Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

Plus, someone remind me of the scene you're referring to in The End?

When they're walking out to the trucks and Chuck tells Dean if he gets back to his own time to hoard toilet paper like it's gold.  Because it is.

5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

So much Love for this pic.

JJ looks like there's no place else she'd rather be and Mr. Ackles looks so serene, too(And Hotter! than the hinges on the gates of hell). ;-)

• Love 3

It's so pleasant and fun to be a fan of Jensen's.  He's super talented and an all round nice classy guy.  I don't have to worry about him appearing on the front pages of The Enquirer or nasty divorce settlements.

I've never been a fan of anyone before, never in my entire life.  So I hit the jackpot first time.  I will always follow Jensen's career.

And the Ackles family are being so generous with sharing photos lately.  Love them.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

At the risk of sounding stalkerish, what on earth kind of route do they have to take to get between Vancouver and Austin?

Plus, someone remind me of the scene you're referring to in The End?

Thanks.

I wonder if Jensen got caught up in the hijacked airplane on Thursday.  All flights were grounded at SeaTac.  I'm guessing VC might have had to divert flights to avoid that airspace for a few hours.

26 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

It was the teaser for the whole movie which I think you are supposed to buy.  

Right, but is it a new movie? I was just confused because it seemed a bit dated. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Right, but is it a new movie? I was just confused because it seemed a bit dated. 

It's not new, as in recent.  It's taken them a couple of years or so to get it fully funded and there was controversy around the funding so I think it took even longer to get released. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

It does look like S11 timeframe (judging by "Sam's" injuries) but I do think this is a new movie about the fandom more than the actors.

• Love 1

The movie isn't new.  Clif and his brother Mitch put it together.   It's a couple of years old.  I remember they did a Q&A about it at VanCon 2015.  We got a sneak peak at the trailer.   I think they did a crowd funding, but paid for most of it out of pocket.  Mostly likely they're advertising to try and sell more DVD's.   It sounds like they took quite a hit financially.  It didn't seem to sell that well (although that's speculation, not fact).  I think there are 10 episodes, plus a 90 minute movie.  They admitted it almost never saw the light of day.  Jason Fischer (one of the production assistants) really helped them out.  It does sound like they over reached with the project and were in over their heads from everything I heard.

I think there are a few cast interviews, but its mostly fans relating their experiences, from what I heard. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 1

I guess the only silver lining in all the news coming out of season 14 is that the Js will be able to spend more time with family and friends and pet projects.  If they remain as prolific on social media as they have been in the past year (especially Jensen)... then maybe it could be a good thing? 

We have to face up to the fact that Supernatural is now an ensemble show.  sigh.

• Love 2

Hillywood Show has another SPN parody.  It's filled with spoilers from all seasons. 

I admit I personally don't find it as good as their first one which was fantastic but it's still fun.

There are a ton of cameos in this one. And two pretty funny gags that I did LOL at. 

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Hillywood Show has another SPN parody.  It's filled with spoilers from all seasons. 

I admit I personally don't find it as good as their first one which was fantastic but it's still fun.

There are a ton of cameos in this one. And two pretty funny gags that I did LOL at. 

Ellen and Ash?! Wheee, and I'm only a few moment in.

Rowena nose-booping Dean is cute. Is "Dean" lip-synching Jensen's voice? They are lip-synching Jensen and Jared's voices? Otherwise that's an incredible impersonation. Is Misha wearing Dean's black & white plaid shirt?

Spoiler

Adam in the cage: hilarious

And "Death" at the door. *sniff* Julian!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4

Yeah, I liked the first one better myself, too. The funniest skit in this one I thought was at the end when Misha and Alex did the Janine interviews new ghostbuster bit. 

They did snag a lot of guest stars and even the stars, though. Kudos. It has to show that all those actors, some who haven`t been on the show in many years still have fond enough memories to participate in a fan project like that. 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 6

This is why i will always love SPN the cast/crew are just so awesome. 

Although, now that I think about it Mark Sheppard hasn't done either video but, still everyone else is super cool.

I agree the first video was better but, this had me laughing, especially with Adam's Get Out of Jail Card and Death delivering (deep dish) pizza.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Yeah, I liked the first one better myself, too. The funniest skit in this one I thought was at the end when Misha and Alex did the Janine interviews new ghostbuster bit. 

They did snag a lot of guest stars and even the stars, though. Kudos. It has to show that all those actors, some who haven`t been on the show in many years still have fond enough memories to participate in a fan project like that. 

The fact that pretty much the entire cast (past and present) are here for a YouTube parody video is mindblowing. And of course, Hillywood's attention to detail in recreating scenes of the show is amazing as always. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

The fact that pretty much the entire cast (past and present) are here for a YouTube parody video is mindblowing. And of course, Hillywood's attention to detail in recreating scenes of the show is amazing as always. 

Not gonna lie, I half expected JDM to be behind that door, lol. Was Sam Smith there? I either missed her or have mentally blocked Mary from existence. :P

• Love 2
8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Ellen and Ash?! Wheee, and I'm only a few moment in.

Rowena nose-booping Dean is cute. Is "Dean" lip-synching Jensen's voice? They are lip-synching Jensen and Jared's voices? Otherwise that's an incredible impersonation. Is Misha wearing Dean's black & white plaid shirt?

Hide contents

Adam in the cage: hilarious

And "Death" at the door. *sniff* Julian!

Death was one of my favorite parts... but I really enjoyed the whole thing, thought it was amazing. ?

24 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Plus in the behind the scenes Jared fist bumps Jensen and says "two take Padackles."

Brought over from the Bitterness thread.

Someone clipped the J2 parts from the BTS (bless them!!!). The 'two take Padackles' is around the 1:40 mark.

• Love 1

I thought both Supernatural parodies were really good.  I can't choose which is best.  Maybe the second one because we see "Ackles" and "Padalecki" as part of the action ... and they both looked badass and totally gorgeous breaking through that door at the end.

My only gripe - why did "Dean" just stand there while Green Luci ran at him? I wanted to see Green Luci get slimed with the proton pack. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - those children hit the gene jackpot.  

• Love 3
On 8/15/2018 at 12:13 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

No, it's not newly shot, but I know they had financing problems, so it could be newly released. I believe it was being shot around the same time Rich and Rob were doing "Kings of Con"--2014 or 2015?  It was done by Clif, Jared and Jensen's bodyguard, and his brother, as I recall.

On 8/16/2018 at 12:58 PM, catrox14 said:

OMG, that was fun. I can't say I liked one better than the other, they both have their joys, but Death delivering pizza made me laugh so hard! And, Ellen and Ash and...so many pasts and presents. What a treat!

• Love 1

I don't know what they're doing there, but 5280 Cryo Recovery Clinic is a sports-injury treatment place in the Denver area.  (And geeze, if they'd told me they were going to be in Denver I could've been there in under an hour...!) 

From their website:  "5280 Cryo & Recovery Clinic is a functional health clinic with a focus on improving not just your current medical condition but helping you improve your overall physical performance. Our clinic specializes in treating soft tissue related injuries that result from everyday work and play."  Any guesses if this is for work or personal (or they're friends with the owner?  Didn't Jensen plan to study sports medicine at one time?)  It seems a long way from either Vancouver or Austin just for PT. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I don't know what they're doing there, but 5280 Cryo Recovery Clinic is a sports-injury treatment place in the Denver area.  (And geeze, if they'd told me they were going to be in Denver I could've been there in under an hour...!) 

From their website:  "5280 Cryo & Recovery Clinic is a functional health clinic with a focus on improving not just your current medical condition but helping you improve your overall physical performance. Our clinic specializes in treating soft tissue related injuries that result from everyday work and play."  Any guesses if this is for work or personal (or they're friends with the owner?  Didn't Jensen plan to study sports medicine at one time?)  It seems a long way from either Vancouver or Austin just for PT. 

It's DenverCon this weekend. Well... Aurora Con LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Maybe they are recovering from this...

NOOOOOO!!!! I used to ride the Highline Canal when I was a kid.  My mom and I would ride from near our house to as far as we could before it ran out. SONUVA!!! They are so close to where I grew up.  The dang hotel is 3 miles from the house I grew up in.  LOL shit.

• Love 2

I have to admit I'd be happy with that, if it keeps the show going.  I suppose it helps (from my point of view) coming from this side of the "pond", where pretty much everything apart from soaps and quiz shows are very short seasons (no more than eight - ten, not that I'm advocating that short for SPN).

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I don't know where this belongs.  The cast and producers talk shorter seasons.  It really sounds like Jensen and Jared would be open to continue indefinitely if they can negotiate even shorter seasons.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/supernatural/news/a864192/supernatural-season-14-short-season-episodes-reduced/

I'd be happy with that, if they concentrated on the Winchesters' story again and let the supporting characters be just that - supporting. (Read: if it wasn't being written and produced by Dabb.)

• Love 6