Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, trudysmom said:

Andrew Dabb tweeted today:

Tonight on #Supernatural

She tries not to shatter, Kaleidoscope style Personality changes behind her red smile Every new problem brings a stranger inside Helplessly forcing one more new disguise...

WTF??? Is he trying to be a poet?  Clever?  Who is SHE?  Why do I care.  

It popped up on my feed when Ruth liked his post.  

FWIW, it's lyrics to a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. :). Or rather a song written by Siouxsie and the Banshees which they covered.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1

Post episode, I'd have to say "one more new disguise" is the smile Dean will be wearing to give comfort to others about Michael being in lockup while Dean secretly plots his own "death" per Billy's "only one book" option.

And "death" can be many things but whatever it is, it HAS to take Michael with him.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Jensen and Danneel at the Rams/Saints game today...and it is trending on Social Media

This must go back to the previous New Orleans post about possibly being back soon. They probably already had tickets. I'm sure that Jensen was wishing that he was seeing the Cowboys playing the Saints. There'd be a different hat then. ;) Love Danneel's fan and headband! They really look great together and they're having such fun!

• Love 3

Since I watched Jensen on Days of Our Lives, I would recognize his voice when he was very young as well as in between then and his voice as Dean. Jensen's natural voice has really gotten lower, but not as low/harsh as Dean's. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't see Misha's?

I would recognize Jared's voice if I thought about it, but I don't think I would recognize Jensen's. In looks, it's the opposite.

Jensen looks like he's all legs on that couch. <3

• Love 1

I'd seen both the Jensen one and the Misha one before.  Jensen with his blond highlights and Misha wearing someone else's suit, LOL!  Jensen seemed less nervous in that interview than he has in subsequent interviews during his SPN run.  

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'd seen both the Jensen one and the Misha one before.  Jensen with his blond highlights and Misha wearing someone else's suit, LOL!  Jensen seemed less nervous in that interview than he has in subsequent interviews during his SPN run.  

He probably felt comfortable with Donnie and Marie, maybe they were friendly to him before the show started and it put him at ease.

• Love 2

I know there are other video's out there but I find the "setting" interesting for each one:
Jared - thrust into the limelight with tons of press/paparazzi simultaneously asking all sorts of personal but fluffy questions 
Jensen - one on one, friendly hosts, jokes setup by host - 'soft' single story in greater depth, more of a shared experience then Jensen personally
Misha - educational video of civic duty -- not at all about Misha but yet tells us SO MUCH about Misha today

Really facinating. 

• Love 1

https://www.nola.com/entertainment/2019/01/actor-jensen-ackles-to-reign-as-bacchus.html?utm_campaign=nolanews_sf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

This is cool

explains those trips to New Orleans and Jensen and Danneel's cryptic tweets.  I knew they were hinting at something.

“Supernatural” actor Jensen Ackles will reign as Bacchus LI when the New Orleans superkrewe takes to the streets of New Orleans for its 2019 Carnival parade on March 3, krewe officials announced early Wednesday (Jan. 23) on Facebook.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 5

If he's going to portray a Roman God, I think his outfit should be traditional...

1UByq6I.jpg

Maybe a loincloth for modesty..... Picture of Bacchus from Wikipedia

Edited by SueB
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

The comments on the story are mostly of people not knowing who he is. I get it. Compared to some of the others he isn't as famous. 

Now they'll know. :)  I'd bet a few of the comments are from the standard 'why do I care' internet trolls. I imagine there will be the usual crew of Jensen haters on it before too long. Don't care cause:

Ackles will join the ranks of past Bacchus kings including last year’s monarch, Academy Award winner J.K. Simmons; Danny Kaye, the first Bacchus; and Bob Hope, Will Ferrell, Anthony Mackie, Harry Connick Jr., Perry Como, Andy Garcia, Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Raymond Burr and many more.

That's some  pretty awesome company!

• Love 5

Ackles continues a tradition started in 1969, when Bacchus introduced Danny Kaye as its first celebrity monarch. Since then, a legion of stars have held the annual honor, from Bob Hope to Kirk Douglas and from Will Ferrell to last year's Bacchus, J.K. Simmons.

This sounds so awesome for him, especially considering the company he's in.

Good for him.

If the voice work is more than just a rumor, it would appear to this fan as if he's trying to branch out a bit from Supernatural in the limited ways that he's able to while still under contract to SPN.

And again I say-Good for him!

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I didn't either - but reading the chain I realize they are equating Bacchus with wine, and wine with Jared, therefore Jared would be the better choice for the parade.

Well, if they wanted a wine guy, they could have asked Stephen Amell. 

• Love 2

Well, if they wanted a wine guy, they could have asked Stephen Amell. 

I`m imagining him in some parade, yelling his signature line "you have failed this city." And then Mardi Gras-ers would get arrows in their chests. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All I'm imagining is Jensen in that outfit :)

Me too. ;-)

41 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Ooooh, he absolutely has the right body type for it. 

Indeed. ;-D

And as an aside, this news prompted my first actual "tweet". :-)

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I`m imagining him in some parade, yelling his signature line "you have failed this city." And then Mardi Gras-ers would get arrows in their chests. 

But wouldn't the arrows have to have plastic beads attached somehow... it being Mardi Gras and all?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Now they'll know. :)  I'd bet a few of the comments are from the standard 'why do I care' internet trolls. I imagine there will be the usual crew of Jensen haters on it before too long. Don't care cause:

That's some  pretty awesome company!

I'm pretty sure at least half of them are the Jensen haters pretending they don't know who he is.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, tessathereaper said:

I'm pretty sure at least half of them are the Jensen haters pretending they don't know who he is.

I just don't get haters - of anyone. You can have a favorite of course, but that doesn't mean you have to hate other stars on a show. What are these people? Twelve? And if they are tweens/teens, why do they care about guys 35+ years old? And if they're older, shame on them. Grow up!!!

• Love 3

I don't even know what this is all about, since I've never been to Mardi Gras, but good for him.  As to why him, it may be more the personal connection that he and Danneel seem to have for the place more than anything else.  I'm not sure it's something he'd stick on his acting resume, but it will probably be fun.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MysteryGuest said:

I don't even know what this is all about, since I've never been to Mardi Gras, but good for him.  As to why him, it may be more the personal connection that he and Danneel seem to have for the place more than anything else.  I'm not sure it's something he'd stick on his acting resume, but it will probably be fun.

LOL, I don't know anyone who would put parade grand marshal on a resume, but it's still a fun little honor for him. There is a pretty impressive list of "Kings" before him. I read that the first was Danny Kaye, probably my all-time favourite celebrity.

• Love 4