Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Rescue Me

• Start Topic

OK - how long was she exactly gone 'on tour' with TFM?
(PS I think he's the absolute most adorable thing ever - I could watch him all day, he's so cute and sweet. Yes, I'm totally crushing on him and I'm a 45yo married woman)

She decorated her room in Indianapolis, but it appears she hadn't even started travelling on the road with them yet as there was no touring happening. Sounds like she couldn't even make it through the training period to learn the choreography. Even Mattie's hair had not changed - it was the exact same as when she said goodbye to them before she went 'on tour.' It couldn't have been more than 10 days or 2 weeks! Talk about not finishing anything you start. Unreal. And how did she let TFM know she was leaving? Did she just slip out in the dead of night and text him the next morning "Bye, baby, I'm gone!" Poor guy. I really hope he got enough promotion from the show because he's so stinking adorable and talented.

• Love 1

Can someone explain the timeline of Avi, Lennie, high school lady she “dated?  With this episode, it makes it seem like the She dated Lennie, the lady, now Avi, but the messages she showed Avi was awhile ago, so did they just run out of storylines so they’re trotting Avi out or was Whitney dating Avi and Lennie at the same  time?  I don’t know what their filming schedule is so maybe the timeline is clearer to others. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Can someone explain the timeline of Avi, Lennie, high school lady she “dated?  With this episode, it makes it seem like the She dated Lennie, the lady, now Avi, but the messages she showed Avi was awhile ago, so did they just run out of storylines so they’re trotting Avi out or was Whitney dating Avi and Lennie at the same  time?  I don’t know what their filming schedule is so maybe the timeline is clearer to others. 

I don't think anybody knows the timeline, it is all so weird and it *must* overlap a lot. That's how we can be so certain that Whit is full of shit ;)

• Love 6

Watching her chow down on the ice cream in that roomful of her friends was so sad. They are just sitting there while she eats herself to death. It's one thing for friends to tiptoe around mentioning someone's weight BUT her show is about how fat she is. So I think that it would be acceptable to just NOT participate. Just NOT. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

The time-line is The Great Mystery, possibly becuz Twit is claiming a longer relationship with Avi than actually happened. 

In her live video last night, she claimed she was scheduled to go to Tel Aviv with Avi in Jan 2017 (or maybe late Dec 2016) but couldn't. The message from Avi -- someone said originated on a dating site -- was in Sep 2016 & seemed to be the first contact. But he mentions Twit's May 2016 TEDx Talk. Did he meet her there? Or did she send him a link to the YouTube of it along with her photo holding her book? Twit claimed last night she dated Avi for 8 months -- and never mentioned it on her SM sites? Unlikely.

So, you see you're not the only one confused.

As for Amanda, that was a very phony 3-episode story arc in S-3. She & Lennie were supposedly together in S-2, I think. Most of us believe he was just in it for the paycheck.

ETA: I got the dates wrong above & have corrected them to Jan 2017 & Dec 2016. Mea culpa; I forgot we just started a new year.

And I should add another time-marker: she blew her top on SM in Apr 2017 over Avi's infidelity. But her comments at the time seemed to indicate that she had not been dating Avi for some time.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 8

Ugh. It makes me sick that Twit acts like she’s everybodys savior. When she’s not around everything just falls apart! She’s the glue that holds everybody together! Without her everything goes to shit!  I’m 5 minutes into this and I’ve rolled my eyes about 20 times. I just can’t with her. 

• Love 6
On 1/4/2018 at 4:45 PM, ClareWalks said:

Fair enough. I still think Whitney faked it, because the entire show is faked, poorly at that.

I agree with both of you ( @ClareWalks and @goodbyeglittergirl). If were anyone else but Twit, I'd be more likely to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a real panic attack. But given Twit's history of histrionics and attention-seeking pity-parties, I'm skeptical that this is the real thing as well. 

Hasn't she talked about having anxiety at some point in the show or on SM?? Wouldn't she KNOW then that she was having a panic attack vs something more life-threatening like a heart attack? Dunno - anxiety and panic can express in a multitude of ways but again, we're talking about Twit and her big fat fake-u-lous life. 

• Love 5
On 1/4/2018 at 4:52 PM, ClareWalks said:

(remember her stirring her eggs instead of beating them) 

OH MY GOD!!! THAT!!! THAT RIGHT THERE!!!!! I was 100% with Buddy when he said "all you're doing is making me mad". The best way Twit can help Babs is by going on tour and getting the hell out of the way so that Glen and co can give Babs the support she needs and she can recover without Twit hovering causing more drama and stress. Oh. Dear. Lord. In. Heaven. This B*tch!

• Love 5

I hate that kind of group dynamic where everybody feels entitled to know everyone else’s business. “We’re friends so you have to tell me everything”. No, I don’t. Some things are private, mind your own business. That awful ice cream social was so awkward, all Buddy had to say was “It’s between me and Heather”. Stop forcing interaction, stop forcing everyone to talk about it, stop asking inappropriate questions that are none of your business. That whole group lives for stirring shit up. 

• Love 8
On 1/4/2018 at 8:36 PM, lightninggirl said:

I was thinking the same thing - and how about working/driving/emailing on Shabbat? And covering your head at shul? I love how she's so flippant about "I don't care about bacon anyway," but doesn't even consider that a cheeseburger is off the table if she's going to be observant. So closed-minded. I know people with separate fridges - she'd lose her dang mind.

I get it! She wants to be "jewish" like she has a fabulous "dance career". She doesn't want to Jewish Jewish - just "jewish". The "I don't eat bacon because I'm jewish" jewish. Not the I have a deep, meaningful connection to my faith Jewish and practice that faith by observing a wide variety of practices. You know, Whitney-verse "jewish". Delulu "jewish". I'm not sure she even has the intellectual capacity to understand the difference between "jewish" and Jewish. As with so many things, like exercises, nutrition, adulting... 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

She couldn't have been gone long. Anyone notice that when Whitney came back to the house, Buddy actually said "you just left, like, a minute ago." FAKE NEWS, you guys, FAAAAAKE NEWWWWWWWS!

She said something about a 4 week training period but she obviously didn't stay the whole 4 weeks. I'd vote one maybe two weeks tops and it's whine and make boo-boo faces to Tal until he comes to "rescue" her. 

• Love 3

Okay, new to this show. I have heard she is a whiner that blames 350 extra pounds on PCOS. Uh, no. She is THE biggest victim on TV. Todd knows it. Her mom knows it. Her dad knows it. EVERYONE knows it. OBVIOUSLY, that YouTube dance guy asked this whale to be a backup dancer because it comes with a TLC show! Put a whale in, get free publicity because people are tuning in to this train wreck. When she returned to see Todd teaching HER dance class, I was rolling on the floor laughing (out loud, of course) when she started the marching around the parking lot, hyperventilating, seemingly unaware of the world around her, and THEN needed to be taken to the ER!!! I mean REALLY?? Todd (and the other dancers) were not playing her game so, she upped the ante - BIG TIME. When she got to the ER, I hope the doctor told her she was going to have a heart attack and diabetes and then referred her to a good shrink that deals in PROFESSIONAL VICTIMS. What a WASTE of the ER's time and efforts - all because her ego was bruised! THEN, she becomes a Jew - talks of her impending marriage - and we already know he was scamming her. What a poor specimen for a human being. This show is just patronizing a sick girl. I do not think she needs a shrink, she NEEDS for everyone to just ignore her ass and tell her like it is. She MIGHT just come around. The dad is obviously about ready to croak over this. The mother eggs it on (she likes the limelight, just like her daughter). How SAD. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

She couldn't have been gone long. Anyone notice that when Whitney came back to the house, Buddy actually said "you just left, like, a minute ago." FAKE NEWS, you guys, FAAAAAKE NEWWWWWWWS!

He asked her to do this for the free publicity! Didn't you see his cute little dancers in the back and big ass Whitney is up, front and center with the guy! She couldn't handle it because they rehearsed all day and that would be IMPOSSIBLE for her. So, she quit. Todd didn't act like she was the greatest thing on earth, so she faked an "episode." Trotting around the parking lot, hyperventilating, seemingly unaware of her surroundings - THEN A TRIP TO THE ER?? I mean, REALLY? This bitch is one attention seeking VICTIM. Todd knows it. THEY ALL KNOW IT. And, then the conversion line? DESPERATION. She "loves" being fat. YEA, RIGHT. ;)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WhatsUpDummy said:

Ugh. It makes me sick that Twit acts like she’s everybodys savior. When she’s not around everything just falls apart! She’s the glue that holds everybody together! Without her everything goes to shit!  I’m 5 minutes into this and I’ve rolled my eyes about 20 times. I just can’t with her. 

Reminds me of Edina Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous. “I’m here, don’t panic, everything’s under control!” 

Seems the dance class was doing much better WITHOUT her. 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I get it! She wants to be "jewish" like she has a fabulous "dance career". She doesn't want to Jewish Jewish - just "jewish". The "I don't eat bacon because I'm jewish" jewish. Not the I have a deep, meaningful connection to my faith Jewish and practice that faith by observing a wide variety of practices. You know, Whitney-verse "jewish". Delulu "jewish". I'm not sure she even has the intellectual capacity to understand the difference between "jewish" and Jewish. As with so many things, like exercises, nutrition, adulting... 

". . . capacity to understand the difference between "jewish"and Jewish. ROFLMAO. 

59 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

I agree with both of you ( @ClareWalks and @goodbyeglittergirl). If were anyone else but Twit, I'd be more likely to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's a real panic attack. But given Twit's history of histrionics and attention-seeking pity-parties, I'm skeptical that this is the real thing as well. 

Hasn't she talked about having anxiety at some point in the show or on SM?? Wouldn't she KNOW then that she was having a panic attack vs something more life-threatening like a heart attack? Dunno - anxiety and panic can express in a multitude of ways but again, we're talking about Twit and her big fat fake-u-lous life. 

Come on! She walks in, nobody bowed down and begged her to butt Todd out of the way, so she starts rolling around the parking lot, wailing. Then, that didn't really work well - so the ER! I hope they chewed her ass out. What was there to panic about in that situation. She wasn't getting her needed attention. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Dot said:

And I should add another time-marker: she blew her top on SM in Apr 2017 over Avi's infidelity. But her comments at the time seemed to indicate that she had not been dating Avi for some time.

When you start to lie, you get confused in your lies.  That's all Twit does is lie, so therefore, she can't remember one lie from the next.  Kinda like Casey Anthony, just sayin

• Love 2

You're right,  all above who said that Twit will not pass the rigorous requirements to become Jewish.  

It's only for the show; I doubt that she cracked open  those Jewish study books. 

Twit and her actions on this show are fake bullshit. 

We know that.  It's a trainwreck that we're rubber-necking for the bad acting, inconsistencies, hypocrisies,  ridiculous facial expressions, narcissism, curiosity looking at an obese person move-- rarely, I know, and how far the barnacles are going  for their paychecks.  

For me, Twit represents those Walmart Weirdos, and white trash folks to see how they live--like a sociological example. And yes, it's perverse curiosity, becsuse I don't get why/how someone would CHOOSE  to live that way (morbid obesity) an adult.  

(I understand severe medical setbacks are a diiferent case and I am so sorry for your pain.) 

• Love 5

I hope that Whitney gets the bariatric surgery she needs this year...she is going to end up like James before she is done. Why do her family and friends enable her? And TLC for that matter. She is slowly eating herself to death for our entertainment.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Remember Twit and her fake pregnancy scares?  She knew that her type of PCOS causes pregnancy tests to come up positive, I believe she did it on that radio show before she started MBFFL.  It's like a parlor trick to her.  Ultimately, I think she just pulled some symptoms out of her ass because Todd made her look like one.  But for the benefit of the dumb nit-whits, they should have treated it like a potential heart attack due to her weight, cardiac history, and that she just finished a "workout" when she probably hasn't moved off the couch since the FM.  They should have made her sit down and call an ambulance.

8 hours ago, moms2cool said:

They both know that this Avi thing is a bust and from my research, she dated this Avi guy before Leni! All the posts on Whitney's social media accounts and the girl from Egypt accounts also. So this whole thing with Avi happened a while ago

I agree.  I think the Lenny thing was just for the show and he really was just a paid actor because Avi didn't want to be on TV (or didn't know they were an "item").  I also believe Avi was more of a long distance/online relationship and she counts the first time that he messaged her as their first date (by the way, that message with the nose discussion looked like Facebook Messenger to me, like he followed her on Facebook and decided to message her--anyone can do this).  They probably did hook up once or twice and she is probably the type to think that anyone who sleeps with her wants to marry her.  Also remember the pictures in entertainment media with her walking around with Lenny?  Yeah, those were a set up.  We didn't see any of those picture with her and Avi, did we?  This was most probably because they only saw each other in real life a handful of times.

• Love 4

I just got around to watching  this although I have been keeping up with the comments, which are more fun anyway :)  but Wow!  She sneaks out of a fake job to fight with Todd over a fake dance class and pretend to be in love with a fake boyfriend.  And ends on a cliffhanger about a fake heart/panic attack.  IMO the constant references to getting married, and even trying on the wedding dresses, is to use those comments/scenes in teaser commercials.  Too bad she already gave it all away on her SM or we might actually have some suspense!  Except that she can't even get fake boyfriend to appear on the show :) Come on Avi - Lennie did it!

As for why they all put up with her - addicts run the show.  They will do literally anything to keep feeding their addiction, and since normal people judge them by normal-people standards, they make excuses for the addict and assume she is trying/doing her best/etc. and believe her excuses.  And when someone gets fed up the addict sees to it that they are booted and/or discredited.  I think it happened with Ashley a few years ago which is why we've barely seen her-(looks like she's jumped on board now to beef up that bank account since she's got a baby coming.  I wonder if her baby-daddy will allow himself to be shown?). But right now Todd is enemy #1 because he's not buying her line.

I was feeling annoyed and disgusted by her ignorant "conversion" nonsense until I had to laugh - she can give up bacon because she likes all beef hot dogs!!!  I'd love to see real (not fake) footage of her explaining that to a rabbi. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, winsomeone said:

ope that Whitney gets the bariatric surgery she needs this year...she is going to end up like James before she is done. Why do her family and friends enable her? And TLC for that matter. She is slowly eating herself to death for our entertainment.

And, the sad part is that Whitney doesn't care....

• Love 1
13 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Reminds me of Edina Monsoon from Absolutely Fabulous. “I’m here, don’t panic, everything’s under control!” 

Seems the dance class was doing much better WITHOUT her. 

But Edina Monsoon actually IS kinda fabulous. Unlike... well. Shitney.

• Love 9

to Quote Whitney:  I'm not a quitter, but I quit and I'm just going to go home."  Ummmm....

AND, EVERYONE who doesn't have cable, just go to TLC.com and watch this new season FOR FREE!!!!!

I'm so mad at myself for spending money on episodes from the past when I could have just gone to TLC.com and watched all of the seasons for free...

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

to Quote Whitney:  I'm not a quitter, but I quit and I'm just going to go home."  Ummmm....

AND, EVERYONE who doesn't have cable, just go to TLC.com and watch this new season FOR FREE!!!!!

I'm so mad at myself for spending money on episodes from the past when I could have just gone to TLC.com and watched all of the seasons for free...

You can't access MBFFL episodes on either tlc.com or the TLCgo app without a cable subscription.

• Love 2

Did she even text or call the Fitness Marshall that she was leaving in the middle of the night?  Buddy didn't even act surprised that she came home when she did, and didn't even talk about why she was home.  She cared more about inhaling her cats' breath than to hug Whitney and talk about why she's home

Just now, Dot said:

You can't access MBFFL episodes on either tlc.com or the TLCgo app without a cable subscription.

I'm watching it right now on my computer on TLC.com  I guess I have internet access on my wi-fi or on my computer, but I don't have cable on my teleivision

6 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

Did she even text or call the Fitness Marshall that she was leaving in the middle of the night?  Buddy didn't even act surprised that she came home when she did, and didn't even talk about why she was home.  She cared more about inhaling her cats' breath than to hug Whitney and talk about why she's home

I'm watching it right now on my computer on TLC.com  I guess I have internet access on my wi-fi or on my computer, but I don't have cable on my teleivision

Well, that's a BIG chance from TLC's former policy. Or maybe it's just former episodes that aren't available without cable.

• Love 1

Aaaaaannnndddd, here's the news you've been breathlessly waiting for: MBBFL's Season Premier ratings.

Actually, they are surprisingly good; MBFFL was 13th of the Top 150 cable shows, with 1.214 million viewers. IIRC, she got around 800,000 viewers last season.

MBFFL had a 0.32 share of the vaunted 18-49 demographic. Interestingly,  she gets a whopping 0.61 share of the 50+ demo, all us old ladies which advertisers don't care about.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Sometimes they give you the season premiere for free, like a drug dealer :-P

Season 3, 4 and 5 are free. Season 1 and 2 are not.  

SHE THINKS SHE CAN DANCE BUT CANT CUT HER OWN BROCCOLI????

• Love 2

One other thing - for Tal if he is reading this:  time may not be running out for her to find a man, but it IS running out for her to have either a baby or a "dance career".

Edited by princelina
  • Love 3

I saw a clip with her mother saying  something like......

'Whitney is going to make a beautiful bride'

Your 400+ lb daughter is going to make a beautiful bride ?

She's her mother,  soooooooo........... I guess Babs has to say that.

Edited by stillhere1900
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

I'm frankly surprised at this offensive story arc. The exec producer, Jason Isenberger, is a Jew; how could he have approved of this? Even tho I've known a few Jews who are not particularly religious, they all had a profound respect for the origins  & history of their people over millenia. And "Jew-Bu"? How incredibly disrespectful to both Jews & Buddhists.

BTW, I had a few people in this forum who indicated they didn't see why I, a lesbian, was so offended & upset by the Twit/Amanda story line. I think those of you who are Jewish have a real sense of how offensive these MBFFL cultural appropriations are. God knows what group of people they intend to belittle next.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Dot said:

Aaaaaannnndddd, here's the news you've been breathlessly waiting for: MBBFL's Season Premier ratings.

Actually, they are surprisingly good; MBFFL was 13th of the Top 150 cable shows, with 1.214 million viewers. IIRC, she got around 800,000 viewers last season.

MBFFL had a 0.32 share of the vaunted 18-49 demographic. Interestingly,  she gets a whopping 0.61 share of the 50+ demo, all us old ladies which advertisers don't care about.

You mean us old folks that Heather criticized for not liking Twit's skirt?  

• Love 3

I dated a Jewish man years ago who was quite serious about me, although I wasn't quite sure how I felt about him.  But anyway, I researched Judaism and read several books on the subject and went to his family's home a few times for meals (and gefilte fish!).  I certainly didn't go making an appointment with a rabbi like Whitney claimed.  It didn't work out but I did enjoy learning about a new religion.

I bet Whitney never makes it to the ER.  She'll get in the car, calm down, and tell Tal she feels better and take her to Starbucks!

• Love 8

Heather has always struck me as sort of pitiful and beta, always needing someone to follow, but she revealed how completely pathetic she is with that Buddy scene this week. The correct answer to ‘Are you broken up?’ is never, ever ‘It’s up to him,’ you self-loathing cuttlefish, but especially because YOU HAVE CHILDREN. Waiting around like a fifteen year old to see if he’s going to choose you or not (spoiler: he isn’t) is not a luxury you have. You need to sack up, get your shit together, and MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOUR LIFE. Do not put these decisions for your and your children’s life and future into other people’s hands. You are the decider, Heather! Decide! 

• Love 16
On December 28, 2017 at 11:30 AM, John M said:

Yes, see when Whit left to fake go on tour with the TFM she put Todd, who lives in NYC, in charge of her dance class in Greensboro N.C., a class which is not a thing that exists. Todd made too many changes in the fake dance class like dancing without shoes that betrayed Whit who is too fat do dance without shoes because that is a thing that exists for some reason allegedly. Also Todd didn't include her on group texts for the class that again does not exist after she had allegedly put him in charge of while she fake went on tour with TFM in a state which is not one of the two either lives in.

It's amazing how tedious Whit's life appears even when they make everything about it up.

HAHAHAHA 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, mzskyhawk00 said:

Or catholic and Catholic.

Yes, they tossed that around too "well, your dad is catholic" - little "c" Catholic.  Whatever!  (I'm not the greatest Catholic, but I still do get offended when people toss it around like the practice and history have no meaning).  It feels like Catholicism and Judaism are the only religions left where its politically acceptable to poke fun at.  Could you imagine if Avi was Muslim and she said that she knew she would make a great Muslim because she would look fantastic in a Hijab?  Holy cow Katie bar the door!!!!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, princelina said:

time may not be running out for her to find a man, but it IS running out for her to have either a baby or a "dance career".

Don't get me started on Tal/Rufus......He is the worst enabler Shitney has in her life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, notyrmomma said:

Could you imagine if Avi was Muslim and she said that she knew she would make a great Muslim because she would look fantastic in a Hijab?

Or a burka. (I'm so mean.)

10 hours ago, Pachengala said:

Heather has always struck me as sort of pitiful and beta, always needing someone to follow, but she revealed how completely pathetic she is with that Buddy scene this week. The correct answer to ‘Are you broken up?’ is never, ever ‘It’s up to him,’ you self-loathing cuttlefish, but especially because YOU HAVE CHILDREN. Waiting around like a fifteen year old to see if he’s going to choose you or not (spoiler: he isn’t) is not a luxury you have. You need to sack up, get your shit together, and MAKE DECISIONS FOR YOUR LIFE. Do not put these decisions for your and your children’s life and future into other people’s hands. You are the decider, Heather! Decide! 

Yes! When Heather was saying in this episode how she's divorced and now if she doesn't make it work with Buddy, everyone will know it's her fault that she can't make a relationship work...all I could think was "they'll just think you have HORRIBLE taste in men." Some women just go for the wrong men, over and over. That's fine if you are totally solo, but when you have kids and you see "hey, this is a pattern," maybe try being single for a while. A LONG while. Heather is a cute girl, but I don't think she's the quickest Kenyan in the marathon, so we'll see if she ever gets it.

• Love 11

I bet this is one of the main reasons why Shitney didn't stay on the tour.  Since the Fitness Marshall now has his own reality show she didn't want to give up her show to be with the Fitness Marshall's new reality show........plus, the 'dancing' Shitney could never measure up.  I'm wondering why he even asked her, because two skinny woman dancing and then her?

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Check out the trailer for our reality show, Life of a Fitness Popstar dropping 1/9 only on go90

Bria Nachele Haley Jordan Cameron Moody http://go90.show/2BImYnQ

If you can't click on this, go to his FB page and see the new 'trailer' for his new reality show

I bet Shitney got fired from the Fitness Marshall that's why she wasn't crying to Tal to come get her, and she left in the middle of the night.  She was too ashamed that she got fired for not keeping up, and she'd ruin their image for being a professional danceer(s) and then have an extremely fat girl with them.  Just my opinion...

• Love 6
On December 28, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Dot said:

Also curious: she used to love to post video "dancing" in various places, supposedly doing various steps. Now she has a former garage remodeled into her very own dance studio, yet we have never seen her use it.

Why not use the space for the one day each year MBFFL films the BGDC? She  could make a few bucks renting it to TLC.

I checked Greensboro's zoning. Her house is in a zone that does not permit her to use her home studio for business purposes. Honestly, I question whether she's legally permitted to have an unrelated tenant live with her or to have TLC filming there. 

18 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

I bet Shitney got fired from the Fitness Marshall that's why she wasn't crying to Tal to come get her, and she left in the middle of the night.  She was too ashamed that she got fired for not keeping up, and she'd ruin their image for being a professional danceer(s) and then have an extremely fat girl with them.  Just my opinion...

It's just too suspicious that TFM wasn't shown saying he was sad she was leaving. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, writerchick57 said:

You may be right.  FM actually has a professional reputation as a dancer to protect.  Twit . . . not so much.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

It's just too suspicious that TFM wasn't shown saying he was sad she was leaving.

Yeah because he probably fired her, and he didn't want anything to do with her after spending 2 weeks with her, even he'd had enough of her whining and narcissistic attitude.  She probably tried taking over his job, knowing Shitney

• Love 6