awesome in a UCG way.   

Or Claudette will come in crazy eyed and shoot Maxie and/or Nathan (bonus points for someone else getting injured), stopping the wedding anyway.

Edited by dubbel zout
putting the "and/" in the right place.
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lillybee said:

There is a spumor out there that Sabrina will fall victim to the hospital killer. Her contract is up in Sept.

Best rumor I've heard in awhile! And I don't hate Sabrina at all but like yea we need to get rid of some of these characters already.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And I don't hate Sabrina at all but like yea we need to get rid of some of these characters already.

That's exactly how I feel. The show has way too many characters, regardless of being on contract or recurring.

• Love 3

@LeftPhalange reminded me of something I had been wondering about.

If GH was cancelled, which FV be nice enough to kill Franco via chandelier a la Ford, or would he be stubborn and force Franco even for the last episode?

It also begs the question, is Franco even worthy of chandelier? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

@LeftPhalange reminded me of something I had been wondering about.

If GH was cancelled, which FV be nice enough to kill Franco via chandelier a la Ford, or would he be stubborn and force Franco even for the last episode?

It also begs the question, is Franco even worthy of chandelier? 

Come on, you know the last scene of this 53+ year old television institution will be Franco standing by the big General Hospital sign with pictures of Steve Hardy and Jessie Brewer behind him, and he will turn around, shut off the lights and exit (probably turning one last cartwheel on his way out).  End scene forever.

But the return of Chandy to soaps to kill Franco would be one hell of an amazing ending.  (Hopefully Prospect Park wouldn't prevent his appearance, LOL.)

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

FV would never disrespect such a soap superstar by killing him off on the last episode.

He lets him be seen on tv the way he looks now! I think there's enough disrespect lurking deep in Frank's chest. :p

• Love 5

As much as I hated Sabrina, she is a young wimmins, womb, and non-mob, so Im decidely against her being murdered by a seriel killer.

As for the end of the show, I want a montage of the giant "G" and "H" to fall off the top of the hospital, and respectively kill Sonny & Carly interspersed with AJ & Tracy clinking their glasses.  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

At this point I'll believe Sabrina's dead when she's gone five years.

If it comes to that re: Franco, Frank would likely have Gentle Misunderstood Martyr Franco sacrifice himself to save Jason, Sam and/or The Children (Jake, Danny, those other whoevers) in a repeat of Bill Eckert's death. Franco dies in Jason's arms! "I only ever wanted to be like... my brother..."*

* - that or he'd actually cave to viewer demand and do a big villainous blowout exit for evil Franco - it's possible. But I think that depends on if something big and hot enough comes along before the next renewal deadline.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4