Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The Bad Idea Tour is underway!

"The road so far".... Well played, Misha. Well played.

Jensen looks pretty happy for a guy with a bad knee.  I hope they can all finish and not die tomorrow.

• Love 2

Apparently Jensen, Jared, Misha and Adam have all passed mile 18 as of a few minutes ago. They said Charlie Capen already finished. 8 miles ahead of the pack? How?? and also, who is Charlie Capen?

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Apparently Jensen, Jared, Misha and Adam have all passed mile 18 as of a few minutes ago. They said Charlie Capen already finished. 8 miles ahead of the pack? How?? and also, who is Charlie Capen?

I have no idea. I kept seeing the name Charlie and though maybe Charlie Day? WHOOPS! LOL.

That's a heckuva run from Mr. Capen! Dang.

38 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They said Charlie Capen already finished. 8 miles ahead of the pack? How?? and also, who is Charlie Capen?

IMDb shows him as an actor (and "director of online engagement" for a few shows).  His Instagram has a picture with Misha (and comments about GISH), with a link to (and video from) the Bad Ideas Tour.  I assume he's a friend of Misha's?

Edited by ahrtee

Wild horses couldn`t drag me to do a marathon. But I`m just happy if noone injures themselves. 

I know crew people have said that Jensen is very fast but in my experience you are either the fast track runner type or the type who has more stamina for something like a marathon, kinda like either math brain or artistic/language brain. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

OHHHH. That makes a lot more sense! LOL . Good for him, regardless! I run only when being chased! LOL

LOL! You and me both, sister!  That does make more sense though - and Genevieve did the half as well and if the tweets are accurate, was the first to finish that.

And the guys are done! That's a pretty great accomplishment, and most assuredly for Jason, who lost 50lbs in the course of training for it. WTG boys! And I love Danneel's tweet. ♥

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

He is the VP of GISH and he only did the half marathon.

https://twitter.com/charliecapen?lang=en

His most-gracious tweet:

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4

Robsen  9 whole seconds.   I'm a mess.   I can only imagine what Jensen was saying.

It wasnt' that long ago Rob had a near fatal stroke.

Poor Misha looked to be in serious pain.  Someone said he was sick and had a bad knee. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’m impressed too, but these guys are in good shape.  

Being in good shape for work or stunts is one thing but the endurance and pain of a marathon run is a whole other animal.

I'm kind of the most proud of Jason Manns. He's always had a bit of a battle with his weight. I'm so happy he was able to finish!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Robsen  9 whole seconds.   I'm a mess.   I can only imagine what Jensen was saying.

It wasnt' that long ago Rob had a near fatal stroke.

Poor Misha looked to be in serious pain.  Someone said he was sick and had a bad knee. 

Rob ran straight to Jensen. That was beautiful.

• Love 4

The charity finished at $111K plus J2M put in a 'matching' $100K.  That's $211,000 to feed hungry children and they ran 26.2 miles for the cause.  Now add to that 11 months (which apparently turned into an intense 6 months) of serious DAILY commitment to this race.  So many videos of them working up to this.  This is the antithesis of 'phoning it in' when it comes to charity.

I'm just awed by their dedication to charity and to each other.  We certainly ended up with an EXCEPTIONAL group of people in our show.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Rob ran straight to Jensen. That was beautiful.

It was. Truly.

They have all shared something so wonderful by doing this.

I've been a spectator at many marathons and half marathons and to finish, no matter your time, is really something else.

Big Congrats to all of the participants and to the cause also.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 4

It’s amazing! That house looks exactly like my house – – if my house were five times the size and stunningly decorated. Otherwise we’re twins. 😂 

Joking aside, it’s really gorgeous. The article has about 12More photographs. One of my favorite spaces is the two-story screened-in outside porch, which also contains a dining table.

Edited by Lemuria
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I love that outside chair swing sofa thing.  Damn, what a great backyard!

Sometimes photo shoots are someplace else.  If that is their house though it looks like Jensen or Danneel wanted that album (do you know what it is) prominently displayed.

12 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sometimes photo shoots are someplace else.  If that is their house though it looks like Jensen or Danneel wanted that album (do you know what it is) prominently displayed.

I posted a link to the Architectural Digest spread on the Dean thread. It is their house, and they talk about the choices/themes in the article. All very thoughtfully done!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

That's definitely their house, in the photo of the swing chair you can see the pool with the bridge over it and we've seen that in pictures of Jensen's house before.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Lemuria said:

It’s amazing! That house looks exactly like my house – – if my house were five times the size and stunningly decorated. Otherwise we’re twins. 😂 

Joking aside, it’s really gorgeous. The article has about 12More photographs. One of my favorite spaces is the two-story screened-in outside porch, which also contains a dining table.

I love that room too! The whole house is stunning and so full of interesting texture. For as gorgeous a place it is, it actually looks very comfortable and homey.

And the twins are getting so big!

• Love 4

The two-story porch is definitely my favorite.  And I just want to know if that's an honest-to-goodness dipping pool outside their master bath or some weird optical illusion.  I've dreamed of having a dipping pool.  I could absolutely see it in Texas. 

In my own little way, I've been finishing a redecorating project I began in 2014 (life got in the way).  So I'm gloming onto each of these details to see what they did.  Their style is not remotely my style (although theirs is beautiful, I am the antithesis of "bold") but the details are fascinating.  The one major tip I took away is "make it a reflection of who you are."  That's good advice and helps me out in a few areas where I am still noodling on what to do.

• Love 5