Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I don't want Sabrina gone, if it means less Kiki. I'd trade her for Serena Baldwin, Anna Donnely, or Ellie Trout. Michael needs friends /girlfriends. But if I have to choose, I'd accept a Kiki death. A real death, like with no doubt.

The, Kiki, the. And I also want a ban on wigs, babies, the word embryo, and the term "reasons".

• Love 1

There's hate to love and then there's loving the dude who sent a hitman after you.

I don't disagree. But this is the same show that had Sonny calling Carly a bitchslutwhoretramp with her declaring undying love while shrieking in a wedding dress.

Then there's Luke and Laura.

I realize they had different regimes, but if ABC is still involved, I don't see such attitudes going completely away.

• Love 2

There's hate to love and then there's loving the dude who sent a hitman after you.

What's worse - being with the guy who sent a hitman after you or being with the guy who loved you enough to promise to do it with his own hands?*

*I actually would have to go with the latter scenario, aka Sonny and Carly.

• Love 3

I want Rosalie's secret to be that she's a ghost or a nurse for comatose AJ. He never got to return in 2012. (That way if they can't get SK... recast!) What actually happened after Jason fake died was that Monica told Tracy that AJ is alive, so they've been visiting him. They've told Michael the truth. Michael has been secretly visiting his bio dad, but not telling Carly, Sonny, or Morgan and his fiancee Kiki. (Nope, Michael and Kiki were never a thing. ) Everything that's happened the past three years is AJ battling in his mind, while hearing what people are saying to him. The "older Jake" is actually AJ's oldest son that he never got to know. AJ feels guilty still about the accident changing Jason Quartermaine to Morgan, so in his coma, he imagined a new Jason for everyone.

We have conflict with the Quartermaines and Cassadines- AJ's stocks are up in the air, as he's really alive. Conflict with Sonny/Carly- Michael knows the truth, but hasn't played his hand. Can they trust him as someone mysterious starts taking their businesses? Conflict with Robin/Patrick. We learn Liz and Patrick are more than friends.

We learn Liz and Patrick are more than friends.

VETO! ICK! NO!

Patrick should go gay if Liz is ever an option. He has suffered enough! (In all seriousness, Patrick needs individual character revival before any new romance. He was a Cardboard Prince for Sabrina and a yes-man to Sam.)

I am really not against a romance that is not Robin IF Patrick gets to be...Patrick. And Liz is forever not an option. Or Carly.

• Love 3
(edited)

Oh yeah, Pod!Patrick needs to go. I never realized how much I liked that character until RC sucked out all of his personality and brains and I missed Real!Patrick

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a rehabbed Hayden chem-tested with Patrick

The problem I see with this is you have to spend the time to rehab her. Right now so much crap is wrong, I don't want to see the airtime hogged up in redeeming Greenlee, the random.

IMO, it's obvious they need to go ahead and resolve this Jakeson story and Robin's story so, so many other stories can move on. These stories will take time too but once concluded will allow other stories to progress naturally.

Greenlee would be Patrick's third new female in 4 years. He was engaged and about to marry, Sabreena, moved Sam into his house and yet still had unresolved issues with Robin.

KMc hasn't posted about any new directing gig coming up , so maybe they can bring her in to wrap up the Jakeson and Scrubs story.

My advice to TPTB is to make sure the other stories are well written, directed, and acted on the days KMc is airing. Her previous returns, have brought extra eyes and it behooves them to take advantage and try to regain some viewers.

• Love 5

I'm biased as hell, but am I the only one over watching Patrick in romantic relationships? They're all the same. He falls in love with X because she was "there for him" in a time of need and she just happens to be ~great~ as Emma's mommy for his new quickie family. Enough already.

Second, Michael realizes that Sabrina was leading her down the wrong road and he reclaims AJ.

This would be easy enough to write, too.  Just have Sonny get in some turf war or a battle with Ava, where Avery isn't necessarily hurt at all in a confrontation, but it scares Michael enough that he gets her back.  (And if they want to redeem Sonny some, have him decide not to fight it after some soul searching, realizing that he has put his kids in danger too many times and can't protect them as long as they're a part of his life.)  

As for Liz/Patrick..part of me would be into it, because the two of them have good chemistry and I feel like Patrick might be back to his old self (or at least close to it) with Liz.  But, part of me doesn't want to ruin the Patrick/Liz friendship, which I love. 

(edited)

If the show wasn't in such a dreadful place I would say there's value in playing out a short-term story based on the idea someone else had - make Hayden turn out to be Susan Hornsby, Paul's daughter, working with him to take ELQ or whatever. Then send her off for good in three or four months. But right now, no, this show has no time for any more of Rebecca Budig. Just let her go. She has no larger point or purpose.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't think much has to be done to rehab Hayden. So she lied to Jason? And? I'm more worried about Cassadine stink on her.

It's not even about what she did; it's that she was boring and annoying as hell. Her sex crazed ass with Nik and then talking shit about Liz like she's known her for decades, it all was unwatchable to me.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

It's not even about what she did; it's that she was boring and annoying as hell. Her sex crazed ass with Nik and then talking shit about Liz like she's known her for decades, it all was unwatchable to me.

You just described every female character.

Yeah, I don't think she is irredeemable at all; just ridiculously pointless. Perhaps they could make her into something not pointless but first they gotta clear the decks, assess, and then start to bring in new people.

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't think she is irredeemable at all; just ridiculously pointless. Perhaps they could make her into something not pointless but first they gotta clear the decks, assess, and then start to bring in new people.

She needs to go. Along with Franco, Ava, Sabrina, Kiki, Silas, Nina, Madeline/Magda/Whatever, Dr. O, Nathan, Brad, Rosalie, pretty much anyone Ron brought on canvas.

• Love 1

She needs to go. Along with Franco, Ava, Sabrina, Kiki, Silas, Nina, Madeline/Magda/Whatever, Dr. O, Nathan, Brad, Rosalie, pretty much anyone Ron brought on canvas.

I think Sabrina and Jordan can stay, Valerie can stay if they start doing something else with her; Nathan I would cut to recurring. Everyone else Ron created though can go, yeah.

• Love 1

I would keep Sabrina for now, with the Michael romance, and Val for now as well. Nathan I'd still prefer to kill off as Obrecht's exit story, but he could go recurring. I'd see if Ava can be salvaged. Beyond that, they can all go.

• Love 3

Ugh. I just cannot with Sabrina and the boring ass pairing with Michael. I'd like to keep Jprdan but she should be Dante's partner instead of the commissioner, reinstate Anna, disappear Sloane and Valerie can stay but she needs a purpose and a different job

• Love 2
(edited)

Sabrina I'd keep until they can develop a better love interest for Michael, especially if Kiki is still hovering around.

Ditto Nathan, him leaving would create a scary opening for Spinelli. 

I'd also hang on to Valerie for the time being. 

And maaaybe Brad, but if they want to take my suggestion about bringing in Lucas' bad boy-ish paramedic ex from Seattle, that works too.

Edited by TeeVee329
(edited)

Ugh. I just cannot with Sabrina and the boring ass pairing with Michael. I'd like to keep Jprdan but she should be Dante's partner instead of the commissioner, reinstate Anna, disappear Sloane and Valerie can stay but she needs a purpose and a different job

We can be on the Sabrina Has Got To Go boat together. Because her romance with Michael is like...zzzzzzzzzz. Only character she was remotely interesting with was Carlos.

I'm not into Valerie. Regardless of this horrific story, her acting in on par with RP.

Edited by HeatLifer

We can be on the Sabrina Has Got To Go boat together. Because her romance with Michael is like...zzzzzzzzzz. Only character she was remotely interesting with was Carlos.

I'm not into Valerie. Regardless of this horrific story, her acting in on par with RP.

I don't think her acting seems that bad; but nor is it blowing me away. I don't really trust myself to judge, I'm too biased.

It would crack me up if RP was actually pretty good off the show and he just can't handle the one take and the pacing; I thought Lindsay Morgan was atrocious but from all accounts she is not bad on her CW show.

I think BS might be capable with better writing. She looks pretty good in other clips I've seen. But I have no idea what to with her

I would de-Spencer her at this point; maybe they could try her with Morgan then or if they wanted to go with Dante, that would make that relationship slightly less icky to me at this point.

• Love 1

I just think a biracial Spencer is too much of a potential wellspring to dump. They just have to open her character up, not that I have any faith in the new HWs to do that.

• Love 2

I just think a biracial Spencer is too much of a potential wellspring to dump. They just have to open her character up, not that I have any faith in the new HWs to do that.

After reading Jean's tweet from a few weeks ago about being happy to write for BUDIG again, I'm like, this will be bad. But at least I won't see Heather's face jamming a BLT down her throat.

• Love 1

Jean writes what she's told. If they say it's enough with the stars from other shows, she'll write Budig out.

I don't doubt that. I just hope most of the characters I want gone, will be. Things need to tighten up. I need scenes longer than 30 seconds, too.

• Love 1
(edited)

I remember Jean's ATWT being even worse on time and pacing than GH, but that may have been down to the EP, Chris Goutman. Here, Frank is the one behind a lot of the editing and the mastermind behind the short scenes (cut to appeal to a youth demographic, supposedly), which does affect the pacing dramatically though a lot of that is also on Ron. I'm not sure if it'll get better, worse or stay the same.

Edited by jsbt

Since ME is leaving I think that his exit story will be falling on his sword to protect The Nina. He will confess to Avery's kidnapping and join Steven Lars and Matt in prison where all the doctors go.

I actually think he will be murdered.

Based on the preview for tomorrow, he is thinking of coming forward.  And thus people like Ric and Donna Mills (who need Nina to believe she took Avery to make their scheme work) and AvaDenise (who wouldn't want it explained why Silas took Avery) will be in the frame for killing him.

God, I've dreamed of Michael Easton dying violently onscreen for so long. I don't know what I'll do if it finally happens. Where will I go? What will I do? I will have to wander the earth, to rediscover myself and live life as a new man.

• Love 7

I almost wish they'd bust out the Caleb wig and have Michael Easton kill himself.  And then use a rubber bat on a string to show Caleb flying out a window.

It worked for classic soaps of the past

• Love 2

God, I've dreamed of Michael Easton dying violently onscreen for so long. I don't know what I'll do if it finally happens. Where will I go? What will I do? I will have to wander the earth, to rediscover myself and live life as a new man.

What if MORGAN ends up being the one to kill him? Will you have to love Morgan? Will you have to go live in Eterna? or that town that was just New Salem spelled backwards or whatever it was on DAYS?

• Love 1

First things first, you guys are overthinking this.

Murder/suicide! Nina goes "crazy" and kills Madeline, Kiki, Denise, Silas, Franco, Nathan, and herself. Do it in one scene- use a bomb. A piece of something hits Valerie, preventing her from talking about her dead mom. Boom. Problem solved. Robin returns to help everyone. She dumps Patrick, outs Jason, and leaves.

• Love 1

What if MORGAN ends up being the one to kill him? Will you have to love Morgan?

No. A chandelier killed Robert Ford on OLTL but you don't see me sucking cold gleaming chandelier dick 24-7

HA!  That clip is amazing, you can see the shadow of the stick the bat's hanging from!

Classic DS production value imported through the generations by Frank Valentini.

• Love 7

I'll say this: If GH was smart they'd snatch up Ashlyn Pearce (now-ex Aly, B&B). She could easily play one of Lucy's girls.

Yes! I really want to see CD and her in scenes. She's pretty and can act. She looks like she can handle good material. She even made Puffer Fish look good.

• Love 1