Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

We also learned a lot about what Danneel likes. LOL

And it turns out, we like a lot of things in common:  Pretzels.  Ice cream.  Chocolate.  Cake.  Cookies.  Popcorn.  Horses.  Unicorns.  Fireworks.  Presents.  Diamonds (did you know that they've found an extra-solar planet that is 1/4 crushed carbon?  Better known as , diamonds.  I think I've found my retirement location.)  JA (the engagement ring).  

• Love 4

This is how they choose to promote the show? Okaaaaaay.  First, they don't appear to actually know anything about the show (demon baby?). And secondly, I guess they are only interested in preaching to the choir because only a fan would realize this is (hopefully) tongue-in-cheek. It is suppose to be tongue-in-cheek, right? Oy.

ETA: Spoilers for S13 in video (duh).

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This is how they choose to promote the show? Okaaaaaay.  First, they don't appear to actually know anything about the show (demon baby?). And secondly, I guess they are only interested in preaching to the choir because only a fan would realize this is (hopefully) tongue-in-cheek. It is suppose to be tongue-in-cheek, right? Oy.

ETA: Spoilers for S13 in video (duh).

Well, I guess we can see who the show really thinks it's about and that's Lucifer and Jack.  LOL that's terrible

• Love 2

In regards to the gag reel maybe I am being too crazy pc in light of the me too movement but the footage of one of the lead actors stroking the naked chest in an unscripted move of an actor in his first couple eps of a new show gave me pause.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

Full season 13 gag reel! I didn't realize until now how much I missed Jensen's face.

I agree. That's the main reason I'm still watching live. Just don't know if it will still get me though this season with the current news out.

I still find S2 gag reel the funniest. Not sure why.

So much good stuff in the gag reel - the guys crawling around the bunker; making Misha laugh continuously; the crack/hole joke with Jared and Jensen; DHJ managing to stay completely in character no matter what; so much dancing. I totally want their jobs!

• Love 1

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for whatever reason I bought the SEason 13 DVDs and I got them today.  The bad news is that there are only 2 episode commentaries and one of them is for Wayward Sisters.  The half-good news is that the other one is for Devil's Bargain and it's Jensen and Janeel.  I've been lamenting the lack of commentaries by J2, so I get half of them anyway. And I remember someone posted a while ago that they wanted Jensen without Jared, so that person should be happy

Edited by Katy M
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but for whatever reason I bought the SEason 13 DVDs and I got them today.  The bad news is that there are only 2 episode commentaries and one of them is for Wayward Sisters.  The half-good news is that the other one is for Devil's Bargain and it's Jensen and Janeel.  I've been lamenting the lack of commentaries by J2, so I get half of them anyway. And I remember someone posted a while ago that they wanted Jensen without Jared, so that person should be happy

They were pretty sure that series was going to get picked up weren't they.  There really wasn't much to say about last season.  I get why there wasn't much commentary from the cast or writers.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

They were pretty sure that series was going to get picked up weren't they.

There was a commentar on Bloodlines also.  I didn't bother listening to it.  That's the worst episode of any TV show ever.  I don't have the hate for WS that some do. I don't know if I would have regularly watched the series, but I was willing to give it a chance.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Katy M said:

There was a commentar on Bloodlines also.  I didn't bother listening to it.  That's the worst episode of any TV show ever.  I don't have the hate for WS that some do. I don't know if I would have regularly watched the series, but I was willing to give it a chance.

Honestly I wish it had been picked up.  I'm not crazy about it being incorporated into Supernatural S14.  Just seems to pack too much into an already shortened season.

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen and Danneel are so great together on the commentary.  I need more of the two of them.

I heard this also. I'm going to buy 13 even though I don't have 12. Someone can get me 12 for Christmas this year. I took it off my list last year. They can probably get it even cheaper this year, too. ;-)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Danneel. ;)

This person is happy, but not because of a lack of Jared.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Danneel. ;)

This person is happy, but not because of a lack of Jared.

LOL.  I think I was thinking Jensen and Jared and got stuck on the Js.  I'm definitely happy to have one of them doing a commentary, even if the other isn't with them.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Arrow always looks a little unsure but wow! what beautiful kids.

I keep thinking wow, when they are a little older and have the twin thing figured out, they are gonna be such a tag team. I almost feel sorry for mom and dad, lol.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, Myrelle said:

I heard this also. I'm going to buy 13 even though I don't have 12. Someone can get me 12 for Christmas this year. I took it off my list last year. They can probably get it even cheaper this year, too. ;-)

I didn't want season 12 either but I'm thinking about getting 13 since it was a better season IMO.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DeeDee79 said:

I didn't want season 12 either but I'm thinking about getting 13 since it was a better season IMO.

I got season 12 almost accidentally.  I happened to be in Walmart a few days after Black Friday and they had one copy still in their sale bin for $9.99, so I figured why not.  :)

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Well there is a video of Jared and Daneel on some sort of party bus and Jensen getting his tattoo retouched.

I have to say, Jensen's tat is So. Beautiful.-and this from a person who could take or leave tattoos, in general.

Oh, and I'll add that his Beautiful Arm only enhances the effect of the inked art that he chose. ;-)

• Love 5

So much J2 from the weekend - Jensen tattoo and out in Vancouver with fans; Jared out with Danneel Friday and then back at his new bar bartending Saturday; Osric posting a punch of photos of he and Clif and Jensen in Dubai from a few years ago. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

And it looks like Arrow inherited them:) For all she is Danneel's doppleganger, she has daddy's lashes.

She definitely has her Daddy's eyelashes. And it's no wonder the girls all fight over that hat. It is Too. Cute.

• Love 2