Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

What does the 'hp' stand for? 

I don't follow Jake Abel but I saw this retweeted. A moving tribute to Morgan Sheppard (Mark's dad). I wonder if this connection existed before working with Mark/on SPN. Small world if so.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

What does the 'hp' stand for? 

I don't follow Jake Abel but I saw this retweeted. A moving tribute to Morgan Sheppard (Mark's dad). I wonder if this connection existed before working with Mark/on SPN. Small world if so.

Jake was 22 when he was in Jump The Shark in season 4 which ( as you know ) was before we met Crowley. Since his post states that he met him when he was 18 I would agree that yeah it's just a hell of a small world :)

• Love 2

Remember: this topic is to discuss public appearances and social media of the cast, not fanfiction or show analyses. Please take other discussions to the appropriate thread. Thanks!

• Love 2

Wow, these family pictures are awesome. They were something we didn't honestly think we would need to see or would ever see but now that we've seen them... how did we ever make due without? 

Holy crap. Thank you EW. 

It's too bad the network promo people (as of yet) have given us nothing about this episode. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

We knew this probably happened...

Why does Mary on the floor seem oddly appropriate.

If they cropped just a little bit off the bottom, it would be perfect.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

Sweet mother of mercy....

tumblr_plfxwo9WQa1ravgwio1_540.jpg

tumblr_plfxwo9WQa1ravgwio3_540.jpg

tumblr_plfu1gUVgw1rstq9ro2_540.gif

Oh...Goddess...

...*is speechless*...

4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Everybody gets a cover...

So. Much. Love. for Dean's eyes.

I can't even...

• Love 5

I hope there is a really cool reason for /JensenDean to be dressed this way.

I thought it was just a "different outfits and different location/poses" for a photoshoot thing? They usually do this. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

We knew this probably happened...

Why does Mary on the floor seem oddly appropriate.

6 hours ago, bethy said:

If they cropped just a little bit off the bottom, it would be perfect.

:-D

6 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Ima cry now

image.thumb.png.a5421564d3c3f4678d1d1ac197412537.png

IA that this one would have been so awesome if Dabb and Sam Smith hadn't completely ruined Mary. 

How sad and what a shame.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

The thing that caught my eye the most from all these pictures was the Js' choice to go sans socks. LOL! Yeah, EW always does a great job with these special SPN mag issues. But I wish this wasn't what was hinted at a couple days ago as making fans super happy; but then I guess what would make one fan very happy wouldn't make another, and I'll just leave it at that. Heh.

Sadly because the character of Mary has been so trashed and is so awful, every picture with her in it feels wrong, like she's an interloper intruding on a genuine family moment with John and the boys.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Was any of this mentioned on the tv ET program?  I guess they'll wait until the week the episode airs?

It feels like a (another) big wasted opportunity. Why blow all the publicity now when the airing of the episode is weeks away? I wonder how many casual or lapsed fans will tune in tonight expecting the 300th/reunion, only to be disappointed. I will never understand the promo of this show.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It feels like a (another) big wasted opportunity. Why blow all the publicity now when the airing of the episode is weeks away? I wonder how many casual or lapsed fans will tune in tonight expecting the 300th/reunion, only to be disappointed. I will never understand the promo of this show.

IMO it's a sweeps ratings grab since the ep airs in February.  And I am sure they hope to get some Walking Dead fans who love Negan to show up for JDM

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

IMO it's a sweeps ratings grab since the ep airs in February.  And I am sure they hope to get some Walking Dead fans who love Negan to show up for JDM

I'm sure it is, but why promo it now, when it's the mid-season premiere and Michael!Dean that they should be promoting the hell out of.  IMO, in this world of soundbites, this cover and publicity will be forgotten by the time the episode airs.

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm sure it is, but why promo it now, when it's the mid-season premiere and Michael!Dean that they should be promoting the hell out of.  IMO, in this world of soundbites, this cover and publicity will be forgotten by the time the episode airs.

Yeah, that's some coincidence, isn't it? :-<

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Will respond in bitch/jerk

Andrew Dabb tweeted today:

Tonight on #Supernatural

She tries not to shatter, Kaleidoscope style Personality changes behind her red smile Every new problem brings a stranger inside Helplessly forcing one more new disguise...

WTF??? Is he trying to be a poet?  Clever?  Who is SHE?  Why do I care.  

It popped up on my feed when Ruth liked his post.  

• Love 1