Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Spec: "$40k, someone long dead is resurrected."

• Start Topic

I lol'ed. You're right, maybe.

when did Shawn tell Duke about there being no Bill body though?

It was one day earlier this week on the docks. Jordan was there too. I think they all exited the set different ways and then Jordan re-entered and ran up on the stairs.

With Ron, we'll just get a cat/dog/duck/turtle love triangle.

ETA: quadrangle. ulkis is not so good with the math.

I'd rather watch a zombie, intraspecies love triangle between Annabelle, Sigmund, and Foster, than I would another minute of this Fluke story or the kiddie quad.

• Love 5

I'm sure the writers.will chalk up Jakeson breaking Helena's brainwashing because his mind is just that strong; but I'd rather have it explained as the control was set for Victor not Helena. So while the mind control held for awhile, it could be fought because the conditioning didn't have a strong enough tie to Helena.

• Love 4

I think RC is missing a prime opportunity not using Soulja Boy Tell Em during all Jakeson scenes. That might make them bearable to me. I sing it over the scenes anyway though so.

Frank probably told him the most they could afford would be the Kidz Bop version. 

• Love 2

Granted I've watched all of 5 minutes of this week's episodes, so maybe there's been confirmation that Fluke and Luke are one and the same.

But I think the body in the basement is a writer's ruse.  I still think Luke's locked up, the body is Tim Spencer, Pat's somewhere out there with a key to this, and Fluke is Bill.

And we'll find all this out in November.

• Love 3

I think Sonny will be the one to figure this bs out. He will, in his newly pardoned state, want to confront Fluke. He will go and figure something out because he's Sonny and can't find the towels, but he can solve mysteries and be a hero and stuff. Somehow, some way, Sonny will save the town again. Yawn. Vomit. Oh and he will meet Jakeson soon too. Carly, you stand no chance.

• Love 4

I do still suspect that body is not Bill. I think it is either Tim or Pat, I have since they had Shawn dig up the grave. Unless Luke has had a full-on Norman Bates thing and was propping his dead alter's corpse up like Norman and Mother, it makes no sense.

Edited by jsbt

Francie, you failed to indicate November of which year! Knowing Ron, it will be another TWO years (if the show lasts that long) before he decides who Fluke really is.

Unfortunately, the show has been "renewed" until Sep 2016.

I'm going to be bold regarding Luke. He wants Sonny's "power". He wants power. He raped Laura, which is a sex crime where the victim is overpowered. Luke was sexually abused in that house as a kid. I have no idea if it was Tim or Patricia. I'm confused since Luke is adamant that they not find Patricia. This could be Ron's weirdest, grossest story ever.

• Love 1

I'm super scared they're going down a 'Luke was sexually abused' path, too. RC is mad obsessed with rape.

Either Luke was abused or he saw Pat repeatedly sexually abused by Tim. Just my guess by the way Ron rolls.

ooooooooooooh goooooooooooooooooooooood. I feel bad for hoping it's the latter, because I don't think I can take people being like, "oh, so that's why he raped Laura!" or whatever.

If that happens, that's what I get for thinking this DID stuff wasn't the worst reveal they could have come up with.

• Love 3

Someone around here mentioned Flowers in the Attic. I'm slightly afraid they are going to go that route and say that due to isolation/abuse Luke and Pat fell "in love" and had an incestuous love child or something. ick.

Or what if Pat sexually abused Luke. double ick

• Love 3

Like, SUPER gross and creepy. The latest rumor is Pat was pregnant with Tim's kid and Luke killed the baby when she gave birth. I doubt that's true though, I don't think the network would let them do that.

• Love 1

I don't think the network pays that much attention to GH. It didn't seem to have a problem with Nina ripping out Ava's baby while she was giving birth, and that scene was pretty explicit (and gross) in its own way. 

I have no faith whatsoever that whatever the real reason is for Luke's DID, it will be disgusting and disappointing at the same time. That's one way Ron never fails me. Sigh.

• Love 3

That was bad, but I don't think it's the same level as incest/baby-killing featuring the show's most famous character. But then I thought the same thing when spoilers revealed that Luke was the one who ran over Jake, i couldn't believe they were going there, but they did, so I guess they might here too.

But I think there will be a lot of crazy rumors being dropped now now that taping schedules will no longer be leaked.

• Love 2

Yeah, I think there are a lot of people who just know what a sick fuck Ron is, so they are trying to imagine the most distasteful story lines possible and throwing them out there so that, if one of them pans out, they can say "see?  I told you!" 

• Love 1

No sense is saying "it can't worse" since we all know it can.

Since Bobbie is saying she doesn't remember much of anything from growing up in that house, then maybe there never was a Patricia.  Maybe "Patricia" was always Luke's alter, the one he'd become when Tim would do whatever it is we really don't want to know about.

Or maybe Luke thinks he killed Patricia and she was buried in the basement.

Ick.  Ick.ick,Ick.

• Love 1

I still think Bill will turn out to have been Pat's son (and thus Luke's brother) by incest. Hence Luke's fixation. And I do think Luke (possibly with Bobbie) killed Tim.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

I still think Bill will turn out to have been Pat's son (and thus Luke's brother) by incest. Hence Luke's fixation. And I do think Luke (possibly with Bobbie) killed Tim.

The baseball bat stuff in the basement would suggest murder...but if Bill looked so much like Luke, how would it make sense that Pat would be his mother?  I know, it doesn't have to make sense - maybe I am just objecting because it's so yuck.

The baseball bat stuff in the basement would suggest murder...but if Bill looked so much like Luke, how would it make sense that Pat would be his mother?  I know, it doesn't have to make sense - maybe I am just objecting because it's so yuck.

Not that it makes much sense, but I would still suggest Bill and Luke might have been twins by way of Tim and Pat.

• Love 1

I can't. I just can't. 

Maybe we are getting too excited and Luke just lost a Little League game and never got over it. He lost to the Bensonhurst Brewers. Hence the wanting Sonny's power. Pat was just a better baseball player.

Please let it be this. UCG and it doesn't make you wanna drink all the brain bleach in the world.

• Love 1

What if Helena is really Patricia?

Myself and a few others thought they might be going there a few weeks ago, and after what Hells said to Nik about needing to see Luke again I think Ron may still. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

ETA: I won't be surprised by whatever story Patricia is ultimately given because nothing Ron does in general surprises me. Guza, and even Wolfe's, stories were clearly plotted beforehand and when there was a story swerve, it was clear it was a swerve. With Ron, I don't know where anything is going and any swerves could have any number of explanations.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

I fervently hope Helena is not Patricia. It would completely wreck the history of GH IMO. Ron's entirely capable of that, of course, but it would be nice if he didn't mess around with one of the major aspects of the past thirty years.

• Love 2