Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Res said:

I think he said that at ChiCon. Maybe the slots got filled the week between the two.

1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Ah, okay thanks. I hope it was his choice and not theirs. And selfishly, as much as I love to see him spread his wings and grow as a director, I hope he never gives up being in front of the camera (and at least once shows up on the big screen in a great role).

He said it in TvLine interview

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

The video Danneel took in the car with Jensen driving is odd.  It's like it's a British car with steering wheel on the right?  Or is it just me?.  

I think the selfie video mode makes it mirror image.

• Love 2

A really nice acoustic version of Simple Man. They also sang Angeles and another song I didn't know to start out with. 

It seems like Jensen has written quite a bit with Steve. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

A really nice acoustic version of Simple Man. They also sang Angeles and another song I didn't know to start out with. 

It seems like Jensen has written quite a bit with Steve. 

• Love 2

It was fun, but obviously Steve's gig. I love their relationship though - easy to see what great friends they are. I loved Steve's story of how they began singing/writing together - he was unaware that Jensen was musical until he started singing along with him. He (Jensen) became 'the harmony guy'.  :)

• Love 6
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It was fun, but obviously Steve's gig. I love their relationship though - easy to see what great friends they are. I loved Steve's story of how they began singing/writing together - he was unaware that Jensen was musical until he started singing along with him. He (Jensen) became 'the harmony guy'.  :)

Of course he did. This is apparent in almost any song that he sings. I can still remember when he performed "The Weight" at that first Jib Con and how amazing his "harmonics" were in spite of his obvious nervousness and insecurity. I can no longer hear or listen to that song and not think of Jensen performing it at that time. He was so wonderful then and I've loved watching his confidence in that area and arena grow so greatly over the years. 

He is a Renaissance Man in the true meaning of that phrase, IMO.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Thanks for the links! Personally I wouldn't have minded a spinoff with Jody and Donna as the focus. Maybe they should have gone that route and made the other girls recurring and built up to them being mains as SPN did with Cas and Crowley. Just IMO *shrugs*

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 3

I would watch one with Jody and Donna but I didn't like Claire at all and she was the main focus. And the others were just thrown in with little to no introduction. It was all about the younger generation and not the characters I already really liked. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I would watch one with Jody and Donna but I didn't like Claire at all and she was the main focus. And the others were just thrown in with little to no introduction. It was all about the younger generation and not the characters I already really liked. 

My preference would have been to exclude Claire altogether but since Jody was to be a focal character I knew that it would be unlikely. Claire is tolerable in ( very ) small doses but overall I prefer Alex.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

My preference would have been to exclude Claire altogether but since Jody was to be a focal character I knew that it would be unlikely. Claire is tolerable in ( very ) small doses but overall I prefer Alex.

If they’re going to focus at all on Claire, it should have been (IMO) just as heavily-weighted when it came to her relationship with Cas as it did the Wayward Pick-a-nouns. That relationship has been established, and Cas is a character that a lot of people care about. Supernatural,  sadly, seems to have completely forgotten that Claire is Jimmy Novak’s daughter. 

Edited by S Cook Productions
Typo
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

If they’re going to focus at all on Claire, it should have been (IMO) just as heavily-weighted when it came to her relationship with Cas as it did the Wayward Pick-a-nouns. That relationship has been established, and Cas is a character that a lot of people care about. Supernatural,  sadly, seems to have completely forgotten that Claire is Jimmy Novak’s daughter. 

I'll respond in the Cas thread

• Love 1

I don't think it looks that much shorter.  Could be more like s10 length but hope they avoid the Prince Valiant thing LOL. And it could be an old pic that she's just posting now.  I more noticed the grey strands in Jared's hair more than the length. O_O

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I don't think it looks that much shorter.  Could be more like s10 length but hope they avoid the Prince Valiant thing LOL. And it could be an old pic that she's just posting now.  I more noticed the grey strands in Jared's hair more than the length. O_O

Wow, there is a LOT* of gray. I'd say it was the filter, but he and Gen have about the same colour hair and I don't see it in hers. It does look shorter at the back to me and there is another pic in the blog that looks shorter overall, too.

On another note - what is with Gen always selling something with her IGs and Tweets? Is that her thing now?

*Not that there is a thing wrong with that, it's just surprising.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

On another note - what is with Gen always selling something with her IGs and Tweets? Is that her thing now?

Yeah, I think that's been her thing since she started NowandGen.  It's basically her business. 

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Wow, there is a LOT* of gray. I'd say it was the filter, but he and Gen have about the same colour hair and I don't see it in hers. It does look shorter at the back to me and there is another pic in the blog that looks shorter overall, too.

Taking the rest to bitter spoilers for reasons

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Even in those infamous underwear he had to adjust himself. 2 minute mark.

I got sucked into watching this whole video and these two crack me up so much; and I just have to say that at this very moment I really miss Dean and Cas working together on the show more the way they used to work together in S4 and 5. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Glad to bring smiles today. This is one of my favorites. So many good moments. 

In watching further, I see it's the infamous underwear exchange. I have seen the video before, but I think I must have blocked out everything else, lol. Still grinning. :)

ETA: Oh god, I forgot this was the 'you mean a shit-ton to us' panel. Still grinning, but not gonna lie, a little misty-eyed. (((Jensen)))

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Cottenelle has responded. 

LOL

And either that is a heck of a coincidence or someone at Cottonelle is at least familiar with that scene from The End.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Katy M said:

someone at Cottonelle is at least familiar with that scene from The End

I'm wondering if they said that because Jensen is holding the last sheets on the roll and looking concerned. LOL

But I did think of The End too.  Supernatural fans are everywhere.   Every once in a while I see the t-shirt on someone and wonder if I should strike up a conversation. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

And either that is a heck of a coincidence or someone at Cottonelle is at least familiar with that scene from The End.

They tagged it Supernatural so they know who Jensen is.  I'm guessing there's at least one fan there who knows that scene.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Cottonelle upped their Internet game with that one. But even Jensen liking it won't move me away from Angel Soft :)

Hee!

Hubby and I both hate soft toilet paper. When we visit his family, they break out the soft toilet paper, and we both grumble privately how we hate it. And it's a good thing we agree, cause toilet paper can be one of those things you want what you want.

Apocalypse coming and I'd definitely be hoarding the Scott's.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1

At the risk of sounding stalkerish, what on earth kind of route do they have to take to get between Vancouver and Austin?

Plus, someone remind me of the scene you're referring to in The End?

Thanks.