Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

Where is all this info? How do we know this is all true? I don’t have twitter so I guess it’s coming from there...?

The person herself posted most of it, and there were accounts from the people watching it unfold.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The person herself posted most of it, and there were accounts from the people watching it unfold.

1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So ridiculous! It seems like she wanted the attention. I just don’t understand why ppl crave negativity like this and try to make the actors uncomfortable. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

here - he not only perpetuates this nonsense, he does nothing but encourage it. I like Misha, but I really wish he would just stop it.

Given that she wrote No and not Jensen it wouldn't surprise me if she used the oen Misha used to write and crossed out the no and wrote yes. That said, these guys see hundreds of people all day long and they do silly things to pick at each other as friends sometimes do. If Misha did that I put to him being a bit of a troll vs actually encouraging the Destiel (Hi!) crowd.

• Love 1

Just a reminder: General discussions of actor vs. actor or segments of fandom aren’t on topic for this thread. Let’s stick to the cast’s public appearances and/or social media. Thanks!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I assume the Padalecki appearance is the one he filmed back when Jensen was there? 

And JDM is hosting. So really they are unrelated appearances.

The article explains a little further.  JDM is cohosting two episodes and Jared will be on the show later this month.

6 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

The article explains a little further.  JDM is cohosting two episodes and Jared will be on the show later this month.

Ah okay. I didn't click through to the article. The headline is misleading,  lol,

• Love 2
1 hour ago, S Cook Productions said:

Lol! They probably have a job to do (like passing out cards), and have no where else to stick them. 😂

Well they do, you just probably wouldn't want to touch them afterward.  :P 

It's the elastic band of the tights that spoil it for me. LOL!

• Love 2

My first impression is that they are teasing him about about the 'male model being good for pictures' (In the one where he's looking at the camera with the keg).  And I mean loving teasing.  It's very cute look on his face.  

• Love 1

The keg drinking during Conan show... Jensen's casually holding up Jared with one arm.  The other guy Conan's sidekick is not having it as easy.  

One thing I've noticed in photos of the brewery, it never looks very busy.  Has anyone been there?  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

The keg drinking during Conan show... Jensen's casually holding up Jared with one arm.  The other guy Conan's sidekick is not having it as easy.  

One thing I've noticed in photos of the brewery, it never looks very busy.  Has anyone been there?  

There have been plenty of pictures of the brewery where it looks busy. But more likely than not they are going to stop and take pictures when it isn't because otherwise they'd be too busy working.

13 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

They must be making enough money for them to open a second location in Austin proper.   

• Love 2

As an Austinite, I wouldn't call where the second location will be "Austin proper" personally. It's too far south. Having said that, the second location is certainly closer to downtown than Dripping Springs, and that St. Elmo Market looks like it will be a great location and draw a lot of the hipsters. :) It's a "get" for sure it seems to me. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bethy said:

As an Austinite, I wouldn't call where the second location will be "Austin proper" personally. It's too far south. Having said that, the second location is certainly closer to downtown than Dripping Springs, and that St. Elmo Market looks like it will be a great location and draw a lot of the hipsters. :) It's a "get" for sure it seems to me. 

Have you ever run into Jared or Jensen "in the wild" as people say?  Or been to the brewery?

19 minutes ago, bethy said:

Is is in the city limits of Austin? If so, that's why I say it's Austin proper. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I've been there. I live in FL, but worked in Austin twice this year. I went for lunch (and my hubby for beer, obviously) on a weekend in June. It was "steady." I wouldn't say crowded, but it definitely wasn't empty.

As an Advertising photo producer myself, I would say that they probably take pics before it opens, mostly. If you get people in your shot, and it will be used for advertising, you need to get releases from all the folks. I do a lot of advertising for Disney and we do 95% of the shooting in the middle of the night when it's closed.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Have you ever run into Jared or Jensen "in the wild" as people say?  Or been to the brewery?

Sadly, I haven't. I'm afraid we run in different crowds and at different times of day, from what I can see. *is old* Jensen was about a mile from my house at a restaurant with the FBBC folks last spring, and I had a weird freak out moment that he was so close. *is weird* I had thought about going, but didn't. *is lazy* *and shy*

I do want to go to the brewery, because I've heard good things. But it's pretty far from my usual stomping grounds. The St. Elmo Market location might get me there, though. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bethy said:

Sadly, I haven't. I'm afraid we run in different crowds and at different times of day, from what I can see. *is old* Jensen was about a mile from my house at a restaurant with the FBBC folks last spring, and I had a weird freak out moment that he was so close. *is weird* I had thought about going, but didn't. *is lazy* *and shy*

I do want to go to the brewery, because I've heard good things. But it's pretty far from my usual stomping grounds. The St. Elmo Market location might get me there, though. 

Fingers crossed you do see them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Fingers crossed you do see them. 

Thanks! A friend of mine at work actually saw them at a fund-raiser for the Children's Museum a few years ago and has a hilarious series of pictures with Jensen that a friend of hers took. Jensen looks pretty serious at first, but then starts to give a genuine smile and laugh a little. My friend said that her friend was taking the shots where the phone is taking pictures super fast, and she was finally like, "Stop, stop," which was when Jensen started to laugh. This woman is a new coworker, and we totally bonded over Jensen, though she's a fan from Days and doesn't watch SPN. I may have squealed a little and yelled "SHUT UP!" at her when she said she had pictures with him. 

• Love 6