Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

Speaking of, I wonder what Channing Dungey thinks about Harriett Tubman and that tunnel she dug?

I keep hearing rumors that she's a Shonda choice. (If you believe those who think SR "runs" ABC) So we might find out soon enough, as anyone can google Katherine Heigle or Patrick Dempsey to see what Shonda does when you piss her off.

I dont know if I believe that. Sherwood is on record as saying he wants more shows with repeat and syndicqtion value. Sitcoms and procedurals have that, soapy dramas do not.

So I think we'll see a lot more shows like The Middle, and a lot fewer like Scandal.

All that said, as long as Varni is tossed out on his ass as a "consequence" of the regime change, I'm f'in aces!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I finally realized why the "Larry poisoned Tracy" theory was bothering me so badly. I knew from the get go it sounded ridiculous. Plus, I don't think he would go that far. The thing is, they never showed either of them smoking the joint. But if Tracy smoked it, Larry smoked it with her, so IF he poisoned her, it couldn't have happened that way. She would have noticed if he refused to "partake" with her, in fact,  she would have noticed if he didn't drink with her either, if he poured her a drink.

So unless he poisoned himself too, there's no way there was something in the weed or in the booze, because again...she would have taken notice.

And CRAP if I didn't start getting sucked back in with Tracy and Paul last week during their scene. RB and JE have phenominal chemistry. It's really too bad.

• Love 1

The question is how high is Larry's tolerance?

Meh. I don't think Rebecca Greenlee Hayden Budig Cassadine is Susan. I think she's Larry's daughter, Rachel. She's going to get the company in honor of Lord Larry Ashton. Eh. She'll be Ned's sis, which will lead to my God please bring back Wally chants.

We may never see Susan. She shall dash in the wind like a myth.

• Love 2

This is a show where we have no idea who Josslyn's kidney donor is.  A show where "just the basement blew up."  How Larry could drug Tracy - either in a joint or her drink - is small potatoes compared to some of the other ridiculous leaps of logic this show has taken in recent memory.  It's not a given that he did drug her, but it seems like there has to have been some reason for that whole "Tracy takes a vacation and runs into Larry" thing.  

• Love 6

The question is how high is Larry's tolerance?

Meh. I don't think Rebecca Greenlee Hayden Budig Cassadine is Susan. I think she's Larry's daughter, Rachel. She's going to get the company in honor of Lord Larry Ashton. Eh. She'll be Ned's sis, which will lead to my God please bring back Wally chants.

We may never see Susan. She shall dash in the wind like a myth.

I don't think even Larry knows how high Larry's tolerance is. I'm surprised the man still has a liver/any other body part.

I won't state emphatically that Hayden isn't Susan, but the more time that passes, I think not. I also agree we may never see Susan. She could be Larry's kid, but Larry's one off may be nothing more than that. I thought his appearance had to have a purpose, but that would make sense. And..making sense is something they don't seem to be interested in.

Would love for her to be Ned and Dillon's sister and Tracy's kid, simply because the Q's need a female younger generation presence. What's up with all the boys, anyway?

UGH

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

I'm torn because I mostly like Hayden and I do think it could be interesting/entertaining is she was Tracy's daughter/a Q, but then again she's in love with Nik, who tried to murder her and is generally awful, so I don't know if I really want her being tied to Tracy/the Q's.

• Love 3

I'm torn because I mostly like Hayden and I do think it could be interesting/entertaining is she was Tracy's daughter/a Q, but then again she's in love with Nik, who tried to murder her and is generally awful, so I don't know if I really want her being tied to Tracy/the Q's.

You know, as time goes on, I'm less and less picky. My favorites are lucky to get airtime. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. And....the airtime and stories for people of a certain age are a lot better now than they were years ago. So, if I have to have the Qs stuck with Hayden, Nikolas and Paul, I'll take it. I'd rather have that, than no Tracy or Qs at all. Besides that, who better to handle Nikolas than Tracy? She can handle him better than his own mother. SOMEBODY needs to put him in his place. Laura just frets he's being hurt by the woman HE tried to kill.

Lordy.

Anyway-yes, Tracy deserves better than Paul, but if Anna fans don't him with her(and they don't seem to, based on the groaning I see online), I'll take him.

I'd rather see Jane and Richard ripping it up, and giving me something to watch, than no Jane  at all.

The show has taught me well. Be grateful for what you get, because it can be taken away. Especially when your favorite isn't a pet, and is over 50.

I'm afraid I don't have much choice. I really cannot see the show bothering again to give Tracy a romance. I think that's why they had her decide she just needed "to have fun", and they are giving her this illness storyline-AND why Paul is like a bouncing ball with the wimmins. They are deliberately avoiding giving her a man.

It sucks.  :(

I like Rebecca Budig. On a really great soap with great writing and great production, Greenlee would be the child of Tracy Q and Dr David Hayward. No need for explaining, just awesome scenes with VI, JE, and RB. Then Dr David Hayward would have been CoS this whole time, he'd have helped save Robin because he and Anna had a child, and he'd have revived AJ. He'd also have laughed at Sonny because he's seen and done more evil than Sonny can ever do, yet he has tried to save his kids (but spared us from Babe). But we can't have nice things.

So our best is to hope David Gregory doesn't show up as Paul's unknown son wanting revenge for Susan. Because we all know Frank is one step away from that trigger.

He's an "actor" (live mannequin ) who played a rapist turned "hunk" on that other show Frank worked on that Frank put into every story. Imagine the dullness of Tree, blandness of Mayo, the Whatever of Val and multiply that by the strength of a thousand suns with the ability to reproduce and yell, and you have David Gregory.

Or ask the OLTL board about The Rapist Robert Ford.

• Love 2

So, in the few words I caught today of about six scenes I zoomed through, Nina kept saying "baby' and "Franco." Meanwhile, Franco and Liz are getting chummier by the week.  

This show seems to treat Michelle Stafford as a big casting "get," so maybe they wouldn't do this. But do you suppose by May sweeps we'll be in the midst of some story where Nina has been driven insane with jealousy of a Liz/Franco relationship, because Liz has all these kids and Franco gets along with them, and she doesn't have kids, and if she only had a baby blah blah blah, but he's even less interested in her now that he has the Liz brood, and then...I don't know, Nina will be chasing Liz through the woods with a knife? Nina always reads "crazy" to me in the best of times, and it doesn't seem she's serving much of a purpose with what they're giving her. The Crimson stuff sure isn't much. Could she be the new Lisa Niles? 

Then there could be some shit where Jason and Franco put their differences aside to work together by...going to the woods to save Liz from knife-wielding Nina. And Sam would be threatened but trying not to let on, all "I'll help you! I'm a private investigator!" 

I think we might get Maxie and Nina and Lulu bonding over man trouble while they have drinks at the Metro Court, as Olivia occasionally chimes in to complain about breastfeeding or Alexis and Carly complains about Sonny, Morgan, Ava, or any woman Michael dates. When Nina learns Maxie and Franco had a ONS years ago, then she might chase Liz with the knife.

Frank, buoyed by the buzz generated for the lizard, decides to replace half of the cast with animals.

Frank then becomes so excited by the cost savings, imagine half the wardrobe people and cost and half the make up costs are gone, that he makes further cuts, until the only on screen actors are Micheal Easton, Michelle Stafford, and Roger Howarth. At ABC's insistence, Maurice remains. He does voice overs for the stuffed beaver in his office.

• Love 7

I'm speculating about Silas Finn McBain's needle. It's for hormone injections. He's either Claudette or it's Helenas's brain in Silas's body. And Silas's brain has been transported into the lizard.

• Love 3

I'm speculating about Silas Finn McBain's needle. It's for hormone injections. He's either Claudette or it's Helenas's brain in Silas's body. And Silas's brain has been transported into the lizard.

If we had more creative writers, I'd be with you. However, these are the same minds that dragged out Boob Saga, Parasitic Brain Worms from Food, Duke Sired a Kitten, Sonny Walks, and Hayden is Some Random Girl. Ergo, I literally think it's drugs, cancer, or some kidney disease. Probably that Helena stole his kidney and gave it to Joss in place of Undead Jake's many moons ago. How? Because. Why? Reasons. And that's why Dr. Michael Easton wants revenge. He's also the man in the reflection in the tea cup. She stole his kidney and the remaining one is failing. It would also, imo, explain Service Lizard. Many conditions, both medical and emotional, require service animals. Example: I have severe crohns disease and interstatial cystitis (an autoimmune disorder of the bladder). I was offered a service animal, but my last two surgeries helped me. My medical conditions have affected my kidneys, so my cat (though I've joked around) has undergone some training specific for me like a service animal. (He's almost certified. ) So, a kidney disease would explain service lizard.

Sorry for the long post.

• Love 2

Today, Laura said to Nik that she was proud that he was her first-born. That is just such a weird way to say that you're proud of your kid that I assume she must have had another child before him who we're just now going to learn about because Helena. No really, because Helena this time. The thing she loved and lost: Nik's older brother. Or sister, I guess, but since I've been thinking that Dr. Michael McLizard is really a Cassadine, I have a terrible feeling that he's going to turn out to be Laura's first child, born on Cassadine Island, whom she thought died at birth, and I think they're going to do this even though Michael Easton is 49 and Genie Francis is 53. The only thing I can't figure is what Scotty's old casebook would have to do with anything.

• Love 5

Because you're on the right track, but Dr Michael Easton isn't the first child. Scotty and Laura had a child together and Luke raping Laura caused the miscarriage. Laura had something she loved- a potential family with Scotty- and she lost it. I think Lulu got the empty envelope because if Laura got the life she was supposed to live, Lulu wouldn't exist. Shed literally be nothing. I still think Dr. Finn had his kidney stolen by Helena and Joss has it. That's probably why he and Carly are having all those scenes.

• Love 1

Because you're on the right track, but Dr Michael Easton isn't the first child. Scotty and Laura had a child together and Luke raping Laura caused the miscarriage. Laura had something she loved- a potential family with Scotty- and she lost it. I think Lulu got the empty envelope because if Laura got the life she was supposed to live, Lulu wouldn't exist. Shed literally be nothing. I still think Dr. Finn had his kidney stolen by Helena and Joss has it. That's probably why he and Carly are having all those scenes.

And perhaps the injections are to keep the remaining kidney from failing? I thought this too, yesterday. But why use his kidney, though? Yes, I know. Reasons. My original thought about him was that he might be either Mikkos or Tony, unthawed. And perhaps one of his kidneys just didn't survive the process. But I can't imagine how or why a healthy kidney would magically be put into Joss. I don't think he and Joss met for no reason though, so you are probably right about the kidney.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

I COULDN'T HELP IT. You know it's coming - the most fertile woman in PC and a guy who doesn't want a baby - this is happening.

ulkis has probably already read a fic about sexy love caverns and Franco seed

• Love 5

I COULDN'T HELP IT. You know it's coming - the most fertile woman in PC and a guy who doesn't want a baby - this is happening.

ulkis has probably already read a fic about sexy love caverns and Franco seed

what are you talking about :innocent smile:

Now I'm gonna go look for Franco fic

• Love 6

I COULDN'T HELP IT. You know it's coming - the most fertile woman in PC and a guy who doesn't want a baby - this is happening. ulkis has probably already read a fic about sexy love caverns and Franco seed

I just vomited. But literally, the story writes itself. I now see Nina chasing Liz with a knife up multiple flights of GH stairs to the roof.

• Love 3

Just imagine it. Mo could start stammering through his lines again. RoHo comes into the scene and does a handstand.

NLG brushes her bangs out of her eyes in a dramatic moment. RoHo walks through the room juggling knives.

JE does her "HA!" Laugh. Roho rides a unicycle through the Q sitting room. Complete with horn.

Anyhoo....the whole Secret Agenda Finn has going with the Lab. I am not so sure about the kidney anymore-if he's missing one, he was awful cool about it. I am wondering, could all his protestations about not working at the hospital have been an act to get Monica to offer up unsupervised access to the lab? It's just that, you know, I keep remembering the lab that Stavros was "reborn" in used to be in the hospital somewhere, didn't it? And there was the idea ME might be a Cassadine in the very beginning. I don't think he is-but he certainly could physically pass for one.  I do think he ties in with them, somehow though. Hopefully on the side of good, because this show is overrun with enough "dark" characters.

• Love 1