Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, jsbt said:

At this point I'll believe Sabrina's dead when she's gone five years.

Hell, if they kill Sabrina, they'll probably just resurrect her as Maritza, an old flame of CarrrrrJoe's.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, jsbt said:

If it comes to that re: Franco, Frank would likely have Gentle Misunderstood Martyr Franco sacrifice himself to save Jason, Sam and/or The Children (Jake, Danny, those other whoevers) in a repeat of Bill Eckert's death. Franco dies in Jason's arms! "I only ever wanted to be like... my brother..."*

Franco will die in Luke's arms, not Jason's. You know TG will return for the end of GH, and Frank won't be able to resist combining History!, meta, and two soap legends in the same scene.

• Love 2

Actually I have my doubts about TG returning for the last episode. MAYBE if JJ comes back for it. Maybe if JE is still on the show, but I think she will leave by then.

I really need JE to go. I wanted HER to be the hospital killer, and now I need her to die protecting Dillon or someone from Paul.  I'll tune back in for her exit story, if she gets an actual story. If not, I'll watch clips of her goodbye scenes. I grew up watching this show off and on with my mom(she hasn't watched this show-or any soaps-in about ten years herself), and I came back for JE in 2003 and have been hanging on for her since. Just tired of being disappointed repeatedly, and I'm so ready for it just to be over. If this show was a lame animal, some good hearted soul would have put it out of it's misery already.

I don't want JE leaving under a cloud.

I can see her sticking around until the bitter end given that her workload isn't much, and it's a paycheck. On the other hand, I can see her leaving before that (assuming it's her choice and not a plot point) because she's finally tired of the crappy writing and bare-bones production values.

• Love 5

It's just so stupid and wasteful. RC had a setup (despite the dreadful relish story) to have AJ and Tracy, the Quartermaine black sheep, work together to save ELQ. Y&R and B&B have basically been doing corporate stories for decades and GH hasn't managed ONE decent one in years

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It's just so stupid and wasteful. RC had a setup (despite the dreadful relish story) to have AJ and Tracy, the Quartermaine black sheep, work together to save ELQ.

Such a waste, even if AJ was fat.

• Love 3
  •  

I don't want JE leaving under a cloud.

Honestly, the character just leaving town to me would be a cloud. That's a lame send off for any character, but especially one who is a core member of a core family. Packing her bags and leaving was lame every other time she did it, too-except for the 93 exit, when she got to steal her kid and steal all that money from Marco Dane. THAT was memorable, and sad, and funny, and all the things a good exit should be.

• Love 1

Since I'm bored, can't stand an unhinged Franco dating Elizabeth and can smell an upcoming Teddy battle between the Qs and Dr. Joe. I'll throw this opportunity out there: Why not set it up for a good ol' fun MoC(marriage of convenience) between Liz and Dr. Joe? Let Jason have a hissy fit over something and he decides to take Liz to court over something for the care of Jake. Even to get his name on Jake's birth certificate and to get parental rights. It could easily turn nasty. Dr. Joe is battling for Teddy with the Qs. Have someone point out it would be advantageous for both of them to be married. Reputable doctor and nurse raising 4 boys together. Who knows? It could work out! Loved GL's Danny and Michelle!

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:39 PM, stlbf said:

Since I'm bored, can't stand an unhinged Franco dating Elizabeth and can smell an upcoming Teddy battle between the Qs and Dr. Joe. I'll throw this opportunity out there: Why not set it up for a good ol' fun MoC(marriage of convenience) between Liz and Dr. Joe? Let Jason have a hissy fit over something and he decides to take Liz to court over something for the care of Jake. Even to get his name on Jake's birth certificate and to get parental rights. It could easily turn nasty. Dr. Joe is battling for Teddy with the Qs. Have someone point out it would be advantageous for both of them to be married. Reputable doctor and nurse raising 4 boys together. Who knows? It could work out! Loved GL's Danny and Michelle!

I would love this because JVP and BH would be absolutely beautiful together.  I could stand to watch them in scenes.  Sigh.  That would be love in the afternoon, a gorgeous doctor teaching his surrogate sons Spanish as he falls in love with his marriage of convience wife.  I'm down.  RoHo can make wooby eyes, CD can make grr faces, BM can be bored.  Perfect story.  Maybe KeMo can cry because that's Sam's thing now. 

• Love 3

So I'm not the only one? I'm not crazy!  The damn thing almost writes itself! And they would bring so much damn pretty together!

And if we can't have Dr. Matt combat for whatever stupid reason, then I will settle for Liz and Dr. Joe.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, stlbf said:

So I'm not the only one? I'm not crazy!  The damn thing almost writes itself! And they would bring so much damn pretty together!

And if we can't have Dr. Matt combat for whatever stupid reason, then I will settle for Liz and Dr. Joe.

Nope.  I would even be okay with RoHo tagged along in the triangle too because it'd give it this creepy Wuthering Heights feel a'la Rebecca/Todd in the 90s.  I'd reveal that RoHo isn't playing Franco- it's some victim of Franco, essentially leaving him a different character in an identity crisis.  Liz just can't deal with fixing another broken man, so Dr. Joe wins her over by not being broken.  He's there for her, she can rely on him.  But Liz can't resist a hot mess, so she's torn between falling for her new reliable husband and her former love who's this blank slate to her.  Michael gets PTSD and depression from losing Sabrina and AJ back to back from brutal murders.  He falls apart and fights for custody of Teddy.  Throughout all of this, Liz gets a front burner triangle that is about her and not about any other women nor painting her in a negative light.  Michael gets a story where he actually gets to feel his emotions and it's not about Sonny/Carly.  He gets to feel the way he feels.  The Franco problem is taken care of.  It's a win for all of the characters and fan bases imo. 

• Love 1

Ha! I'm also of the mind to just de-Franco RoHo. Let him remain Heather and Scotty's son. I'm fine with that. Just have him be a brainwashed victim of the real Franco. And then we can also have fun of the town having to say, awe shucks, I'm sorry to the notFranco.  Hell, let it come out that he has a spouse or family in his last life. Bring the wife or a kid to help him remember.  Hell, even drag in Jason. Since he has gone through the same shit. Hee. Let Lauren become jealous if he has his own real kid. 

And a really sick part of me would love for it to turn out that Darby is NotFranco's daughter. Just to blow Lauren's mind. BWAHAHA! 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, stlbf said:

Ha! I'm also of the mind to just de-Franco RoHo. Let him remain Heather and Scotty's son. I'm fine with that. Just have him be a brainwashed victim of the real Franco. And then we can also have fun of the town having to say, awe shucks, I'm sorry to the notFranco.  Hell, let it come out that he has a spouse or family in his last life. Bring the wife or a kid to help him remember.  Hell, even drag in Jason. Since he has gone through the same shit. Hee. Let Lauren become jealous if he has his own real kid. 

And a really sick part of me would love for it to turn out that Darby is NotFranco's daughter. Just to blow Lauren's mind. BWAHAHA! 

As long as we're in agreement that the part will never be played by KA.  And she will never sing.  I'd probably cancel the Nurse's Ball tbh and have soapy gatherings throughout the year that moved the plot along.  I'm sick of the budget going to one giant waste of time that does nothing for the plot and sucks the life out of the show.  It's like the Mob SuperBowl.  I hate it.  I know, I know.  Shoot me.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I'd probably cancel the Nurse's Ball tbh and have soapy gatherings throughout the year that moved the plot along.  I'm sick of the budget going to one giant waste of time that does nothing for the plot and sucks the life out of the show.  It's like the Mob SuperBowl.  I hate it.  I know, I know.  Shoot me.

I would pay actual money to know that the Milo strippers weren't going to happen ever again

• Love 1

Oh, yeah, complete agreement.  And the Nurse's Ball needs to stay off screen for quite sometime.  The fact that Fucking Sabrina was the one who reorganized it still angers00 me. Off screen until the show actually has more than 2 regular doctors and nurses in storylines with a bunch of part timers drafted to be on screen. Nurse Amy, Nurse Felix, Dr. Lucas, Brad, Dr. Joe, even Andre and Kevin. Even Monica should be considered a part timer.

And I want Epiphany to remember that the Gummy Mob was a reason why her beloved only child was MURDERED. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I would pay actual money to know that the Milo strippers weren't going to happen ever again

I'd pay actual money to have Milo go to jail- not be killed, but go to jail for some petty thug crime because that's what happens to petty stupid thugs.  They go to jail for stupid things.  They aren't magical idiot savants who save the world with pixie dust and fairy wands. 

7 hours ago, stlbf said:

Oh, yeah, complete agreement.  And the Nurse's Ball needs to stay off screen for quite sometime.  The fact that Fucking Sabrina was the one who reorganized it still angers00 me. Off screen until the show actually has more than 2 regular doctors and nurses in storylines with a bunch of part timers drafted to be on screen. Nurse Amy, Nurse Felix, Dr. Lucas, Brad, Dr. Joe, even Andre and Kevin. Even Monica should be considered a part timer.

And I want Epiphany to remember that the Gummy Mob was a reason why her beloved only child was MURDERED. 

Ahh Stan.  The King of the Stanvil.  I want Piph to get her brain back too.  Maybe the water was poisoned worse than we thought it was and this is all AJ or Monica's poisoned water dream.  I'd take that with AJ standing over Monica's bedside or even that AJ never came back and BM playing AJ's long lost son standing over her bedside vowing revenge for his father, starting with Michael. 

• Love 1

It would be great if he ran over Kiki and killed her. Of course, he'd also have to kill Ava because I couldn't deal with her screaming about her stupid worthless daughter being dead.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2

Calling it now based on Tuesday's episode with the weird Nelle/Carly conversation- Nelle is related to someone Carly screwed over on her way to the top.  Probably AJ.   She's probably an unknown AJ daughter and will somehow get her hands on the magical, mythical recording, as Paul chose to not tell Jordan about it and Tracy/Michael doesn't know about it.  Now that Michael is mad at Sonny again, this will come into play.  Notice Tuesday that Carly laughed, smirked and told Nelle that she hurt some people who deserved it.  Yeah, that's going to bite her. 

Some of us have always suspected that Avery is really Morgan's daughter, and that Carly had something to do with messing with the DNA test, to "save" Morgan from being shackled to Ava.  If that is the case, now would be the perfect time for that to play out.  Carly no longer has to worry about Morgan marrying Ava.  She's estranged from Sonny over Morgan's death, and she'll likely become even more done with him after he eventually sleeps with Nelle.  So, she decides to reveal the truth.  Naturally, I expect her to initially try to find a way to get the truth out there without revealing that she messed with the initial results, but that would come out at some point, as well.  I could see Carly trying to fight Ava for custody of Avery, especially if it comes out that Ava had been messing with Morgan's medication.  We could have parallel reveals of a mother doing something wrong because she thinks it's in her child's best interests - Carly tampering with the DNA test to protect Morgan from Ava, and Ava messing with Morgan's meds to get Kiki out of her relationship of obligation with him and free her up to be happy with Dillon.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Ava messing with Morgan's meds to get Kiki out of her relationship of obligation with him

Not that I expect Ava to think through things, but talk about an overreaction. This was bringing an atom bomb to a fistfight. Morgan would have inevitably botched things up and broken up with Lauren. It might not have been soon enough for Ava's liking, but it would have happened. Ava didn't need to mess with the meds.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Not that I expect Ava to think through things, but talk about an overreaction. This was bringing an atom bomb to a fistfight. Morgan would have inevitably botched things up and broken up with Lauren. It might not have been soon enough for Ava's liking, but it would have happened. Ava didn't need to mess with the meds.

All she really needed to do was plant some doubts in his head about Kiki/Dillon and then point him in the direction of Darby.  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

It's not Dillon's fault that RPW is out here doing these...things. And anyways, none of that is bad enough to deserve being stuck with Ava's daughter. 

Number #3 was Dillon! And Dillon and RPW's hair and dress are the same lol. That's enough!

• Love 2

I think Ava may get her hands on Nelle's recording & use it to get Avery back.  And, of course, by then Nelle will have changed her mind about her little plan…but Ava plays it in front of a crowd once she has physical custody just to fuck up Sonny & Carly's life.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

My theory is that Valentine is really Faison with plastic surgery or a new mask.

Or, if Anna and Faison ever did the deed, he's the child she never knew she had because … reasons. 

• Love 2

Is it sad that I wouldn't mind RoHo staying, if they kill off Franco and just bring back Todd Manning. And Blair can come along too. With the now tween Sam. Who can help save the nonexistent teen scene with Joss, Cam and some other girl. Christina Baldwin? Some cousin of Dante’s? A preteen daughter of Sarah Webber? 

Franco is so unviable that I will accept it if this incarnation turns out to be a dream. Make RoHo ANY other character at this point. It's beyond gross that they're trying to make Franco work. He can't. He simply doesn't have the history for any sort of whitewashing to succeed. 

• Love 6

He also doesn't have the writing. The massive ego required to believe that this character could or should be made viable is mind-boggling. Especially when you consider that the tumor was a back-up plan

• Love 6
9 hours ago, stlbf said:

Is it sad that I wouldn't mind RoHo staying, if they kill off Franco and just bring back Todd Manning. And Blair can come along too. With the now tween Sam. Who can help save the nonexistent teen scene with Joss, Cam and some other girl. Christina Baldwin? Some cousin of Dante’s? A preteen daughter of Sarah Webber? 

Only if Blair hates Carly, but is bff with the Q's, Todd hates Sonny, and Dani goes to PCU and dates Michael.  Kiki can magically disappear with her mom and sister.  

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 4:11 PM, Lillybee said:

My theory is that Valentine is really Faison with plastic surgery or a new mask.

God, I wish.  I miss Faison so much.   But I literally don't trust Jelly to write for him.  But I am Team Faison all the way now.  I forgive him for anything. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Only if Blair hates Carly, but is bff with the Q's, Todd hates Sonny, and Dani goes to PCU and dates Michael.  Kiki can magically disappear with her mom and sister.  

I can deal with all of that. Easily. Honestly, I still think that Lauren can be saved. I really don't mind the actress. But the writing is just atrocious. Kiki is a stupid adult nickname. One that no one but her mother/close family should be using. What college age young adult woman wants to put Kiki on their resume? And expect to be treated like an adult? Have her quit whining,  quit being a pawn and get her shit started to get together. Have her in classes at PCU to finish her degree in what the fuck ever. ShIt, have her become friendly with Dani, Molly and TJ. Christ, just give her a friend that isn't Franco or love interest Dillon. Get her away from the Corinthi shrine and worshippers.

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:14 PM, stlbf said:

I can deal with all of that. Easily. Honestly, I still think that Lauren can be saved. I really don't mind the actress. But the writing is just atrocious. Kiki is a stupid adult nickname. One that no one but her mother/close family should be using. What college age young adult woman wants to put Kiki on their resume? And expect to be treated like an adult? Have her quit whining,  quit being a pawn and get her shit started to get together. Have her in classes at PCU to finish her degree in what the fuck ever. ShIt, have her become friendly with Dani, Molly and TJ. Christ, just give her a friend that isn't Franco or love interest Dillon. Get her away from the Corinthi shrine and worshippers.

Kiki did grow up in NYC with a very, I guess boho glam life.  Ava is her mom, who runs art galleries.  I'd assume that Ava would have instilled a bit of taste in her daughter somewhere.  I'm sure Kiki had to be around a lot of fashion shows, etc.  HE looks great in clothes from Free People that they style her in , so why not go with a boho glam direction and have her be a fashion editor/intern for Crimson while she takes classes at PCU for journalism?  She already has a history with Nina, as Silas is her father.  Maybe they just erase the Franco bs and say Nina wants to make it up to Silas and mentor his daughter and make amends.   Hell, they can do a whole youth intern set and have Dani, Molly, and Kiki interning/working at Crimson under Maxie and Nina.  That would allow for more work stories and more grown up stories for Nina/Maxie, while having a younger set.  TJ can stay premed, so maybe he can be mentored by Lucas, who needs to be seen, and Jack Manning can show up and he can be premed as well or intern at ELQ with Michael/Ned.  Hell, have Jason use his medical knowledge and restart med school. 

• Love 1

A new spec - Tom Baker will eventually be found dead.  Franco - who has threatened Tom, assaulted Tom, and currently has Tom locked up in a cage with a SHOCK COLLAR - will be SHOCKED, just SHOCKED when he is accused of murder.  

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And thus, another thrilling whodunit gets kicked off.

And after months of nobody caring, we'll find out that the killer was some girl who he raped at some point after he was released from prison - someone we've never seen before and will never see again.  

• Love 6