Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

Hayden hasn't had sex with Jake.

Hayden has had lotsandlotsandlotsandlotsofsex with Nicholas.

Watch Hayden get knocked up (with another Cassadine), try to claim it's Jake's, and Carly jump up and down "It's not TWWWWWWUUUUEEE! I know the twuth!"

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 1

I have an odd theory on Silas and the Avery kidnapping. I think that in order to keep Ava the "grey" character that makes her so great, the writing will have to "darken" Silas's character a bit. I also think a very strong act will have to be done that's rarely been seen or unexpected to sort of make Nina kind of redeemable. My theory is that Silas guilted Nina into assisting him into helping him kidnap Avery so he could get the bone marrow to save Ava. That way Silas is a kidnapper, but isnt. Nina is redeemed, but isn't. Ron still gets to play hero/villain with each character if he chooses. Someone has to be helping Silas because there's no way he can pull this off alone. Dude can barely stay awake.

• Love 1

I hope Olivia kicks Franco and Nina out of the MC, now that there's no secret to keep. Or she could tell Carly to do it since Olivia is busy birthin' a baby. And if she and Ned are smart (ha!), they'll hire Sam to break into WE NEVER CARED and SERIAL KILLER's room to find the stock certificates before they are evicted.

• Love 6

I hope Olivia kicks Franco and Nina out of the MC, now that there's no secret to keep. Or she could tell Carly to do it since Olivia is busy birthin' a baby. And if she and Ned are smart (ha!), they'll hire Sam to break into WE NEVER CARED and SERIAL KILLER's room to find the stock certificates before they are evicted.

I hope they don't all wind up at Windemere (however it is spelled).

That's a pretty sure bet, but I'd only take that action around September or November.

My guess? Sam will keep having Jason memories, Jake will have flashes. Jake will act more like Jason and be drawn more to Sam. It's going to tear Liz apart and stuff, so like all Ron storylines, we will get fakeouts and stuff. Maybe Micheal will see Jason? Maybe Jason will remember Robin? I'd probably guess that- knowing Ron and his love of retreading stuff- Jason will be on the bridge, near the bridge, and will finally have a lengthy conversation with Michael and then he'll remember Robin, which will lead him to remember a bit more, maybe enough to put the pieces together. They've hinted the "Youre so much like Jason" stuff enough that I think it's speaking to Micheal Quartermaine at length outside of GH after more flashes will spark Jason's memory. Probably because Michael is supposed to be "Young Jason" and Sabrina is "Young Robin" in Ron's writing. So Jason, I'm guessing, will see Micheal and be reminded of a younger version of himself. Micheal Quartermaine is what you'd get if you mixed Jason Morgan and Quartermaine and AJ. Which makes sense and fits Ron's weird agenda of family writing. Whatever. It gets Micheal out of the Corinthos Clutch. And Jason too.

So anyway.... I think Jason will see Micheal, probably end up on the bridge, and have a seizure or get in a wreck. Maybe both since Ron loves retreads. That's going to cause another head injury, which will delay knowing about Jake is Jason. Micheal will be in shock, or he'll be in the wreck with him- adding to Liz's guilt. I also assume that at the same time Robin will appear or Faison. Why? Because.

• Love 3

Does anyone agree that they shot the Duke death scenes in such a way that if they wanted to, they could say that he came to and that Patrick helped him... whatever (fake his death, go into witness protection...)?

• Love 3

You're only truly dead if you're fat.

This is veering off-topic, but can someone explain to me like I'm Morgan why Sean Kanan was considered fat, but Billy Miller isn't?

• Love 2

This is veering off-topic, but can someone explain to me like I'm Morgan why Sean Kanan was considered fat, but Billy Miller isn't?

SK jumped ship while BM wanted to be on GH (kinda).

• Love 1
(edited)

The fat comments were happening for weeks/months before he left and the story was panic attacks, relish and physically assaulting a woman - I don't blame him for leaving 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

Because Billy Miller was cast as Jason, but SK played AJ. Ron doesn't know how to write balanced stories, ergo AJ = bad, so Sonny & Carly can be Sparkle Grey. Bad in Ron land = fat, weak, and loser. SK and Steve Burton look alike, CD and SK have similar body types, as do SK, CD, and Billy Miller. All four men resemble each other facially. It's simply Billy Miller not disagreeing with Ron plus playing a Sparkle Grey character. On Ron's GH, there aren't many full good or bad characters, but sparkly villains you're supposed to feel bad for and understand = sparkle grey. That's why SK is considered fat.

• Love 1

The fat comments started almost immediately in SK's return.  I've always felt like they were one of the many elements of his departure.  It was one of the signs that Ron was always going to shit on his character. 

• Love 7

I'm putting this here with the search term of SloaneDidIt, so that, if on the off chance this really does turn out to happen, I can one day find this post again.  Because this spec is a long, long, long ways out.  Here goes:

I think that Ron has laid the seeds and wants to do the following plot twist:

Sloane killed Duke. 

In those few minutes that we have no idea what happened, we will later learn that Carlos did not mortally wound Duke.  It was merely a flesh wound.  But Carlos had no idea when he skulked off of the docks to SaBREEna's apartment. Carlos left the gun behind.

Duke will recover, check himself out, and realize that the wound isn't so bad.  He'll be all ready to go to Anna, when Sloane comes upon him.  Sloane will say something about how he had wished that Carlos had finished him off, because it would make his job easier, and he's sorry that it's had to come to this.  See, Sloane has been crushing on Anna since his training days, and he needs Duke out of the picture.  And with that, Sloane shoots Duke and drops the gun again.

When Anna returns to Port Charles this fall, she'll eventually come around to Sloane. And by "eventually," you have to remember that we're talking about Ron here, so it may take all of 4 episodes, though likely spread over 6 weeks (because Nina or Ava have to hold a party for about15 episodes to talk about ... whatever... no one will care). 

It's at that time, when Sloane finally gets what he wants (Anna), and Anna finally feels some peace, that Robert comes back into the picture.  He'll be all suspicious of Sloane, just like he was of FonDuke, and he'll be the one to prove that Sloane is the true culprit.

Of course, this all depends on:  1) Tristan leaving Y&R at the end of his contract and returning to GH next winter; 2) Grayson staying with GH and not getting a different opportunity; and 3) That they either already pre-taped these scenes or Ron and Frank are simply assuming that Ian and maybe even Jeffrey will return.

But we all know that Ron and Frank have never learned their lesson about making assumptions about peoples' availability. 

Totally out there theory, I know. A little bit crazy and fan fic-ish, I know. But I'm going with it, until I see something that proves to me otherwise.  I'm in for the long game on this one, just like I was for the Luke is Bill Eckert.  I'm just hoping this time that this forum doesn't shut before it happens (bye, TWOP!).

I think Sloane killed Dewq, and that he is connected to some baddie from Anna's past.

Shit, but I'll totally give credit to Tiger coming up with it first!  So sorry -- I didn't see your post until after mine!  I had no idea anyone else thought this!

Man, does this mean that Ron'll change it. ;)

• Love 7

Hehe, I had Monty Python in my head when I wrote that.

BTW, once we're done with the Jason/Mr. Marbles subheading, can I plead & beg that we have one that says something like "$15, Sloane is really Faison in a mask."

Cause that would be kinda awesome.

If at first you don't succeed ....

• Love 3
(edited)

Francie, I think you may be right about Sloane. While I think they've been trying hard to put him over with the audience recently, I also have always found it very suspect that they did not show us the shooting. It's easy for Ron to turn on a dime when something he isn't totally invested in (Nina, Franco, etc.) isn't working, particularly when (as in this case) it's built on a rotten foundation and the audience isn't liking it, and I think they may yet do that with Sloane. He also loves dissecting simple scenarios (Duke's shooting) and making them unnecessarily convoluted to show how smart he is.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Are you saying Sloane finished off Duke or Carrrlos? Either way, Sloane is gross for sliming around Anna when he knows she's completely gutted over Duke's death and shooting Carrrlos.

Duke.  Carlos shot Duke, but Sloane finished him off.

It's all a big set up for the reveal -- when Anna finds that out and realizes she just slept with the man who killed her great love (hey, we'd be going from MacBeth to Hamlet, just without the possible co-conspiracy angle). And Anna will have the meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Or not. Ron may try to  turn Sloane into Robert Lite.

• Love 1

Duke. Carlos shot Duke, but Sloane finished him off.

It's all a big set up for the reveal -- when Anna finds that out and realizes she just slept with the man who killed her great love (hey, we'd be going from MacBeth to Hamlet, just without the possible co-conspiracy angle). And Anna will have the meltdown to end all meltdowns.

Or not. Ron may try to turn Sloane into Robert Lite.

My brain cannot comprehend your last sentence. All of the words make sense individually, but strung together? Does not compute.

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL, you'd not be the first to say they were confused by something I've written.

First, I was presenting my wacky theory that Sloane really was the one who killed Duke.

Then, with those last two sentences, I was just saying that I could be totally wrong about that. And I presented a second theory that Ron could do.  In this theory, Sloane is actually good guy.  He's a WSB agent, turned police commissioner.  He likes to spar with Anna and bicker with her, but he loves her and protects her.  So he'd be just like Robert Scorpio.  Except that NO ONE can be Robert Scorpio.  That's what I meant by "Robert Lite." He'd be a cheaper knock off of the real thing.

It's all really my way of saying that Ron seems to change his mind about the big idea things -- the huge plot points -- on a whim.  Like the Bill Eckert turns into DID kinda thing. Or maybe Ron's just leaving his options open about Sloane. Who knows.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

Or not. Ron may try to  turn Sloane into Robert Lite.

You take THAT BACK!!!!! Take it back, I say!

He's a WSB agent, turned police commissioner.  He likes to spar with Anna and bicker with her, but he loves her and protects her.  So he'd be just like Robert Scorpio.  Except that NO ONE can be Robert Scorpio.  That's what I meant by "Robert Lite." He'd be a cheaper knock off of the real thing.

Eh? I thought he was DOJ, who was sent to "GET" and "punish" Anna for "killing" Faison, because he...whatever.

Oh that fuckwit, Carlivati has delusions of fucking grandeur if he thinks he can even pass of this shit of a character as even a glimmer of RobertFucking!Scorpio! I'll take Pod!Robert circa 2006, and that's saying something.

• Love 2

You take THAT BACK!!!!! Take it back, I say!

I said try!!  I didn't say they'd succeed!!

I'm sticking to my original (albeit wacky) theory. But if TR doesn't come back (come back, TR, come back!), I could see Ron changing direction ... again.

Eh? I thought he was DOJ, who was sent to "GET" and "punish" Anna for "killing" Faison, because he...whatever.

You're right. Because they said Anna was his mentor, I forgot he was another McBain knock-off with the whole department inter-sharing thing.  Whatever is right about that, LOL.

• Love 1

LOL, you'd not be the first to say they were confused by something I've written.

First, I was presenting my wacky theory that Sloane really was the one who killed Duke.

Then, with those last two sentences, I was just saying that I could be totally wrong about that. And I presented a second theory that Ron could do. In this theory, Sloane is actually good guy. He's a WSB agent, turned police commissioner. He likes to spar with Anna and bicker with her, but he loves her and protects her. So he'd be just like Robert Scorpio. Except that NO ONE can be Robert Scorpio. That's what I meant by "Robert Lite." He'd be a cheaper knock off of the real thing.

It's all really my way of saying that Ron seems to change his mind about the big idea things -- the huge plot points -- on a whim. Like the Bill Eckert turns into DID kinda thing. Or maybe Ron's just leaving his options open about Sloane. Who knows.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean you had to explain yourself (although you did a fine job)! I meant it like, I can NEVER see Sloane being anything like Robert, even just in terms of pairing.

(edited)

Oh my gosh, no worries!  It's my fault. I should have not read your post so literally. It's akin to my sarcasm button not working!

I have one more fearless prediction. I predict that, despite the grand Tony Geary send off and parade of characters from Luke Spencer's past, the 18-49 demo will, for the first time in this show's history, fall below 500,000.  

Because no matter how many 35+ somethings they bring back this summer to see Laura, Lucky, et. al., it will not counterbalance the Summer of Suck™ that will be these featured storylines:

A)  Nina and Franco aping in front of the camera;

B)  12 weeks of Ava masquerading as Denise until someone finally snatches that damn wig off her head (I didn't watch any of the exposition -- did they actually show her dying her hair and synthetic-sizing it to make it look like it does?); and

C)   12 more weeks of near Jason reveals.

I predict a very bleak summer ahead.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 8

For the love of Jasus, it's summer. I don't want babies or crazies.

Strip Billy Miller, BC, CD, and all those other hotties and make a huge typhoon story. Let ME kick doors in and yell. Rawr!

Let MW be bitchy and drink. It's not hard.

But I bet SK is laughing because I know I'd be live watching if they even hinted AJ Quartermaine was alive. I still believe.

• Love 2

I'm beginning to think maybe Lucky wasn't really kidnapped, and that he faked the kidnapping to get Luke and Laura back together.   Maybe he figures if they have another adventure like the old days they will fall in love again.  

I started to wonder this when Laura said that no one else knew about the LLL diner, but Lucky definitely would.  Either that or the kidnapper is getting info from him. 

• Love 3
(edited)

The evil, evil move would be for Helena to be behind all this as a kind of psy-op campaign - to make Luke finally realize and recognize that he loved his life with Laura and his family, that she's still the love of his life, that he loved the house and the kids, and that all his dark posturing was a defense mechanism against his pain. After he realizes that, Helena then swoops in to kill Laura, Lucky and Lulu and destroy him. Were it to go according to plan, that is.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3