Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Who knew humming could be so sexy.

6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Also, if that isn't Dean's theme song...well, I don't know what is...LOL. That's so great!

It looks like he also sang it wearing Dean's jacket.

30 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I was sure I could live without another performance of Whipping Post, but yowza, he added a little something to the end of 'post' in the first line of the chorus each time that is new. Me likey!

I find he usually finds a new way to spin the song each time he sings it.

• Love 6

What a great performance!  He can pretty much sing anything.  I love to see his confidence on stage.  Way to go Jensen!!  Many thanks to the fan for posting so quickly.

I'm a bit hot and bothered now

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Soooo, Dean Winchester sang at the SNS. LOL! That was awesome. I love that the audience immediately quieted the clapping when he raised his hands.

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I wonder if he zipped over from set cause he's wearing flannel under it too LOL

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Somebody needs to mash up that song with Dean's many, many son-of-a-bitches from the show. An instant classic in the making.

I hope someone techy does this.  The Vancouver convention is one of the best. The guys aren't jet lagged and just off a plane, and Jensen gets to be Dean (with cowboy boots) on the concert stage.

• Love 1

I like this last song ("Son of a Bitch"), it's like a tent rivival mashed up with rock.  Very cool from a musical perspective, and of course expertly performed by Jensen.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Soooo, Dean Winchester sang at the SNS. LOL! That was awesome. I love that the audience immediately quieted the clapping when he raised his hands.

4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Who knew humming could be so sexy.

This is the best 11 minutes I spent on social media this week.

He's so friggin' good.

I love him so much.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, devlin said:

Just when I thought I couldn’t love this man more than I do, he does something like this?

Yup. Ditto.

22 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Welp.  JFC. Help. He's just too much. The stage presence, charisma....it's....
overwhelming. 
I'm typing this from the afterlife......

The afterlife is rockin' today and filled with Jensen Ackles fans. ;-D

22 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Also, if that isn't Dean's theme song...well, I don't know what is...LOL. That's so great!

Every time I hear Whipping Post now, and even when it's by the Allman Bros., I  can't help but think of Dean and Jensen.

This song was made for the character and it's like the actor who portrays him knows this better than anyone. And that's why watching and hearing him perform Whipping Post will never get old for me(and it's one of my all-time favorite songs, too).

And now we have this "something different" to associate with both the character and the actor, too.

So great. Thanks so much for posting the whole thing, Casseiopeia. The lucky gal who caught it knows she got something special.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Every time I hear Whipping Post now, and even when it's by the Allman Bros., I  can't help but think of Dean and Jensen.

This song was made for the character and it's like the actor who portrays him knows this better than anyone. And that's why watching and hearing him perform Whipping Post will never get old for me(and it's one of my all-time favorite songs, too).

I was referring to "S.O.B" but Whipping Post applies too :)

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, ILoveReading said:

Jensen starts talking about Dean 33 minutes in.    I love his words. 

Me too. Kudos to the questioner also.

Great pic to close out this Vancon!

Perfect!!

• Love 2
Just now, catrox14 said:

LOL Jensen is such a goober LOL

Ha, we posted at the same moment.

That little peek of his tatt reminds me that we saw Dean in a t-shirt in this last episode, 14x03 and it could/would have been visible much like in this photo. Make-up did a good job!

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Ha, we posted at the same moment.

That little peek of his tatt reminds me that we saw Dean in a t-shirt in this last episode, 14x03 and it could/would have been visible much like in this photo. Make-up did a good job!

Isn't that on Jensen's left shoulder and Dean's scar was on his right shoulder? Or am I confused? (I could be!)

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Isn't that on Jensen's left shoulder and Dean's scar was on his right shoulder? Or am I confused? (I could be!)

It is, but he had on a t-shirt similar to the one in this pic, and we can see the tail end of the tatt. You can't see it here.

Capture.JPG

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2

He is definitely much thinner than just a year ago. I was hoping someone would ask at the next Con about his training and how much weight he has lost. He looks amazing but don't wanna go too far. So eat all the gummy bears!!

Also, his response on the gummy bear post!! Bwahaha!

image.thumb.png.56ea8ba221d70d800208f616331d656b.png

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He is definitely much thinner than just a year ago. I was hoping someone would ask at the next Con about his training and how much weight he has lost. He looks amazing but don't wanna go too far. So eat all the gummy bears!!

Also, his response on the gummy bear post!! Bwahaha!

image.thumb.png.56ea8ba221d70d800208f616331d656b.png

"Leave me alone."

OMG, I heard him say that in my head and spewed tea everywhere. That is hilarious!

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Kill. Me. Now.

Be sure to scroll through to the end, and then prepare yourself...

ded.JPG

HOLY FUCKING GOD. He must know EXACTLY what he's doing to us. This also feels like a big HINT HINT to DC, too.

The costume looks good enough to be authentic for a character in a film/TV series. Looks like a promo shot for a new role, honestly. Makes me wish it were true!

Edited by BabySpinach
  • Love 7